Eimaj
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 13974239
United States
05/29/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Need Help... sumerian/babylonian sun god symbol
Whats the differences between sumerian sun god, and babylonian sun god symbols!???

When I google it, it says sumerian sun god, and then I'll see the same one, and it says babylonian! Are they the same symbol!?

Any help would be great Thanks!
This time I feel lost in a world so cold and lonely. This time I feel broke and if I left no one would even know me ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16874230
United States
05/29/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Need Help... sumerian/babylonian sun god symbol
Jamie,

They are pretty much the same. The devil is the same no matter how you look it up. It is sun worship whether the Egyptians, or the Greeks, or Romans, or the Druids (look at their major holidays and the shape it makes). All ties into synagogue of satan and the six pointed star too. Look up Remphan or Chiun or Kiwan to see the deception being played out on mankind. In the KJV of the Bible, Amos Ch 5 (specifically vs 25-27) and Acts Ch 7:43 talk about the same things. This star (see the star on the Israeli flag, or the Wal-mart or Masonic compass and square) and other symbols are all linked together at the top of the pyramidIdol1
Eimaj  (OP)

United States
05/29/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jamie,

They are pretty much the same. The devil is the same no matter how you look it up. It is sun worship whether the Egyptians, or the Greeks, or Romans, or the Druids (look at their major holidays and the shape it makes). All ties into synagogue of satan and the six pointed star too. Look up Remphan or Chiun or Kiwan to see the deception being played out on mankind. In the KJV of the Bible, Amos Ch 5 (specifically vs 25-27) and Acts Ch 7:43 talk about the same things. This star (see the star on the Israeli flag, or the Wal-mart or Masonic compass and square) and other symbols are all linked together at the top of the pyramidIdol1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16874230

putin Thanks for not helping!
This time I feel lost in a world so cold and lonely. This time I feel broke and if I left no one would even know me ...
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/29/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whatever JAMIE,

I doubt you looked it up. Judging by your response time, Putin, you could not have possible followed any of the leads. I doubt you have been to Egypt, Babylon, or the Mayan sites. I doubt you studied this professionally. I am actually giving you what you don't want to hear... the truth. Continue in your delusion, but don't act like you were not told. Why are you seeking this stuff out, anyway?

Here is another clue for you, budddy. How do you say "sunny" or "sun" in Arabic? The truth is staring you in the facerant
Eimaj  (OP)

United States
05/29/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whatever JAMIE,

I doubt you looked it up. Judging by your response time, Putin, you could not have possible followed any of the leads. I doubt you have been to Egypt, Babylon, or the Mayan sites. I doubt you studied this professionally. I am actually giving you what you don't want to hear... the truth. Continue in your delusion, but don't act like you were not told. Why are you seeking this stuff out, anyway?

Here is another clue for you, budddy. How do you say "sunny" or "sun" in Arabic? The truth is staring you in the facerant

Dumbass this has nothing to do with what I believe, Im trying to see what they look like for my son's report!

Last Edited by Eimaj on 05/29/2012 03:01 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16783522
United States
05/29/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
When they begin to worship the Sun, the end is near.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16873336
United States
05/29/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whatever JAMIE,

Delusional religious fucktard....
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/29/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dumbass?,

Really? Why don't you go to Wiki and read, oh-say, the first 3 lines on the page for Shamash. You are the smart guy for asking on a conspiracy site. Most people here give more than the sheeple-tard answer for things. If you want that, go to PBS kids, cad. It is obvious you do not want more than that. Lemme break it down for, T H E Y A R E T H E S A M E just with a different name. I imagine this report is not an honors class at your local public school. I feel for your children. I guess ignorance is bliss.
Eimaj  (OP)

United States
05/29/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dumbass?,

Really? Why don't you go to Wiki and read, oh-say, the first 3 lines on the page for Shamash. You are the smart guy for asking on a conspiracy site. Most people here give more than the sheeple-tard answer for things. If you want that, go to PBS kids, cad. It is obvious you do not want more than that. Lemme break it down for, T H E Y A R E T H E S A M E just with a different name. I imagine this report is not an honors class at your local public school. I feel for your children. I guess ignorance is bliss.

Go fuck yourself!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16878386
United States
05/29/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wait? So did you get the answer? Seems like you are trolling your own thread?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16878386
United States
05/29/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16294004
Mexico
05/29/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
all ancient civilizations worhipped the solar logos....

the sun is symbolic for light....

the sun is life....

that is why they worshipped the sun....

nothing complicated about that...
Amy_A

User ID: 1447484
United States
05/29/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

the sun is life....

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16294004

True.

Many say the Sun is the Son of God that brings life to the earth. Some call it Jesus. As Jesus aka the Sun moves through the sky along with the 12 disciples. The Sun will always be known as the bringer of life. Without it nothing lives.

People have been brainwashed by the Vatican. The teach only a literal meaning of the bible. The Bible is much more complex.

Peace
Amy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16542544
United States
05/29/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jamie,

Yes, everything you don't understand in life is either 'demonic' or 'Satan's doing'.
Saltyflats

User ID: 8579098
United States
05/29/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ancient Egypt wasn't evil!!!
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -Carl Sagan.
TheGirlinBlack

User ID: 1080221
Canada
05/29/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
As far as I know there is no difference.

The Gods of Babylon and Sumer are they same, they're just revered by different names. It's a sumerian symbol adopted by a later civilization.

I hope this helps a little.
"I stand before the Sun, rise up and see the shape of things to come. It's all the same, it's all the same, it's all the same..."
- Coil
My Lord, Whose Home Is Water, grant Me the patience and strength to teach Myself the wisdom You bring. Keep Me steady, and please bless Me with serenity. By You, Your Sons, and Mine, I swear I will teach others the wisdom and magick You bestow.

Bring Us all Peace, Love and Long Life.

We Are Kings.

Amen
Amy_A

User ID: 1447484
United States
05/29/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ancient Egypt wasn't evil!!!
 Quoting: Saltyflats

Ancient Egypt along with many early Christian religions were destroyed and had their books burned, simply because they knew the path to God. The Native Americans were done the same way.

The Vatican spreads lies to scare the masses. They only teach a literal or material version of the Bible when it is MUCH more.

Peace
Amy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1243271
United States
05/29/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
here it is..
[link to www.goroadachi.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1243271
United States
05/29/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1243271

btw, the FCC and Higher Court said no big deal.. not obscene
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16969193
United States
05/30/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jamie,

Yes, everything you don't understand in life is either 'demonic' or 'Satan's doing'.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Actually,

I understand it quite well. From history studies ON SITE( Egypt, Iraq,Kurdistan, Mexico etc.) to witnessing people (in and around my family) practice these crafts. Don't talk about what you don't know. Again, I implore you all to do the research. Just a quick look up of these will show you that the Sumerian and Babylonian sun god are one in the same. Even had time to study a bit with yazidis on the Syrian and Iraqi border. Melek Tawoos sounds so much like shaytan it is amazing. If you don't know who they are, or what they believe, I ask you to take a look. Once you see the root and know the root, you can identify the tree from its branches.

I encourage you to listen to this guy speak his secular knowledge from a Templar/Masonic standpoint. It is not some Christian viewpoint. I know if I address it in that manner, many of you will run away b/c of years of false prophets, wack-o's, synagogue of satan snake oil salesmen pushing a lie for their personal gain. If you follow the link, you will find he tells on himself in more than one way (Think Albert Pike and Morals and Dogma). From islam to the green movement you are about to see a world religion emerge that only hints at what I have been saying. ( [link to www.yeziditruth.org] )

These gods are all different manifestations or descriptions of satan, the devil, or whatever you want to dub him. Again, ask yourself why the so called star of David is the same for Chiun/ Remphan ( [link to www.jewishencyclopedia.com]

I hope you will actually do the scholarly thing and conduct your own research before blindly condemning someone trying to shed a little light on the situation. What if this viewpoint is proven false? You have only gained in strengthening your own beliefs. I believe once you research what I have proposed, you will be confronted with the truth.

Take a look at 1 Kings 11:33 (I know, I see the significance of the numbers) and Amos 5:25-27. Then look up exactly what those gods represent, and what were the practices of those who followed them bump

God Bless
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 271187
United States
05/30/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jamie,

Actually,

I understand it quite well. From history studies ON SITE( Egypt, Iraq,Kurdistan, Mexico etc.) to witnessing people (in and around my family) practice these crafts. Don't talk about what you don't know. Again, I implore you all to do the research. Just a quick look up of these will show you that the Sumerian and Babylonian sun god are one in the same. Even had time to study a bit with yazidis on the Syrian and Iraqi border. Melek Tawoos sounds so much like shaytan it is amazing. If you don't know who they are, or what they believe, I ask you to take a look. Once you see the root and know the root, you can identify the tree from its branches.

I encourage you to listen to this guy speak his secular knowledge from a Templar/Masonic standpoint. It is not some Christian viewpoint. I know if I address it in that manner, many of you will run away b/c of years of false prophets, wack-o's, synagogue of satan snake oil salesmen pushing a lie for their personal gain. If you follow the link, you will find he tells on himself in more than one way (Think Albert Pike and Morals and Dogma). From islam to the green movement you are about to see a world religion emerge that only hints at what I have been saying. ( [link to www.yeziditruth.org] )

These gods are all different manifestations or descriptions of satan, the devil, or whatever you want to dub him. Again, ask yourself why the so called star of David is the same for Chiun/ Remphan ( [link to www.jewishencyclopedia.com]

I hope you will actually do the scholarly thing and conduct your own research before blindly condemning someone trying to shed a little light on the situation. What if this viewpoint is proven false? You have only gained in strengthening your own beliefs. I believe once you research what I have proposed, you will be confronted with the truth.

Take a look at 1 Kings 11:33 (I know, I see the significance of the numbers) and Amos 5:25-27. Then look up exactly what those gods represent, and what were the practices of those who followed them bump

God Bless
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16969193

Me thinks this is partially, but not entirely correct.

If you are looking for the devil, you need to look in the direction of Pashupati & Cernunnos.

Even fallen angels can gain redemption, in time.

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16977585
United States
05/30/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

btw, the FCC and Higher Court said no big deal.. not obscene

No surprise coming from a Super Bowl half-time show with a Disney abused MK handler of sex kittens (Timberlake) and a known unrepentant pedophile's wife (Jackson). Definite 8 rayed sun god. It is like a gang... they always have to throw up their little signs everywhere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14038453
United States
05/30/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sumerian is 'older' (more ancient) than Babylonian, which came later.

Thusly -- the first poster was right, they are pretty much the same thing. Although not for the satanic mumbo-jumbo reasons he gave you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14038453
United States
05/30/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
As far as I know there is no difference.

The Gods of Babylon and Sumer are they same, they're just revered by different names. It's a sumerian symbol adopted by a later civilization.

I hope this helps a little.
 Quoting: TheGirlinBlack

Yes, what girl says. See my similar post above.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/30/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sumerian is 'older' (more ancient) than Babylonian, which came later.

Thusly -- the first poster was right, they are pretty much the same thing. Although not for the satanic mumbo-jumbo reasons he gave you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14038453

Like I said, please research it. I did and found out that they are indeed related. You have partially proven this by saying they are (Sumerian and Babylonian) basically the same. Is it too far of a stretch to say that these are all interwoven?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/30/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jamie,

Actually,

God Bless

If you are looking for the devil, you need to look in the direction of Pashupati & Cernunnos.

peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 271187

Know of Cernunnos, the druids, the men of the oak, worshippers in covens/ groves, special trees (Judges Ch 6) (rock out sign in Holy Wood and Heller Keller's mystic/ theosophic ASL "I love you- how clever). I am also aware of shiva, or pashu, you speak of. Notice many pieces of art showing him/her throwing up the same "rock out" hand sign. In one of his bedrooms, MY own father had a $500 + hand painted piece depicting him/her as such. Nothing new under the sun (Ecclesiastes). They are all tied in, I am telling you. Believe me when I say I have studied this stuff from a scholarly standpoint. I was truly amazed when I found such things written in plain sight in the Bible.

whoa Chris Brown! Fallen angels getting there redemption? Not so sure of that. Please inform me as to how. I am always interested in learning
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/30/2012 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fallen angel reference to Chris Brown [link to www.youtube.com]
or Led Zep, or anyone else on that whole Holy Wood scene. In plain sight
Nemesis-incognitO

User ID: 16781791
United Kingdom
05/30/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Actually,

God Bless

peace

Know of Cernunnos, the druids, the men of the oak, worshippers in covens/ groves, special trees (Judges Ch 6) (rock out sign in Holy Wood and Heller Keller's mystic/ theosophic ASL "I love you- how clever). I am also aware of shiva, or pashu, you speak of. Notice many pieces of art showing him/her throwing up the same "rock out" hand sign. In one of his bedrooms, MY own father had a $500 + hand painted piece depicting him/her as such. Nothing new under the sun (Ecclesiastes). They are all tied in, I am telling you. Believe me when I say I have studied this stuff from a scholarly standpoint. I was truly amazed when I found such things written in plain sight in the Bible.

whoa Chris Brown! Fallen angels getting there redemption? Not so sure of that. Please inform me as to how. I am always interested in learning
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16977585

...Can someone please show me where it has been said that Angels have been given Free Will? I've never known it, I think this is a big misconception and a gross distortion of the Truth...

I guess it comes from the notion that Lucifer/Satan is an Angel...(as well as the other fallen ones)???

In the Book of Enoch reference is made to: 'Ones who fell to Earth' or 'Came from the Sky' (...'Who had made a Pact to each take for themselves wives from amongst mankind')...However, incorrect assumption or translation has been made with regards the interpretation of 'The Ones Who Came From The Sky'... As is clear when you understand the Nature of Angels, this cannot be in reference to them!

Unless of course, an Apple can suddenly decide it wants to become an Elephant!
There is Only One Truth
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/30/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Actually,

God Bless

peace

...Can someone please show me where it has been said that Angels have been given Free Will? I've never known it, I think this is a big misconception and a gross distortion of the Truth...

I guess it comes from the notion that Lucifer/Satan is an Angel...(as well as the other fallen ones)???

In the Book of Enoch reference is made to: 'Ones who fell to Earth' or 'Came from the Sky' (...'Who had made a Pact to each take for themselves wives from amongst mankind')...However, incorrect assumption or translation has been made with regards the interpretation of 'The Ones Who Came From The Sky'... As is clear when you understand the Nature of Angels, this cannot be in reference to them!

Quoting: Nemesis-incognitO

Nemesis (If I may),

I only have a few judeo christian references to satan and his fallen angels (fallen b/c left their first estate). You are probably well aware of them:

Genesis 1 (let Us make...)
Genesis 6 (spec., vs 2 whom they CHOSE, not forced to do)
Genesis 11 (let Us at Bab El)
Job Ch 1 (supposedly predates most of the Old Testament. Spec., vs 6-12) satan with others accusing, which is part of his modus operandi
and finally
Isaiah 14 (spec., v 12)
Revelation 12
Jude Chapter 1 (it is only ONE chapter, but spec., vs 6)Left their FIRST estate

The last one says they willingly did this,and were indeed fallen angels. Again, from a judeo-christian perspective.

I give the whole chapter b/c I hate it when "ministers" take things out of context. Plus it is good to study for yourself. (Acts 17;11 and II Titus 2:15)

Hope that helpshf
Nemesis-incognitO

User ID: 16781791
United Kingdom
05/30/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

peace

Quoting: Nemesis-incognitO

Nemesis (If I may),

I only have a few judeo christian references to satan and his fallen angels (fallen b/c left their first estate). You are probably well aware of them:

Genesis 1 (let Us make...)
Genesis 6 (spec., vs 2 whom they CHOSE, not forced to do)
Genesis 11 (let Us at Bab El)
Job Ch 1 (supposedly predates most of the Old Testament. Spec., vs 6-12) satan with others accusing, which is part of his modus operandi
and finally
Isaiah 14 (spec., v 12)
Revelation 12
Jude Chapter 1 (it is only ONE chapter, but spec., vs 6)Left their FIRST estate

The last one says they willingly did this,and were indeed fallen angels. Again, from a judeo-christian perspective.

I give the whole chapter b/c I hate it when "ministers" take things out of context. Plus it is good to study for yourself. (Acts 17;11 and II Titus 2:15)

Hope that helpshf

Thank you for this ~ I am rather tired right now so shall respond to this as necessary after I've rested...Goodnight X
There is Only One Truth
Angel Helper

User ID: 13372843
United States
05/30/2012 09:58 PM

Report Abusive Post

the sun is life....

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16294004

True.

Many say the Sun is the Son of God that brings life to the earth. Some call it Jesus. As Jesus aka the Sun moves through the sky along with the 12 disciples. The Sun will always be known as the bringer of life. Without it nothing lives.

People have been brainwashed by the Vatican. The teach only a literal meaning of the bible. The Bible is much more complex.

Peace
 Quoting: Amy_A

Amy, I too have felt that there is such a deeper meaning to the Bible than most will agree to.
I also felt that Sun/Son is the symbolic representation of the truth concerning the SONS/SUNS of God and how they are portrayed in a cosmic story for us to try to figure out.
This info has been kept secret under strict orders so as to not allow us to become too awaken to the truth happening both now and in the past. There is so much more for us to learn. We are ready to begin our next step in the evolution of our coming of age through exposing truth.
Live and let live, for we all have our own lessons to learn.

GLP