Mitt Romney is NOT a Natural Born Citizen

Birther
User ID: 1487923
United States
05/30/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Mitt Romney is NOT a Natural Born Citizen
Mitt's father, George Romney, was born in Mexico and was a Mexican citizen. There's no indication that George Romney was ever naturalized as a U.S. Citizen and under Mexican law, George Romney was a Mexican citizen, regardless of whether or not he had two U.S. citizen parents at birth.

According to Mexican law, even the children of Mexican citizens are considered citizens of Mexico. When Mitt Romney was born, he acquired dual-citizenship as both a U.S. and Mexican citizen.

Therefore under Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution, Mitt Romney is NOT a Natural Born Citizen and ineligible for the office of President.

Lawsuits must be filed immediately in order to prevent Romney from becoming the GOP nominee or taking the oath of office if he's elected President.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13578021
United States
05/30/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Mitt Romney is NOT a Natural Born Citizen
I thought his name was George Romerez
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14348641
United States
05/30/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
How funny that TPTB give us the 2 candidates that are NOT eligible. In our faces! LOL there isn't an illusion of choice anymore they are even backed by the same company. I forget the name of it but it donated to both their campaigns. Really in our faces. Wake up peeps.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3666651
United States
05/30/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mitt's father, George Romney, was born in Mexico and was a Mexican citizen. There's no indication that George Romney was ever naturalized as a U.S. Citizen and under Mexican law, George Romney was a Mexican citizen, regardless of whether or not he had two U.S. citizen parents at birth.

According to Mexican law, even the children of Mexican citizens are considered citizens of Mexico. When Mitt Romney was born, he acquired dual-citizenship as both a U.S. and Mexican citizen.

Therefore under Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution, Mitt Romney is NOT a Natural Born Citizen and ineligible for the office of President.

Lawsuits must be filed immediately in order to prevent Romney from becoming the GOP nominee or taking the oath of office if he's elected President.
 Quoting: Birther 1487923

He is begotten son
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16953260
United States
05/30/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well maybe America will do something about it after he is in office for 4 years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14348641
United States
05/30/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well maybe America will do something about it after he is in office for 4 years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16953260

Doubt it. LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 554016
United States
05/30/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
At least Romney birthers wont be called racist.
Tonyclem
User ID: 16966283
United States
05/30/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ha ha ha . . .MORON. Obama problem are two fold. His Father was never a US citizen and (depending on what you believe) Obama was not born in the United States . . .

PLEASE READ

While the Constitution requires that a president must be a natural-born citizen, the first Congress of the United States in 1790 passed legislation stating: "The children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond the sea, or outside the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural-born citizens of the United States.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4227306
United States
05/30/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Mitt Romney is NOT a Natural Born Citizen"

Probably why he's not fuckin with Obama's BC issue...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1510025
Australia
05/30/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 554016

There are no real Romney birthers. Why? Because Romney is white.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7652330
United States
06/01/2012 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
While I am not voting for Romney, his birth certificate says that he was born in the US. This is the only thing that matters in this event. Someone born to 2 non US citizens in the US could become president as well. Even I could be president since I was born overseas to 2 US citizens.

Romney's father George, however, was unable to run for president and was called out by the "birthers"....probably why Mitt is not causing such an issue with Obama as the rest of the right.

The people complaining should really read into things a little deeper than face value and stop screaming conspiracy every time something else happens. If there really were as many conspiracies as the internet leads me to believe I would never leave the house for fear of being anal probed by the illegal alien overlords that are moving jobs out of the US and planting foreigners into our government that send our troops overseas to fight for nothing more than oil......really, get out of your little worlds and realize there is more out there than worrying about little crap like this.

Put some trust into the system you so deeply care about and believe that if there really was an issue, it would have been dealt with by now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17099367
United States
06/01/2012 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
While I am not voting for Romney, his birth certificate says that he was born in the US. This is the only thing that matters in this event. Someone born to 2 non US citizens in the US could become president as well. Even I could be president since I was born overseas to 2 US citizens.

Romney's father George, however, was unable to run for president and was called out by the "birthers"....probably why Mitt is not causing such an issue with Obama as the rest of the right.

The people complaining should really read into things a little deeper than face value and stop screaming conspiracy every time something else happens. If there really were as many conspiracies as the internet leads me to believe I would never leave the house for fear of being anal probed by the illegal alien overlords that are moving jobs out of the US and planting foreigners into our government that send our troops overseas to fight for nothing more than oil......really, get out of your little worlds and realize there is more out there than worrying about little crap like this.

Put some trust into the system you so deeply care about and believe that if there really was an issue, it would have been dealt with by now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7652330

Have you seen Romney's BC? He released a COLB with all kinds of questions associated with it...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17097505
Australia
06/01/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
who cares.

why is it such a big deal where a potential POTUS is/was born.

and don't give me that constitution bullshit either. that's a lame execuse...the leader of the free world should represent everyone, not just Americans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211208
United States
06/01/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
since when does that matter? Idol1
rose
User ID: 18654938
United States
06/26/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mexicans are the same as blacks . It not good if you are a hiding Mexican shame of your roots. did his father jump the fence or came over in a pick up truck.
panda
User ID: 21416750
United States
08/06/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Leader of the free world???? WTF could anyone possibly be leading you towards? No one but yourself knows whats best for you. WHAT could you possibly need a LEADER for??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17549114
United States
08/06/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doesnt seem to matter anymore.
Arnold will be back
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17549114
United States
08/06/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
who cares.

and don't give me that constitution bullshit either. that's a lame execuse...the leader of the free world should represent everyone, not just Americans.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17097505

Do you want to be adopted by the POTUS?
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

08/06/2012 08:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 554016

There are no real Romney birthers. Why? Because Romney is white.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1510025

More likely because Mitt Romney is a natural born citizen while Obama is not, but you have fun with your "Dumb, drunk and rascist" self.

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
08/06/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haven't you heard?

All that citizenship business no longer applies since Obama has so decreed it.

He don need no steenkin congress, neither!
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21412229
Australia
08/06/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16953260

EAT ANOTHER CHIKIN NUGGET AND THM THAR CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS resist
cantbelievehowstupidu​allr
User ID: 21830243
United States
08/12/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since when does Mexican law supersede US law? He was born in Michigan! Which means, by our laws, he is a US citizen! If that's not the case, why do pregnant mothers (from Mexico) and other countries come here just to have their babies?? Open your eyes! This is just a distraction from Obama's birth records, which still 4 years later are not indisputable. Oh and a quick side note. Why are all Obama's records sealed from birth to Senate? Just curious....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21832587
United Kingdom
08/12/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
you have no idea what natural person is

a natural person is not a corporation which is an artificial person.

you do not need to be born in the USA to be POTUS

you just need to be a USA citizen and not a corporation!
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/12/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21832587

does anyone understand this?

for proof go find a copy of blacks or ballentines and look up person.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 21758772
United States
08/12/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
How funny that TPTB give us the 2 candidates that are NOT eligible. In our faces! LOL there isn't an illusion of choice anymore they are even backed by the same company. I forget the name of it but it donated to both their campaigns. Really in our faces. Wake up peeps.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14348641
its a hint to all the sheeple,the Constitution is the birth papers,if your here, you can claim it...its all the id you need if you claim your from the creator born with certain inalienable rights...burn all your id's and get a copy of the Constitution ,next time someone asks for id...sue them if they refuse any services because you wont give them any more id as a violation to your inalienable rights guaranteed by the Creator..flag waver..deny me any services without ssi,drivers license,birth papers and i will sue anyone for violating my inalienable rights from the creator written in my birth papers, the Constitution...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21788292
Australia
08/12/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Birther 1487923

CALL ORLY TAITZ!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/12/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

does anyone understand this?

for proof go find a copy of blacks or ballentines and look up person.

efforts are wasted it seems, carry on with the dumb sheeple..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
08/12/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
who cares.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17097505

Well, you are right if he is the leader of the free world it doesn't matter!

Now, where is that FREE WORLD? Last time I checked, there wasn't one left or the only one is hang on by their teeth, they're starting to come out!
chris999

User ID: 4483569
United States
08/12/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The anti Obama people need to vote for Ron Paul.

If Mitt Romney wins, America will be destroyed in a nuclear war when we bomb Iran...

(which is the plan all along so that the phoenix of the NWO can rise from the ashes)

Last Edited by chris999 on 08/12/2012 08:26 PM
I dont mean everything I say to be literal. I just like to throw around ideas, and play devil's advocate.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

-Galileo Galilei
cantbelievehowstupidu​allr
User ID: 21830243
United States
08/12/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why don't we leave US citizenship debates to US citizens. I appreciate your concern, however you should focus on cleaning up from the Olympics.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18372701
United States
08/12/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vote RON PAUL. The REAL American.

GLP