Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,067 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 719,676
Pageviews Today: 1,266,760Threads Today: 539Posts Today: 9,167
02:56 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10910561
United States
09/30/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
Quote:

The Pope holds the "Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven" according to scripture. These "keys" were first given to St. Peter by Jesus Christ (Matthew 16:15-19). It is the understanding of the Church that these keys are then passed on to his Successors in his post as head of the Church.

For a more learned discussion on this topic you may want to consult these two pages:

[link to www.catholic.com]

[link to www.catholic.com]

Read more: [link to wiki.answers.com]

Hi; thank you for your contribution. (Sorry on kindle)

I'm pretty much aware of the "main-stream" intrepretation of the "keys"; loosening; binding.

What I feel is more significant the "Vatican seal".

Two keys; one gold; and one silver; why?

Christ was humble; so; why not iron and bronze (to achieve duality; contrasting colors).

Ive become interested in a gold:silver alloy called "electrum".

Pyrimidioms were composed of this alloy; why?

Likewise; this gold:silver alloy is discussed in the Bible; by a Pharaoh; and "Pliney the Elder"

Interestingly; I have 3 gold alloy caps on my molars

Could this be contributing to my ability to receive messages from the God(s).

More research is necessary

Much love; compassion; charity; and wisdom
ezrin

–––3---

P.s. I apoligize for foul lanuage

My intuition tells me
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
hi thread followersblobr

i have "discovered" Isaiah 40 KJV, and Revelation Chapter 21

see website:
[link to dcsymbols.com]

this then has important ramnifications when reflecting on the below image:

:compsqoverlay:

the geometry of the above image is shown below:

:compsqIV:

now; we must choose wisely

which, of the 5 "blue dots" is to which Isaiah 40 refers?

"Hath it not been told to you from the beginning, have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth, It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in."

is Isaiah refering to the "navel"; center of circle?

:lucviatoroverlay:

so; it is necessary for me to reflect on the "Tree of Life"

1 Throne of God
---------------------
2 Stars
---------------------
3 Saturn
4 Jupiter
5 Mars
6 sun
7 Venus
8 Mercury
9 moon
----------------------
10 earth

much "work" to do

much discernment; compassion; reflection; charity; ?; and ?
ezrinbike

p.s. platonic solids; movie "Contact"
See HEAR
User ID: 797967
United Kingdom
10/01/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

polar clock?

[link to lifehacker.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: See HEAR 797967

thanks for the helphf

amazing revelations today; making all these "new" connections; processing vast amounts of information

thinking about periodic table of elements; atoms [nucleus/electron energy-shell orbitals, pi-orbital; similarities to solar system; flash of enlightenment; mind hits "critical mass" initiates "fusion"; you become a sun=son; you "see creation" the "big-bang"

plugging-into the collective conciousness; today discovering Eliphas Levi [i swear ive talked with this guy 4x's already]

so; waiting for "smilies" upload

want to thank the posters on this thread, as well as other parallel threads on GLP; most of all, Nicolemare and BadHairDay

much Love
bricks
ezrin
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi thread followersblwkssheartshappyheart

im gettin' plugged-in now; starting to do "Aleister Crowley-stuff"

so; back to this image:

:osirisforGLP:

from Link:
[link to www.historyplace.com]

"This fragment, representing the head and upper body of Osiris, probably formed part of a standing statue of the deity."

"The god is dressed in the usual enveloping and close-fitting robe, and holds his arms crossed on his chest; in his fists are the symbols of kingship, the crook and the flail."

"On his chin is the conventional divine beard, the end of which is broken off."

"He wears the atef crown, which resembled the white crown of Upper Egypt, with a feather on both sides, and a pair of ram's horns jutting out at the base."

"In artistic depictions this crown is most frequently worn by Osiris
, although it can be shown with other gods and appears on the head of the king at times; its associations are with rebirth and renewal."

now; an overlay with what i call the "geometry-laurel-wreath"

:osirisbaphomet:

yikes; i channeled "Eliphas Levi"

link:
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

this is what really freaks me out:

:eyecolorproof:

i call it: eye-color-proof

so what?

check this out:

:roseyeyecolor:

trying to overlay:

:lucviatoroverlay:

and this:

:roseycrux:

can't locate the latter file [frustrated]

sorry; must rake leaves/mow lawn

stay "tuned" [Ha; made a pun]

Much Love smile_kiss
ezrin

p.s. miss you-know-who
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yikes.

Right in front of my face the red/gold right eye; the yellow/silver left eye (the rosey cross)

So; the "keys" sre the sun and the moon!!!

BHD is correct again.

Just got back from forest preseve

Will check polar clock and tree of life next

Much love; discernment; light.
ezrin
–-----------------
P.s. my Hebrew friend says there is no such thing as an anti-christ
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apollo sun diety

NASA missions to moon: Apollo

Back to Stanley Kubrik

Movie "The Shinning"; the character that plays the hero

Forget how movie ends
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi thread followers

im finding "hints" everywhere

before i forget; met a interesting, nice guy on both Sat and Sun on back-trails forest preserve [bumped into him several times]

he was Greek; had an accent; name was Arcadia.

i asked him what his name meant; he said, " It's an island in Greece; it also means "Eden"."

he told me for every turn of our head we receive about 3 billion stimuli; much of which we do not discern.

he wanted me to look into a book entitled "The Social Animal"; David Brooks author

he said there were about "...50 pages that describe how the brain [im pretty sure he said brain and not mind] works."

what caught my eye on the Wiki page [at the bottom] was:

Descartes' Error: Emotion, Reason, and the Human Brain

link:

in particular:

"'Damasio argues in his well-known book that it is wrong to think that only minds think."

"The body and our emotions have a key role in the way we think and in rational decision-making'."

"Since, in his words, 'the body...contributes a content that is part and parcel of the workings of the normal mind', it follows that 'the mind is embodied, in the full sense of the term, not just embrained'.

"Damasio's theory stresses 'the crucial role of feeling in navigating the endless stream of life's personal decisions....The intuitive signals that guide us in these moments come in the form of limbic-driven surges from the viscera that Damasio calls "somatic markers" - literally, gut feelings'."

"Listening to your gut reactions, 'the somatic marker...may lead you to reject, immediately, the negative course of action and thus...allows you to choose from among fewer alternatives '."

this... the above: exactly describes how i have lived my life; fuck the corrupt system

you wouldn't believe it if i told you that as an obligatory prerequsite to achieving a tenured academic appointment that you have to "sell-your-soul".

there is no such thing as Autonomy

wiki link:

Quote:

"Autonomy (Ancient Greek:; nomos, "law", hence when combined understood to mean "one who gives oneself their own law") is a concept found in moral, political, and bioethical philosophy."

"Within these contexts, it is the capacity of a rational individual to make an informed, un-coerced decision."

"In moral and political philosophy, autonomy is often used as the basis for determining moral responsibility for one's actions."

"One of the best known philosophical theories of autonomy was developed by Kant." [note: God agrees with Kant]

"In medicine, respect for the autonomy of patients is an important goal of deontology, though it can conflict with a competing ethical principle, namely beneficence."

"Autonomy is also used to refer to the self-government of the people."

will post more later; GOOD; BETTER; OPTIMISTIC stuff

much Love, Discernment, Charity, and Wisdom
blwkss
ezrin
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi thread followers

:ezrinIII:

ive learned to slow down; discern the signs.
front door faces West; walked out 6:15 am to see almost-full moon
drive wife to work heading East; blazing gold sun rising
walk in forest; meditating; reflecting; processing; making new connections.
go slow; observe everything; like a hawk
almost done; 2 woman approach with 5 dogs [mother, father, 2 pups, plus adopted stray]
bummed; looking for a complete 7
drive to city bldg to get 5 waste stickers
i wait; "Stairway to Heaven" plays; listen closely to lyrics.
go in; tell city lady about today's "signs".
it "clicks" 5 dogs + 2 woman = 7
its 10:00 am first Tues of Oct; the "alert" siren wails as a "confirmation".
walk in door; look at the part of my "Tao" wind-chime that "fell-off".
the "wind-catcher" part is the "yin-yang" circle.
eureka !!!!
the "sun-moon:yin-yang:keys-to-heaven" connection

1st; i had to figure out how to find the center of the sun and moon

used geometry:

:sunmooncenter:

looks like i found some other stuff too; ha!

now; overlay "centers" on sun moon on stained glass

:yinyangoverlay:

so; here's a close-up:

:horusdiamond:

so; what does it mean?

the Owl; wisdom, is coming together with the Eagle

or...maybe; Horus is God

much Love, Charity, Wisdom, and Discernment

ezrin

p.s. or...maybe i've got too much "time" on my hands [ha!; pun again]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18633947
Netherlands
10/02/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
It also looks a bit like the tombe in 'john carter',
maybe the owner is on mars
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
the sun:moon connection brought me to Revelation 21:23 KJV

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

so Googled: star lamb constellation

got the constellation Aries

Quote:

In ancient Egyptian astronomy, Aries was associated with the god Amon-Ra, who was depicted as a man with a ram's head and represented fertility and creativity.

Because it was the location of the vernal equinox, it was called the "Indicator of the Reborn Sun".

During the times of the year when Aries was prominent, priests would process statues of Amon-Ra to temples, a practice that was modified by Persian astronomers centuries later.

Aries acquired the title of "Lord of the Head" in Egypt, referring to its symbolic and mythological importance.

Amon-Ra

next is really important:

Amon-Re
"who hears the prayer, who comes at the cry of the poor and distressed...Beware of him!

Repeat him to son and daughter, to great and small; relate him to generations of generations who have not yet come into being; relate him to fishes in the deep, to birds in heaven; repeat him to him who does not know him and to him who knows him...

Though it may be that the servant is normal in doing wrong, yet the Lord is normal in being merciful.

The Lord of Thebes does not spend an entire day angry.

As for his anger - in the completion of a moment there is no remnant..As thy Ka [> soul <]endures!

thou wilt be merciful!"

also; think this person has it right.

Rev 22

"tree of light" is the Zodiac

"water of life" is the Milky Way

gots things to do
ezrin
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi guys

seems to fit; if you look closely:

:zerosumII:

i think it is Greek?

devil6
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi againhi

its not always "X" marks the spot ;)

:voynichI:

3 outside "concentric rings" fit "perfect" on "3x3" laurel leaves

much Love and Light
ezrin

p.s. time to eat a voy-nich.goodevil
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi thread followers huffy

a little disappointed today.

why wasn't this stuff taught [part of the curriculum]; when i was growing-up here in the USA?

i feel cheated; deflated

i wish i had been exposed to cosmology, astro-theology, astrology, geometry-in-nature, philosophy growing-up in Public Education Schools [wasn't].

thank God for the WWW and people here on GLP that nudged me in the right direction [you know who].

just because my parents couldn't afford 25k/yr private Laboratory schooling [they were blue-collar; working class]; doesn't mean me/our chlidren can't be "really educated". rant

ok; i "knew" the "next-one" had to be there

finally; found the "Frank C Higgins 1919" diagram:

:higgins1919:

still; took a long time to figure how to accomplish unambiquously

had to use "bronze-grid-bars".

extend laurel wreath "fruit-geometry-lines"

realize the circle encompasses the "outer" 3x3 leaf apex's.

the "Circle"[world] was needed 1st

to make the "Star-of-David" had to use both "grid-line" and "fruit-line" extensions to "circle-circumference"

so here it is [oh yeah; chi-rho too (see FCH above)]:

:stardavidchirho:

i must admit; the exercise allows you to "experience" "creation"; that is; "feel close to GOD".

much Love, Discernment, Charity, Wisdom, and Light

or.... Live Long; and Prosper

luvstrukhappyheart

ezrin

p.s. Wayne Herschel says chi-rho is Orion pointing to Pleiades [or Seven Sisters]; our "origin"
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
yikes;

if my p.s. is correct; our "origin" is "in" the "tomb"

Mark Darryl???
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi

on Sunday September 2 my wife and i went to st michaels cemetery; i was having "the man-who-would-be-King" syndrome.

what happened [in next-door Wheaton cemetery] was unexpected.

i met a guy; we spoke from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm.

i'll never forget the experience.

there are a few things i'd like to share of our conversation

he knew of Immanuel Kant
he agreed with the "categorical imperitive".

he said all living things have "spirit"

i said, "the ends do not justify the means".

he did not disagree

>>> the above words in "quotes"; all can be Wiki'd

ezrin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23579473
United States
10/03/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ezrin you ever take a step back and wonder if perhaps the tomb owner sat down with a 6-pack of beer and hastily free-handed the design of the tomb without concern for any optical alignments?

charlie

Just throwing it out there.... Certain elements of the tomb certainly appear to have a meticulous origin but I wonder if some of it is exactly what meets the eye and does not contain deeper significance.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ezrin you ever take a step back and wonder if perhaps the tomb owner sat down with a 6-pack of beer and hastily free-handed the design of the tomb without concern for any optical alignments?

charlie

Just throwing it out there.... Certain elements of the tomb certainly appear to have a meticulous origin but I wonder if some of it is exactly what meets the eye and does not contain deeper significance.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

well; i wouldn't mind having a beer and conversation with the "tomb-owner"

the below is how i feel at the moment:

:melancolia:

i made a plea for downloadable Frank C. Higgins' works [much earlier post].

i continue to be disappointed that i can only find snippets

i advocate "equal-resource-availability" nutkick

ezrin
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi thread followers grouphug

walked 4 hours back woods.

beautiful, sunny day with peak Autumn colors.

took dozens of photos; conversed with people.

met a young woman from Finland and a guy from Belgium.

on way home stopped at garage sale [ 1/4 mile from home].

i saw my "sign" on table; 33 1/3 LP's operas

will post when my "project" is completed

much Love
aaa
ezrin
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi thread followers. wtf

was "working" to "create" metatron; which would then lead to "Sephirot"; Hebrew Kabbalah "tree-of-life".

"discovered" a "mistake"

:metatronmistake:

either; God made Creation "imperfect" by design; thus, invalidating "sacred geometry"

or...

God un-intentionally made a "mistake".

very intense philosophical ramnifications

must think this over

input from thread followers welcomed

sfan

ezrin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24950264
United States
10/04/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi thread followers

im finding "hints" everywhere

before i forget; met a interesting, nice guy on both Sat and Sun on back-trails forest preserve [bumped into him several times]

he was Greek; had an accent; name was Arcadia.

i asked him what his name meant; he said, " It's an island in Greece; it also means "Eden"."

he told me for every turn of our head we receive about 3 billion stimuli; much of which we do not discern.

he wanted me to look into a book entitled "The Social Animal"; David Brooks author

he said there were about "...50 pages that describe how the brain [im pretty sure he said brain and not mind] works."

what caught my eye on the Wiki page [at the bottom] was:

Descartes' Error: Emotion, Reason, and the Human Brain

link:

in particular:

"'Damasio argues in his well-known book that it is wrong to think that only minds think."

"The body and our emotions have a key role in the way we think and in rational decision-making'."

"Since, in his words, 'the body...contributes a content that is part and parcel of the workings of the normal mind', it follows that 'the mind is embodied, in the full sense of the term, not just embrained'.

"Damasio's theory stresses 'the crucial role of feeling in navigating the endless stream of life's personal decisions....The intuitive signals that guide us in these moments come in the form of limbic-driven surges from the viscera that Damasio calls "somatic markers" - literally, gut feelings'."

"Listening to your gut reactions, 'the somatic marker...may lead you to reject, immediately, the negative course of action and thus...allows you to choose from among fewer alternatives '."

this... the above: exactly describes how i have lived my life; fuck the corrupt system

you wouldn't believe it if i told you that as an obligatory prerequsite to achieving a tenured academic appointment that you have to "sell-your-soul".

there is no such thing as Autonomy

wiki link:

Quote:

"Autonomy (Ancient Greek:; nomos, "law", hence when combined understood to mean "one who gives oneself their own law") is a concept found in moral, political, and bioethical philosophy."

"Within these contexts, it is the capacity of a rational individual to make an informed, un-coerced decision."

"In moral and political philosophy, autonomy is often used as the basis for determining moral responsibility for one's actions."

"One of the best known philosophical theories of autonomy was developed by Kant." [note: God agrees with Kant]

"In medicine, respect for the autonomy of patients is an important goal of deontology, though it can conflict with a competing ethical principle, namely beneficence."

"Autonomy is also used to refer to the self-government of the people."

will post more later; GOOD; BETTER; OPTIMISTIC stuff

much Love, Discernment, Charity, and Wisdom
blwkss
ezrin
 Quoting: PPaiwonski

how very gnostic
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi thread followers. wtf

was "working" to "create" metatron; which would then lead to "Sephirot"; Hebrew Kabbalah "tree-of-life".

"discovered" a "mistake"

either; God made Creation "imperfect" by design; thus, invalidating "sacred geometry"

or...

must think this over

sfan

ezrin

maybe god allowed it's creation to play around a bit in the labratory ....so to speak.so it's creation is co creating
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
10/04/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi thread followers. wtf

"discovered" a "mistake"

or...

must think this over

sfan

ezrin

God DID make a mistake, it was by creating

part of gods divided consiousness was realized to create, it must destroy. how is that fair, exisit to destroy? just so you can see it for yourself. how selfish. this consious part of god understoodthis irationality, i drove it through the core of all creation. this is a lost part of god. all esoteric thought is the finding of that which has been lost.

User ID: 24947795
Brazil
10/04/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys don't truly understand creation. Therefore you can't properly use the word Gnosis by the way.
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
10/04/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys don't truly understand creation. Therefore you can't properly use the word Gnosis by the way.
 Quoting: 1908247

truly, lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

ouch you are so strick.are you speaking for god personaly? or for the gnosis? and you have know idea what i know now do you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi thread followers. wtf

"discovered" a "mistake"

or...

must think this over

sfan

ezrin

God DID make a mistake, it was by creating

part of gods divided consiousness was realized to create, it must destroy. how is that fair, exisit to destroy? just so you can see it for yourself. how selfish. this consious part of god understoodthis irationality, i drove it through the core of all creation. this is a lost part of god. all esoteric thought is the finding of that which has been lost.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1634447

destroy is not how i see it.i think evolve is better

User ID: 24947795
Brazil
10/04/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

ouch you are so strick.are you speaking for god personaly? or for the gnosis? and you have know idea what i know now do you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24950264

No I'm not speaking for God personaly, nor for the Gnosis. But Gnosis means knowledge, knowledge mostly attained by individual Revelation. Many people use the word Gnosis as if it represented some order of specific belief system, but it does not..

And about "creation having a mistake", I consider this to be a misunderstood approach. That's why I said you (whoever was saying that) don't understand creation..
Nus
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24950264

No I'm not speaking for God personaly, nor for the Gnosis. But Gnosis means knowledge, knowledge mostly attained by individual Revelation. Many people use the word Gnosis as if it represented some order of specific belief system, but it does not..

And about "creation having a mistake", I consider this to be a misunderstood approach. That's why I said you (whoever was saying that) don't understand creation..

i am not in an order in fact i am very disorderly.no i am here to understand as much as i want or can. i don't mean here here but now here. so i will yake what you say under consideration..thank you
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi guys tomato

the people i meet in the woods reminds me of the 3rd matrix movie

well; my brain was "real loud" last night; "humming" as i post

check this out [science 1st]:
[link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

now layman:
[link to www.omharmonics.com]

Quote:
"Gamma brain waves are a frequency pattern of normal brain activity that measures between 25 and 100 Hz, with around 40 Hz being typical in humans."

"Gamma waves were essentially unknown before the development of digital EEG (electroencephalography) recorders, since analog electroencephalography could not measure brain waves at that high frequency (their upper limit is about 25 Hz)."

"Neuroscientists are beginning to discover the marvelous properties of the brain when it produces the gamma frequency."

"Gamma brain waves are the fastest brainwave frequency with the smallest amplitude."

"They are associated with the “feeling of blessings” reported by experienced meditators such as monks and nuns, and with peak concentration and extremely high levels of cognitive functioning."

just was going "with-the-flow" made this:

:compasses:

looks like 5 "Freemason" compass radii that will result in 5 different size circles

hmm... i think ive seen similar geometry in ancient egypt?

well kinda' reminds me of this:

:kingschamber:

so; now "tie-together" the "high-frequency-sound-perception"

and "Kings Chamber x-section"; get a Helmholtz Resonator

see:
[link to sentinelkennels.com]

page 200 for diagram

so; BadHairDay is correct again.

the "tomb" is a "Helmholtz Resonator"

i believe the Forest Preserve trails reside in a "pocket" that benefits from both:

earth's natural ley lines running through the location

and:

the proximity to the "tomb/Helmholtz Resonator"

i think not a compass; but, stick a "tuning-fork" on it

so; wanted to show a "key" that is inside "tomb"; on floor; lower right-side:

:twistkey:

now; wanted to give a perspective, and "accidently" made a "discovery"

:liontwistkey:

Yikes!; the "leontocephaline/Cherubim" is looking directly at the "key"!!

interesting night sky tonight

much Love, Charity, Wisdom, Discernment

viking

ezrin

p.s. talk about syncronicity; as i was inserting last 2 images; Foreigner "Feels Like The First Time" on radio [fm 97.9 The Loop]; check the time/play queue; checked time at 7:59 am CST

lyrics:
Songwriters: JOHNSON, LARRY CURTIS

I would climb any mountain
Sail across a stormy sea
If that's what it takes me baby
To show you how much you mean to me
And I guess it's just the woman in you
That brings out the man in me
I know I can't help myself
You're all in the world to me

It feels like the first time
Feels like the very first time