Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,173 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 262,781
Pageviews Today: 434,018Threads Today: 129Posts Today: 2,156
04:39 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10910561
United States
09/17/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
Hi thread followers hi

i'd like to "raise the bar" a 'bit' [ha..accidental joke]; if no one mines

Co-incidently, i met two guys at the Forest Preserve, last Sat. evening.
They were participating with a "Ham Radio" group picnic.
One guy wasn't too forthcoming; ex-military, worked on Ron Ray-gun's [as he put it] strategic star wars initiative
said most all early astronauts are/were into Ham Radio

Both thought the "WoW!" signal was authentic extra-terestrial source. I asked if we "really" were on Moon; then the ex-military guy excused himself.

The other guy talked with me a long time [reminded me of Steve Buscemi]
Believe it or not, he knew what "whirling" was; even knew the "correct" name for it

well; i told him my suspicions regarding "Curiosity rover" cus'of all the "bombardment" by solar cme's / flares and InterGalactic Cosmic radiation [very-high-energy gamma rays, (>~100GeV), high-energy neutrinos (⩾1 TeV), and the most energetic particles found in the cosmic radiation (>~5×1019eV)], while it was on route to Mars
[it took 253 days to reach Mars].
Link:
[link to rmp.aps.org]

so; my thinking was a "bit" gets bombarded switches from 1 to 0; you're screwed.
he explained early on they used "12bit redundancy"; realized cosmic radiation typically enters atmosphere perpendicular; said that was why computer towers are vertical; to minimize exposure

we talked about the book, "Contact", he's a big Carl Sagen fan.

Then i asked him about "conciousness", and death.

he quoted "Einstein's Conservation Law"
link:
[link to www.utdallas.edu]

so; relatedly, BadHairDay [a major participant on this thread] has a quote: Its all about the 'vibe'.

Below is a Quote:

"All behaviours, including consciousness, are generated by and correlated with brain activity.

"The activity can be conceived as complex matrices of electromagnetic patterns and their associated chemical changes. "

"Weak intensity complex magnetic fields generated by the earth and by human technology affect consciousness and experience. "

"The critical factor is not the intensity of the fields but their patterns and the information contained within the patterns. "

"Those patterns that are most similar to the natural temporal configurations of brain activity are most effective."

"The brain activity associated with consciousness responds to the subtle changes in geomagnetic activity. "

"These changes include alterations in the occurrence of dreams, enhanced electrical sensitivity of groups of brain cells (and the more extreme form, electrical seizures), and the ability to focus during the day."

"Because all human beings are immersed within the ---> geomagnetic field we are intrinsically connected to it and to the secondary fields that arise from this connection."

"Very small changes in the activity of the earth's magnetic field due to alterations in solar activity can affect all human beings. "

"These direct effects are primarily upon the subtle but complex electromagnetic fields that interact with everyone's consciousness due to the marked similarity of the characteristics of our brains and our genetic history."

"This creates the potential for the function of every person's brain activity to be changed---> without their awareness.""

Michael Persinger, PhD
Behavioral Neuroscience

>>>>>>>>>>>>>[ i'm inviting participation by everyone

For some reason i know "Planck postulate" is important.

Link: [link to en.wikipedia.org]
from Wiki:

The Planck Postulate, one of the fundamental principles of quantum mechanics, is the postulate that the energy of oscillators in a black body is quantized, and is given by
where is an integer 1, 2, 3, ..., is Planck's constant, and (the Greek letter nu, not the Latin letter v) is the frequency of the oscillator.

The Planck Postulate was introduced by Max Planck in his derivation of his law of black body radiation in 1900.

This assumption allowed Planck to derive a formula for the entire spectrum of the radiation emitted by a black body.

Planck was unable to justify this assumption based on classical physics; he considered quantization as being purely a mathematical trick, rather than (as we now know) a fundamental change in our understanding of the world.

In 1905 in one of his three most important papers, Albert Einstein adapted the Planck postulate to explain the photoelectric effect, but Einstein proposed that the energy of photons themselves was quantized, and that quantization was not merely a feature of microscopic oscillators.

Planck's postulate was further applied to understanding the Compton effect, and was applied by Niels Bohr to explain the emission spectrum of the hydrogen atom and derive the correct value of the Rydberg constant.

Now; is what i'm experiencing; that which ive posted since July [i had been posting as EZRIN], an artificially-induced conciousness; or, is this the "Childhood's End" Arthur C. Clarke wrote about?

im hoping people that understand physics/mathematics will participate by posting.

the "high-frequency oscillation" ocurring "between-my-ears" is...

:schyelo:

??????????????????????????????????????

much Love to Everyoneufo56
ezrin aka PPaiwonski
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
09/17/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
Ez', just on the above. Earlier post mentioned that the word Schumann can be broken up in to scHUMANn >> SCN Human.
Relates to what you are saying.

Regulation of the Human condition by frequency.

NZ scientist, Niel Cherry elaborates.

Hermes harp/lyre/the wreath tunes in THAT the frequency, which is the "S" resonance, the tuning device (of the harp) aligned with the top door lock.

Unlocking the NEXT Human condition, via shift in Earth's frequency.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2012 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ez', just on the above. Earlier post mentioned that the word Schumann can be broken up in to scHUMANn >> SCN Human.

Hermes harp/lyre/the wreath tunes in THAT the frequency, which is the "S" resonance, the tuning device (of the harp) aligned with the top door lock.

Quoting: BadHairDay

Thank you for posting

Yeah; I understood the hint (alignment of string tension to lock).

But ; you have intimated throughout this thread as if you already knew the meaning/answer

So; is it inevitible; I mean there is no free-will; just accept; like the people partying on the high-rise roof top in movie "Independence Day"?

Or; just the "chosen" get-on-board; the sinners left behind?

I'm troubled; should we not "awaken" the "sleepers".

I'm axscientist; the facts are clear; am I the "fool"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23579473
United States
09/17/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Finally something I can wrap my mind around!

thumbs
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry; still not gettin' it

So; explain to me what made the greatest minds in human history; Plato Newton Immanuel Pauli Penrose Assimov Einstein?

Did they stick their head in an oscillator?

Human endeavor; pushing the envelope; thinking outside the box; risking ridicule like Darryl Reanney; a pioneer

THAT to me what's it all about; reaching for the stars metaphorically; NOT through astral projection

I don't wanna "feel" good:; I want to feel; period
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
l
Sorry; still not gettin' it

So; explain to me what made the greatest minds in human history; Plato Newton Immanuel Pauli Penrose Assimov Einstein?

Did they stick their head in an oscillator?

Human endeavor; pushing the envelope; thinking outside the box; risking ridicule like Darryl Reanney; a pioneer

THAT to me what's it all about; reaching for the stars metaphorically; NOT through astral projection

I don't wanna "feel" good:; I want to feel; period
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10910561

The collective consciousness is tied to forces much larger than any individual's achievement through scientific pursuit.

Human consciousness ebbs & flows with the frequency of the Earth as it navigates the cosmos. When the Earth's frequency increases, so does the collective consciousness. Changes in consciousness also leads to changes in human physiology.

Higher Frequency = Higher Consciousness = New Level of Being & Experiencing

This process changes EVERYTHING.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry; not expressing what I "FEEL"

ON A DAMN kindle; apoligize

So; we are all going to become part of the cosmic CONSCIOUSNESS?

I LIKE MY UNIQUENESS; my ego

I like falling; then picking myself up

Does it include all living things; God's creatures?

With all of its hardships; I still believe the "gift" I am experiencing is Heaven
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
09/17/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

1. So; we are all going to become part of the cosmic CONSCIOUSNESS?

2. Does it include all living things; God's creatures?

With all of its hardships; I still believe the "gift" I am experiencing is Heaven

hmm i love quesion marks...

who is "I" ?

1. in death

2. just, all
Anonymous Coward
Australia
09/17/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, just to clarify a couple of things. I stopped posting at the request of a friend. Personal business, nothing incidious or the like, just a request.

Those that know me, know my name is Mark, and a few have dug that up, but I'm not Mark Daryl. I dont have anything to do with this tomb, other than the same interest that folks here have, the mystery of it.

I have more things to say about the tomb, especially with reagrds the stained glass window.

I don't think they're planets.

I think they're atoms.

We're just used to seeing the periodic table in square, flat form, when indeed it works better and is more descriptive in spirical form, which also explains the colour groupings.

This tie in with vibration, frequency and how we are locked in to this particular Human condition is I think what is represented by the symbolism.

It is also the link we share between us, all living things and our planet. One governs the other. Earth life is all linked in that respect via water. H2O. **

Part of the wonder in what the OP has found is the experience of finding out things. Some of it might be total crap, and nothing to do with it at all, but the journey is fantastic! - dont you think?

I frequent another thread where only a few people post, but we know there are a tonne of watchers. Just didnt want to see the same happen here with only a core group posting.

So without appearing to be condiscending, I'd prefer to drop some hints on things I have found and see if others find the ideas just as interesting.

Put it this way, if I found 'nessy' - I wouldnt tell a soul....

hf

** In a dimensional shift, do you think atoms will stay as they are? or might they modify too?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
09/17/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

AC, I think emotion is one of the hardest things we can describe, without having to use emotion to do so! and it is one of the key things that defines us as Human. Pretty hard for science to quantify, which is why it gets left out of the equation all the time.

WE may well be one when not in this form, but heck, here we are individuals and full of individual ideas. Be a boring place if it were any thing other.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

AC, I think emotion is one of the hardest things we can describe, without having to use emotion to do so! and it is one of the key things that defines us as Human. Pretty hard for science to quantify, which is why it gets left out of the equation all the time.

WE may well be one when not in this form, but heck, here we are individuals and full of individual ideas. Be a boring place if it were any thing other.

BHD that is Ezrin you are replying to. He's just not logged in (same user ID)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21617742
United States
09/17/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
just saw this thread.

i'm guessing it's a 3d cryptology, or a puzzle. based on the location and the parts of the message i can decipher, it may be a monument serving as ritual also.

my guess is that there is no body that will ever occupy that particular tomb.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
09/18/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Haha, yeah. TX

Hey great vid you posted BTW. Greg looks like Barry Gibb! I bet he some some bad hair days.... lots a maintenance and product in that do!

Given me some great ideas with regard another thread on magnetics. Thanks ANHEDONIC
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/18/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Likewise I can only share with you what I'm sensing & feeling intuitively:

That term 'cosmic consciousness' might take on a different meaning to different individuals so it's hard for me to answer Yes or No without knowledge of how you personally conceptualize that term. I believe that the collective human consciousness is rapidly rising and will reach a critical level or tipping point upon which there will be a collective and dramatic SHIFT in perception and experience. Perhaps this is what the ancient prophecies spoke of with regards to the Great Shift of the Ages. Through this process humankind will also gain a newfound sense of cosmic awareness of the greater nature of our reality as one of many intelligent species within the Universe.

Your consciousness is what gives you your sense of individuality and uniqueness. You never lose that experience as far as I'm concerned.

Regarding the ego, again, it depends on what you think of when you use that term. If by ego you refer to that element of the human psyche that has a desire to view oneself in an elevated status or position in relation to others, or a desire to operate with a 'service to self' mentality - I believe that will become increasingly difficult to identify with as we move forward. Eventually we will operate collectively on a frequency of level of consciousness that transcends the primitive/carnal desires of ego-based consciousness.

In my opinion, everything that resides on this Earth will be affected by the increasing energetic frequencies. Look into Native American prophecies of the Day or Time of Purification. I would imagine that the animals would have a much easier time making this transition because they are naturally in-tune with the Earth. I believe children will have a much easier transition than adults. I think the only creatures who will have a difficult time with the shift or transition will be adult humans who operate at a very low level of consciousness and will not let go of their fears and convictions from the old way of living. The increasing energetic environment will create an imbalance within their 'system' and that imbalance or incompatibility will ultimately be too much to handle. Resistance will be futile, so they say.

Nothing wrong with adopting that conceptualization if that is what works for you. Consider that individuals from various backgrounds and walks of life may endure through a similar transformation and will utilize varying means for describing that experience. It is a 'gift'. Have you considered that what you are experiencing may be a sneak peak of greater (larger level) transformations that are yet to come? What if you took your individual transformation and applied it to higher orders of operation? What if the collective consciousness of humanity is destined to experience a similar transformation?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/18/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Haha, yeah. TX

Hey great vid you posted BTW. Greg looks like Barry Gibb! I bet he some some bad hair days.... lots a maintenance and product in that do!

Given me some great ideas with regard another thread on magnetics. Thanks ANHEDONIC

No problem BHD, that is one of my favorite videos. I really enjoy Gregg Braden's work, he speaks from the heart. cool2
Anonymous Coward
Australia
09/18/2012 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've been madly d/ling his YT vids this arvo. Really appreciate the link A'.

You're absolutely correct in saying he speaks from the heart.

The stuff on low magnetic field gave me an idea on why China in particular have been hoarding rare Earth minerals. I think they are creating a shielded capsule that creates an envelope that shields the occupant or what ever is inside from the time changes occuring right now.

Further to that, I think they got the idea from something they discovered beneath the Great Wall a few years back..

I just love threads like this that generate mind blowing ideas!

Heck, could THIS tomb be a shield? EZ' or OP any chance you could go back there with a magnet?
Borry Vandernusshaus
User ID: 1370697
Australia
09/18/2012 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
the sign clearly says:

siren2
"death to babylon"
siren2
Anonymous Coward
Australia
09/18/2012 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
You funny bugger!! How's Malaysia these days?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/18/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've been madly d/ling his YT vids this arvo. Really appreciate the link A'.

You're absolutely correct in saying he speaks from the heart.

The stuff on low magnetic field gave me an idea on why China in particular have been hoarding rare Earth minerals. I think they are creating a shielded capsule that creates an envelope that shields the occupant or what ever is inside from the time changes occuring right now.

Further to that, I think they got the idea from something they discovered beneath the Great Wall a few years back..

I just love threads like this that generate mind blowing ideas!

In his own words, Braden said his intent was to travel the world and spend time learning ancient wisdom and traditions/prophecies from indigenous cultures that have not been influenced (or tainted) by the modern day Westernized world. He originally came from a scientific background, but sought to seek out a greater understanding of spiritual wisdom through his travels. I think his background & his experiences provide him with a fairly unique and dynamic vantage point into these current 'times'. On a personal level, when he communicates you can sense that he is communicating from high level of consciousness.

I have not read his books even though I should have by now, but I have listened to many of his interviews an quite a few of his lectures.

Regarding the other comments in your post. I think there are various actions being taken by world governments that indicate that there are people in power who are aware there will be great changes in the near future, but I feel that they likely spiritually disconnected and can only view the upcoming 'changes' in the context of calamities and catastrophes - and not in the context of change and transformation. The underground bunker construction, the global seed bank, the atmospheric aerosol spraying to deflect solar radiation, etc... To me these are efforts of individuals who are desperately trying to maintain the existing paradigm and still subscribe to fear-based consciousness.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/18/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
i knew all along something was happening

freakiest winter/spring my entire life

look at my first few posts as ezrin

i posted that the forest preserve i walk in pocessess isocratic gravity anomolies

it, i believe runs on the appollo-athena ley line

2 magical places [interactions with forest animals] run on same longitude

will post co-ordinates and photos tonite

i also know it is accelerating; so do the Forest Preserve custodians

a tall, mature poplar-family tree just blew-out 2 feet above ground [the xylem in tow locations ruptured though the cork cambium]

they are placing "things" hidden in forest must bush-wack off trail

place 4-5 wood spikes in ground to make circle ~2 1/2 feet diameter; then use a pliable stiff plastic-like 1" diameter hose to make the circle

then place screen material on top like like a drum-skin except it is loose so a shallow parabolic, as if to "catch" something

i placed an "offering" in the 1st i found

found the 2nd yesterday; near where the deer trail is but secluded

yes the animals are behaving differently

i interact with them much more
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
09/18/2012 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
i knew all along something was happening

freakiest winter/spring my entire life

look at my first few posts as ezrin

i posted that the forest preserve i walk in pocessess isocratic gravity anomolies

it, i believe runs on the appollo-athena ley line

2 magical places [interactions with forest animals] run on same longitude

will post co-ordinates and photos tonite

i also know it is accelerating; so do the Forest Preserve custodians

a tall, mature poplar-family tree just blew-out 2 feet above ground [the xylem in tow locations ruptured though the cork cambium]

they are placing "things" hidden in forest must bush-wack off trail

place 4-5 wood spikes in ground to make circle ~2 1/2 feet diameter; then use a pliable stiff plastic-like 1" diameter hose to make the circle

then place screen material on top like like a drum-skin except it is loose so a shallow parabolic, as if to "catch" something

i placed an "offering" in the 1st i found

found the 2nd yesterday; near where the deer trail is but secluded

yes the animals are behaving differently

i interact with them much more

Richard Gere "interacts" with gerbils.
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/18/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi thread followers hi

i'd like to "raise the bar" a 'bit' [ha..accidental joke]; if no one mines

Co-incidently, i met two guys at the Forest Preserve, last Sat. evening.
They were participating with a "Ham Radio" group picnic.
One guy wasn't too forthcoming; ex-military, worked on Ron Ray-gun's [as he put it] strategic star wars initiative
said most all early astronauts are/were into Ham Radio

Both thought the "WoW!" signal was authentic extra-terestrial source. I asked if we "really" were on Moon; then the ex-military guy excused himself.

The other guy talked with me a long time [reminded me of Steve Buscemi]
Believe it or not, he knew what "whirling" was; even knew the "correct" name for it

well; i told him my suspicions regarding "Curiosity rover" cus'of all the "bombardment" by solar cme's / flares and InterGalactic Cosmic radiation [very-high-energy gamma rays, (>~100GeV), high-energy neutrinos (⩾1 TeV), and the most energetic particles found in the cosmic radiation (>~5×1019eV)], while it was on route to Mars
[it took 253 days to reach Mars].
Link:
[link to rmp.aps.org]

so; my thinking was a "bit" gets bombarded switches from 1 to 0; you're screwed.
he explained early on they used "12bit redundancy"; realized cosmic radiation typically enters atmosphere perpendicular; said that was why computer towers are vertical; to minimize exposure

we talked about the book, "Contact", he's a big Carl Sagen fan.

Then i asked him about "conciousness", and death.

he quoted "Einstein's Conservation Law"
link:
[link to www.utdallas.edu]

so; relatedly, BadHairDay [a major participant on this thread] has a quote: Its all about the 'vibe'.

Below is a Quote:

"All behaviours, including consciousness, are generated by and correlated with brain activity.

"The activity can be conceived as complex matrices of electromagnetic patterns and their associated chemical changes. "

"Weak intensity complex magnetic fields generated by the earth and by human technology affect consciousness and experience. "

"The critical factor is not the intensity of the fields but their patterns and the information contained within the patterns. "

"Those patterns that are most similar to the natural temporal configurations of brain activity are most effective."

"The brain activity associated with consciousness responds to the subtle changes in geomagnetic activity. "

"These changes include alterations in the occurrence of dreams, enhanced electrical sensitivity of groups of brain cells (and the more extreme form, electrical seizures), and the ability to focus during the day."

"Because all human beings are immersed within the ---> geomagnetic field we are intrinsically connected to it and to the secondary fields that arise from this connection."

"Very small changes in the activity of the earth's magnetic field due to alterations in solar activity can affect all human beings. "

"These direct effects are primarily upon the subtle but complex electromagnetic fields that interact with everyone's consciousness due to the marked similarity of the characteristics of our brains and our genetic history."

"This creates the potential for the function of every person's brain activity to be changed---> without their awareness.""

Michael Persinger, PhD
Behavioral Neuroscience

>>>>>>>>>>>>>[ i'm inviting participation by everyone

For some reason i know "Planck postulate" is important.

Link: [link to en.wikipedia.org]
from Wiki:

The Planck Postulate, one of the fundamental principles of quantum mechanics, is the postulate that the energy of oscillators in a black body is quantized, and is given by
where is an integer 1, 2, 3, ..., is Planck's constant, and (the Greek letter nu, not the Latin letter v) is the frequency of the oscillator.

The Planck Postulate was introduced by Max Planck in his derivation of his law of black body radiation in 1900.

This assumption allowed Planck to derive a formula for the entire spectrum of the radiation emitted by a black body.

Planck was unable to justify this assumption based on classical physics; he considered quantization as being purely a mathematical trick, rather than (as we now know) a fundamental change in our understanding of the world.

In 1905 in one of his three most important papers, Albert Einstein adapted the Planck postulate to explain the photoelectric effect, but Einstein proposed that the energy of photons themselves was quantized, and that quantization was not merely a feature of microscopic oscillators.

Planck's postulate was further applied to understanding the Compton effect, and was applied by Niels Bohr to explain the emission spectrum of the hydrogen atom and derive the correct value of the Rydberg constant.

Now; is what i'm experiencing; that which ive posted since July [i had been posting as EZRIN], an artificially-induced conciousness; or, is this the "Childhood's End" Arthur C. Clarke wrote about?

im hoping people that understand physics/mathematics will participate by posting.

the "high-frequency oscillation" ocurring "between-my-ears" is...

:schyelo:

??????????????????????????????????????

much Love to Everyoneufo56
ezrin aka PPaiwonski
 Quoting: PPaiwonski

1st time interacting with other people since 2004

i put it all out there

unfortunately; nothing has changed from my view

so i tried to "raise-the-bar".

no one seems interested [or possibly; want/able to make the effort] to "talk-the-talk" of the greatest minds/gifts to humanity: PHYSICS

i was wrong about my 'greatest' sin

my greatest sin is, like always, "over-estimating" the human condition

followers of this thread have witnessed my testimony

i want to thank Nicolemare for starting the thread

i want to thank those of you that participated/posted with your heart

much Love to you all

ezrin

p.s. "what the fu_k is a Planck???"
Anonymous Coward
Australia
09/18/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
that would be max
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
nope...
.........the differance between nothing and everything
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Picture #1 : underground "lightning"? Ley-line surge?

:trunkxylem:

they intentionally chain-sawed through the trunk where "rupture" occurred

Picture#2 : tree-trunk upper portion [had to reach down to take photo]

:trunkxylemII:

Picture#3 : what the heck is this hoop structure [reason/function]? next to "exploded" tree

:ring1:

my offerings; look closely
Picture #4 deer track [large one; climbing steep-grade]

:deertrack:

Picture#5 2nd "ring" that i found intuitively note: the "careful" "orange-string" stiching

:ring3:

Picture #6: open the tomb; release the underground Bad-Guys?

:emptyspace:

“At times you have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition."

What you'll discover will be wonderful.

What you'll discover is yourself.”

- Alan Alda

Big hearts to all my thread-friends

ezrin

+++++++++

p.s. my wife says i'm acting like Roy Neary; yikes!

just occurred to me; 5 musical notes; each a differant "color"

could each planet "color" represent a "musical note"
like "Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind"?

would explain "Ed" and the ufo's
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
From James Bond film "MOONRAKER"

Drax' Venice laboratory has an electronic lock on it.

The sequence which "unlocks" it is the hailing tune from "Close Encounters of the Third Kind".

Yikes---

can you comprehend the ramnifications????

will 007 save the World???

interesting; Sean Connery was in Raider's movies also

starting to get interesting

now; what "musical notes" go with what "colors"

note: the colors must be expressed as wavelength in nm [nanometers; why? intuition that's why!]

little help BHD!

:roseycrux:
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
See: solresol. Wikipedia
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
See plot of Jodie Foster's upcoming movie; Elysium

..and; plot for Moonraker
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only realistic escape from Schumann resonance is low-orbit; above ionosphere's?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
..the rest of us don't "evolve/ascend"

We turn into Zombies

The apocalypse

GLP