Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,212 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,397,279
Pageviews Today: 2,332,644Threads Today: 928Posts Today: 16,625
09:51 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10910561
United States
09/02/2012 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
Nicolemare
User ID: 22715281
United States
09/02/2012 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
My question is - why are there quotes to posts but the post that it is quoting is missing? This can be seen on the very first page and happens all the way through????
 Quoting: Rudysarsof

Hi Rudysarsof, the reason for this is when i first made the account i had to pay the $10 monthly fee to post the pictures and have the option to edit the thread. At that time the thread got an OVERWHELMING reponse within the first few days! Some of it was junk that didnt pertain to the thread, some posts were alot of repeat answers and some were just the short 5+ Bump kind of posts That I didnt want to bore people with.

Then it got a bit nasty between some of the members and a particular member who I had to eventually ban per EVERYONES REQUEST! Because of all the messages I recieved begging me to "get him out", I had no choice since he was ruining the thread. He was a TRUE THREAD KILLER! ALMOST lol

Many People informed me that I could edit and weed out the "nonsense" so it wouldnt be as long to read with the BS gone. Within the first 3 days it was already at close to 30 pages and people were having a hard time going through sorting the facts, which is really what most cared about anyway. IN the long run I got rid of or edited almost 20 pages to keep it simple. Which took a VERY LONG TIME!

Whitin the editing as you mentioned some of the quotes were left out of order because they were consolidated with the important info in regaurds to the thread. I do appologize if it may be a bit confusing but I'm sure you would agree with my descision if you would have had to read through the very beginning with NO editing till now, about 70 pages and 1/2 of it would have probably frusterated you to the point of no interest! I did the best I could do for this was my first time ever making a thread. therfore I'm still learning the GLP ropes!

Unfortunaltly I cant afford to upgrade my account another $10 bucks this month so I dont have the luxury to edit it again so people have an easy breeze, enjoyable read but it is moving along pretty smoothly I would say now at this point! P.S Sorry for the novel of an explanation! Whoops
Nicolemare OP
United States
09/02/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi thread readershi

the last several posts, especially Nicolemare rejoining the conversation, encourages/invites? me to share recent experiences.

by nature, ive always been narcistic; so, i worked "hard" not to hijack Nicolemare's thread

wed nite attended wake for family member
his first name is Mitchell, yet he always was called "Mike".

my wife, Michelene, handed me a memorial card; st michael roman catholic left foot on lucifers head, left hand scales of justice.

the funeral service thurs at st tarcissus church [in Chicago see website look at symbols in stained glass- blew me away]
reading John 5:24-30.

thurs nite lifted macy, my dog, onto my shoulder, extended my arm pointing at the near-full moon saying to macy "isn't that beautiful"

next day an a/c posted this in a nobody thread calling me out.

fri am woke late in a rush.
1] arrived at herrick forgot harnesses/leashes went home

2] arrived at herrick lake s econd time, discovered the trails had been treated, had to walk elsewhere.

3] went to blackwell forest preserve

i parked near the boat launch dock silver lake.

as i was exiting the car a preserve ranger who with a push broom was cleaning goose poop off dock waved his arm as an invitaation.

i walked, with my 2 dogs, to the end of the dock.

i related the wierd circumstances that led to our "chance" meeting.

first, he warned me to be careful they who are unbelievers will think me crazy may med/institutionalize me

then, he proceeded to blow me away with what he said [while holding the broom-handle in his right hand like the Greek st michael's spear].

he is very spiritual

he told me he was Greek; that his name was St. Michael in the Greek language; started with letter "D" 3/4 syllables.

he showed me a gesture [said it was important] the left hand palm facing upward with middle finger thumb touching.

he also told me the 2 keys are with St Michael

told michelene the story. she told me there are 2 priests buried under st michael monument.

i'm going there today Sunday to retrieve? the keys, then walk next door to wheaton cemetery, open the gate , claim what God has chosen unto me?/Nicolemare?/BadHairDay?.

:whoisstmich:

im thinking it is The Nobody and The Lily Prophecy.

i met an et/angel woman about a month ago she said i can talk with animals with my mind she said i will be "a healer" in the next ???? [forgot what she called it]

matter-of-factly told me how interstellar travel happens
told me she had to get going had to make "rock elixirs for her friends]

i know now now who she was; an incarnation of Mother Nature/Earth.

i pissed her off when i posted/proclimed i was nobody forgot to mention her demand that we are custodians to the Earth and all of Gods creatures.

that the human race was screwing up the environment, loosing an intimacy/listening/appreciating/meditating/ no longer making "love" with her.

Nicolemare have seen ufos [sent private messages to BadHairDay; if interested in details let me know]

Saturday [yesterday]
had been discussing with michelene that i have met with spiritual leaders of all religions except Islam
she insisted i go to herrick lake early 5 pm [usually, 2nd walk is at twilight], and that she will come to as my witness

a tall man with long beard, glasses wearing a skull cap mint green gown? to his ankles walked alone towards me

i said to him "i've been waiting for you. come let us talk."
this is when i knew without a reservation in my mind that God has chosen me to be his instrument.

this persons name was arabic and it meant in the English language Michael
i have his business card

as i was talking he was chanting in a low volume.

i asked him what was he saying?

he said "praying in the prescence of God, that who is speaking through you".

week ago friday, the nite after i saw the 2 ufos, ed searched me out back Meadowlark Trail.

we talked for 1 1/2 hours.

Yes, i was made an offer.

that if i would realize my destiny [in this incarnation; apparently we all re-incarnate], i would, after this life, be with God, and that i would get what i have been "searching" for.

all of my questions would be answered; i would know everything

how could i pass that up?

ed told me to keep a journal, that is partly why i am posting this.

do not forget this:
John 5:24-30
 Quoting: Ezrin

Omgoodness, I just read this and am having an uncontrolable release of emotion at the moment! I I cant stop crying almost hyperventalating like I did when Nick Passed away! I just felt him with me and these chills are so powerful and different!!! its kinda freaking me out but I know in my heart it is ALL GOOD! Your post hasnt even began to sink in! I have so much to tell you guys the Schronicity is nothing a regular person would believe! Just give me a few minutes and I will try to share more!!! I cant believe this and i am very proud and happy for you Ezrin!!! :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22798084
Canada
09/02/2012 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
This may or may not help but I was smoking weed one day and I came to a revelation that once all of the aligned indexes which are the symbols you are looking at reach their maturity which measure streams of consciousness which are measured by positives and negatives of frequencies, only then will nibiru pass through earth's orbit, thereby releasing (or ascending) all human life that has also reached it's maturity spiritually onto "death" or the absence of life represented by the number '0' or in this case, Pluto being the physical representation of that number in the cyclical algorithm, which has overtime increased the 'Time' derivative. As time increases, as does history's events as stated in numerous threads, the most nutty thing about this whole equation is that Pluto represents the life stream and is reabsorbed into the sun which represents Life' unlike Pluto which represents 'Death'. Life would be '1' Death would be '0'. The closer you are to 1, the closer your energy is maifested. So as you travel through the galaxy unto another dimension let's say your energy is reaching '1' meaning it's like a limit function. Just as is earth's function of all consciousness - meaning that, Earth or (Eden) is reaching it's algorithmic maturity, and ultimately reaching it's end function - whichever that may be. Perhaps it will be another "rising" like millenniums ago when Eden was covered by water, and submerged all life underwater. But how did this life underwater evolve? There must have had to have been life on that dimensional plane - whether it be human life etc. Meaning that there are functions in this area of the planet, that continue to evolve. There has to be life in all dimensions of Eden, therefore life has to be created for an environment that can sustain itself. Thus we see the evolution of mantarays, octopus' and other marine life. Humans on this dimensional plane will soon become extinct due to another rising because that's how Eden regenerates it life functions. Unfortunately life must continue on in Eden until only a handful of people are left to fight amongst themselves for scraps while the rest of life reaches it's full maturity or function that has been pre-determined for them by "the algorithm"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22798084

That is some deep thought that I like! :) Totally understood and IMO sounds like a nice theory! Actually funny thing is it sounds VERY COMFORTABLE to me! Like I already have been there in the past and knew the information!

Was this a meditation or just info you have compiled thru your reading/researching?
 Quoting: Nicolemare

I can't even remember if I was smoking marijuana or if I was just lying in my bed on Wrong Planet, but I was thinking of that movie '21 Jump Street' where Tatum yells out 'Pluto is ______!" I forget what he says... but it made me think about Pluto, and I researched Pluto's signifigance. And before I researched Pluto's signifigance, I was aware a year prior that everything in "reality" has to be a physical manifestation of a metaphor. But how does the universe create metaphor's? It's always used symbols or "signs" in order to convey it's messages, and if Pluto is the planet of "death" and also the fact that it's extremely, extremely "cold" meaning, that no life what-so-ever will EVER exist on this planet, must mean that it's significance must correlate with death. And death is the absense of all life so that would equal 0, and if life exists - well then it has to equal 1 because 1 is the only number higher than 0 that is a whole number consisting of many smaller digits that represent's the soul's progression
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/02/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are at 231 as I post this

For some reason just got this feeling it will happen when "333" is reached
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22798084
Canada
09/02/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10910561

I don't know if this helps but if you subtract 333 from 2012 you get 1679 which equals MDCLXXIX

If you google this timeline, you'll find that John Fenwick who was apart of the five Jesuit's who were executed at the time of the "popish plot" which was a conspiracy against the Roman Catholic church to assassinate Charles II
Nicolemare
United States
09/02/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ok, I am tripping for sure today!!! I was told to tell EZRIN through my higherself AGAIN that 3:33 p.m. would set the tone for the St. Michaels Revelation! ALSO EZRIN Please email me! I cant send a P.M. and I NEED to talk with you!!!! My Email is [email protected]!!!

I want to know more and I have to share too!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
09/02/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damn! Ezrin, your post was 1,111....
 Quoting: BadHairDay

you are here

tell me what it all means

do not be cryptic or intimate

i need the baby steps

much Love to you
 Quoting: Ezrin

- well, 11:11 is a phenominon oft' discussed in conspiracy circles!

That instant you look at the clock, and it says 11:11. Seems to be much synchronicity when it occurs, with others stating they also looked at the clock at that particular time too.

Heaps on it on the net.

I just happened to notice that your particular post was number 1,111. Haha, if you had posted it at 11:11pm that would have been realy amazing! LOL.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
09/02/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm going to be busy on a couple of other threads in the next week or so, so I'll be spending less time here, but will keep an eye out for any updates on the tomb you guys find.

Happy diggings! [sheesh... says digging on a grave thread...]

hf

pilot
Mr. D
User ID: 4603964
United States
09/02/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
It say's many things however the sum of the equation is always the same......it's a zero sum game.
Nicolemare  (OP)

User ID: 17901172
United States
09/02/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm going to be busy on a couple of other threads in the next week or so, so I'll be spending less time here, but will keep an eye out for any updates on the tomb you guys find.

Happy diggings! [sheesh... says digging on a grave thread...]

hf

pilot
 Quoting: BadHairDay

Thank You again for your help!!! I'm still waitin on the edge of my seat to find out what happened with EZRIN today at the cemetary! lol :) I'll miss your insights my "SMART" friend!
~"For the total development of the human being, solitude as a means of cultivating sensitivity becomes a necessity. One has to know what it means to be alone, what it is to meditate, what it is to die; and the implications of solitude, of meditation, of death, can be known only by seeking them out. These implications cannot be taught, they must be learned."
- Krishnamurti ~
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Australia
09/03/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ez' while I am happy for you... I cant be a part of this thread any longer.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/04/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/04/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/05/2012 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nicolemare  (OP)

User ID: 23085572
United States
09/05/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Cheer***Rebel on 09/06/2012 06:20 AM
~"For the total development of the human being, solitude as a means of cultivating sensitivity becomes a necessity. One has to know what it means to be alone, what it is to meditate, what it is to die; and the implications of solitude, of meditation, of death, can be known only by seeking them out. These implications cannot be taught, they must be learned."
- Krishnamurti ~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16542544
United States
09/05/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have continued to follow this thread but to be completely honest, I haven't the slightest idea what Ezrin is talking about regarding his 'encounters' at the cemetery.

Nicole, regarding your comment... In my honest opinion the 'nobody' theme is analogous to a cat chasing its tail. My intuition tells me there is no substance to this notion... But that's just my perception so I can't speak for others.

cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
09/05/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have continued to follow this thread but to be completely honest, I haven't the slightest idea what Ezrin is talking about regarding his 'encounters' at the cemetery.

Nicole, regarding your comment... In my honest opinion the 'nobody' theme is analogous to a cat chasing its tail. My intuition tells me there is no substance to this notion... But that's just my perception so I can't speak for others.

cool2
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

how i feel, but the work done by him thus far is invaluable.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/05/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

cool2

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1634447

No doubt the photo analysis has been intriguing.... That being said, it doesn't appear that we have any sense of closure as to the true intended meaning of this symbolism as it pertains to the author's intent. While the tomb is without question a representation that is personal to the creator, it seems quite evident that the message is a Universal one that would have implications for all of humanity. Sort of like the author uncovered a profound truth about our cosmic fate and it was so near and dear to his heart that he wanted it recorded on his eventual resting place, whether he lived to see these 'events' or not.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/05/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

cool2

No doubt the photo analysis has been intriguing.... That being said, it doesn't appear that we have any sense of closure as to the true intended meaning of this symbolism as it pertains to the author's intent. While the tomb is without question a representation that is personal to the creator, it seems quite evident that the message is a Universal one that would have implications for all of humanity. Sort of like the author uncovered a profound truth about our cosmic fate and it was so near and dear to his heart that he wanted it recorded on his eventual resting place, whether he lived to see these 'events' or not.

I AM POSTING THIS FOR A FRIEND THAT USED TO POST HERE BUT WILL NO LONGER

HE ALONG WITH STANLEY KUBRICK WENT ON TO THE NEXT PLANET SEARCHING FOR SIGNS OF INTELLIGENT LIFE

THE ANSWER CLOSURE YOU SEEK IS
"MIMSY WERE THE BOROGOVES" BY LEWIS PADGETT 1943
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/05/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

cool2

HE ALONG WITH STANLEY KUBRICK WENT ON TO THE NEXT PLANET SEARCHING FOR SIGNS OF INTELLIGENT LIFE

Actually

Henry kuttner and wife cl moore
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
09/05/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

cool2

tonybee tile
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/05/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

cool2

[link to en.m.wikipedia.org]

Time travel? Can you ask your friend how he deduced this and made this connection? Or do you have any personal insight on this you can add?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/05/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

cool2

U don't like my nan-shub?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/05/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nobody can know

Time travel? Can you ask your friend how he deduced this and made this connection? Or do you have any personal insight on this you can add?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/05/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wolf man

Look at my earlier post

I placed your answer before you asked the question
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/05/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wolf man

Look at my earlier post

I placed your answer before you asked the question

The 'Tonybee Tile' comment? cool2
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/05/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
tonybee tile

Typo on your part. : )

TOYNBEE

I was like who is this Tony-Bee fellow???

charlie

Very interesting... I like this interpretation that was offered:

Another possible interpretation is that the Toynbee reference comes from the science fiction writer Ray Bradbury's short story "The Toynbee Convector", which alludes to Toynbee's idea that in order to survive, humankind must always rush to meet the future, i.e., believe in a better world, and must always aim far beyond what is practically possible, in order to reach something barely within reach. Thus the message might be that humanity ought to strive to colonize Jupiter—as in Kubrick's work—or something greater, to survive.
 Quoting: Wikipedia

Can you elaborate how you or your friend arrived at these reference points based on the symbolism and forumulas from the tomb?

cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
09/06/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
From page 35, does Sum n = summon?

GLP