My Thoughts on 2012 London Olympics False Flag Nuclear Attack

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6733501
Russia
06/01/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
My Thoughts on 2012 London Olympics False Flag Nuclear Attack
There are tons of videos and threads out there discussing all the theories surrounding a False Flag nuclear attack at the 2012 London Olympics.

Here are some links:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Thread: New Evidence of Nuclear Attack on London Underground in 2012 London Olympics (MUST SEE)

I'm just an average Joe that likes to put puzzle pieces together, and here are some thoughts on why I think this could happen (I don't know for sure). Hopefully enough people find out that the plan is canceled, but unfortunately people knew about 9/11 and that didn't stop 'em.

1. NukeLies.com was shut down in March, 2012. The biggest forum for the discussion of the nuclear weapons hoax was shut down after receiving millions of visitors.

You can view the archive at:

[link to www.raetowest.org]

If nuclear weapons are indeed a hoax, then what better way to keep the hoax alive than to fake a nuke attack at the olympics?

One of the main anomalies with the alleged Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings is the lack of a blast crater. If a nuke as powerful as they say was able to rock the airplane 30,000+ feet up in the air then why is there no evidence of a blast crater or shockwave?

I think the best way to combat this problem at the olympics would be to put a large amount of TNT or explosives in the foundation of the Olympic Stadium so the blast would make a crater.

This stadium was built specifically for the Olympics, and amazingly there is No Official Start Date for the construction of the Foundation.

"They started the Land preparation for the stadium in middle of 2007, with the official construction start date on 22 May 2008, even though it appears that the piling work for the foundation had unofficially started four weeks ahead of that date."

There are a few weeks that they were laying the Foundation that are not publicly accounted for.

Also, the Death of Osama Bin Laden in 2011 is a perfect excuse for "revenge" from Al-Queda in this attack. They can blame it on the Middle East, declare Martial Law and officially start WWIII.

If I were an actual investigator/detective that had access to the city and stadium, I would be checking the foundation for TNT.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17108187
United Kingdom
06/01/2012 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My Thoughts on 2012 London Olympics False Flag Nuclear Attack
You may very well be correct in what your saying the powers that be will stop at nothing to make changes to a NEW WORLD ORDER AND MAKE ORDER OUT OF THE SHIT THEY HAVE CREATED.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Russia
06/01/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
You may very well be correct in what your saying the powers that be will stop at nothing to make changes to a NEW WORLD ORDER AND MAKE ORDER OUT OF THE SHIT THEY HAVE CREATED.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17108187

Plus they know that everyone is waking up to the illusion/deception and I feel like they are reaching a point of desperation to keep the Power. They may feel like this is their last chance with all the 2012 bologna.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Russia
06/01/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Russia
06/02/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
With all the other posts about this taking place why the lack of comments? I thought these were good, original ideas.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17208345
United Kingdom
06/02/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think the games will even start in my opinion because of something happening including an explosion which will stop the farce of the games.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Russia
06/02/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think the games will even start in my opinion because of something happening including an explosion which will stop the farce of the games.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17208345

But that would defeat the purpose. They need ALL EYES on the spectacle. They need Death and Destruction. They need CHAOS.
Stu

User ID: 16666051
United States
06/02/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
test

-Ramana
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17041171
Belgium
06/02/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's been a while since I have this bad feeling about the coming olympics...
minkey53

User ID: 13441980
United Kingdom
06/02/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was convinced that something will happen at the Olympics until I saw that the Queen was opening them etc.

Well, isn't she part of the New World Order, corrupt and all that?

The Powers To be NEED a False Flag of some sort or another because they have ran out of patience with Iran, Syria and North Korea.

Oh yes, the 3 Countries with Banks not yet ruled by the Rothschilds, wierd that!

wtf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Russia
06/04/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2815100
Australia
06/04/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Three possible events happen at the 2012 XXX games:

1. False flag (mini)nuke. As seen on TV (Spooks Code 9).
2. UFO landing (fake or not?)
3. Nothing.

My bet is on #1.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Russia
06/08/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
rerevisionist
User ID: 7339118
United Kingdom
06/09/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for your mention of nukelies.com which I've saved (in static, non-writable form) on nukelies.org

The site wasn't in fact shut down, if you mean by some faceless governmental authority figure. The owner of the web name nukelies.com (who is Jesse Waugh) decided unilaterally to pull the site from the web. I still don't know why; it's quite possible there was Jewish reaction to some of the material posted, and, since his New York place's address was easily found by a whois request, he may have been leaned on - it's very likely. However my habit (as a main moderator and contributor) has always been to grab the site at intervals, only about one day's posts were lost. In fact I'm quite relieved, as sorting out the trolls, shills etc was quite a stressful job. It took me a surprising amount of effort to freeze the site - there's a lot of redundancy is the way the forum was processed - and I added a site searcher and (recently) some translate buttons. Since we explored a huge range of mythology relating to nukes and nuclear power, I'm happy just to leave it as it is.

[link to www.nukelies.org]

subsite of www.big-lies.org
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11360402
United States
06/09/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
And Then nothing ever happens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17030668
United Kingdom
06/10/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why are people always looking for patterns in patternless noise? IMO I do not think anything will happen during the olympics especially not any kind a false flag nuclear attack because on this site and many others people predict this kind of stuff for every major even... for example the Women's soccer world cup was meant to have one... didnt happen, beijing olympics was meant to have one ... didnt happen, the superbowl was meant to be a target for one.. didnt happen so can people start be just a little skeptic about what they see on the internet and not just bend over and take it as if it's hard fact.

rant
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Russia
06/22/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
And Then nothing ever happens
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11360402

Do you think if people made as much noise about 9/11 before it happened it still would have?
Messiah
User ID: 5996832
Sweden
07/04/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Satans children, die Yiddisch Kiddisch, don't care how many
people know about their false flag attack. They own our planet
now and can do whatever they please!
Isn't it time we pulled our thumbs out of our butts and rose,
all human beings united, and took back OUR planet!?
karen
User ID: 20443402
South Africa
07/24/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
If nothing is going to happen, why did London order 200 000 casket linings, temporary coffins that can hold four bodies each?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20025701
United States
07/25/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Satans children, die Yiddisch Kiddisch, don't care how many
people know about their false flag attack. They own our planet
now and can do whatever they please!
Isn't it time we pulled our thumbs out of our butts and rose,
all human beings united, and took back OUR planet!?
 Quoting: Messiah 5996832

yES, BUT dont' blame it on the Yiddish, you get that from their own propaganda, yes, there are some jewish people who are in on the highest levels of Satanism but there are more other kinds of men than jewish people.

There are mostly protestants, some jewish people, even some Muslims, (hey, did you think they were all too stupid??! not all) and ;yes, we do need to unite and say 'HELL NO' you are not leading us to the pit any longer.

Right On, Sweden.

I had a grandmother come from Sweden when she was 16 on a boat alone to America. We are all related, and we all got to take care of one another.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
If nothing is going to happen, why did London order 200 000 casket linings, temporary coffins that can hold four bodies each?
 Quoting: karen 20443402

Karen, where did you find this? That is a huge number. they are on to something, for sure.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was convinced that something will happen at the Olympics until I saw that the Queen was opening them etc.

Well, isn't she part of the New World Order, corrupt and all that?

The Powers To be NEED a False Flag of some sort or another because they have ran out of patience with Iran, Syria and North Korea.

Oh yes, the 3 Countries with Banks not yet ruled by the Rothschilds, wierd that!

wtf
 Quoting: minkey53

Hey, dont' be so quick to discount. Just because Elisabeth is ringing her Satanic huge Bell 9 times (?) to open the ceremonies to Zeus (Satan, her Majesty's Lord Baal) does not mean she will be endangered.

IN fact, she has plans to disappear into a safe underground bunker after that, and no one will let the Musslimes do the dirty work before she and her family are safely ensconced in the ground, in my humble opin.
WeAreOne

User ID: 20079182
United Kingdom
07/25/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also realise that the stadium was built on radioactive junk. I would imagine that hiding a nuclear bomb in the one location in London with radioactivity would be quite simple.
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20522050
United Kingdom
07/25/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are tons of videos and threads out there discussing all the theories surrounding a False Flag nuclear attack at the 2012 London Olympics.

Here are some links:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Thread: New Evidence of Nuclear Attack on London Underground in 2012 London Olympics (MUST SEE)

I'm just an average Joe that likes to put puzzle pieces together, and here are some thoughts on why I think this could happen (I don't know for sure). Hopefully enough people find out that the plan is canceled, but unfortunately people knew about 9/11 and that didn't stop 'em.

1. NukeLies.com was shut down in March, 2012. The biggest forum for the discussion of the nuclear weapons hoax was shut down after receiving millions of visitors.

You can view the archive at:

[link to www.raetowest.org]

If nuclear weapons are indeed a hoax, then what better way to keep the hoax alive than to fake a nuke attack at the olympics?

One of the main anomalies with the alleged Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings is the lack of a blast crater. If a nuke as powerful as they say was able to rock the airplane 30,000+ feet up in the air then why is there no evidence of a blast crater or shockwave?

I think the best way to combat this problem at the olympics would be to put a large amount of TNT or explosives in the foundation of the Olympic Stadium so the blast would make a crater.

This stadium was built specifically for the Olympics, and amazingly there is No Official Start Date for the construction of the Foundation.

"They started the Land preparation for the stadium in middle of 2007, with the official construction start date on 22 May 2008, even though it appears that the piling work for the foundation had unofficially started four weeks ahead of that date."

There are a few weeks that they were laying the Foundation that are not publicly accounted for.

Also, the Death of Osama Bin Laden in 2011 is a perfect excuse for "revenge" from Al-Queda in this attack. They can blame it on the Middle East, declare Martial Law and officially start WWIII.

If I were an actual investigator/detective that had access to the city and stadium, I would be checking the foundation for TNT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6733501

I just don't see how the Tsar Bomba was faked!

50 million tons of TNT equivalent!

scream
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20526297
Aruba
07/25/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6733501

well actually the nuke bombs in japan were detonated at 1800 ft above the city. thats why there is no crater
SlimJim
User ID: 20829068
United States
07/29/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
This has paranoia written all over it. Go to the park and walk to get rid of your anxiety. I'm a behavioral science major working on my masters and I'm using this thread as a example of paranoia and cyber paranoia for my upcoming project.

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. Wiki
TT 2020
User ID: 22488141
United Kingdom
08/23/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
well, they have been and gone, oh wait not quite yet the paralympics are about to be held. tbh after nothing happens a new lul happens and with everything in the world on the brink of immediate implosion the paralympics could be a soft spot for peoples hearts and minds. not saying they will, but on a hypothetical note who knows, ww3 coming, a massive counter revolution brought about by them to believe that new we would retake our country back only for the new faces to be put in place by those who already decided. who knows, who cares. the affirmative action is action to prepare for shit or no shit (in which case you would look stupid but hey you never know your stock pilling of NBC suits and gas masks for your family would have proved useful.) and wait by going on your general day to day life until the time is required.

either way in their eyes its relieving society of a burden they don't want to pay (please don't take that the wrong way as i too have disabilities (aspergers, so i see things differently all the things people do actually miss and the patterns that form) by which i meant through the eyes of the super rich banking and governing elite. why pay for their dole when bang in one swoop take loads of them out, so called helping relieve a financial burden that is put on people with disabilities like benefit cuts that if they are not alive then there is no reason to pay them, thus they have more money to hoard thus well you can pretty much read between the lines and finish that sentence off anyway you like and end up with still a load more theorems and hypothesis

for heck even lord coe ( [link to www.bbc.co.uk] ) was stated as saying it would be expecting people to be "blown away" yes thats out of context, but some people would see that as its going to happen or to others people will have a great exp enjoying watching a load of people compete on a uneven playing field (which it will be by putting different disabilities against different disabilities )

which is the problem I'm trying to state that they might say something, and the quote might be taken, twisted spat out shoved back in their face to make you look daft school boy trick to make all the class laugh at you for speaking a sentence with poor vocals, a weak voice, is it code to someone like old cold war code, you hear a sequence on the radio, letting the cell know they are now operational. hey, who cares, when shit hits the fan all you can do is decide, but only decide when you have all the true facts that are non bias or prejudiced or you are a laughing stock.

either way the retards that cause all this and control our lives from banks, and government offices all deserve to be tried for high treason for anything the do that affects our freedom, causes mass death on a non violent or violent level be it detention camps, viruses, disappearances, coming in to just shoot the shit out of you for no good reason. or bully you into an untenable position.

i have fought them a few (mainly the banks and we are way more intelligent (maybe not all) to understand that they are all trying o fuck us all over left, right, centre and straight in the ass. all i can think of saying and doing it south park style when the maps killed all the dolphins and whales is fuck you Free Masons and fuck you banks!!!!! rbs you will never get what you are owed until you give me my dividends of the cash i paid to bail you out. more than enough to pay off my debt and allow a meagre £1 be turned into £millions as thats what they do oh wait no all their economic systems like capitalism, marxism with its communist economic system is doomed to fail anyway if people don't just depose the idiots that run once great places into a load of stinking turds dependant on help.

either way they want your attention, if they don't have it with you sitting watching it on the tv then they lose.

i like a good debate, do reply. May you be ethical and diligently remember its dog eat dog out there in life. the elitists are trying to fuck you and themselves over to be the ultimate elite as to them they are not satisfied till they are on their own with a big pile of money thinking duh now its all worth less and I'm going to die as i left

I appologise for the many gaps, mistakes, and opinions you might find unreal or racist, juvenile, and coarse language, if so and you want to report the thread with your puny closed mind then FUCK YOU!!!!. trying to point out probable and realistic/non realistic scenarios and the hype produced by these conspiracy films are sometimes hype, some truths and a shit load of unknown variables and too many unknown variables is what i don't like. As that is where the real threat to life is being its timing in our history.

fuck it can't be arsed to write more. (buy gold, dig your garden to grow things, invest in alternative energies that are clean to power you and friends (to stop anarchy trust must be regained but of course that must be earned not given out or it will bite you in the ass.) learn new skills, field craft, a trade, don't hoard let there be enough for everyone not just you. and be happy (thats the main one be happy)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22317463
United Kingdom
08/23/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is still the commonwealth games too go,a final ohh sira to the british empire.
Tick Tock
User ID: 17767677
United Kingdom
09/21/2012 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well there you are, there was no false flag attack. I suppose this is because you let the cat out of the bag just in time. The world owes you people a debt of gratitude and no mistake. The scales have fallen from my eyes, I'm going to line the inside of my cap with tin foil so they can't used their mischievous mind-control devices on me any more.
Nicolae
User ID: 12181331
United Kingdom
09/21/2012 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well there you are, there was no false flag attack. I suppose this is because you let the cat out of the bag just in time. The world owes you people a debt of gratitude and no mistake. The scales have fallen from my eyes, I'm going to line the inside of my cap with tin foil so they can't used their mischievous mind-control devices on me any more.
 Quoting: Tick Tock 17767677

Too right mate. We've been doiung the tin foil trick for years, glad to have you on board
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25370991
France
10/14/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
fail pigchef

GLP