Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,173 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 872,615
Pageviews Today: 1,186,525Threads Today: 330Posts Today: 5,277
10:04 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PLEASE HELP!!! WIFE THINKS OUR KIDS NEED TO BE VACCINATED!!!

Merci

User ID: 1499647
United States
05/24/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! WIFE THINKS OUR KIDS NEED TO BE VACCINATED!!!
MY WIFE THINKS OUR TWO GIRLS NEED TO AT LEAST HAVE THERE MMR.

I will be honest they did get there first round but I have been very much against them getting anymore. They are both what the Dr. would consider is behind on there shots.

Can someone please help me in giving very solid information that I can use as ammunition against her in pleading my case of why they shouldn't receive them.
 Quoting: Lost N Dying World

How about court records?

Thread: "Vaccine Court" Quitely Compensates Vaccine INJURY Cases
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1004066
United States
05/24/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

I will be honest they did get there first round but I have been very much against them getting anymore. They are both what the Dr. would consider is behind on there shots.

Can someone please help me in giving very solid information that I can use as ammunition against her in pleading my case of why they shouldn't receive them.

How about court records?

Thread: "Vaccine Court" Quitely Compensates Vaccine INJURY Cases
 Quoting: Merci

You know that just might work...
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
05/24/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have asked a couple of people here were I work and one said what would be worse the disease or the side affect of the vaccine.

Another said get the vaccine why risk your child's life on catching a disease.

My question is why can't they see that they are giving them the disease when they inoculate.

Am I wrong in my thinking someone please help "For when one stands alone for so long they become weary".
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
05/24/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for help
Shustah

User ID: 16043151
United States
05/24/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.vaccineinjury.info]
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
05/24/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to say Thank You to everyone who has offered advise in someway.

If there is anyone else with supporting evidence please publish here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8806956
United States
05/24/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
My husband fully supported my decision not to vax our two kids. He knew I had put in literally hundreds of hours of research. Surely your wife knows you did not arrive at this decision out of fear but out of knowledge?

Have her look at the VAERS database, look up the MMR to see all the reactions that have been reported in any given timeframe. Keep in mind too that less than 10% are even reported so the actual incidence of adverse reactions is so
much higher.

Also remind her that recent outbreaks of measles were in FULLY VACCINATED adults, recent outbreaks of pertussis were in FULLY VACCINATED kids, and that the risk of vaccine injury is far greater than the risk of measles, mumps or rubella, even IF the kids were to contract the illnesses.

They are self-limiting illnesses that actually serve to strengthen underdeveloped immune systems, this is why the are diseases of childhood, for a purpose. Nature is wise. The MMR is also the top vaccine implicated in intestinal/neurologic damage.

Also consider getting a great book called "How to raise a healthy child in spite of your doctor." My Dr. Mendelsohn. He was an esteemed pediatrician, won many awards and was a vaccinating doctor until he got enlightened and became full on anti-vax and there is a lot of great info in there about the topic and the risks of each illness. That book saved me a lot of trips to the doctor too. It talks a lot about treating illnesses at home and at what point to be concerned and see the doctor. It was a lifesaver for me.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
05/24/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
My husband fully supported my decision not to vax our two kids. He knew I had put in literally hundreds of hours of research. Surely your wife knows you did not arrive at this decision out of fear but out of knowledge?

Have her look at the VAERS database, look up the MMR to see all the reactions that have been reported in any given timeframe. Keep in mind too that less than 10% are even reported so the actual incidence of adverse reactions is so
much higher.

Also remind her that recent outbreaks of measles were in FULLY VACCINATED adults, recent outbreaks of pertussis were in FULLY VACCINATED kids, and that the risk of vaccine injury is far greater than the risk of measles, mumps or rubella, even IF the kids were to contract the illnesses.

They are self-limiting illnesses that actually serve to strengthen underdeveloped immune systems, this is why the are diseases of childhood, for a purpose. Nature is wise. The MMR is also the top vaccine implicated in intestinal/neurologic damage.

Also consider getting a great book called "How to raise a healthy child in spite of your doctor." My Dr. Mendelsohn. He was an esteemed pediatrician, won many awards and was a vaccinating doctor until he got enlightened and became full on anti-vax and there is a lot of great info in there about the topic and the risks of each illness. That book saved me a lot of trips to the doctor too. It talks a lot about treating illnesses at home and at what point to be concerned and see the doctor. It was a lifesaver for me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8806956

I appreciate that information I do hope she doesn't go behind my back and get the MMR
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12281805
United States
05/24/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Italian Court Says MMR VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM!!!

Italian court says MMR vaccine CAUSES autism.

btw, my personal opinion is that autism is nothing more than neurological-induced brain damage. It's not "genetic", yadda yadda yadda.
CrazyJarhead

User ID: 14363120
United States
05/24/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet the op never gets a blowjob either
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16605533

LOL, any married man with kids will tell you that this is a rare occurrence, no matter how "cool" your wife is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7925428

Is that why you prefer men?
Pearl Harbor was an inside job.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9502562
United States
05/24/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
God Forbid you should talk to your doctor.

You made the wise choice looking for an answer to this life altering decision like this on GLP instead.

Hopefully your children don't contract a vaccine preventable disease.

putin
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
05/25/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
God Forbid you should talk to your doctor.

You made the wise choice looking for an answer to this life altering decision like this on GLP instead.

Hopefully your children don't contract a vaccine preventable disease.

putin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9502562

Are You Really Serious Come On!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16601644
United Kingdom
05/25/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have had at least 12 vaccines personally. I woke up one morning and i had a syringe for a face.
ToyTV

User ID: 5072980
United States
05/25/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you do decide to vaccinate, wait until they are at least 3 or 4 years old. Let their brain, immune and central nervous systems develop on their own before injecting unknown substances into them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7925428

I just don't understand why she is so persistent on the idea when she knows there is a risk involved.

I mean I know there is a risk every time we get into a vehicle but we have no control over that if we were to get in a wreck

But we can control this risk by saying NO

With all due respect, brainwashing is very effective and powerful. Tptb know what they are doing.
WakeMeUp

User ID: 16665079
Peru
05/25/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Italian Court Says MMR VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM!!!

Italian court says MMR vaccine CAUSES autism.

btw, my personal opinion is that autism is nothing more than neurological-induced brain damage. It's not "genetic", yadda yadda yadda.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12281805

I'm sure its not genetic! My sister has identical twins, one is autistic, the other is not.

I can't convince her not to vaccinate any more. She trusts her doctors which have assured her that autism has nothing to do with vaccination, she even went to a conference about vaccines and is sure that the anti-vax movement is totally discredited because of Dr. Wakefield ordeal.
No man is an Island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the Continent, a part of the main; ... any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15382414
New Zealand
05/25/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

vaccines = death.
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
05/25/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
05/25/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: AM - RA - MA

Thread: Anti-vaccine backlash: Thousands refuse to enroll in Austin Community College
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16048787
Canada
05/25/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just show her the horror stories on Youtube where the parents talk about how their healthy kids get fucked up as soon as they get vaccinated.

GLP