Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,701 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 539,847
Pageviews Today: 897,581Threads Today: 324Posts Today: 5,849
10:33 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
08/27/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
Willing to bet this is a bit of promotion for an upcoming TV show.
 Quoting: pj 18654766

Pretty elaborate! But a great idea none the less PJ.
At one point on Bezerk thread we were sure the 'Fringe' writers were using our stuff!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/27/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
Can the polar clock be overlaid on the wreath in a manner that the 'seeds' will line up with the time?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20366969

Not including the 2 seeds at either side of the 'X', there are 12. If they were to represent the months, I would think that you would read it from left to right.

If it were to represent time, then I would want to believe that the seeds would be circular around, instead of staggered.

That leads me to believe it may represent the signs of the zodiac...assuming there was a hidden 14th constellation I don't know about. The 13th being Ophiuchus.

If there is, then the polar clock has to go together somehow.

Another thought I have is the 'X' at the bottom with two seeds on either side could represent the number 12, and there are 12 zodiac signs.

Food for thought.

and what a delicious thought!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10910561
United States
08/28/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can the polar clock be overlaid on the wreath in a manner that the 'seeds' will line up with the time?

Not including the 2 seeds at either side of the 'X', there are 12. If they were to represent the months, I would think that you would read it from left to right.

If it were to represent time, then I would want to believe that the seeds would be circular around, instead of staggered.

That leads me to believe it may represent the signs of the zodiac...assuming there was a hidden 14th constellation I don't know about. The 13th being Ophiuchus.

Another thought I have is the 'X' at the bottom with two seeds on either side could represent the number 12, and there are 12 zodiac signs.

Food for thought.

A/C, thank you for your hint.

I woke up with multiple revelations; perhaps listening to others thoughts overnight ? [like a choir of crickets whispering in my ear].

The "X" with "seeds" on either side is a "transverse section of the medulla oblongata".
Link:
[link to www.bartleby.com]

Everything fell into place. Why?
I'm awakening. [p.s., M. don't need taxi me thinks; and, wouldn't wanna go back].
The whispers in my sleep are benevolent brothers/sisters.

A laurel wreath is met to envelop the head which contains the brain wherein the "magic" happens.
Therein, lies the Pi/4-DQPSK.

We already have the anatomical structures necessary to expand/evolve/ascend [be more like our ancient advanced ancestors].

Formal proof:

:medullalegnd:

now a close-up [note red 'seeds' either side of "X"]:

:medullaX:

now the laurel wreath; placed upon the head such that the knot, "X", rests above the pons

:laurel wreath tp:

now an overlay of knot "X" with lateral cerebrospinal fasiculus, "red seeds" [which when placed on the head, is co-incident with the medulla oblongata].

:medullaoverlay:

I think i may now understand what the Tower of Babel story is all about.

We screwed up [or, were deliberately ??] when we switched from symbolism to alphabets [letters, letters to make words, words strung together to make sentences, punctuation, syntax for convenience; got lazy.
Forgot how to use what we already possess.

The thread is most definitely about harmonics, Schumann resonance, brain electrical impulses, neural oscillation [this is where Schrodinger (see his grave marker) and Maxell fit in].

Awakening/ascension is when you breakthrough to the higher plane/neuronal oscillations/dimension; moving from QPSK to Pi/4-DQPSK.

The ascended are on Niburu.
Their brethren are enslaved on Earth.
[note the duality]
Yes, there is an inter-dimensional battle.

Neal Stephenson wrote about it [Snowcrash].
Arthur C Clark wrote about it [Childhoods End].

The battle is fought metaphorically.

For some reason, the window of opportunity is now.
The ascended must assist our brethren in breaking their bonds.
pj
User ID: 18654766
United States
08/28/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Despite their distrust of men, the women of Vril joined with the Thule Gesellschaft and DHvSS in order to construct an inter-dimensional channeled flight disc known as the JenseitsFlugMaschine (JFM). By 1922 the odd disc shaped machine was constructed in Munich and tested for two years. It is not known if any success with channeled flight was ever achieved but a certain W.O. Schumann of the Technical University of Munich invented a levitator from the channeled JFM information provided by the mediums Maria Orsic and Sigrun. By 1924 the JFM project was scrapped but work continued on perfecting the levitator unit known by then as the Schumann SM-Levitator.

With the Nazi Party in power in 1933 (which itself originated from the Thule Gesellschaft) the occultists now received official backing for their continued development of the flight discs. Thule and Vril started with the RFZ (RundFlugZeug, or Round Aircraft) series from 1934-41.

As war had started in 1939 the RFZ-5 became the Haunebu I and by 1941 the RFZ-7 had become the Vril 1 Jager (Hunter). The reason for the changes were due to Thule’s revolutionary Triebwerk (Thrustwork) engine that used rotating electro-magnetic-gravitic fields to affect gravity. Vril had by 1941 perfected the SM-Levitator as well and thus two new series entered limited construction, but with slightly different goals.

Thule wanted to develop both a production combat craft and a functional Raumschiff (Spaceship). Vril, by comparison, only wanted to develop Raumschiffen to reach Aldebaran in the Taurus Constellation 68 light years from earth."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
08/28/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Food for thought.

I woke up with multiple revelations; perhaps listening to others thoughts overnight ? [like a choir of crickets whispering in my ear].

The "X" with "seeds" on either side is a "transverse section of the medulla oblongata".
Link:

I'm awakening. [p.s., M. don't need taxi me thinks; and, wouldn't wanna go back].

A laurel wreath is met to envelop the head which contains the brain wherein the "magic" happens.

We already have the anatomical structures necessary to expand/evolve/ascend [be more like our ancient advanced ancestors].

Formal proof:

now the laurel wreath; placed upon the head such that the knot, "X", rests above the pons

now an overlay of knot "X" with lateral cerebrospinal fasiculus, "red seeds" [which when placed on the head, is co-incident with the medulla oblongata].

We screwed up [or, were deliberately ??] when we switched from symbolism to alphabets [letters, letters to make words, words strung together to make sentences, punctuation, syntax for convenience; got lazy.

The thread is most definitely about harmonics, Schumann resonance, brain electrical impulses, neural oscillation [this is where Schrodinger (see his grave marker) and Maxell fit in].

Awakening/ascension is when you breakthrough to the higher plane/neuronal oscillations/dimension; moving from QPSK to Pi/4-DQPSK.

[note the duality]

Quoting: Ezrin

seriously though im pretty sure you might be the one who made this in the first place, if not, you may know more than the person who did.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
08/28/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Life is an interstellar communication network. Life is disseminated through the galaxies in the form of nucleotide templates. These “seeds” land on planets, are activated by solar radiation. and evolve nervous systems. The bodies which house and transport nervous systems and the reproductive seeds are constructed in response to the atmospheric and gravitational characteristics of the host planet, the crumbling rock upon which we momentarily rest.

‘Evolution is concerned with nervous systems and the sexual attractive efficiency of bodies, the expansion of consciousness. ‘

timothy leary-starseed transmissions.
mick
User ID: 22491216
United Kingdom
08/28/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow! if your still on here we need to talk!

this is very confusing as it contains brilliant symbology and yet blatant statments!

With regards to the manner in how you found this...wow! your partner has guided you and is show true love and devotion to your spiritual progression!

Secondly the sculpture for want of a better phrase is amazing! its a map! it directly connects to frquenceys and tones...but i will stress that the formuli conect more with the sollfeggio tones...AND it imparts with very sevcretive knowledge of how a selective race of off planet visitors harvest energy from thunderstorms from atmospheres throughout our universe? I'm blown away! did you say this was a grave? an empty grave? i must visit?

the spiritual connection behind the message is telling you that all is well and your down brilliant! you are obviously well loved and your personal spiritual path is about to develope immensly...you may even reciev contact with off planet visitors!! wow!!!

i cant say to much but this is very secretive information so obviously placed ina public place? and by the appearance it very new????

we must talk! i have lots of questions as this may have personal information for you xxx
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/29/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is very confusing as it contains brilliant symbology and yet blatant statments!

With regards to the manner in how you found this...wow! your partner has guided you and is show true love and devotion to your spiritual progression!

Secondly the sculpture for want of a better phrase is amazing! its a map! it directly connects to frquenceys and tones...but i will stress that the formuli conect more with the sollfeggio tones...AND it imparts with very sevcretive knowledge of how a selective race of off planet visitors harvest energy from thunderstorms from atmospheres throughout our universe?
 Quoting: mick 22491216

Hi mick, and thread readers. band

Interesting views; 'specially the last part.

BadHairGuy, [see earlier post(s)], is the advocate for harmony and congruence in geometrical forms and physical phenomena.

Below all from Wiki:

"According to Max Heindel's Rosicrucian writings, the heavenly "music of the spheres" is heard in the Region of Concrete Thought, the lower region of the mental plane, which is an ocean of harmony."

"It is also referred to in Esoteric Christianity as the place where the state of consciousness known as the "Second Heaven" occurs."

"Musica universalis (lit. universal music, or music of the spheres) is an ancient philosophical concept that regards proportions in the movements of celestial bodies—the Sun, Moon, and planets—as a form of musica (the Medieval Latin name for music)."

"This 'music' is not usually thought to be literally audible, but a harmonic and/or mathematical and/or religious concept."

see link:
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Ezrin is into the semiotics; the study of signs and sign processes (semiosis), indication, designation, likeness, analogy, metaphor, symbolism, signification, and communication.

see link:
[link to www.aber.ac.uk]

For example; the below, seemingly aligned, image

:diaramaII:

A planet "appears" above the "S" within a "triangle" that is formed by the "apex-opening" of the laurel wreath and the top of the "S".

My intuition tells me this is NOT a co-incidence [learn to trust your intuition; there are no coincidences].

I had posted this was "Earth"; BadHairDay thought not, and he, again, is correct.

When placed on ones head, the wreath opening is coincident with the forehead.

pseudo-Aristotle, in "Physiognomica", stated that the forehead is governed by Mars.

Philosophically Mars represents that irresistible "Desire to Be" which is the cause of creation.

It underlies all manifestation and urges on all evolution.

In the "lower man, [QPSK]", it appears as turbulent, ill-regulated passions and desires, anger, lust, cruelty, antagonism, warfare, murder, and hate.

From bitter experience, these gradually become reined in, regulated, and refined as "evolution [awakening]" proceeds.

They then reappear as what are sometimes almost equally turbulent emotions and mental energies.

Finally, they are perfected and transmuted into an imperial and indomitable "Will [Pi/4-DQPSK]", which is used in the service of humanity.

Further proof:
Note the placement of the Tefillin.
Link:

Interestingly, the word "tefillin" is not found in the Bible.
The Septuagint renders "something immovable".
Some believe it refers to a Hebrew charm, "round jewel [Mars ?]".

I found some interesting congruence [geometry] within the "Tomb", the movie "Contact", and Johannes Kepler's "Mysterium Cosmographicum (The Cosmographic Mystery)".

Will post soon; busy with other stuff.

Hope the thread continues seal
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/29/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love starting my day with your amazing insites Ezrin.

I will be finding it hard in the next few days to keep up to date with all you guys. Cant wait to see if anything new pops up!

Pleasure to see so many folks having a go and putting out some theories.

As said earlier, this would be a great plot (pun) for a miniseries, or chapter in Fringe!
Practically ET

User ID: 11317127
United States
08/29/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."
Marcus Aurelius

Thanks for the welcome hehe.. I have been "on the taxi" for quite some time now :-P.

Do you guys ever read ST in BG's thread? If you're interested in these things, you would definitely like what he has to say, whether you choose to accept it or not.

ST is of the energy essence Enki of the Anunnaki. The information his provides lines up with all this, and has vastly expanded my knowledge.

I take things with a grain of salt. But ST and group have physically helped me heal before, along with showing me many things (in dream state, I have never taken drugs besides smoked Mary Jane), etc. really I'm not crazy, it really happened.

Has anyone asked ST about this?

Hi I had an observation.

I noticed someone said "Sum n" .

This is very similar to "Sumerian" in relation to Nibiru?

All of what I've read about frequencies etc that you all are discussing. It makes total sense. Nibiru cannot be seen, but will "somehow" manifest into our reality, or.. Our... Frequency?

I'm on my phone - hard to type,, but just from reading a few pages here I'm blown away. Whoever left this design is brilliant, to say the least. Perhaps he had... or was trying to figure out the equation of "altering" frequencies?

I've read enough to know that Nibiru, if it exists, will manifest itself into this reality and likely Not be seen for long beforehand. Could be this guy was just "in the know" but took it upon himself to do the extensive research / calculations etc.

Wish I had more time to read all of your observations. I will read more later.
 Quoting: Practically ET

Welcome P-ET! Those ideas really resonate (pun) with me.

The idea of Nibiru being interdimensional is one I share with you. To me it explains why a small window of time exists when a dimensional overlap occurs, allowing travel between each world.

Did you ever consider that it might just be certain places on the planet that open up allowing a walk through, because Nibiru is in the exact same space as Earth?!!!!!!!!!!
i.e. It is 'Earth' in another dimension?

Frequency is everything I believe, and harmonics are a part of that. The two worlds may well need to be at the same frequency and at the same time and place for door ways to open up.

I have a rediculously long theory about oil, mining, and controlling the expansion of the Earth, which is ultimately about the Schumann resonance, that directly rlates to this idea of synchronistic frequencies. Stopping the right time, right place, right frequency deal, so the overlap does not occur.

Would seem to be a looong wait between visits though! (5200 years?) Once you've stepped across thats it!! That would piss one off immensely, should you be left behind eh..

I see expeditions like Admiral Byrdes as such an event. Not a full line up of the worlds, but a 'rub' between dimensions, allowing a 'peek' at the next, maybe even a cross over point, for a limited time.

And, yes, the Sum n, whilst initially my intent was about numbers, the word Sumerian did come to mind!!

That answers Ezrins question too doesnt it?

Welcome aboard the crazy bus P-ET. LOL.

[Hey Ezrin, might have been a 'taxi' ... heeheehee.]
 Quoting: BadHairDay

Last Edited by AntiPC on 08/29/2012 09:06 PM
Welfare won't fix poverty.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/30/2012 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi everyone.bricks

Link:

"Dualism is closely associated with the philosophy of René Descartes (1641),
which holds that the mind is a nonphysical substance."

"Descartes clearly identified the mind with consciousness and self-awareness and distinguished this from the brain as the seat of intelligence."

"Hence, he was the first to formulate the mind–body problem in the form in which it exists today."

Favor Gottfried Leibniz's theory of pre-established harmony.

Now im thinking this is to which BadHairDay was intimating in his posts.

blwkss
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/30/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
:Bab1926:
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/30/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi everyone.hi

Can not figure out the planet system [could use some help].

:unsureplnts:

If the above is correct; then....

:pyrclsup:

... it is Venus ! that appears in the alignment.

Again, BadHairDay is correct, and, totally awesome.

Will invalidate my [above] Mars/forehead theory.

scratching
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/31/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
In that lovely vid (below) where Nassim Haremine talks about the spiral nature of our planet's orbit around the Sun, rather than a circular or elliptical orbit, the procession (am not using this word in astro terms) of the planets seem to be in this gentle spiralling arms, as shown on the stained glass window.

The two odd guys out are what we're calling the Sun, and the other little guy off to the side.

If the little guy off to the side is our moon, or what we currently refer to as the moon, maybe its suggesting that the next step for this body is Venus?

A slow take over or terraform of the planets in the system. Once complete, you get a yellow sticker, and you're part of the gang.

The moon could be the base of operations, and not at all permanently linked to Earth, but rather, a space craft! SPACE1999 anyone!

Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/31/2012 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also, in that pic you showed above Ezrin, the 'moon' and the UFO are on the same plane. Might be something?

With regards how things line up, arguably, the whole thing could have been one piece of glass. But, they made it up out of lots of pieces.

I cant see them randomly chosing these pieces. They appear designed to connect certain other aspects.

If the planet we're calling Earth is correct, then a direct line is drawn between us and the Sun.

Some other direct links too, like the moon to Venus. (??)
Perhaps we borrowed it? Perhaps it's the next port of call?

hf
Isis7

User ID: 19498336
United States
08/31/2012 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
The "X" and two seeds on either side, considering the leaves / vine and more seeds appear...

"X" the female creative dna - ovaries positioned on either side of the womb, and the vine (tree) of life through generations providing new seeds for continuation.

just a thought

(sometimes symbols carry multiple meanings)

hugs
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/31/2012 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a mysterious force at work in the Universe that draws together those who think about each other.

Fools call it coincidence.

Isis, wonderful thought, and some much needed symbology based in the feminine. The creativity and life aspect certainly fit.

I've never 'seen' a wreath in that light before. HF
Isis7

User ID: 19498336
United States
08/31/2012 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a mysterious force at work in the Universe that draws together those who think about each other.

Fools call it coincidence.

Isis, wonderful thought, and some much needed symbology based in the feminine. The creativity and life aspect certainly fit.

I've never 'seen' a wreath in that light before. HF
 Quoting: BadHairDay

Hiya BHD

Thanks. It is a family crest is it not?

hugs
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/31/2012 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Or the symbology you mention, surrounding the 'S' for Schumann. The frequency relationship between?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/31/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is from the "X marks the spot thread"

It just caught my eye. I havent looked in to it yet, other than it looked like it might fit.

SS's do you still have that image of the atom?

The one with the hole and the waves?

Aether this is the way it was explained to me today...

With an image of the torus I posted...

The purple image is correct

For all except at the very center of the funnel section it twists.

At the center of the twist it creates such a large amount of friction that it acts as not only a heat source but also like an implosion. A gravitational pull.

It includes chaos theory because the twist takes into itself and rips apart making the energy go through an entire metamorphosis

That twist is growing because it is picking up momentum.

As it pulls more matter into itself its mass grows in size which increases its force of acceleration.

This is how I saw it as well.

The 'Intersection'.

:infinity: <--- cross section.

See it?

:balance4:
 Quoting: Seer777

Are we looking at the same? Should we reflect our wreath?
Nicolemare  (OP)

User ID: 22715281
United States
09/01/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Food for thought.

Link:

Formal proof:

[note the duality]

seriously though im pretty sure you might be the one who made this in the first place, if not, you may know more than the person who did.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1634447

LMAO!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I have been thinking the same thing! The thought even crossed my mind that maybe EZRIN is the "Crypt Keeper"! Ha
~"For the total development of the human being, solitude as a means of cultivating sensitivity becomes a necessity. One has to know what it means to be alone, what it is to meditate, what it is to die; and the implications of solitude, of meditation, of death, can be known only by seeking them out. These implications cannot be taught, they must be learned."
- Krishnamurti ~
Nicolemare  (OP)

United States
09/01/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi everyone.hi

Can not figure out the planet system [could use some help].

:unsureplnts:

If the above is correct; then....

:pyrclsup:

... it is Venus ! that appears in the alignment.

Again, BadHairDay is correct, and, totally awesome.

Will invalidate my [above] Mars/forehead theory.

scratching

I cant remember if anyone already mentioned this without going back through the thread but I just noticed the bottom of the wreath looks like the numbers 33. As in 33rd degree maybe?
~"For the total development of the human being, solitude as a means of cultivating sensitivity becomes a necessity. One has to know what it means to be alone, what it is to meditate, what it is to die; and the implications of solitude, of meditation, of death, can be known only by seeking them out. These implications cannot be taught, they must be learned."
- Krishnamurti ~
Nicolemare  (OP)

United States
09/01/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow! if your still on here we need to talk!

Secondly the sculpture for want of a better phrase is amazing! its a map! it directly connects to frquenceys and tones...but i will stress that the formuli conect more with the sollfeggio tones...AND it imparts with very sevcretive knowledge of how a selective race of off planet visitors harvest energy from thunderstorms from atmospheres throughout our universe? I'm blown away! did you say this was a grave? an empty grave? i must visit?

the spiritual connection behind the message is telling you that all is well and your down brilliant! you are obviously well loved and your personal spiritual path is about to develope immensly...you may even reciev contact with off planet visitors!! wow!!!

i cant say to much but this is very secretive information so obviously placed ina public place? and by the appearance it very new????

we must talk! i have lots of questions as this may have personal information for you xxx
 Quoting: mick 22491216

Hi Mick, and welcome to the thread! Thank You so much for your heart felt post and reminding me that the tomb WAS guided to me by an unseen force with such clarity and amazement!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Mick sooooo Much for this post is in some way the type of post I personally have been waiting for with some insight on a differnt kind of level! I am truly happy for ALL that EZRIN, Bad Hair Day, and the many others, who have stuck with this never ending journey of knowledge to inspire their own personal growth as well!

Its funny you say I may recieve visit with off planet visitors because things along those lines started happening for the first time EVER after my loves passing! He happened to be one of the few relationships I have found to have a deeper spiritual connection with from the others in the past.

There are also other personal things I have not shared yet that have happened that coincides with the whole theme here! I would love to chat with you Mick! My account is not upgraded at the moment but you can email me at [email protected]! I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks again! :) You have me all giggles and smiles ATM! :) Love & Light my friend!
- Krishnamurti ~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1407931
United States
09/02/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

I cant remember if anyone already mentioned this without going back through the thread but I just noticed the bottom of the wreath looks like the numbers 33. As in 33rd degree maybe?

Lowercase Omega [uncial].

Enjoying the thread. Please, keep going.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22798084
Canada
09/02/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
This may or may not help but I was smoking weed one day and I came to a revelation that once all of the aligned indexes which are the symbols you are looking at reach their maturity which measure streams of consciousness which are measured by positives and negatives of frequencies, only then will nibiru pass through earth's orbit, thereby releasing (or ascending) all human life that has also reached it's maturity spiritually onto "death" or the absence of life represented by the number '0' or in this case, Pluto being the physical representation of that number in the cyclical algorithm, which has overtime increased the 'Time' derivative. As time increases, as does history's events as stated in numerous threads, the most nutty thing about this whole equation is that Pluto represents the life stream and is reabsorbed into the sun which represents Life' unlike Pluto which represents 'Death'. Life would be '1' Death would be '0'. The closer you are to 1, the closer your energy is maifested. So as you travel through the galaxy unto another dimension let's say your energy is reaching '1' meaning it's like a limit function. Just as is earth's function of all consciousness - meaning that, Earth or (Eden) is reaching it's algorithmic maturity, and ultimately reaching it's end function - whichever that may be. Perhaps it will be another "rising" like millenniums ago when Eden was covered by water, and submerged all life underwater. But how did this life underwater evolve? There must have had to have been life on that dimensional plane - whether it be human life etc. Meaning that there are functions in this area of the planet, that continue to evolve. There has to be life in all dimensions of Eden, therefore life has to be created for an environment that can sustain itself. Thus we see the evolution of mantarays, octopus' and other marine life. Humans on this dimensional plane will soon become extinct due to another rising because that's how Eden regenerates it life functions. Unfortunately life must continue on in Eden until only a handful of people are left to fight amongst themselves for scraps while the rest of life reaches it's full maturity or function that has been pre-determined for them by "the algorithm"
Nicolemare  (OP)

United States
09/02/2012 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
This may or may not help but I was smoking weed one day and I came to a revelation that once all of the aligned indexes which are the symbols you are looking at reach their maturity which measure streams of consciousness which are measured by positives and negatives of frequencies, only then will nibiru pass through earth's orbit, thereby releasing (or ascending) all human life that has also reached it's maturity spiritually onto "death" or the absence of life represented by the number '0' or in this case, Pluto being the physical representation of that number in the cyclical algorithm, which has overtime increased the 'Time' derivative. As time increases, as does history's events as stated in numerous threads, the most nutty thing about this whole equation is that Pluto represents the life stream and is reabsorbed into the sun which represents Life' unlike Pluto which represents 'Death'. Life would be '1' Death would be '0'. The closer you are to 1, the closer your energy is maifested. So as you travel through the galaxy unto another dimension let's say your energy is reaching '1' meaning it's like a limit function. Just as is earth's function of all consciousness - meaning that, Earth or (Eden) is reaching it's algorithmic maturity, and ultimately reaching it's end function - whichever that may be. Perhaps it will be another "rising" like millenniums ago when Eden was covered by water, and submerged all life underwater. But how did this life underwater evolve? There must have had to have been life on that dimensional plane - whether it be human life etc. Meaning that there are functions in this area of the planet, that continue to evolve. There has to be life in all dimensions of Eden, therefore life has to be created for an environment that can sustain itself. Thus we see the evolution of mantarays, octopus' and other marine life. Humans on this dimensional plane will soon become extinct due to another rising because that's how Eden regenerates it life functions. Unfortunately life must continue on in Eden until only a handful of people are left to fight amongst themselves for scraps while the rest of life reaches it's full maturity or function that has been pre-determined for them by "the algorithm"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22798084

That is some deep thought that I like! :) Totally understood and IMO sounds like a nice theory! Actually funny thing is it sounds VERY COMFORTABLE to me! Like I already have been there in the past and knew the information!

Was this a meditation or just info you have compiled thru your reading/researching?
- Krishnamurti ~
Nicolemare  (OP)

United States
09/02/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I also just noticed INSIDE the wreath appears to be the shape of a pine cone. Referring to the 3rd Eye and Pinal Gland?

I have seen quite a few other things that look familar but hard for me to describe or explain untill I can do more research as what the shapes/symbols are called and their meaning.

For examle in the picture with the lines going all over the place that is a few posts up, I see the compass symbol that is associated with the Masons Trademark.
- Krishnamurti ~
Rudysarsof

User ID: 15551256
Australia
09/02/2012 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
My question is - why are there quotes to posts but the post that it is quoting is missing? This can be seen on the very first page and happens all the way through????
It is a lot easier to lie when you are the only one who knows the truth than it is to find the truth when all you know is lies.

Remember people the revolution starts with you.
Sorry my mistake.
Revolution starts with R.
Change begins with.....nope that begins with C
Hold on I am sure I will get this.
Progress begin....damn.

Oh I got it
Youthfulness begins with you, so do your part and be childish
And remember you can not spell awesome without ME.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/02/2012 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Australia
09/02/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damn! Ezrin, your post was 1,111....

GLP