Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,047 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,163,050
Pageviews Today: 1,946,213Threads Today: 782Posts Today: 13,403
07:42 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Robin Gibb did not die from cancer. He died from the treatment.

Victorian
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 6443788
Canada
05/28/2012 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Robin Gibb did not die from cancer. He died from the treatment.
Robin Gibb had kidney failure

[link to www.sowetanlive.co.za]

"It wasn't the cancer that killed my father; those reports are wrong".

"Dad had actually gone into remission and the cancer was completely unrecognisable, it was too small to detect. No scan could see it. He actually died of kidney failure.

"I wanted dialysis and CPR. They said it was futile because he was a Stage 4 cancer patient. I can't count how many times I'd been told that it would be a futile procedure because he had Stage 4 cancer and he wouldn't make it. Yet he always came back.

"Three days before, he was sitting up and watching DVDs and then suddenly he had a seizure. He was then dosed with sedatives to deal with the side effects of his chemotherapy and his liver just couldn't process them.

Last Edited by Victorian on 05/28/2012 09:51 AM
only answer to cancer
User ID: 15987632
United States
05/28/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Robin Gibb did not die from cancer. He died from the treatment.
When getting treatment from the medical establishment, it is always assisted suicide....
Only less than 3% survive their methods, go check and see for yourself. There are always people who are going to beat the odds and live.
They kill almost 97% and this is legal???????
Go listen to the worlds leading European doctor who CURES his patients and tells you to STAY AWAY from the medical establishment unless you want to die.
He tells you on his website how to treat yourself for FREE or you can buy his book.
He says that he and his colleages CURE 92% of their patients and the 7-8% who do not live, its because they came to them AFTER they allowed the medical establishment to cut, burn and poison their immune sysytem and at that point it is impossible to help them.
Ya gotta watch this doctor who has been trying for many many years to tell people the truth!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi1QrgPAnvI
[link to www.youtube.com]

Here is his website which tells you WHAT to do to cure yourself.
[link to drleonardcoldwell.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4545733
United States
05/28/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
A wonderful friend of mine was diagnosed 6months ago with cervical cancer. At the time of diagnosis she was stage 4.

She was able because of her aunt to travel to Boston where she received probably the best cancer treatment possible where they shrunk this tumor to nonexistence.

Now she is suffering from massive scar tissue, and in so much pain because of it that she is unable to work and has applied for disability.

She, herself, told me that the cure was much worse than the disease. Even though the cancer is apparently gone, she is suffering from the after effects.

Along with pain she now must 'withdraw' from the powerful pain meds that were so liberally given to her, and needed as much now as when the tumor was present.

What's one to do? Quite possibly a cure exists, but will it be kept for those more 'deserving' or see the light of day in the lives of the common man?
Victorian  (OP)

Canada
05/28/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
When getting treatment from the medical establishment, it is always assisted suicide....
Only less than 3% survive their methods, go check and see for yourself. There are always people who are going to beat the odds and live.
They kill almost 97% and this is legal???????
Go listen to the worlds leading European doctor who CURES his patients and tells you to STAY AWAY from the medical establishment unless you want to die.
He tells you on his website how to treat yourself for FREE or you can buy his book.
He says that he and his colleages CURE 92% of their patients and the 7-8% who do not live, its because they came to them AFTER they allowed the medical establishment to cut, burn and poison their immune sysytem and at that point it is impossible to help them.
Ya gotta watch this doctor who has been trying for many many years to tell people the truth!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi1QrgPAnvI
[link to www.youtube.com]

Here is his website which tells you WHAT to do to cure yourself.
[link to drleonardcoldwell.com]
 Quoting: only answer to cancer 15987632

Yes I am familiar and have been following this and others around alternative treatments.

Current treatments are barbaric. For the billions in 'fighting for a cure'. It's simply become big business to treat cancer patients.

Last Edited by Victorian on 05/28/2012 10:23 AM
Victorian  (OP)

Canada
05/28/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
A wonderful friend of mine was diagnosed 6months ago with cervical cancer. At the time of diagnosis she was stage 4.

She was able because of her aunt to travel to Boston where she received probably the best cancer treatment possible where they shrunk this tumor to nonexistence.

Now she is suffering from massive scar tissue, and in so much pain because of it that she is unable to work and has applied for disability.

She, herself, told me that the cure was much worse than the disease. Even though the cancer is apparently gone, she is suffering from the after effects.

Along with pain she now must 'withdraw' from the powerful pain meds that were so liberally given to her, and needed as much now as when the tumor was present.

What's one to do? Quite possibly a cure exists, but will it be kept for those more 'deserving' or see the light of day in the lives of the common man?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4545733

That's a very good question.
After seeing too many die from the treatment, I have to ask myself what will I do if I am diagnosed.
I honestly can't see myself with a chemo drip that's for sure.
Victorian  (OP)

Canada
05/29/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Would still like to discuss this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16423250
United States
05/29/2012 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
sad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16816975
Australia
05/29/2012 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Was reading abour him and his battle on the weekend. He also tried most of the alternative therapies, which none seemed to do much but cost heaps.

It seems he has relatives who are trying to blame everyone who tried to help him for his death.

Stupid son doesn't say he would have been dead long before if he hadn't had chemo.
Victorian  (OP)

Canada
05/29/2012 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Was reading abour him and his battle on the weekend. He also tried most of the alternative therapies, which none seemed to do much but cost heaps.

It seems he has relatives who are trying to blame everyone who tried to help him for his death.

Stupid son doesn't say he would have been dead long before if he hadn't had chemo.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16816975

For me the point is the quality of life over conventional treatments.
Corporal Klinger

User ID: 1432972
Canada
05/29/2012 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16816975

Baking soda in bulk is $1/lb.
Deplorable in a tin foil hat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1295588
United States
05/29/2012 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4545733

This happened to a cousin of mine. Radiation treatment destroyed her colon, caused a lot of scar tissue and she died pretty quick.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8806956
United States
05/29/2012 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
My friend had stage 4 colon cancer and chemo killed her off really fast. Terrible stuff.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16766292
United States
05/29/2012 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

"Dad had actually gone into remission and the cancer was completely unrecognisable, it was too small to detect. No scan could see it. He actually died of kidney failure.

"I wanted dialysis and CPR. They said it was futile because he was a Stage 4 cancer patient. I can't count how many times I'd been told that it would be a futile procedure because he had Stage 4 cancer and he wouldn't make it. Yet he always came back.

"Three days before, he was sitting up and watching DVDs and then suddenly he had a seizure. He was then dosed with sedatives to deal with the side effects of his chemotherapy and his liver just couldn't process them.

Quoting: Victorian

pay close attention to the names of those who die publicly... see what they have in common...
Victorian  (OP)

Canada
05/29/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Victorian

pay close attention to the names of those who die publicly... see what they have in common...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16766292

Well there's actually been quite a few! Give us a hint?
wvgal
User ID: 13268035
United States
05/29/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Death by medicine is the #1 killer in the world. This is no secret to those on this forum.

My good friend was told by her doctor (at a Veterans hospital in NC) that she had COPD and that she needed an inhaler and other drugs. She asked him if she could still smoke pot and he said NOOOO! So she quit cold turkey.

About 3 months later, she developed a tumor in her brain. Doctors refused to operate, saying she needed chemo and radiation to shrink the tumor.

She started having seizures and went to the ER where they gave her "breathing test" which she failed and in the process developed Aspiration Pneumonia which killed her within 10 days.

If she had not gone to the doctor, she would have lived for 6 months, i believe. Had she not stopped smoking pot, she would have lived longer as pot shrinks tumors. I believe that her nightly pot smoking had been keeping her alive for years. Once she stopped, tumors started growing.

Stay away from doctors!

GLP