Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,197 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 511,266
Pageviews Today: 878,509Threads Today: 386Posts Today: 6,004
11:13 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!

Nicolemare
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 11499726
United States
05/27/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says?

I was guided to this after I had prayed, while visiting My boyfriend who passed away last July very suddenly of leukemia. I was visiting him at the cemetary and I heard my inner voice telling me to go look around because there was a surprise waiting for me. While walking I found a headstone with my last name on it. I thought that this was the "sign" untill I turned around and saw this huge tomb with very strange markings on it. This tomb has been set aside for someone who has not passed away yet. I found it all to be very interesting since it was written in greek and my boyfriend who passed away was greek as well! I will post pictures off all the different things inside this tomb so you can see them better. I would appreciate ANY help anyone could give in regaurds to what it all means!

I do believe this message I found is very important and feel it has to mean something I need to "Know" since I was led to it through either angels or my higher self! Thanks again!

cem9 Picture#1

cem10 Picture#2

cem1 Picture#3

cem4 Picture#4

cem2 Picture#5

cem3 Picture#6

cem5 Picture#7

cem8 Picture#8 I am familar with what Schumann Resonance means.

cem7 Picture#9

:cem13: Picture#10

For any info you have could you please state the piture # and what info you can provide for it? Thank you soooo Much! It means alot to me! :)

UPDATE: 7/16/13 12:40 P.M.

Ok, this is the email I received from a fellow GLPer who got in contact with the "tomb owner".

This is ALL the information I received and that is it! Some of this may surprise some of you because of it's simplicity, compared to the vast amount of information, which was uncovered throughout the thread!

Here is the email...

Mr Schumann is a scientist, but one with some religious beliefs of his own design.

He doesnt want to be cremated, he doesnt want to be buried, so he opted for a cript.

The StMarks crest is a double meaning, for his own name, plus his religious beliefs,

and the tombe next door. The big one.

He is NOT illuminati!!!

Now it gets interesting...

He passed me on to the glass designer. Her name is Joyce Tamm. I wrote her a looong letter.

Here is her response -

"
Good Morning,

What a wonderful surprise to hear about my work. I feel very flattered at the attention you have given me with this piece. I hate to admit it but the window is not nearly as intriguing as all that. My customer wanted a piece that reflected what kind of person he is. With that said, your theories are correct to a point- The symbolism of life after death into the universe are correct, but more basic than that is this man is simply intrigued with the whole solar system & the thoughts of possible life beyond what we know- hence the space ship-“saucer”. He also is very interested in physics which led us to the mathematical equations.

The door is significant to entering a new dimension as well as just a piece of esthetics. The overall piece is designed simply because this is a man who does not want to be interred into the ground or cremated. The overall process for me was based on all of his thoughts and wishes, hence the design evolved. The carving by his name is the symbol or monogram for St. Mark –Double meaning- his name as well as the religious convictions for Mr. Schumann . When we are all gone the idea is that for someone following us in time will look at this piece and know something about the person who is entombed there.

I wish there was a lengthy philosophical answer to all of your questions- but as you see it was a somewhat simple artistic combination of things that most represent a specific man in life. I am VERY proud of the work and honored to have received this e-mail from you.

I could not wish for more as a designer- what is it that you design? I would love to know. All the best to you and again thank you for your compelling information and interest.

With all best wishes!,

Joyce"

Ok, So there you have it! For all of you who have waited patiently! I wanted to thank everyone again who participated especially EZRIN...

Even though it has gotten a bit "crazy" at times with all the information discovered in the "rabbit hole", I did come out of this learning an unbelievable amount of knowledge... in a "fun" and "entertaining" way!

Last Edited by Cheer***Rebel on 07/16/2013 01:45 PM
~"For the total development of the human being, solitude as a means of cultivating sensitivity becomes a necessity. One has to know what it means to be alone, what it is to meditate, what it is to die; and the implications of solitude, of meditation, of death, can be known only by seeking them out. These implications cannot be taught, they must be learned."
- Krishnamurti ~
Anonymous Coward
05/27/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
I can only say that three of the big letters are Alpha, Omega, and Pi (Greek)
But i really would like to know more about it
Edit: Sorry, Picture 5 The last one is Pi and Pic 6 the first two are Alpha&Omega
Freedom of Speech
User ID: 14117105
United States
05/27/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
Looks like a reference to Nibiru planet x, I think it says it was allways here. And that there is an end in sight. I imagine the equation answer is Dec 21 2012.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1430445
United States
05/27/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
TRaditionally Griffins guard the Sacred. This Griffin is on top the the Cross, There are solar system connotations as well. Seems like the Griffin is telling us the Cross is on the way out some space info is comming in. The Greek letters. Don't know, some part of equations, some some sort of "replacement" for beliefs.

Yea that.

Also dollar sign "S"
Anonymous Coward
05/27/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like the discoverer of the Schumann Resonance is buried there......Friends and colleague of Tesla ? [link to www.google.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 942369
United States
05/27/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nibiru is coming.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5682902
United States
05/27/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess that stained glass was made after Pluto got downgraded from planetary status...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10762973
Mexico
05/27/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Picture #7 is a cartesian plane.

Quadrants are numberered in roman numbers I, II, III, IV

[link to famousmathematicians.wikispaces.com]

I can't figure out why the x positive is labeled x' and y negative y'

I don't think the diagonal lines represent the z axis.

my 2 cents
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10762973

Duh, if you look at the plane from the outside x' will be x positive and y' will be y positive.
Thank you
User ID: 1172403
United States
05/27/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks opie. this is what GLP is all about. ok what I see is the giant red planet connecting to the third in sequence. earth. the equation and cross meridian are from sacred geometry. -cont-
Thank you
United States
05/27/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
The cross is cut into 4 mathematical quadrants. pole shift. alpha..omega-or end- and THEN pi. ascension. i believe the equation relates to the resulting cooridanates after the shift. and -cont-
Doomish

User ID: 8052347
United States
05/27/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK, Greek alphabet from here:

[link to www.google.com]

cem1

Large Greek letters only:

Lamda - Omega - Phi

-----------------------
|
|
|
|
|Planets and UFO
|
|
-----------------------

Sigma - unknown - Pi

cem4

Lower equation: updide-down Delta = nabla

Nabla sub zero/nought beta = lowercase Sigma

Not sure what any of it means, but I'm trying to take active notes of my findings. I can update as I discover more.

VERY INTERESTING! 5*, OP!
Trying to bring GLP together. I'm still collecting flags from posters all over the world. Thread: Official "Flags from around the world" thread. Hoping to get posts from all countries that frequent GLP.

:gratefulsig:
Thank you
United States
05/27/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is CLEARLY new. in fact, I suspect the results of a GLP type nutter having the money to something like this. im not saying its fake, perse, but its new..count the planets btw-the ones in line.
Doomish

United States
05/27/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Niburu?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16495028

Looks like a reference to Nibiru planet x, I think it says it was allways here. And that there is an end in sight. I imagine the equation answer is Dec 21 2012.
 Quoting: Freedom of Speech 14117105

Nibiru is coming.
 Quoting: NightWisp

Wow. Do we have a 4th? chuckle
Trying to bring GLP together. I'm still collecting flags from posters all over the world. Thread: Official "Flags from around the world" thread. Hoping to get posts from all countries that frequent GLP.

Nicolemare  (OP)

United States
05/28/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Everybody ho has helped so far! This has been racking my brain for a few months now! I finally decided to break down and get a membership so I could hopefully get some answers. For those who are unfamilliar with Schumann Resonance here is a link for picture #8.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

It has to do with ELF frequencies and such.

Last Edited by Cheer***Rebel on 05/29/2012 08:43 PM
~"For the total development of the human being, solitude as a means of cultivating sensitivity becomes a necessity. One has to know what it means to be alone, what it is to meditate, what it is to die; and the implications of solitude, of meditation, of death, can be known only by seeking them out. These implications cannot be taught, they must be learned."
- Krishnamurti ~
Serendipitous

User ID: 11340036
United States
05/28/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you think it's possible the occupant is Mark Darryl Schumann?? Last name at the top, first and middle underneath. Just a thought.
"May your electricity go out a second before the shit hits the fan." -Conspiracy Theorist's Blessing
Thank you
United States
05/28/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
If pluto is missing, it shows that science isnt a building block of this tombs theory. plutos...worthiness to be called a planet is arbitrary, hence not crucially defined in orbital geometry. this means not only is this very new..it is anything BUT ..
Thank you
United States
05/28/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sacred, or based on ancient prophecy. basically plutos signifigance has been deemed obselete bY PRESENT DAY P.T.B...the balance of orbit including 30k year old cycles seems to adopt modern scientific dogma. ergo-THIS is just neat art, or someone is-
Doomish

United States
05/28/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Blushes. ty 4 the compliment Doomish. in all, someone with money mapped out the upcoming pole shift due to the red star kachina..or destroyer..many names, same delicious doom. as for the sacred geometry..im stumped, other than its newfoune, resulting-
 Quoting: Thank you 1172403

If pluto is missing, it shows that science isnt a building block of this tombs theory. plutos...worthiness to be called a planet is arbitrary, hence not crucially defined in orbital geometry. this means not only is this very new..it is anything BUT ..

Very nice. More good info.

About the upcoming pole shift - do you have a good link that relates to the info you posted above? Especially in regards to this tomb?

Thank you
United States
05/28/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Altering what defines the required aspects of todays prophecy. im sorry for your loss, opie. lost my sis to Leukemia. im curious what others come up with here, but the quadrants overlaying the Cross meridian IS a pole shift suggestion, and NOT what I thot
Serendipitous

United States
05/28/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP - do you mind telling us what city this is in?
 Quoting: Serendipitous

Is it near Wheaton?
"May your electricity go out a second before the shit hits the fan." -Conspiracy Theorist's Blessing
Nicolemare  (OP)

United States
05/28/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like the discoverer of the Schumann Resonance is buried there......Friends and colleague of Tesla ? [link to www.google.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 0

This Cemetary is in Wheaton, Illinois. I have been around this area my whole life and have been familar with the Schumann Resonance for the past 8 years. I think it would be AWESOME if it had ANYTHING to do with the real Schumann! I have never heard anything related to it being from around here. On the other hand the Theosophical Society IS based here as well as Wheaton College.
- Krishnamurti ~
Serendipitous

United States
05/28/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 0

This Cemetary is in Wheaton, Illinois. I have been around this area my whole life and have been familar with the Schumann Resonance for the past 8 years. I think it would be AWESOME if it had ANYTHING to do with the real Schumann! I have never heard anything related to it being from around here. On the other hand the Theosophical Society IS based here as well as Wheaton College.
 Quoting: Nicolemare

Unfortunately, it's not the Schumann of resonance fame. This is Mark Darryl Schumann. It appears he is still alive. Lives in a condo in Wheaton. Perhaps you should contact him! He is 62 years old. (all public records)
Serendipitous

United States
05/28/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Unfortunately, it's not the Schumann of resonance fame. This is Mark Darryl Schumann. It appears he is still alive. Lives in a condo in Wheaton. Perhaps you should contact him! He is 62 years old. (all public records)

Interesting.

Would you be willing to give him a call OP?
 Quoting: Doomish

With a mausoleum like that he would probably be very eager to talk about it. This is obviously something that means a lot to him and was meant to be thought provoking. I found his address...but of course won't put it here!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12837437
United States
05/28/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, amazing, reminds of the movie I just seen John Carter. May be a portal inside, a message of great importance, where is this?
Serendipitous

United States
05/28/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you contact him and get answers...please don't forget to come back and let us all know what it means!!

I wouldn't be afraid to ask him, he's obviously an "enlightened soul" who would be moved by the story that led you to him.
Nicolemare  (OP)

United States
05/28/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Altering what defines the required aspects of todays prophecy. im sorry for your loss, opie. lost my sis to Leukemia. im curious what others come up with here, but the quadrants overlaying the Cross meridian IS a pole shift suggestion, and NOT what I thot

Thank you for your insights as well "Thank you". Yes, my boyfriend was only 33 and went into the hospital with pneumonia last July. Then we found out he had AML Leukemia. A week later he was gone since they couldnt wait to start the chemo. It has been tough but he and I are both spiritual people and had talked about death in that sense before because I had an N.D.E. back in 2005. People were surprised how fast I have been recovering but once you understand that our souls live forever it makes it alot easier! :) I am sorry for your loss of your sister as well. Like I said "Something" told me to go walk around and when I saw this i went into almost a mild state of shock! It was definitly a surprise because of my spiritual beliefs and such in reguards to what this all could mean!
- Krishnamurti ~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 425485
United States
05/28/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
You have me intrigued with this one.
About a month ago I started receiving messages from my higher self, spirit guide or whatever you like to call it. I received a few, and one was that the quadrant circle must be formed. I have no idea what it means, but I did find some info on it. I also found some information that led me to believe the pyramids could not be built with out this formula. That picture is a direct reference to the quadrant circle. I think you are right this looks like a gift, maybe an answer to something.

Area of quadrant: (Radius X Radius X pi(3.14 or 22/7)) divided by 4

Read more on the quadrant circle.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
SeriousNews

User ID: 5754707
United States
05/28/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you for your insights as well "Thank you". Yes, my boyfriend was only 33 and went into the hospital with pneumonia last July. Then we found out he had AML Leukemia. A week later he was gone since they couldnt wait to start the chemo. It has been tough but he and I are both spiritual people and had talked about death in that sense before because I had an N.D.E. back in 2005. People were surprised how fast I have been recovering but once you understand that our souls live forever it makes it alot easier! :) I am sorry for your loss of your sister as well. Like I said "Something" told me to go walk around and when I saw this i went into almost a mild state of shock! It was definitly a surprise because of my spiritual beliefs and such in reguards to what this all could mean!

You are chosen.

This is no coincidence.

You MUST talk to him.

That's the next chapter.

I've been noticing things are falling into place very quickly.
All is divine in your minds eye.

:snbanner:
Chas

User ID: 1376646
United States
05/28/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread OP...GLP should have more of these types of threads...love the mystery...will be following closely...good luck to you...hf
Chas
Serendipitous

United States
05/28/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP - do you mind telling us what city this is in?

Is it near Wheaton?

Looks like that's a yes by your post following mine.

Bingo.

haha, I must have been writing that around the same time you asked serendipitious! How did you KNOW that???? Impressive to say the least! :) Right on the nail! Cheers

I started sleuthing and really fell right into this guy in a weird way. There are a lot of Mark Schumann's out there and not ONE is listed as Mark Darryl Schumann. When I hit on him I just knew it. Crazy as this sounds, I think your boyfriend guided me to him. Seriously.

CALL THIS MAN!
Nicolemare  (OP)

United States
05/28/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you contact him and get answers...please don't forget to come back and let us all know what it means!!

I wouldn't be afraid to ask him, he's obviously an "enlightened soul" who would be moved by the story that led you to him.

I DEFINITLEY want to talk to him because of the whole experience surronding my discovery of this! I believe he and I have some information to exchange and are suppose to meet. I will be in touch with him this week hopefully.

EDIT: I have found this mans info and plan to "connect" A.S.A.P. I know you are all eager to hear what he has to say but I would appreciate it if you wait untill I contact him before you do if you are thinking to. I dont want to scare him away becase I have been "guided" to connect with this person. Thank you so much! I hope you can understand!

Of course I would report back here with any knowledge of sorts. I'm really excited to speak with him! He seems like a most fascinating type of soul :)Like "Seren" said, I also believe he would be happy to read about all the "spark" generated through this thread about his "mystery tomb"!

Last Edited by Cheer***Rebel on 05/29/2012 07:47 AM
- Krishnamurti ~

GLP