Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,080 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,804,678
Pageviews Today: 2,654,201Threads Today: 724Posts Today: 15,014
09:34 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

RON PAUL intellectually pummels Mitt Romney into submission ! ( And RON PAUL would make mincemeat of Obama in a debate as well !!! )

Torchbearer
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 14618738
United States
05/26/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
RON PAUL intellectually pummels Mitt Romney into submission ! ( And RON PAUL would make mincemeat of Obama in a debate as well !!! )
THIS VIDEO IS A COMPILATION OF RON PAUL'S RESPONSES TO DEBATE QUESTIONS ....AND MITT ROMNEY'S RESPONSES TO THOSE SAME QUESTIONS.

ROMNEY ANSWERS EXACTLY LIKE OBAMA... AND THIS IS NOT IN OUR INTEREST AS AMERICAN CITIZENS ! !

[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9533923
United States
05/26/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: RON PAUL intellectually pummels Mitt Romney into submission ! ( And RON PAUL would make mincemeat of Obama in a debate as well !!! )
Vote RON PAUL if he's on the Ballet or Not!
Chas

User ID: 1376646
United States
05/26/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: RON PAUL intellectually pummels Mitt Romney into submission ! ( And RON PAUL would make mincemeat of Obama in a debate as well !!! )
Thanks OP...
Chas
Torchbearer  (OP)

United States
05/26/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks OP...
 Quoting: Chas

You are welcome !

Ron Paul has a 30 year history of defending the industrious American middle

class . ALL OF THE OTHERS ARE OWNED BY THE BILLIONAIRES OF WALL STREET !

Incorruptible Ro
Torchbearer  (OP)

United States
05/26/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9533923

I agree ! For me .... it's PAUL....or ..... NONE !!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16698813
United States
05/26/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
nice how paul never had a debate with romney

can't take the heat of having time to talk?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3173020
United States
05/26/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ron paul's oponents are like a lying teenage bizzatch. Don't know where to run cause they co busted.
F2Y2F

User ID: 16706483
Russia
05/26/2012 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Again, this is a weekend's thread about Ron Paul and there are NO SHILLS here yet! A few weeks back I thought it was a coincidence. Now I'm totally sure -- the most of so called Ran Paul 'haters' are paid employees and they simply don't attend to work on the weekends.

Come on! Where are you all dirty diaperers now??? See you on Monday…

Go RP!
DanG
User ID: 15299538
United States
05/26/2012 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9533923

I did in 2008, damn shame more of you didn't.
F2Y2F

User ID: 5433075
Russia
05/28/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Again, this is a weekend's thread about Ron Paul and there are NO SHILLS here yet! A few weeks back I thought it was a coincidence. Now I'm totally sure -- the most of so called Ran Paul 'haters' are paid employees and they simply don't attend to work on the weekends.

Come on! Where are you all dirty diaperers now??? See you on Monday…

Go RP!
 Quoting: F2Y2F

Hello... any dirty diaperers yet? Nice NOT to see you here

GLP