Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,172 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 133,815
Pageviews Today: 226,632Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,113
02:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16447562
United States
05/28/2012 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
The X Y Z(abcd) graph appears to represent an atomic structures electron flow in relation to time. Silicon has 4 electrons in it's outer band (valence). Then again Beryllium has only 4 electrons with 2 in valence.
 Quoting: GreyMatter

In the equation it appears that 8p(squared) might represent the 8 planets in the picture as one is displaced. The mass of an object has to be a known from my reasoning, maybe the displaced lone planet?

(E-U) seems to be Energy minus Potential Energy

Good thoughts. Thanks Grey Matter.

I took a ton of math and science courses in College, but have long since forgotten most of it.

Thanks for remembering what I forgot.

hf
 Quoting: Doomish

Doomish, I have played with math a little bit, I like to figure stuff out and this is quite interesting, I won't stop till I get it(I hope).
Would you think this to be some scalar waveform equation
possibly gravity waves??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1334578
Serbia
05/28/2012 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
Sounds like the discoverer of the Schumann Resonance is buried there......Friends and colleague of Tesla ? [link to www.google.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 0

This Cemetary is in Wheaton, Illinois. I have been around this area my whole life and have been familar with the Schumann Resonance for the past 8 years. I think it would be AWESOME if it had ANYTHING to do with the real Schumann! I have never heard anything related to it being from around here. On the other hand the Theosophical Society IS based here as well as Wheaton College.
 Quoting: Nicolemare

you are so bloody romantic. Like little princess. I bet all scientists here on GLP will do now anything you say :-)))).
Ok, lets be real for a moment.

1. Go to cemetery guard or whteva..aaaand ask for person contact.
2. Ask that person who made that and what that means to HIM..right>
3. If you cant find anyone see in town maps to whom that parcel belong...something like that..i dont live in your area.
If nothing help, then your dwarfs can start diggin..and btw. you look nice on that pic....i guess that every dwarf think like that but don wana say it...we are dwarfs not lovers after all. :-)
bumpyoda
Doomish

User ID: 8052347
United States
05/28/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Doomish, I have played with math a little bit, I like to figure stuff out and this is quite interesting, I won't stop till I get it(I hope).
Would you think this to be some scalar waveform equation
possibly gravity waves??

Awesome. I hope you don't give up. This thread really is great.

It could be. I was thinking about soundwave levitation, but that may be way off base.
Trying to bring GLP together. I'm still collecting flags from posters all over the world. Thread: Official "Flags from around the world" thread. Hoping to get posts from all countries that frequent GLP.

:gratefulsig:
phoenixe

User ID: 16565047
Germany
05/28/2012 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi OP!

what I would do is - ask around to get in contact with the one who bought himself this tombstone, maybe you can say you find the artwork so stunning you want something like this for yourself.

then see what this person has got to say.
maybe it is just a nutter from a ufo-cult - but.. i don´t think so.
really very interesting design for a tumbstone, you won´t find anything like that here in Germany, as we are not allowed to freely design ours.

go for it and keep us updated!
FaithNoMore

User ID: 15492911
United States
05/28/2012 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I am pretty sure picture 3-7 is the solar system. The picture shows 8 planets ,with the sun and moon. The grid with A,B,C,D,X,X',Y,Y' represents our solar system. The equation is representing Divergence, I believe inside the grid.

It seems like it is showing the alignment of the planets, which is going to occur.

I will try to look further into it for you.

Last Edited by FaithNoMore on 05/28/2012 03:24 AM
"If by the liberty of the press were understood merely the liberty of discussing the propriety of public measures and political opinions, let us have as much of it as you please: But if it means the liberty of affronting, calumniating and defaming one another, I, for my part, own myself willing to part with my share of it, whenever our legislators shall please so to alter the law and shall chearfully consent to exchange my liberty of abusing others for the privilege of not being abused myself."
-Ben Franklin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1334578
Serbia
05/28/2012 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow, that is SUPER freaky OP!

I will warn you that once I was praying at night and thought the Lord told me to come to the cemetery to pray to him the next day. I often went to the cemetery to be alone at my lunch hour and would pray in front of a statue of Jesus. (Not TO the statue mind you.) If was weird being told this but I was thrilled. The next day I was drawn to a spot in the cemetery, I shudder to remember it. I was overcome with a horrible presence of evil and I realized it was NOT the Lord who had spoken to me the night before. I got out of there QUICK. It was one of the worst experiences of my life. I now pray for God to protect my communication between He and I, so that I am not fooled again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16745487

Listen you....it was you who called you on cemetery and you who scared you from you, and yet again, it was you who run away and you who are sayin all this to us. It is you, not mouse. Not cat. Human if not have attention on negativity but just love...cant they get ya...just cant...you would be too bright for them.
Anyways....enjoyyyyyyyy happy 2012..age of Aquarius.
Jermaine kush

User ID: 6104835
United States
05/28/2012 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is this on the left side of the picture? A reflection? I made the picture black and white and tried to add color to the area im talking about with an app off of my phone. [link to i1189.photobucket.com]
goodmockingbird

User ID: 16354268
United States
05/28/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I guess that stained glass was made after Pluto got downgraded from planetary status...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5682902

More likely, from before Pluto was discovered and named.
I Support Our First Responders
Nicolemare  (OP)

User ID: 11499726
United States
05/28/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is this the Wheaton cemetary?Contact this lady...... [link to www.wheatoncemetery.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 0

Yes, it is at Wheaton Cemetary. I have some leads of the "tomb owners" info (name, D.o.b., address) as of now thanks to the GLP user "Serendipitious". I will be contacting this man hopefully this week, which I am VERY EXCITED about! :) Thanks again EVERYONE! Much Love to All!
~"For the total development of the human being, solitude as a means of cultivating sensitivity becomes a necessity. One has to know what it means to be alone, what it is to meditate, what it is to die; and the implications of solitude, of meditation, of death, can be known only by seeking them out. These implications cannot be taught, they must be learned."
- Krishnamurti ~
Menosgada

05/28/2012 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is this on the left side of the picture? A reflection? I made the picture black and white and tried to add color to the area im talking about with an app off of my phone. [link to i1189.photobucket.com]
 Quoting: Jermaine kush

It's the fluff!

damned
Gone bezerkin...
:battleflag:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554617
United States
05/28/2012 03:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sigma sinew pi bond...

It's an equation for mettle on mettle grafting techniques!

Team Redundancy Team!

Snitches get stitches.

Repetition is recognition.

User ID: 9992933
United States
05/28/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
seems to show a planet in a binary orbit and the warning from a alien ship with ancient greek hieroglyphics
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16598644
United States
05/28/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
"In mathematics, Laplace's equation is a second-order partial differential equation named after Pierre-Simon Laplace who first studied its properties."

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5161670
Netherlands
05/28/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
TRaditionally Griffins guard the Sacred. This Griffin is on top the the Cross, There are solar system connotations as well. Seems like the Griffin is telling us the Cross is on the way out some space info is comming in. The Greek letters. Don't know, some part of equations, some some sort of "replacement" for beliefs.

Yea that.

Also dollar sign "S"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1430445

It's not a griffin, it's the symbol of St.Mark. Is it coincidence that the owner of the tomb is MARK Darryl..?
nerdrage88sasr

User ID: 717919
Australia
05/28/2012 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
TRaditionally Griffins guard the Sacred. This Griffin is on top the the Cross, There are solar system connotations as well. Seems like the Griffin is telling us the Cross is on the way out some space info is comming in. The Greek letters. Don't know, some part of equations, some some sort of "replacement" for beliefs.

Yea that.

Also dollar sign "S"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1430445

It's not a griffin, it's the symbol of St.Mark. Is it coincidence that the owner of the tomb is MARK Darryl..?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5161670

i was thinking that also...the Cross below may point to that fact that its meant to represent a religious figure.
Now...to the bible..maybe theres a clue in the book of Mark?
ill look into the maths as well OP. oooohhh, our very own mystery..
Peace
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets Oppurtunity"-- Seneca (5BC-65AD)
nerdrage88sasr

Australia
05/28/2012 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also- Does anyone reckon that the cluster of stars below the UFO could be Plieades? Roughly same shape.
Just a thought.
Peace
Isis7

User ID: 15831352
United States
05/28/2012 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mark Darryll's anagram name is DARK RALLY MR
[link to www.deanjackson.dj]

Schumann's anagram name is CHASM NUN
[link to www.deanjackson.dj]

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16515777
United Kingdom
05/28/2012 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
ShHUMANn
has the word human in it. That is all you get from me pre-coffee.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16542544
United States
05/28/2012 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who puts this type of imagery on their tomb???? This is HARDCORE!

charlie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1089603
New Zealand
05/28/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ancestry.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15152757
United States
05/28/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nabla squared is a Laplacian, rho(p) is density, E is energy, U is potential energy or velocity, m is mass, etc, seems to be an expression involving electrodynamics, but without keys to what the notation/script are meant, it's just guessing.
Sandrose

User ID: 1505243
United States
05/28/2012 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wish I could have such a tombstone!

People still wondering about what I would say after my death.

Better than "Never forgotten"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4227306
United States
05/28/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pic#3. Red planet on top seems to have a gravitational pull on the 3rd plant down (from top) Or is that part of the art? If so, why would they have it angle down to that specific planet??

Most fascinating indeed. Had to book mark this page. Someone somewhere can crack this no doubt.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4063836
United Kingdom
05/28/2012 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome find... not sure if anyone else has said this yet but the equation is Quantum . The upside down triangle is a laplace the trident is a wave function, the equation reminds me of the Schrödinger equation
FaithNoMore

User ID: 15492911
United States
05/28/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, It is showing the alignment of the planets for sure.
 Quoting: FaithNoMore

Hmmm, check my previous post.
 Quoting: Tanarus

I saw the bar too. It is stained glass and they may have had to put that bar there. I am not sure, though.
"If by the liberty of the press were understood merely the liberty of discussing the propriety of public measures and political opinions, let us have as much of it as you please: But if it means the liberty of affronting, calumniating and defaming one another, I, for my part, own myself willing to part with my share of it, whenever our legislators shall please so to alter the law and shall chearfully consent to exchange my liberty of abusing others for the privilege of not being abused myself."
-Ben Franklin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12339688
United States
05/28/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
DO NOT SEEK THE TREASURE

nerdrage88sasr

Australia
05/28/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nabla squared is a Laplacian, rho(p) is density, E is energy, U is potential energy or velocity, m is mass, etc, seems to be an expression involving electrodynamics, but without keys to what the notation/script are meant, it's just guessing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15152757

Agreed, definately Laplacian..
im thinking 2 dimensional Flow dynamics...

Gradiant(squared) of the velocity potential + 8 density(squared)mass (ENergy- Velocity) velocity potential, definitive intergral, height? (Squared) = 0

as stated by AC757, bit hard to figure it out without something to go on.

very interesting...ill look into it more.
Peace
Serendipitous

User ID: 11340036
United States
05/28/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
One more thing! This man is undoubtedly a member of the Theosophical Society there in Wheaton.

Check out the Theospophical Society's webpage! This is EXACTLY the type of stuff on the mausoleum!

[link to www.theosophical.org]

They will most DEFINITELY be able to cypher this all out for you if for some reason you can't get Mr. Schumann.

Wow...just read that website. I think a lot of us here should be members!!
"May your electricity go out a second before the shit hits the fan." -Conspiracy Theorist's Blessing
UraniumNinja

User ID: 1890010
United States
05/28/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah,wow,just an amazing find,& the fact that you were drawn to it.Just unreal.An easy Five stars*****.This post is/should be the epitome of what GLP is all about.
Serendipitous

User ID: 11340036
United States
05/28/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
One more thing! This man is undoubtedly a member of the Theosophical Society there in Wheaton.

Check out the Theospophical Society's webpage! This is EXACTLY the type of stuff on the mausoleum!

They will most DEFINITELY be able to cypher this all out for you if for some reason you can't get Mr. Schumann.

Wow...just read that website. I think a lot of us here should be members!!
 Quoting: Serendipitous

Or just go visit their library with your pics!!!

The Henry S. Olcott Memorial Library:
The Theosophical Society in America, 1926 N. Main Street, Wheaton IL 60187

(630) 668-1571, ext. 304
or [email protected]

"The Henry S. Olcott Memorial Library is a unique library bringing together the religious, philosophical, and spiritual traditions of the East and West, emphasizing the Ancient Wisdom tradition—Theosophy."

Man, I wish I lived near Wheaton Illinois!!! I'd love to visit that library.
"May your electricity go out a second before the shit hits the fan." -Conspiracy Theorist's Blessing

GLP