Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,012 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 984,705
Pageviews Today: 1,759,227Threads Today: 753Posts Today: 13,419
07:56 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
08/24/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
Am wearing a hat, and a whip and humming the Raiders of the Lost Ark theme.

Like Indy holding the staff of Ra, standing in the map room at Tannis, all will be revealed at the right time and the right place!

No coincidence that the map is stained glass. It could have been a brass plate, but it is stained glass, designed to let light through. [ty ruby] So light is a part of it all, and there for so is the Sun.

So, like Elle and Indy, once Mr Hadden gives you the 'primmer' the real fun begins....

Am loving your "X" marks the spot Ezrin, and I think it will yield many 'alignments'.

This is a calculator and a map it would seem. To have us thinking about the right place and the right time.

You mentioned (3) locks. I think that's too easy! There are three in fact. Two physical, and one metaphysical! LOL

PS - thgis will be the (5) time I have tried to post this. Each time the words come up all screwey, and full of swearwords? WTF?

PPS - [cryptic] 'lovers of Earth' or 'for Earth's love'?

PPPS - haha, says 'crypt'ic on a tomb thread.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/24/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
What is the back story to St Michael?

How come he has a dismembered head on the end of his sword?
Through the guy's mouth?

He looks Incan, but with Mr Spock ears.
 Quoting: BadHairDay

:whoisstmich:

The first earthly antagonist doesn’t appear until Rev. 12:7 when Michael and his angels cast a great dragon down from heaven onto the earth, who is called, "The Devil, and Accuser, the deceiver of the whole habitable world."
 Quoting: Ezrin

Soo... a dragon reference in the statue next door.

Is the (our) tomb a modern take on the story, a new chapter in it? The NEXT chapter maybe.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/24/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some speculate that the giant blocks to build pyramids were moved with a certain tonal frequency-with sound. im not saying someone should equip their flute and play it near Schumanns tomb, lol, but that sound plays a dynamic role in the puzzle here...
 Quoting: Thank you 1172403

Re-reading this thread, there was so much info and speculation that might apply.

My tag line is "It's all about the vibe" which is a reference to our universe being a vibrational system/construct. (oh, and the movie the Castle. LOL)

Sound is but one form of vibration. The heavy nature of the construction might also suggest that it is an insulation or transducer, like many ancient structures.

Schumann (res) is a frequency. I wonder if being IN this thing would DO anything to living tissue? Or effect one's thought processes for that matter.

I digress...
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/25/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
:Stained Glass:

Thought I would share an answer to a question on the above.

"I won't go into detail a lot but this looks like a commemoration to creation. This is not a context that is taught in mainstream you can tell this is an expression that comes from outside of mainstream within the societies that I am apart of. Often things are made like this to remind us of the knowledge or just as expressions of intent. When something means a great deal to us, we will create commemorations of our own and this is what I see as a form of spirituality. Mostly to remind of divine creation.

You will notice the letters are greek and the meaning of them in this context is mathematical and relates to the construction of the universe. The top part suffice it to say is the alpha and omega, or beginning and end of everything. Together with the central number of creation the golden ratio. This is very important to creation and consists of it's main building blocks if you will.

The bottom part is to do with the expression of those building blocks. For instance ones individual vibration as it relates to the cosmos. And ones place within that structure and the means avaliable for a persons potential. The means of 'doing'.

The planets here are a testimony to these building block as it relates in this context to the 'music of the spheres' (pythagorean concept). The different vibrations that make up creation as they are expressed through those planets, in our solar system.

That ship you see, refers to the ever present active intelligence and design of those within the free comos, and could be seen to represent life and mobility, freedom to 'build'.

The mathematical depiction in the left hand corner is an expression of dimensions of the universe as it relates to time and space. In this instance it completes the message of what appears to be an ode to creation. Whoever created this perhaps wanted to convey a sense of timelessness and enternity of the potential within us, for whatever reason.

Hope this helps".

My reply - Stunned. Given this person has no frame of reference, a side from stating he/she is a student of deeper teachings, this answer stunned me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17487177
United States
08/25/2012 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Somewhere, an art student is laughing.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/25/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Somewhere, an art student is laughing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17487177

Yeah, maybe. Gotta see all sides. chuckle

Great work if that is all it is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10910561
United States
08/25/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just came into the discussion...There are 14 'seeds' on the wreath, and seemed to be arranged in a similar pattern to the spirograph in the post above.
Is this an overlay, or should something be overlaid upon it? If everything has a specific meaning in this, it should mean something. Has this been talked about?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20366969

Was seeing your post in my dreams last night.
Found this when i woke up.

the most Sacred Emblem. Squaring of the Circle ?

:pyramidcode:
Nicolemare  (OP)

User ID: 9589265
United States
08/25/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bad Hair Day and EZRIN... What the WOW!!!! I am Soooo lost but you two are on to some more good stuff here! I am VERY LOST Actually! LOL I am forever impressed to say the least about what I can understand!!! Thank you to your hard work and dedication from all like me who have NO WHERE NEAR the Brain Capacity or Knowledge to go to the depths you two have reached within these last pages! I wish I could understand more! Sincerly Much Love and Light i send to you two! And thank you from the bottom of my heart! xoxox
~"For the total development of the human being, solitude as a means of cultivating sensitivity becomes a necessity. One has to know what it means to be alone, what it is to meditate, what it is to die; and the implications of solitude, of meditation, of death, can be known only by seeking them out. These implications cannot be taught, they must be learned."
- Krishnamurti ~
Nicolemare  (OP)

User ID: 9589265
United States
08/25/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh Yeah and I am not an upgraded member right now so I cant send you a message out EZRIN but I did recieve yours... I am 100% with you and I'm glad we are on the same page! :) Enjoy!!! :) I am loving it as much as you!!! hf
~"For the total development of the human being, solitude as a means of cultivating sensitivity becomes a necessity. One has to know what it means to be alone, what it is to meditate, what it is to die; and the implications of solitude, of meditation, of death, can be known only by seeking them out. These implications cannot be taught, they must be learned."
- Krishnamurti ~
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/26/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Am wearing a hat, and a whip and humming the Raiders of the Lost Ark theme.

Like Indy holding the staff of Ra, standing in the map room at Tannis, all will be revealed at the right time and the right place!

No coincidence that the map is stained glass. It could have been a brass plate, but it is stained glass, designed to let light through. [ty ruby] So light is a part of it all, and there for so is the Sun.

So, like Elle and Indy, once Mr Hadden gives you the 'primmer' the real fun begins....

Am loving your "X" marks the spot Ezrin, and I think it will yield many 'alignments'.

This is a calculator and a map it would seem. To have us thinking about the right place and the right time.

You mentioned (3) locks. I think that's too easy! There are three in fact. Two physical, and one metaphysical! LOL

:3layermap:

Introduced a third layer, the Pi/4-shifted DQPSK constellation diagram.

Lots of stuff going on, yet seems to work.

The obvious was placing the [3] DQPSK axes origin on [2] "ruby orb", on [1] "X" on wreath knot.

Importantly, note how the "D" axes aligns with a planet, Mars?

This is consistent with an outlier stained glass-framing that originates at red orb and runs diagnolly toward a planet.

Stab in the dark; Red Orb : Mars : Earth connection hinted at.

Overall, it seems there is an opening for the planets to "spiral in".

Maybe denotes position of planets/costellations, over time, of when "visitors" initial, and subsequent contact with the planet system.

I'm thinking the horizontal framing on the stained glass helps to align to door grid.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/26/2012 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just came into the discussion...There are 14 'seeds' on the wreath, and seemed to be arranged in a similar pattern to the spirograph in the post above.
Is this an overlay, or should something be overlaid upon it? If everything has a specific meaning in this, it should mean something. Has this been talked about?

Thanks for the hint AC.

See below; the Pi/4-shifted DQPSK constellation diagram. All possible phase changes are shown with arrows. The constellation may also be viewed as superposition of two QPSK constellations [denoted with circles and squares].

:wthmnd:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/26/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
BWahahahaaa!!! fantastic stuff Ezrin! Just great.

You takin a buddy to Jupiter?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/26/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is the back story to St Michael?

How come he has a dismembered head on the end of his sword?
Through the guy's mouth?

He looks Incan, but with Mr Spock ears.

:whoisstmich:

The first earthly antagonist doesn’t appear until Rev. 12:7 when Michael and his angels cast a great dragon down from heaven onto the earth, who is called, "The Devil, and Accuser, the deceiver of the whole habitable world."

Soo... a dragon reference in the statue next door.

Is the (our) tomb a modern take on the story, a new chapter in it? The NEXT chapter maybe.

BHD could you elaborate/further your thought.

Excuse my ignorance; is there a ST. Michael "analogy"
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/26/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Ezrin. I was following the dragon/reptile/Draco theme.

Michael and his team/army defeated? the Draco on Earth, and forced them to live underground, or retreat to the moon.

That's in reference to the colours of the spheres. Our moon being yellow, and possibly part of the empire still.

Would go a ways to explaining why we never went back, if we ever even went there...

I am following a few threads that are all quite synchronistic, and its blowing my wittle mind!
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/27/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi to thread followers dogpile

Found more "symbols" in the "three x three" wreath.

:keystonesm:

In blue-grey, the four J-H-V-H Great Pyramid triangles of the "Key"stone.

In maroon, the Sacred Triangle.
Tiny Trink

User ID: 22692602
United States
08/27/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi Ezrin & BHD ~ I am still with you guys and in utter amazement!!

Ok I am throwing this into the mix. This crop circle was done on 8/26/2012. Looks very close to your image Ezrine.

[link to www.cropcircleconnector.com]

Ok back to lurking and learning!

Much Respect to you both,

Trink
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20366969
United States
08/27/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks! and good work!
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/27/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Ezrin. I was following the dragon/reptile/Draco theme.

Michael and his team/army defeated? the Draco on Earth, and forced them to live underground, or retreat to the moon.

That's in reference to the colours of the spheres. Our moon being yellow, and possibly part of the empire still.

Would go a ways to explaining why we never went back, if we ever even went there...

I am following a few threads that are all quite synchronistic, and its blowing my wittle mind!

I read something a while back concerning the Draco mentality and beliefs of those times, and as far as the dragon being cast upon us, there is a belief that the inside of Ganimede will open up and the 'dragon beasts' from within will come to earth in an apocalyptic horror.

Synchronicity?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/27/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

The more i look the more i want to look.

Appreciate if anyone knows of a web site that will allow me to download "Ancient Freemasonry: An Introduction to Masonic Archeology"
By Frank C. Higgins as an e book, or pdf.

Also, any information regarding below image.
Is it Egyptian, Sumerian, Babylonian ?
:ezrin2:

Hope the thread continues.

The figures wearing the fish outfits below center are Annunaki. Enki and Enlil. They are the main gods.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/27/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

The more i look the more i want to look.

Appreciate if anyone knows of a web site that will allow me to download "Ancient Freemasonry: An Introduction to Masonic Archeology"
By Frank C. Higgins as an e book, or pdf.

Also, any information regarding below image.
Is it Egyptian, Sumerian, Babylonian ?
:ezrin2:

Hope the thread continues.

The figures wearing the fish outfits below center are Annunaki. Enki and Enlil. They are the main gods.

12000-14000 years ago.
Practically ET

User ID: 11317127
United States
08/27/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi I had an observation.

I noticed someone said "Sum n" .

This is very similar to "Sumerian" in relation to Nibiru?

All of what I've read about frequencies etc that you all are discussing. It makes total sense. Nibiru cannot be seen, but will "somehow" manifest into our reality, or.. Our... Frequency?

I'm on my phone - hard to type,, but just from reading a few pages here I'm blown away. Whoever left this design is brilliant, to say the least. Perhaps he had... or was trying to figure out the equation of "altering" frequencies?

I've read enough to know that Nibiru, if it exists, will manifest itself into this reality and likely Not be seen for long beforehand. Could be this guy was just "in the know" but took it upon himself to do the extensive research / calculations etc.

Wish I had more time to read all of your observations. I will read more later.
Welfare won't fix poverty.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/27/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi I had an observation.

All of what I've read about frequencies etc that you all are discussing. It makes total sense. Nibiru cannot be seen, but will "somehow" manifest into our reality, or.. Our... Frequency?

I'm on my phone - hard to type,, but just from reading a few pages here I'm blown away. Whoever left this design is brilliant, to say the least. Perhaps he had... or was trying to figure out the equation of "altering" frequencies?

I've read enough to know that Nibiru, if it exists, will manifest itself into this reality and likely Not be seen for long beforehand. Could be this guy was just "in the know" but took it upon himself to do the extensive research / calculations etc.

Quoting: Practically ET

Welcome P-ET! Those ideas really resonate (pun) with me.

The idea of Nibiru being interdimensional is one I share with you. To me it explains why a small window of time exists when a dimensional overlap occurs, allowing travel between each world.

Did you ever consider that it might just be certain places on the planet that open up allowing a walk through, because Nibiru is in the exact same space as Earth?!!!!!!!!!!
i.e. It is 'Earth' in another dimension?

Frequency is everything I believe, and harmonics are a part of that. The two worlds may well need to be at the same frequency and at the same time and place for door ways to open up.

I have a rediculously long theory about oil, mining, and controlling the expansion of the Earth, which is ultimately about the Schumann resonance, that directly rlates to this idea of synchronistic frequencies. Stopping the right time, right place, right frequency deal, so the overlap does not occur.

Would seem to be a looong wait between visits though! (5200 years?) Once you've stepped across thats it!! That would piss one off immensely, should you be left behind eh..

I see expeditions like Admiral Byrdes as such an event. Not a full line up of the worlds, but a 'rub' between dimensions, allowing a 'peek' at the next, maybe even a cross over point, for a limited time.

And, yes, the Sum n, whilst initially my intent was about numbers, the word Sumerian did come to mind!!

That answers Ezrins question too doesnt it?

Welcome aboard the crazy bus P-ET. LOL.

[Hey Ezrin, might have been a 'taxi' ... heeheehee.]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
08/27/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
seeing as we are still decovering aspects of this tomb, i wonder if the pictures/insciptions/details are "rearranging" when not being observed.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/27/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi Ezrin & BHD ~ I am still with you guys and in utter amazement!!

Ok I am throwing this into the mix. This crop circle was done on 8/26/2012. Looks very close to your image Ezrine.

[link to www.cropcircleconnector.com]

Ok back to lurking and learning!

Much Respect to you both,

Trink
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

Trink.
WOW i had looked at this crop circle this morning.

It is a response to our collective posts on this thread.

Reference to:
necker cube
Movie "Contact"
Pi/4-DQPSK

Call it synchronicity.

speedbanan
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/27/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
seeing as we are still decovering aspects of this tomb, i wonder if the pictures/insciptions/details are "rearranging" when not being observed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1634447

Funny you say that. Was just saying to Ezrin that things reveal themselves when we are ready to see them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/27/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi I had an observation.

Quoting: Practically ET

Welcome P-ET! Those ideas really resonate (pun) with me.

The idea of Nibiru being interdimensional is one I share with you. To me it explains why a small window of time exists when a dimensional overlap occurs, allowing travel between each world.

Did you ever consider that it might just be certain places on the planet that open up allowing a walk through, because Nibiru is in the exact same space as Earth?!!!!!!!!!!
i.e. It is 'Earth' in another dimension?

Frequency is everything I believe, and harmonics are a part of that. The two worlds may well need to be at the same frequency and at the same time and place for door ways to open up.

I have a rediculously long theory about oil, mining, and controlling the expansion of the Earth, which is ultimately about the Schumann resonance, that directly rlates to this idea of synchronistic frequencies. Stopping the right time, right place, right frequency deal, so the overlap does not occur.

Would seem to be a looong wait between visits though! (5200 years?) Once you've stepped across thats it!! That would piss one off immensely, should you be left behind eh..

I see expeditions like Admiral Byrdes as such an event. Not a full line up of the worlds, but a 'rub' between dimensions, allowing a 'peek' at the next, maybe even a cross over point, for a limited time.

And, yes, the Sum n, whilst initially my intent was about numbers, the word Sumerian did come to mind!!

That answers Ezrins question too doesnt it?

Welcome aboard the crazy bus P-ET. LOL.

[Hey Ezrin, might have been a 'taxi' ... heeheehee.]

So then how does CERN play into this? Certainly there is harmonal frequencies being produced whether it be sub- or-ultra-sonic; I believe it creates some sort of vibration which could have certain effects outside our atmosphere.
I have long thought either HAARP or CERN has the ability to create sunspots or flares which could be semi-directed or timed.
To tie this up, someone recently mentioned that the red planet may be connected or interchangable with earth. If Nibiru is out of phase from us, speculatively speaking, Could HAARP or CERN put us into phase?

Could the mathematical formulations on the 'alter' lead us in that direction? Has the math been figured out yet?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/27/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can the polar clock be overlaid on the wreath in a manner that the 'seeds' will line up with the time?
pj
User ID: 18654766
United States
08/27/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Willing to bet this is a bit of promotion for an upcoming TV show.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/27/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can the polar clock be overlaid on the wreath in a manner that the 'seeds' will line up with the time?

Not including the 2 seeds at either side of the 'X', there are 12. If they were to represent the months, I would think that you would read it from left to right.

If it were to represent time, then I would want to believe that the seeds would be circular around, instead of staggered.

That leads me to believe it may represent the signs of the zodiac...assuming there was a hidden 14th constellation I don't know about. The 13th being Ophiuchus.

If there is, then the polar clock has to go together somehow.

Another thought I have is the 'X' at the bottom with two seeds on either side could represent the number 12, and there are 12 zodiac signs.

Food for thought.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/27/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Willing to bet this is a bit of promotion for an upcoming TV show.
 Quoting: pj 18654766

TV producers aren't that fluent in math or astronomy.

GLP