Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,049 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 499,478
Pageviews Today: 855,250Threads Today: 377Posts Today: 5,755
10:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?

George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 19998253
United States
09/20/2012 08:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?
The Donny Lama is getting more sick. I have one category of beings that I hate and it's doctors. I guess I made that clear already.
 Quoting: WindyMind

Same category as lawyers. . . baby
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
09/20/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love lawyers, so far all very positive experiences.
George B  (OP)

United States
09/20/2012 09:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
I love lawyers, so far all very positive experiences.

I don't have the same experiences though one of my best friends is a lawyer . . . monster
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
WindyMind

United States
09/20/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ya, I have lawyers in the family. Lotsa free advice and backup if I get into a bad contract or something else.

One of them got screwed over by Best Buy and I got to see shit in action of course, since I was invited to be there when it happened so I helped stir the shit. It looked a lot to me like the Best Buy manager was sweating. :)
WindyMind

United States
09/21/2012 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning! coffee4
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453209
Puerto Rico
09/21/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Geeezzzz....NOT AGAIN!!!! :godreset:
WindyMind

United States
09/21/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Geeezzzz....NOT AGAIN!!!! godreset
 Quoting: Settle4It

Of course, I don't get it.

grinning
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
09/21/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
LMAO!!!...It is just showing another DO-OVER!
WindyMind

United States
09/21/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought I got up too early and you were over there pushing the snooze button on the cosmic alarm clock.
WindyMind

United States
09/21/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
My paranormal shower won't allow hot water. There is nothing wrong with it. Don't you hate when that happens?
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
09/21/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
My paranormal shower won't allow hot water. There is nothing wrong with it. Don't you hate when that happens?

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
09/21/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
The earth feels like a precious wound..,almost like the heartbreak you will not let go of because it hurts too good...

Most want things to stay the same...Many settle for living in misery...because they are afraid of change...or crumbling into ruin...

If one looks around at earth...and the chaos it's endured...the way it has adapted...burned...been pillaged...then found ways to build itself back again...One can be reassured that maybe life is not so chaotic...and the only real trap is getting attached to any of it here...

Ruin can be a gift...a road to transformation...One must be prepared for waves of transformation...Many choose to be blind and not see this because they are afraid they will be destroyed if they do...
WindyMind

United States
09/21/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
fear of change.....release

This is actually the first release and opens the ability to further release.

My daughter once decorated a small notebook, the front and the back, and on the front she wrote the title, it was The Story Of My Life, when I found this book I was excited to see what she wrote after all that fancy drawing on the front and back.

Inside were 3 words, change, change, change and that is all she wrote. :)
She was maybe 8 or 9 years old.
WindyMind

United States
09/21/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone know how many kinds of beings are interacting with humans and what each is and how it is all connected? What do they do? Are we interacted with without our knowing? Do we have a choice? What is the bigger picture? Are humans conquering other beings? Or vica versa?

George B  (OP)

United States
09/21/2012 05:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Does anyone know how many kinds of beings are interacting with humans and what each is and how it is all connected? What do they do? Are we interacted with without our knowing? Do we have a choice? What is the bigger picture? Are humans conquering other beings? Or vica versa?

You have asked a lot of questions . . . what do you think the answers are to your questions??coffee4

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369638
Puerto Rico
09/21/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

You asked a lot of questions there...What's your theories?
WindyMind

United States
09/21/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think that there is some kind of symbiotic relationship going on after watching a video on oracles. It is not like the people that become oracles want to be them and it shortens their life. So I thought about these beings that are channeling through and I wondered what is going on? Are there more types of beings doing similar things and who or what are they?
George B  (OP)

United States
09/21/2012 09:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
I think that there is some kind of symbiotic relationship going on after watching a video on oracles. It is not like the people that become oracles want to be them and it shortens their life. So I thought about these beings that are channeling through and I wondered what is going on? Are there more types of beings doing similar things and who or what are they?

You seem to be saying there are beings that live off of other's life force . . . maybe channeling is a contract . . . two way . . . it requires your life energy to be a conduit . . .

WindyMind

United States
09/21/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe, it might be bad karma.
WindyMind

United States
09/23/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a beautiful day. The birds are singing, The sun is shining. The kitties are hiding so they can kill a bird.

:)

Top of the afternoon to ya!

neener

hi

blobr

coffeecup

chorus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1373173
Puerto Rico
09/23/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a beautiful day. The birds are singing, The sun is shining. The kitties are hiding so they can kill a bird.

:)

Top of the afternoon to ya!

neener

hi

blobr

coffeecup

chorus

banana2blobrhicheerwoohooflashbdance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1389834
Puerto Rico
09/23/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
In a dream...I was talking to an Ancient Being...I can only remember being told 4-6 weeks...I kept hearing this over and over as I awoke...
George B  (OP)

United States
09/23/2012 10:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
In a dream...I was talking to an Ancient Being...I can only remember being told 4-6 weeks...I kept hearing this over and over as I awoke...

Does this apply to you or to a larger group????
coffee4

Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
09/23/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

coffee4
 Quoting: George B

I think everyone...I cannot recall our conversation...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24103458
United States
09/23/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ever since childhood, I have been able to sense other people's feelings. If I can get within a foot of the other person, I often feel the other person's energy, either cold for a negative, or an intense warmth for a positive.
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 24319001
Canada
09/23/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
until recently i feel like i can deeply influence clouds.

Not directly or instantly. But rather subjectivly. Like calling them or pushing them away.
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
George B  (OP)

United States
09/23/2012 10:54 PM

Report Abusive Post

coffee4

Do you think it was a warning of something significant as in earth changes?

George B  (OP)

United States
09/23/2012 10:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Ever since childhood, I have been able to sense other people's feelings. If I can get within a foot of the other person, I often feel the other person's energy, either cold for a negative, or an intense warmth for a positive.
 Quoting: Son of Thor

I would think this is not that unusual . . . if you get close enough to someone all kinds of body language, odors, communications are possible . . . if one is paying attention . . .

Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
09/23/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

coffee4

Do you think it was a warning of something significant as in earth changes?

I want to say yes...Something in the way of change is coming...this feels correct...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24103458
United States
09/23/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
until recently i feel like i can deeply influence clouds.

Not directly or instantly. But rather subjectivly. Like calling them or pushing them away.
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

I did that as a child. I would do it in the company of others to prove to them I could do it. They shunned me because they thought I was creepy.

GLP