Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,541 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 155,848
Pageviews Today: 210,930Threads Today: 60Posts Today: 907
01:46 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Syria Massacre : Free Syria Army will stop implementing Annan's plan, UK calling for UN Security Council meeting

CXTGLP
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 15998136
United Kingdom
05/26/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Syria Massacre : Free Syria Army will stop implementing Annan's plan, UK calling for UN Security Council meeting
The Free Syrian Army announced on Saturday that it will stop implementing Annan's plan if the U.N. Security Council does not adopt an immediate solution.

A spokesman for the United Nations' envoy to Syria says international monitors arrived in Houla where activists say 90 people were killed by government troops.

A Syrian artillery barrage killed more than 90 people, including dozens of children, in the worst violence since the start of a U.N. peace plan to staunch the flow of blood from Syria's uprising, activists said on Saturday.

[link to www.lbcgroup.tv]
CXTGLP  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/26/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Syria Massacre : Free Syria Army will stop implementing Annan's plan, UK calling for UN Security Council meeting
UK calls for 'urgent' response for 'appalling' Syria crime

[link to www.itv.com]
CXTGLP  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/26/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Syria Massacre : Free Syria Army will stop implementing Annan's plan, UK calling for UN Security Council meeting
France calls for urgent meeting of the Friends of Syria group.
CXTGLP  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/26/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
German Foreign minister says “shocked” by the death of dozens of civilians in Syria’s Houla.
CXTGLP  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/26/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
The opposition Syrian National Council on Saturday urged the United Nations to convene an emergency meeting to discuss the massacre.
CXTGLP  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/26/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
"We announce that unless the UN Security Council takes urgent steps for the protection of civilians, Annan's plan is going to go to hell," a statement by the Free Syria Arm said.
CXTGLP  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/26/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Syrian opposition confirmed at least 40 deaths today.
CXTGLP  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/26/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Syria UN monitor chief confirms 92 deaths including more than 30 children.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16267115
Russia
05/26/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Syrian terrorists have help from NATO. And if NATO attack Syria, so would be in war with Shanghai organisation. My english good for undertand?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10091207
Sweden
05/26/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread about the massacre in it self with video in first page, and alot of pictures in page 15!

This can get huge and ugly!
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
05/26/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread about the massacre in it self with video in first page, and alot of pictures in page 15!

This can get huge and ugly!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10091207

sorry forgot the link
Thread: On going Massacre right NOW!
CXTGLP  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/26/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

thanks for the link tissue
CXTGLP  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/26/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
A Russian cargo ship loaded with weapons is en route to Syria and due to arrive at a Syrian port this weekend, Al Arabiya television said in a report that Western diplomats in New York described on Friday as credible.
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
05/26/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Syrian terrorists have help from NATO. And if NATO attack Syria, so would be in war with Shanghai organisation. My english good for undertand?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16267115

Yes we are ready for shanghai organisation anyday anytime!!
My english good for understand?!
CXTGLP  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/26/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
UN monitors chief warns violence may lead Syria to civil war

Anonymous Coward
Sweden
05/26/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Breaking: UN chief monitor confirms at least 90 deaths in Syrian town of Houla, including 32 children

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]
New Jerusalem Russ Ewert

User ID: 948659
Canada
05/26/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Spirit of God recommends the New Jerusalem plan

Sat May 3/9/12
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
05/26/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
UN Monitors arrive at the scene of the massacres and counts the dead!!

VIDEO

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12247209
United States
05/26/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16267115

You mean like russia attacking chechnia and killing hundreds of thousands of civillians...

You mean russia that made groznia the most bombed city in history???

This is how russian deal with muslim terrorists, but commies cry likebitches when someone else deals with muslim terrorists...

So I guess russia is do as commies say, not as commies do, eh mate???
New Jerusalem Russ Ewert

User ID: 948659
Canada
05/26/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the UN is serious about fixing things they need to put in a modern Christian calendar system to unite the nations.

[link to www.newjerusalemcalendar.com]

Sat May 3/9/12
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15264537
Canada
05/26/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
those poor armed terrorists, whoops i mean 'activists'

just wait until nato starts bombing 24/7 taking out scores of civilians and reducing the country to rubble, only to liquidate their assets and hand the remains over to armed terrorists, opps i mean 'activists'

in the name of peace freedom and democracy
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
05/26/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

just wait until nato starts bombing 24/7 taking out scores of civilians and reducing the country to rubble, only to liquidate their assets and hand the remains over to armed terrorists, opps i mean 'activists'

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15264537

You and Khomeini can kiss my activist ass!!

How can you support this killing?! Don't you see its the regime that have done this massacre?!!

Witnesses, UN, parents are all witnesses to this crime and all say its the regime, but you sit in canada and say you know it was not and it was the activists?!!

Say hello to Khomeini in hell!!!
CXTGLP  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/26/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Assad's troops shelling Homs
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/26/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

How can you support this killing?! Don't you see its the regime that have done this massacre?!!

Witnesses, UN, parents are all witnesses to this crime and all say its the regime, but you sit in canada and say you know it was not and it was the activists?!!

and what the fuck do you know in sweden? you swallow the bullshit MSM feeds you which play on your emotions to support a cause that would only bring more pain and suffering to millions at the hands of a few elite bankers who want nothing more than global control

fuck you god damned sheep

:sheeplbah:
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
05/26/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

and what the fuck do you know in sweden? you swallow the bullshit MSM feeds you which play on your emotions to support a cause that would only bring more pain and suffering to millions at the hands of a few elite bankers who want nothing more than global control

Yeah because if you follow my trail you would see I posted before MSM, I posted about the massacre as it happned, you see I have people on the ground as I have a journalist connection!!

MSM have not even talked about this until today, my threads was 15 pages long before MSM picked this up!

Don't talk to me about MSM, because you take your news from Iranian/Russian MSM!!
Don't talk to me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16267115
Russia
05/26/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
You mean like russia attacking chechnia and killing hundreds of thousands of civillians...

You mean russia that made groznia the most bombed city in history???

This is how russian deal with muslim terrorists, but commies cry likebitches when someone else deals with muslim terrorists...

So I guess russia is do as commies say, not as commies do, eh mate???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12247209

Are you stupid? War start when Chechnya attack Russia. Attack for USA money.
I understnd, that in wild west no one not say about, but I live in not totalitary country like USA. And can talk true.

About Grozniy. Death civil peoples in Grozniy was near 1 time less, than USA killing in Belgrad or Tripoli. Do not remember about.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13230390
United States
05/26/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
01/29/2012, when illuminati media is hiding "Iran murders alias "Revolutionary Guard" mass killing of Syrian civilians",
... as it hid that only thanks to illuminati puppet Ahmadinejad's butchers Assad managed to survive until now ...
... it is time to remember LAST PROPHET's words from 07/23/2011, more than half a year ago
*** BREAKING `*** democracy now protesters gain control of weapons for the first time at HOMS
Homs becomes the Syrian Benghazi
Thread: *** BREAKING `*** democracy now protesters gain control of weapons for the first time at HOMS

... and LAST PROPHET's words from 06/22/2009 , more than two and half years ago
FALL of Illuminati agent AHMADINEJAD within DAYS predicted by LAST Prophet. But who echoed it?
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/26/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah because if you follow my trail you would see I posted before MSM, I posted about the massacre as it happned, you see I have people on the ground as I have a journalist connection!!

MSM have not even talked about this until today, my threads was 15 pages long before MSM picked this up!

Don't talk to me about MSM, because you take your news from Iranian/Russian MSM!!
Don't talk to me

when nato starts their 'liberation' and thousands of innocent civilians are being slaughtered as a result of dropping heavy ordinance, will you be back to justify their deaths at the hands of corrupt warmongering bankers?

of course you will, like the fool that you are

discernment, learn some sheeplebah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16721188
United States
05/26/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny , who the heck these dumb mercks represents ?
Americans do not support terrorist organizations
CXTGLP  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/26/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ban Ki Moon condemns the killings.
CXTGLP  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/26/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Statement on behalf of the UN Secretary-General and the Joint Special Envoy for Syria

The Secretary-General and the Joint Special Envoy condemn in the strongest possible terms the killing, confirmed by United Nations observers, of dozens of men, women and children and the wounding of hundreds more in the village of El-Houleh, near Homs. Observers from the UN Supervision Mission in Syria have viewed the bodies of the dead and confirmed from an examination of ordnance that artillery and tank shells were fired at a residential neighbourhood.

This appalling and brutal crime involving indiscriminate and disproportionate use of force is a flagrant violation of international law and of the commitments of the Syrian Government to cease the use of heavy weapons in population centres and violence in all its forms. Those responsible for perpetrating this crime must be held to account.

The Secretary-General and the Joint Special Envoy extend their profound sympathies to the families of the victims and to the wounded, and underscore their grave concern about the lack of protection for civilians in Syria.

The Secretary-General and the Joint Special Envoy demand that the Government of Syria immediately cease the use of heavy weapons in population centres. They reiterate that all violence in all its forms in Syria must cease.

The Joint Special Envoy is contacting the Syrian authorities to convey in the clearest terms the expectations of the international community, and he will also do so during his forthcoming visit to Syria.

Last Edited by CXTGLP on 05/26/2012 01:29 PM

GLP