Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,779 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 423,100
Pageviews Today: 685,980Threads Today: 224Posts Today: 4,235
08:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16786350
Australia
05/28/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
Algebra , maybe a formula for working out mass , rotation and position from a fixed point . very interested to know if someone can respond to OP with an absolute answer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16786350
Australia
05/28/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
also note the tomb looks very much like a door.
Gunnz, lots of Gunnz

User ID: 16764697
Australia
05/28/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
My obvious observation is it could be the formula of the solar system and how the planets are calculated to always stay in orbit without spinning out into space,

even though the solar system is actually vertical (if the solar system was heading for you, it would look like picture 7 and spinning in that direction) and moving through space with the sun as the "nucleus" and the planets within the "coma" as an example.

The UFO might be the "New Jerusalem", or some ancient documented "heaven". Heaven can be translated as "alien spaceship" - extra terrestrial or extra dimensional.

Looks like someone was in the "know" about something otherworldly.
Corp/o/Ration
A Single Entity (group with the same paragon) Restricting consumption of scarce commodities.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14770674
United States
05/28/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
the entire earth is gonna be moved. It will become a life sustaining moon of the nibiru system
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16787982
Brazil
05/28/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have no idea what it means.

But it's scaring...
Mom
User ID: 6498225
United States
05/28/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
The message is that you have run out of messages and must accept this fate or begin to dream , now from hope of fear but passionately
Mom 2012 source
User ID: 6498225
United States
05/28/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Be all that you CAN Be
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11611459
United States
05/28/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Looks to me like this is the grave of schumann, the great juggler and connoisseur of flat, silver hats. It even depicts his greatest trick, where he tosses a ring into the air and then juggles 9 balls through the center of it. I think if you work out that calculation you will find juggling perfection!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16344434
Ireland
05/28/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a stellar map .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1533318
United States
05/28/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Isn't Schuman's name spelled in Gothic font?
 Quoting: Miggy

What does that have to do with anything?
ST. TOMA

User ID: 2295610
United States
05/28/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says?

I was guided to this after I had prayed, while visiting My boyfriend who passed away last July very suddenly of leukemia. I was visiting him at the cemetary and I heard my inner voice telling me to go look around because there was a surprise waiting for me. While walking I found a headstone with my last name on it. I thought that this was the "sign" untill I turned around and saw this huge tomb with very strange markings on it. This tomb has been set aside for someone who has not passed away yet. I found it all to be very interesting since it was written in greek and my boyfriend who passed away was greek as well! I will post pictures off all the different things inside this tomb so you can see them better. I would appreciate ANY help anyone could give in regaurds to what it all means!

I do believe this message I found is very important and feel it has to mean something I need to "Know" since I was led to it through either angels or my higher self! Thanks again!

cem9 Picture#1
cem10 Picture#2

cem1 Picture#3

cem4 Picture#4

cem2 Picture#5

cem3 Picture#6

cem5 Picture#7

cem8 Picture#8 I am familar with what Schumann means. Also the guys name inside was Mark Darryll and had nothing to do with Schumann!

cem7 Picture#9
:cem13: Picture#10

For any info you have could you please just state the piture # and what info you can provide for it? Thank you soooo Much! It means alot to me! :):blwkss:
 Quoting: Nicolemare

do you yourself identify with any of this? what made you think that this was part of a message for you? was it just your name on the adjacent tombstone?

Maybe it's just trying to re-assure you that is your on the right path/direction? Maybe letting you know despite recent sarrow and losses, there is still a plan and a pattern and it will all be okay. (this is what i would think seeing as how you saw your name than turned around and immedietly saw this, may i ask was there a feeling of dejavu when you saw your name?)

do you not follow any of these topics of ufos and planets/planet shifts and everything else depicted? if that were the case i would think someone who loves you with information they have is somehow trying to share it with you so you wont feel/be alone or lost if it does occur

or likewise do you indeed follow these topics and possibly your boyfriend didnt share the same ideas? or you debated about them with him? Now maybe he "it" is letting you know you won the arguement.
"For the living know that they will die; but the dead know nothing, and there is no more reward" -King Solomon

#ASSYRIAN&ARMENIAN#GENOCIDE#
nerdrage88sasr

User ID: 717919
Australia
05/28/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
OH and OP...id like a photo of that plaque on the front (pic 1)..is there Latin in the laurel leaves?
Peace
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets Oppurtunity"-- Seneca (5BC-65AD)
Quagmire

User ID: 7089700
United States
05/28/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
The closest thing I've found to the first equation is Schrödinger equation which deals with the quantum state of a physical system.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

The second equation almost looks like it's saying that the gradient velocity (beta is velocity In terms of speed of light) is equal to Electrical conductivity or something to that effect.

As an electrical engineer I can grasp some of that but I still have much to research to figure it out, if the equations aren't just some odd joke.

Also I tried googling to find out where or what the grave stone is but was unsuccessful. Where is this grave yard located, Opie?
einsteinsfly

User ID: 16670802
United States
05/28/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Niburu?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16495028

1st EXODUS: FROM MARS TO EARTH
2nd EXODUS: FROM EARTH TO MARS AGAIN
Symbolized as:
"The Crossing of the Red Sea"
But originally:
The illuminati claim to be descendants from
the Reptilian/Anunnaki who came from Nibiru
to Maldek/Tiamat, then to Mars, then to Earth
(the "first seeders")
Not everybody:
Just those hybridized by the so called
"Chosen Race"
(that's their secret 'theology')
Truth is:
ALL RELIGIONS ARE VARIATIONS/ADAPTATIONS
OF THIS SAME CENTRAL THEME
And prepare their seed:
TO SURVIVE THE NEXT 26 THOUSAND YEARS !
Their minor differences:
Are regarding the inclusion or non-inclusion
of "other" humans
(to which degree and under which clauses)
In their several types/alternatives of:
"ARK" Hidden Agendas
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9690284

I hope this poster from Germany returns with more of his/her knowledge!!!! Great stuff!
??
User ID: 11247087
United States
05/28/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone stated/suggested the OBVIOUS -- that is could be the planetary alignment from his day of birth?
TeamReaper

User ID: 960776
United States
05/28/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tomb is for:
"Mark Darryl Schulmann"

AKA "Mark D. Schulmann"

[link to onlinelibrary.wiley.com]

Article title is:
AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN METEOROLOGICAL VARIABLES AND STREAMFLOW

List him as an Associate Professor of Meteorology, The State University of New Jersey, Dept. of Meteorology.

Quick, Watson! The Barometer! Of Microclimates and Crimes
[link to www.nytimes.com]
list him as "forensic meteorologist" - he is less concerned with who done it than with how the weather might have affected critical pieces of evidence or testimony.

His book, Wicked Weather:
[link to www.amazon.com]

A statistical investigation into the relationship between meteorological parameters and suicide
[link to www.springerlink.com]

His Bio:
"Mark D, Shulman, is Professor Emeritus at Rutgers University, where he taught and did research as Head and Graduate Program Director of the Meteorology Department. His research led to more than 80 peer reviewed publications. He served as President of the National Weather Service, Associate Editor of several professional journals and as the State Climatologist for New Jersey. He lives in Woodstock on the steep slope of Overlook Mountain where he continues to observe the weather and work in and on the arboretum he built."
[link to www.windsweptpress.com]

The symbols on the tomb are due to the fact that he believes it is important...look at his work.

They question is, how does his work relate to you?

Last Edited by TeamReaper on 05/28/2012 11:40 AM
In every operation, whether planning it or executing it, you can never count on luck; but you have to accept it, and recognize it when it’s there.
-Major ******, U-2 Pilot/Instructor/Flight Commander
Mickeyblue
User ID: 9806228
United States
05/28/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is no red Kachina, it is the blue Kachina.
ST. TOMA

User ID: 2295610
United States
05/28/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
doesn't ancient sumarian txt/etchings depict 12 planets
"For the living know that they will die; but the dead know nothing, and there is no more reward" -King Solomon

#ASSYRIAN&ARMENIAN#GENOCIDE#
Earth Daughter

User ID: 15683631
United States
05/28/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
One more thing! This man is undoubtedly a member of the Theosophical Society there in Wheaton.

Check out the Theospophical Society's webpage! This is EXACTLY the type of stuff on the mausoleum!

[link to www.theosophical.org]

They will most DEFINITELY be able to cypher this all out for you if for some reason you can't get Mr. Schumann.

Wow...just read that website. I think a lot of us here should be members!!
 Quoting: Serendipitous

Or just go visit their library with your pics!!!

The Henry S. Olcott Memorial Library:
The Theosophical Society in America, 1926 N. Main Street, Wheaton IL 60187

(630) 668-1571, ext. 304
or [email protected]

"The Henry S. Olcott Memorial Library is a unique library bringing together the religious, philosophical, and spiritual traditions of the East and West, emphasizing the Ancient Wisdom tradition—Theosophy."

Man, I wish I lived near Wheaton Illinois!!! I'd love to visit that library.

i would also go into some hardcore science and math sections for this.

funny i just had a thought....
chaos therory was the reconnection of math and physics....

i had heard read about chaos that the next step would be the connecting of science and religon.....
 Quoting: psyoptics

That's what the ETs teach. That the way we have separated all the various scholastic disciplines is what is holding us down from true knowledge. They teach that all that knowledge is intertwined and connected. That is the way they learn it. Once we start thinking like that, our civilization will develop at record speeds.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1444531
United States
Report Abusive Post
mark darryl schumann is 62 yrs old. married. Illinois. Has several similar alias. Notice - sc- human -n

the equation is a reference to space vectors not time

the ufo indicating the family's past history

as is the "griffin"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5611337
United States
Report Abusive Post
Tomb is for:
"Mark Darryl Schulmann"

AKA "Mark D. Schulmann"

[link to onlinelibrary.wiley.com]

Article title is:
AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN METEOROLOGICAL VARIABLES AND STREAMFLOW

List him as an Associate Professor of Meteorology, The State University of New Jersey, Dept. of Meteorology.

Quick, Watson! The Barometer! Of Microclimates and Crimes
[link to www.nytimes.com]
list him as "forensic meteorologist" - he is less concerned with who done it than with how the weather might have affected critical pieces of evidence or testimony.

His book, Wicked Weather:
[link to www.amazon.com]

A statistical investigation into the relationship between meteorological parameters and suicide
[link to www.springerlink.com]

His Bio:
"Mark D, Shulman, is Professor Emeritus at Rutgers University, where he taught and did research as Head and Graduate Program Director of the Meteorology Department. His research led to more than 80 peer reviewed publications. He served as President of the National Weather Service, Associate Editor of several professional journals and as the State Climatologist for New Jersey. He lives in Woodstock on the steep slope of Overlook Mountain where he continues to observe the weather and work in and on the arboretum he built."
[link to www.windsweptpress.com]

The symbols on the tomb are due to the fact that he believes it is important...look at his work.

They question is, how does his work relate to you?
 Quoting: TeamReaper

Schulmann is not Schumann
Eagle # 1
User ID: 16685838
United States
05/28/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
THINK of the MONEY spent on the DEEAD, while many of the living go hungry !

Eagle
Alrighty

User ID: 16780854
United Kingdom
05/28/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly, there must be a reason why that font was chosen surely?
Location; Nowhere with nobody
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1444531
United States
05/28/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
the cross can serve multiple meanings - royalty, sacred, messhiah -

or mathematically which would be consistent with the symbolic nature - it would mean divided, restricted
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1533318
United States
05/28/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly, there must be a reason why that font was chosen surely?
 Quoting: Alrighty

There is, it's a graveyard.

putin
Amy_A

User ID: 1447484
United States
05/28/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflags226
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13974494

no not BS....misunderstandings and searching here...
but this is not BS.
think....
these are pictures. are you saying the OP made them up?
i don'tthink so...
it would be like calling a thread about the georga guide stones...BS.
the stones are real.
what they mean and who made them? well no one really knows.

[link to www.rosicrucian.org]

I wonder if the person who passed away or created this marker is member of the Rosicrucian Order. Is there a chapter in the same hometown. They may be able to answer this equation.

Peace
Amy
stella stevens

User ID: 1490898
Canada
05/28/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
the planet alignments, I think there was a crop circle
just like that
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9690284
Germany
05/28/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
One more thing! This man is undoubtedly a member of the Theosophical Society there in Wheaton.

Check out the Theospophical Society's webpage! This is EXACTLY the type of stuff on the mausoleum!

They will most DEFINITELY be able to cypher this all out for you if for some reason you can't get Mr. Schumann.

Wow...just read that website. I think a lot of us here should be members!!

Or just go visit their library with your pics!!!

The Henry S. Olcott Memorial Library:
The Theosophical Society in America, 1926 N. Main Street, Wheaton IL 60187

(630) 668-1571, ext. 304
or [email protected]

"The Henry S. Olcott Memorial Library is a unique library bringing together the religious, philosophical, and spiritual traditions of the East and West, emphasizing the Ancient Wisdom tradition—Theosophy."

Man, I wish I lived near Wheaton Illinois!!! I'd love to visit that library.

i would also go into some hardcore science and math sections for this.

funny i just had a thought....
chaos therory was the reconnection of math and physics....

i had heard read about chaos that the next step would be the connecting of science and religon.....

That's what the ETs teach. That the way we have separated all the various scholastic disciplines is what is holding us down from true knowledge. They teach that all that knowledge is intertwined and connected. That is the way they learn it. Once we start thinking like that, our civilization will develop at record speeds.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

The Secret Doctrine was "dictated" to her by Djwhal Khul -- a demon... or perhaps it was from some other 'Ascended Master", e.g., Koot Hoomi...

Demons nonetheless.

BEWARE.

From Helena Petrovna Blatatsky, the torch passed to Annie Besant and then to Alice Bailey... the demon went from one woman to another...

See the Fabian Society and Lucifer Trust... Google "Djwhal Khul" etc.

You will find this is a long-term subverting invasion by demonic evil forces...

Blavatsky was the aunt of Count Witte: [link to overlordsofchaos.com]

[link to www.blavatsky.net]

"After the death of their mother, at age 28, Helena with her sister and brother lived with their maternal grandparents. The grandmother, Helena Palovna de Fadeev, was a princess of the Dolgorkurov family, and a famous botanist. So from her mother and grandmother HPB inherited her characteristics of stubbornness, a fiery temper, and a disregard for social norms, all of which she amplified."

[link to blavatskynews.blogspot.com]

[link to blavatskyarchives.com]

Sergei J. Count Witte was the Prime Minister of Russia in the 1800s.

[link to books.google.com]

Annie Besant: [link to www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk]

Alice Bailey: [link to www.google.com]

[link to www.terrorism-illuminati.com]

[link to books.google.com]

[link to ofepicproportions.blogspot.com]

Note this: [link to www.conspiracyarchive.com]

These bastards are Luciferian subverting "The Plan" or "The Work" subverters... 5th column poison who are destroying the world for Lucifer/Satan.

BEWARE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16441019
Spain
05/28/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
The first formula is a modification from Schodinger's wave funtion ecuation. It has the Planck constant, integrated at the end of the ecuation, added to the Schoringer's original (The greek simbol, in this formula, is Nabla not Delta) and it's used to identified a "Laplace Transformations".
The second one seems to be another modification from one of the 4 Maxwell ecuations refered to Magnetism.

"B" or Beta is the Electro-magnetic Induction and from Maxwell Ecuation... Nabla ( or Rotational) of "B" (Induction) equal to zero but in the grave formula it's equal to "Tau".

Another question is that the planet are not in a correct position or the yellow one is Venus displaced from it position by another one more bigest.
Pluto doesn't exist (may be it's out of this solar system) and the UFO... amazing.
One Moment

User ID: 16380693
United States
05/28/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't see these planets out of sequence/order at all. Starting on top:
Mercury, Venus (with a connection to something else) Earth (with a direct relationship with some OTHER body) Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.

Why do I feel the owner of the mausoleum is a member here?

cem1 Picture#3
 Quoting: Nicolemare

~OM~

GLP