Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,177 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,021,692
Pageviews Today: 1,898,505Threads Today: 915Posts Today: 16,557
08:52 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!

S.I.A. 222
User ID: 15421525
United States
05/28/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
I cannot decypher this... but I CAN help you...

1. The creature is NOT a griffin, but a Lamassu, a winged lion from the Sumarians. Classically, these are the gatekeepers and in this instance this is the gatekeeper of Christianity by virtue of the cross.
2. Schumann was a composer who was particularly famous for one particular concept, the "Scherzo" or musical joke. A "musical joke" is where a piece of music has special properties, such as...if you turn the score upside down it sounds the same or if you play it backwards it plays the same or it is composed of just one bar which is repeated by being played upside down, backward or rotated by say 180 degrees or where the notes spell out a word. It would give me the impression that there might be a special meaning to this that can only be discovered if the photos are, say turned upside down or say, developed in only red and green with yellow missing or with a bllue filter or in balc and white etc.
3. The x and y axis might not be normal Cartesian coordinates. It is interesting to note that it is not divided into 1/8ths but into 12 pieces. and a rotation is given. THis gicves the impression of a diagram of a complex number, ie a multiple of the square root of a negative numner. In this instance, as it is in 12 pieces, it would give the imopression of being a 12th root of a number. ALSO, as each slice is a 60 degree rotation, each slice marks out the unique angle where the sine tangent is precisely 0.5 - could this be linked to spherical astronomy?
4. The equation has there variables theat are taken to the second power. All x2 + y2 = z2 mark out some form of circle or ellipse. This would give an indication that it is giving the coordinates for an orbiting body which would fit with the diagram of the orbiting planets.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15684685

The Golden Sphere is God.

The Sphere is ALL.

Hollographic nature of light represented within the context of the Sphere.

222 - Hebrew Geomatria Translation "merkaba" also " Chariot of FIRE"

HE IS HERE. ( Lion)

WE ARE HERE. ( ELOHIM)

ixi - infinity squared. ( YOU ARE INFINITY EXPRESSED INFINITELY)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16783250
United Kingdom
05/28/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me!
the chart is of a "stargate" - utilizing the 8 coordinate system
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1444531

please elaborate ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10592200

I'm very interested in that post also....
Miggy

User ID: 1445345
United States
05/28/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16638177
United States
05/28/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd go after the person.

Every cemetery has plot records, even the oldest.

Finding out who it is, would give you a idea of his mental condition.

He or she, could have just been crazy. It's just a question of how crazy, mixed in with a few facts.

Now, what it really comes down too...is god's will.

Being pulled, led, can get muffled. What's going on, with us, how much turbulence.

I've been sent off in a crazy directions, fun usually, but a little of track.

Those cultist that thought the spaceship was passing by, there were a few cults back in the 90's, this could have been one of the members.

Either way, good luck and i hope you find what your looking for.

Oh, why do you think god sent you to this decorative grave?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1444531
United States
05/28/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
come on folks - use the stargate along with the equation - forget the metaphysics for now:

the gradient squared times sigma (the complex number obtained from equation below as indicated on chart) plus 8 times the linear momentum [of what the ufo?] times the slope times the earth axis minus the internal energy of the system [necessary to leave earth] times sigma from Plank's constant equals zero.

we need to know the gradient in order to find the complex number (sigma).

Any help on that - based on chart?
Venus Alcyone

User ID: 1448151
United States
05/28/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like the big red planet is on course with earth, smacking right into it. Pretty creepy stuff.

Last Edited by Venus Alcyone on 05/28/2012 01:30 PM
Victorian

User ID: 6443788
Canada
05/28/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
She did. But the more I think about it the fishier this whole thing is.

Where is the OP?

Re-read "her" original post. We're taking everything she is telling us to be the truth.

1. How does she know the guy's not dead yet?Did she go inside? Was it locked? Could she SEE anything inside?

2. Why is she asking us to interpret this whole thing as though it is meant to be a gift for her from her boyfriend who suddenly died?

3. If her boyfriend was into all of this stuff, wouldn't she have known it?

3. If we've put so much time in this why couldn't she be more clear about the part where she says she knows what "Schumann" means but not tell US what it means.

4. Why wouldn't she give us the location of this cemetery so we could easily research it ourselves? I imagine such a crypt would stand out in most cemeteries and even mentioned somewhere on the Internet.

5. Do you see any other vaults around anywhere? All I see is a chained fence. I don't think such an ornate tomb would be placed in such an unkempt part of the cemetery.

Something tells me we've all been played.
Just what if the real OP is the person who designed this crypt and is sitting back laughing at us?

Just my opinion.

Miggy
 Quoting: Miggy

1. She didn't.Read the thread.
2. Read the thread.
3. read the thread.
3a.read the thread.
4 she did and a link was even provided.
5. look in the reflection. there are other tombstones. Clearly she's in a cemetery.

drama
 Quoting: Victorian

Victorian, again I thank you. It appears I skipped page two and went to page 4. My sincere apologies to the Op and all who are working so hard to help her out.

Miggy

I do realize it's going to take more and more time to read this thread as it goes along, but grab a libation of choice and read through it. It will make more sense I think.

I meant to say she did know he wasn't dead simply by no D.O.D. on the tomb.
Mr Martin

User ID: 16779634
Belgium
05/28/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Picture 7
Must have something to do wiht Dimensions like 3th dimension and so forth.
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.”

Resonance is the KEY!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/28/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
stargate -

it is based on an 8 coordinate system within a 9 dimensional field. do research on "9". the x and y axis are NOT plane but spherically linear. the lines indicate the 4 "rotations"

it is a chart indicating the location of something not in this solar system but nearby - through the gate
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16721123
United States
05/28/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Co-ordinates and a timeline.

I know less than nothing about math, but it seems to me that the alignment of the planets is a point in time for reference.

There has to be some synchronicity of ratios between the mass of the planets, the speed of orbit, and distance from the sun and relation to other planets that coincides with the formulas here.

Pic #7 reminds me of a multi-dimensional gyroscope.

Countdown of some sort.
Kirk

User ID: 10818676
United States
05/28/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Everybody ho has helped so far! This has been racking my brain for a few months now! I finally decided to break down and get a membership so I could hopefully get some answers. For those who are unfamilliar with Schumann Resonance here is a link for picture #8.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

It has to do with ELF frequencies and such.

red_heart
 Quoting: Nicolemare

you want to study wave guides and resonant cavities.
Tons of info by radio people. The size sets the frequency and earth is considered to be a large structure so the frequency is extremely low, around 7 Hertz but it changes with time of day (sunlight changing height of ionized layers)
Government is a body largely ungoverned.
Ozark

User ID: 9696387
United States
05/28/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only into page 3 so far, and I have come up with a "NEW" glp word!!! ( I was trying to read this stuff outloud to my husband and managed to flow together 2 words, not difficult for me at all~~~~:)
Anyway, here is the new endearment for you glpers who like this thread and more importantly understand the greek and math stuff!!

"NARDS"

Can we all agree it is appropriate?

Now, back to my reading!
Favorite quote or Haiku,
Nikos Kazantzakis

" I said to the Almond tree, "Sister, speak to me of God..."
And the Almond tree blossomed...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16721123
United States
05/28/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can we apply Rodin's math?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1391353
United States
05/28/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
its left unfinished.
Ayurherbalist

User ID: 16184392
United States
05/28/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
If there is only one guy named Mark Darryl Schumann in Illinois it is probably this guy:

Mark D Schumann, Age 62, Wheaton, IL
www.peoplesmart.com/psp.aspx?_act=resultsgo&search=name&firs​tName=Mark&lastName=Schumann&state=IL&City=Wheaton

According to
[link to radaris.com]
his wife is Carla Schumann

A whitepages search reveals their address and telephone number under her name:
[link to www.whitepages.com]

Their location is actually not that far from the cemetery

So we could actually call them, if that's not too rude, and ask them what the tomb is all about :D
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15941440

Yes, she is going to call him sometime this week, it is within the first 3-4 pages of the thread. For anyone that is confused and doesn't want to read the whole thread, just read the first 3 pages maybe 4. :)
Alrighty

User ID: 16780854
United Kingdom
05/28/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
also it appears that the chart is backwards
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1444531

Mirror'd?
Location; Nowhere with nobody
Proskiracer

User ID: 11433914
United States
05/28/2012 01:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
Anyone triedto put those formulas into WolframAlpha and See what happens?
 Quoting: Menosgada

could someone do this.
THINK ABOUT THIS!

The universe created life to be observed, without an observer, it never existed. So it is a mathematical proof that the universe created life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4227306
United States
05/28/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
8 pages of ranting bs and no answer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2913048

Plenty of clues in those 8 pages. Just piecing the puzzle together is the trick.

I'm waiting for (OP) to get back to us and tell us what the owner of the grave has to say.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/28/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW - there are 5 greek letters.

It fits the chart!

zero is centered - the target- if it is sigma then the object is moving
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1568805
United States
05/28/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
seems to show a planet in a binary orbit and the warning from a alien ship with ancient greek hieroglyphics
 Quoting: 12.21.12

Apollyon Rising 2012

Return of Quetzalcoatl

"Take great pains to make yourselves friends of God who is in all parts, and is invisible and impalpable, and it is meet that you give Him all your heart and body, and look that you be not proud in your heart, nor yet despair, nor be cowardly of spirit; but that you be humble in your heart and have hope in God. Be at peace with all, shame yourselves before none and to none be disrespectful; respect all, esteem all, defy no one, for no reason affront any person."
2012Portal
2012Portal - Mayan Beyond 2012

User ID: 15022013
Netherlands
05/28/2012 01:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
Picture 7:

Jesus Christ God's Son Savior

See:

From the love of power to the power of Love - My camera and video gear:
[link to graphicstart.com]
--- --- ---
"Jesus Christ, the Son of God our Savior"
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/28/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
the top 3 symbols indicate earth, mercury, and neptune - they are again indicated by the lines of crossing from the "sigma"
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/28/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
bottom row - sigma - the target that is and Pluto, which is missing from the planets shown
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/28/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
sigma direct integral pluto
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15320523
United States
05/28/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
The UFO looks like a Schumann SM-Levitator or a Vril 1. Could this be related to the Vril Society?

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

Maybe he is a relative of Dr W. O. Schumann
ST. TOMA

User ID: 2295610
United States
05/28/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think that pic #9 is of the Babylonian winged lion. The Babylonians researched the planets alot too. I researched a bit, nothing is jumping out at me though. Figured I would mention...
 Quoting: Ayurherbalist

babylonia was a direct decendent of sumaeria, all present day iraq, the assyrians (also modern-day iraq )also depicted such winged people/animals and represented their heven (nibiru)with a cross in the sky in most statues. some with in a globe as depicted on this forum and the previous link givin.

sumeria or the sumer go back 6000 years or so, they discovered pluto some 3000 years before science has today (in the 1930s),. they had pictures of all the planets in our system, even neptune pluto, uranus. they even knew the individual details that you could only know if you actually saw it up close, like color, accurate size depictions, proper orbit.

what strikes most is that theyre are 12 planets depicted in the pictures and carvings,

so how did they know all of these details about the planets, like color accurate orbit..
i havent even mentioned that us ourselves didn't even realise the earth wasen't the center of the universe till some x1000 years after.

their 12th planet was nibiru and the represented it with a cross in the sky or just a globe with a cross. i think some reaserchers says it takes 3600 years for us to achive 1 year for them on their planet (they being the winged animal/humans depicted aka annunakki), because the orbit is on such an elongated route.
"For the living know that they will die; but the dead know nothing, and there is no more reward" -King Solomon

#ASSYRIAN&ARMENIAN#GENOCIDE#
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/28/2012 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
putting it all together -- the equation is:

the gradient squared times sigma which is moving towards the planets and is the complex variable

plus

8 times the linear momentum of that movement times the slope

times

the earth axis minus the internal energy of the system (apparently the energy of the earth)

times

the above mentioned sigma integral from planks constant

equals

zero

GADS!

I dont like the looks of that at all
dei sapientiam in mysterio

User ID: 15143565
United States
Report Abusive Post
Picture #4

equation 2:

modern 'Heaviside' form of one of Maxwell's electromagnetic wave equations in a vacuum

Picture #7

Trigonometric polar coordinates unit circle

45 pi/4
135 3pi/4
225 5pi/4
315 7pi/4

'QPSK (Quadrature Phase Shift Keying)'

QPSK (Quadrature Phase Shift Keying) is a phase modulation algorithm.

Phase modulation is a frequency modulation version where the carrier wave’s phase is modulated to encode bits of digital information in each phase change.

The “PSK” in QPSK refers to the use of Phased Shift Keying. Phased Shift Keying is a form of phase modulation that is accomplished by using a discrete number of states. QPSK refers to PSK with 4 states. With half that number of states, there is a BPSK (Binary Phased Shift Keying). With twice the number of states as QPSK, there is a 8PSK.

The “Quad” in QPSK refers to four phases in which a carrier is sent in QPSK: 45, 135, 225, and 315 degrees.

QPSK Encoding
Because QPSK has 4 possible states, QPSK can encode two bits per symbol.

Last Edited by Thunder Crack on 05/28/2012 02:40 PM
One Moment

User ID: 16380693
United States
Report Abusive Post
cem5

Fibonacci Time Table of planetary alignments?

unclemikey-118

0 = Beginning of planetary alignment or birth?

cem4
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

I like how you think!!!!

Would you venture a guess as to why there are apostrophes after the Y and X (on the bottom and right)?

What does that whole configuration of letters and numbers mean? I'm with you as far as this being a Fibonocci diagram though.

Man, I just find THIS more fascinating than the planets/UFO although it's a friggin awesome tomb.

But why would someone, seemingly ahead of his time, spend all this money if he knows there is no death? That part is ironically interesting too.
~OM~
Ayurherbalist

User ID: 16184392
United States
05/28/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
If there is only one guy named Mark Darryl Schumann in Illinois it is probably this guy:

Mark D Schumann, Age 62, Wheaton, IL
www.peoplesmart.com/psp.aspx?_act=resultsgo&search=name&firs​tName=Mark&lastName=Schumann&state=IL&City=Wheaton

According to
[link to radaris.com]
his wife is Carla Schumann

A whitepages search reveals their address and telephone number under her name:
[link to www.whitepages.com]

Their location is actually not that far from the cemetery

So we could actually call them, if that's not too rude, and ask them what the tomb is all about :D
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15941440

Thanks.

I was just going to post this

[link to chicago.blockshopper.com]

and ask who was brave enough to call he or his wife.

hiding

Edited: STOP! This guy must have remarried. The Mark Darryl Schumann I'm showing is married to a "Dorothy".

We can't be a bunch of home-wreckers, can we?! 1rof1

The OP is calling sometime this week, I think it is better if the OP calls. The OP mentions this in the first few pages. The OP can't wait to call but probably works, be patient guys. It is quite exciting though!!

GLP