Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,689 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 699,551
Pageviews Today: 1,495,365Threads Today: 758Posts Today: 15,930
11:10 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
09/06/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
:iaIIwhat:
 Quoting: Ezrin

Area circled looks like a sideways staircase.
Esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

User ID: 3539589
United States
09/06/2012 01:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!

Quoting: pool

Those waves remind me of the 'thought-form' of some sound, a popular movement in theosophical circles in the late 1800s.

Perhaps it is some particular way of visualizing Schumann Resonance.

But, I am now more intrigued to read about Interferometry!

Thanks.

Last Edited by esotericMorgan on 09/06/2012 01:28 AM
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......

User ID: 3539589
United States
09/06/2012 01:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
I just found this video graphic of the Schumann Resonance, which looks like that inset wave:

[link to vimeo.com]

binaural beats played stereo under a tank of water to notice the pulsewitdh visually
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......

User ID: 1528322
Netherlands
09/06/2012 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: pool

Those waves remind me of the 'thought-form' of some sound, a popular movement in theosophical circles in the late 1800s.

Perhaps it is some particular way of visualizing Schumann Resonance.

But, I am now more intrigued to read about Interferometry!

Thanks.
 Quoting: Esoteric Morgan

Looks like a wobbly reflection of a fence behind the camera to me.
Chi pecora si fa, il lupo se la mangia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10910561
United States
09/06/2012 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just came into the discussion...There are 14 'seeds' on the wreath, and seemed to be arranged in a similar pattern to the spirograph in the post above.
Is this an overlay, or should something be overlaid upon it? If everything has a specific meaning in this, it should mean something. Has this been talked about?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20366969

Thanks for the hint AC.

See below; the Pi/4-shifted DQPSK constellation diagram. All possible phase changes are shown with arrows. The constellation may also be viewed as superposition of two QPSK constellations [denoted with circles and squares].

:wthmnd:

ICOSAHEDRON
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/06/2012 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just found this video graphic of the Schumann Resonance, which looks like that inset wave:

[link to vimeo.com]

binaural beats played stereo under a tank of water to notice the pulsewitdh visually
 Quoting: Esoteric Morgan

just supposin
what if someone can hear/feel the Schumann resonance?
more intense with each passing day
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/06/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Electromagnetic shielding

Faraday cage

HAARP
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/06/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just came into the discussion...There are 14 'seeds' on the wreath, and seemed to be arranged in a similar pattern to the spirograph in the post above.
Is this an overlay, or should something be overlaid upon it? If everything has a specific meaning in this, it should mean something. Has this been talked about?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20366969

Thanks for the hint AC.

See below; the Pi/4-shifted DQPSK constellation diagram. All possible phase changes are shown with arrows. The constellation may also be viewed as superposition of two QPSK constellations [denoted with circles and squares].

:wthmnd:

ICOSAHEDRON
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10910561

DM Pyramis Mars
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
09/06/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
tonybee tile
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1634447

Typo on your part. : )

TOYNBEE

I was like who is this Tony-Bee fellow???

charlie

[link to en.m.wikipedia.org]

Very interesting... I like this interpretation that was offered:

Another possible interpretation is that the Toynbee reference comes from the science fiction writer Ray Bradbury's short story "The Toynbee Convector", which alludes to Toynbee's idea that in order to survive, humankind must always rush to meet the future, i.e., believe in a better world, and must always aim far beyond what is practically possible, in order to reach something barely within reach. Thus the message might be that humanity ought to strive to colonize Jupiter—as in Kubrick's work—or something greater, to survive.
 Quoting: Wikipedia

Can you elaborate how you or your friend arrived at these reference points based on the symbolism and forumulas from the tomb?

cool2
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

shit my bad lol. its congurent with timothy learys idea form his starseed transmissions and terra II.

space migration+inteligence squared+life extension=infinity,or:

SMi2LE!
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/08/2012 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
oh come on; too many hints already

see GLP link:

Thread: Egypt - SECRETS FOUND - NEW DISCOVERIES THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND

see, then link:

[link to kryderexplorationllc.multiply.com]

go through slide show

interesting parallels; wouldnt you say

if my suspicion is correct; there exists a group that possesses knowledge of pre-history history

tempting indeed, to follow the yellow brick road
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/08/2012 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
for some reason found this:
[link to www.hdrusers.com]

so; maybe someone with old-fashioned 3-D glasses may want to have a look-see

anyone know what a flux cap is?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/08/2012 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
asking for assistance/insight

just discovered Stranger in a Strange Land
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

seems synchronous

is the above considered a prophecy?

also; what is this all about?
[link to montalk.net]

why would anyone want to attack someone that is ascending?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/09/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Went back today 12:30 pm

Had to cup my hands over my eyes to peer thru to see the stained glass (the glass behind the bronze grid door was reflecting like a mirror; possibly time of day).

So; interestingly; 2 reflected images of the stained-glass "appear"; both upside down.

One projected on the slab of granite beneath the window; the other on the ceiling

The complete cipher was posted earlier as a 3-layer-overlay image

Another thread in Glp ( on Ancient Egypt); hints at where to start reading (in degrees); and orientation; clockwise vs anti

The message will contain astrological symbols; Roman numerals; greek

Found the "correct" st Michael (middle finger to index finger left hand; not the vulcan st michael holding shield in cemetery.

Also; like to share; a chorus of crickets is Nature's interferimeterangel4
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21389570
United Kingdom
09/11/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, so as it stands, it looks like this little stone & glass box appears to have some form of message that could be of profound importance.

What concerns me is this...

The 3 biggest contributors to this thread are no longer posting.

Nicolemare (the OP) hasn't posted in over a week, the last post was deleted the next day, but I recall Her asking Ezrin to contact her urgently as she had important information, and felt that he was ignoring her. She seemed genuinely upset by this, and it was clearly written in an agitated state, but I cannot remember word for word, and wouldn't do her the dishonour of misquoting her here.

BadHairDay, who had been the voice of reason and enlightenment during the majority of this thread, just posted one day that he could no longer take part in this thread any longer. However, this was right after...

Ezrin appeared to ascend?

Now this guy was clearly a genius, and most likely contender to solve this thing, but those last few posts were "interesting" to say the least.

I suppose more than anything I'm worried for these 3, there has always been the possibility that whoever erected this thing doesn't want anyone discovering it's meaning.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/14/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi thread followers bike

check this out:

:solnII:

the image on right [that will overlay on stained glass] is from:

[link to earthsky.org]

quote:
"According to star lore, creatures such as donkeys were unbeknownst to the giant Titans when the Olympians and Titans were engaging in their legendary struggle.

The donkeys’ braying – which the Titans had never heard before – alarmed them so greatly that they readily retreated from the Olympians.

In gratitude, Jupiter placed these donkeys in the sky, providing them with a crib of hay [manger] forever after."

Now; check out this GLP link:

Thread: Nobody Birthday

Now who is this "Stryper"?

see link:

google their "black/yellow horizontal-stripe" spandex clothing

looks like a bumble bee

note [beehive-star-cluster : Stryper] synchronicity

is the glass and stone box a prophecy?

did a member/member(s) of the group, Stryper, receive a "sign"?

think about it

note orange label "4"
is He on his way?

:warp9:

warp 9
"..make it so number one..."

blwkss
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/14/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys hi

need some help:

:overlay3image:

im thinking a message appears, when read in the correct orientation, and, starting at the correct position

does the "door" on the flying saucer tell you where to start?

maybe the "windowmaker" can lend assistance?

input from all invited dogpile

also:

:venluc:

Venus in "red-triangle" see:

[link to www.lucistrust.org]

to quote:

"The secret of the "fallen angels" is essentially the mystery which lies behind the very Plan of evolution, for the solar angels' willingness to "fall", to sacrifice themselves in order to bring the light of the principle of mind to what was then animal man, marked the coming into action of the great Law of Duality by which matter, form—negative and passive—could be quickened by spirit."

"This act of sacrifice at the dawn of human history is a thread woven throughout the great scriptures and mythologies of the world, including the myth of Prometheus who stole fire (mind) for man, and the biblical story of the Prodigal Son, who left the Father’s home to embark upon the path of experience in the life of form and the senses—the journey to "the far country [midwest somewhere] wtf"

awesome, eh?

my intuition tells me that the location/position of each "fruit", on the "laurel leaves" is significant; a code perhaps?
DreamWarrior

User ID: 23304265
Canada
09/14/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, I don't know how far you've gotten with your search. But I do want to say that the way the planets are formed in a curve overlapping each other look very much like something I saw in a dream. I've posted some of it on this thread.
Thread: ]--DREAMS - VISIONS - MESSAGES - WARNINGS--[ SHARE THEM HERE.
Maybe there is something.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
09/14/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi thread followers bike

check this out:

:solnII:

the image on right [that will overlay on stained glass] is from:

[link to earthsky.org]

quote:
"According to star lore, creatures such as donkeys were unbeknownst to the giant Titans when the Olympians and Titans were engaging in their legendary struggle.

The donkeys’ braying – which the Titans had never heard before – alarmed them so greatly that they readily retreated from the Olympians.

In gratitude, Jupiter placed these donkeys in the sky, providing them with a crib of hay [manger] forever after."

Now; check out this GLP link:

Thread: Nobody Birthday

Now who is this "Stryper"?

see link:

google their "black/yellow horizontal-stripe" spandex clothing

looks like a bumble bee

note [beehive-star-cluster : Stryper] synchronicity

is the glass and stone box a prophecy?

did a member/member(s) of the group, Stryper, receive a "sign"?

think about it

note orange label "4"
is He on his way?

warp 9
"..make it so number one..."

blwkss
 Quoting: PPaiwonski

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
09/14/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
(((11:11)))

Hermes is such a lyre.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/14/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hermes is such a lyre.

[link to depositphotos.com]

[link to www.clipartof.com]
 Quoting: BadHairDay

Quote:
" Using a tortoise shell he found lying outside of the cave and the horns of the sacrificed cattle, Hermes fashioned the first Lyre, after which he stretched the entrails for use as the seven strings on which to play."

Link:
[link to www.naturessong.com]

but; im thinking the 7-string lyre 1st made by Hermes looked more like this [7-blade]:

:7blades:

so; i googled "7 blade", came up with an image:

:bhdisc:

so, is the above the "first lyre"?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/14/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
or... could be this:

:7coils:

Seven of Pentacles

Quote:
"In all four Sevens, the challenge presented cannot be won unless the querent is determined to succeed and will not let himself give up.

The challenge in the solid, earthy Pents emphasizes this the most.

Sometimes called "Failure" this is a card where one's patience is beginning to wear thin.

You may be tempted to announce that it's all a failure and walk away.

Or, weary of waiting, you could make a mistake, assume that the fruit is ripe when it's not."

Link:
[link to www.aeclectic.net]

p.s. pons missed his fleischmann said watson to crick as wilkins and franklin cuckooed
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/14/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys

thinking the below:

:pi/4 qpsk:

is a mathematical expression for one of these:

:coxeter:

see link:
[link to johncarlosbaez.wordpress.com]

also a recent crop circle Tiny Trink first mentioned:

[link to www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk]

alienshipalien11
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9859945
United States
09/15/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
If pluto is missing, it shows that science isnt a building block of this tombs theory. plutos...worthiness to be called a planet is arbitrary, hence not crucially defined in orbital geometry. this means not only is this very new..it is anything BUT ..
 Quoting: Thank you 1172403

simple note, Pluto.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
09/15/2012 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hermes is such a lyre.

[link to imageshack.us]

Note what lines up with keys/locks.
Note (7) strings on the door. (not shown in pic of lyre)
JennOfArc

User ID: 13109200
United States
09/15/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I read the first 25 pages, then skimmed a bit, so forgive me if I've missed it...but did anyone ever decide to go ahead and contact this guy?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/15/2012 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hermes is such a lyre.

[link to imageshack.us]

i see how exciting it appears

but; please explain your processes; sequential steps, that
will allow insight for the "visually impaired".
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/15/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, I don't know how far you've gotten with your search. But I do want to say that the way the planets are formed in a curve overlapping each other look very much like something I saw in a dream. I've posted some of it on this thread.
Thread: ]--DREAMS - VISIONS - MESSAGES - WARNINGS--[ SHARE THEM HERE.
Maybe there is something.
 Quoting: DreamWarrior

Yikes...!

so; yeah, the planets are whirling counter-clockwise!

:beeovrly:

so did some investigating:

:obqty:

Link:
[link to scienceblogs.com]

guess there are exceptions [neon-green circled]:

quote:
"Venus is being contrary (just like a woman) while Uranus is being stubborn (just like an ass)."
so then i googled, "why is everything going counter-clockwise?"

came up with this:
[link to nurmuhammad.com]

Everything has a heart and the heart of the Qur'ān is Yā Sin.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/15/2012 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hermes is such a lyre.

[link to imageshack.us]

im getting closer:
[link to www.theosophical.org]

now; who is Darryl Reanney ?

wierd; why is an illustrative metaphor, written in 2004 [Coming to Truth], an event that occurred [and had been noted] in 2012
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/15/2012 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hermes is such a lyre.

[link to imageshack.us]

im getting closer:
[link to www.theosophical.org]

now; who is Darryl Reanney ?

wierd; why is an illustrative metaphor, written in 2004 [Coming to Truth], an event that occurred [and had been noted] in 2012
 Quoting: PPaiwonski

[link to jmm.aaa.net.au]
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/15/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.abc.net.au]

does conciousness survive death?

he is discussing "near-death-experiences" right now

it is not the physical hardware; it is the electro-magnetic field

"..electron; a ripple of possibility.."

the universe is a great thought; not machine

The Emperor's New Mind Penrose

"..electron does not exist any where; or any when.."

im experiencing vertigo

what he said about "accountability" is exactly the same i experienced 13 days ago

i am a molecular biologist, too

now experiencing that movie: sixth sense

im not good at math either; ha!

"The good, of course, is always beautiful,
and the beautiful never lacks proportion."
-- Plato

after listening to the entire broadcast i am convinced Darryl Reanney's conciousness is within/part/or maybe all of me

blwkss

GLP