Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,618 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 82,081
Pageviews Today: 151,765Threads Today: 55Posts Today: 1,073
02:04 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?

George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 19998253
United States
09/23/2012 11:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?
until recently i feel like i can deeply influence clouds.

Not directly or instantly. But rather subjectivly. Like calling them or pushing them away.
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

I have seen this from a couple of other Posters on this Thread over the weeks it has existed . . . coffee4

Last Edited by George B on 09/23/2012 11:01 PM
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
George B  (OP)

United States
09/23/2012 11:02 PM

Report Abusive Post

Does this apply to you or to a larger group????
coffee4
 Quoting: George B

I think everyone...I cannot recall our conversation...
 Quoting: Settle4It

Do you think it was a warning of something significant as in earth changes?

I want to say yes...Something in the way of change is coming...this feels correct...

Lets hope it is for the best . . .
:144:

Last Edited by George B on 09/23/2012 11:03 PM
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24194716
United States
09/23/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not directly or instantly. But rather subjectivly. Like calling them or pushing them away.

I have seen this from a couple of other Posters on this Thread over the weeks it has existed . . . coffee4

I have the gift of discernment i can tell when something is not right, or if somebody is lying....

The other day I looked at my wife and said your wages are about be garnished by the feds: I got up went to the mail box came back with a letter from the IRS, It said here wages were being garnished for an unpaid bill from 5 years ago
George B  (OP)

United States
09/23/2012 11:04 PM

Report Abusive Post

I did that as a child. I would do it in the company of others to prove to them I could do it. They shunned me because they thought I was creepy.
 Quoting: Son of Thor

Do you have other abilities? peace

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1389834
Puerto Rico
09/23/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think everyone...I cannot recall our conversation...

Do you think it was a warning of something significant as in earth changes?

I want to say yes...Something in the way of change is coming...this feels correct...

Lets hope it is for the best . . .

I agree...

Good Night George...Peaceful Dreams
George B  (OP)

United States
09/23/2012 11:06 PM

Report Abusive Post

I have the gift of discernment i can tell when something is not right, or if somebody is lying....

The other day I looked at my wife and said your wages are about be garnished by the feds: I got up went to the mail box came back with a letter from the IRS, It said here wages were being garnished for an unpaid bill from 5 years ago
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24194716

Did you know if the debt existed before your premonition ??

George B  (OP)

United States
09/23/2012 11:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Good night my friend . . . sweet dreams Settle . . . hf

Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 24319001
Canada
09/23/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

even if he did not. He does know their agenda, so this is no suprise. :D
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

No i had no Idea, She did but it was so old she had forgotten about it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

No i had no Idea, She did but it was so old she had forgotten about it.

Its a true story too, she can confirm. I blow her away sometimes, she cannot understand where a gift like mine comes from.
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 24319001
Canada
09/23/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
i also have to power to piss other off! :D

i think a lot of us here got that!

what are the positives to such powers?

Well a pissed off, anoyed person can not focus or think clearly. It fuels anger and might even trigger berzerk mode on some people.

This make thems easier to take care of.

the negatives are:

you better run if your not looking for a fight.
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
09/23/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
An interesting day on the paranormal abilities thread.......

Goodnight, bed bugs and all that.
George B  (OP)

United States
09/23/2012 11:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
An interesting day on the paranormal abilities thread.......

Goodnight, bed bugs and all that.
 Quoting: WindyMind

Good night Windy . . . Good night All. . . smile_kiss

WindyMind

United States
09/24/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's morning! Everybody get up! Rise and Shine! smile_kiss
WindyMind

United States
09/24/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Settle hit the cosmic snooze button. I hit the alarm now.
George B  (OP)

United States
09/24/2012 05:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Settle hit the cosmic snooze button. I hit the alarm now.

????????coffee4

WindyMind

United States
09/24/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just want everybody to get up and play.

I think hospitals are not admitting really sick people for some reason. I have been googling it. It's about cutting costs. There seems to be a new level of wrong.

He is really sick, my niece looked the doctor in the eye and said if you won't admit him we are going over to the emergency room and be admitted. Either way he will be admitted tonight. She did good.applause2
George B  (OP)

United States
09/24/2012 06:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
I just want everybody to get up and play.

I think hospitals are not admitting really sick people for some reason. I have been googling it. It's about cutting costs. There seems to be a new level of wrong.

He is really sick, my niece looked the doctor in the eye and said if you won't admit him we are going over to the emergency room and be admitted. Either way he will be admitted tonight. She did good.applause2

Yes, medicine is very much a mess right now . . . the insurance companies rule . . . they are the real power behind what happens . . . everyone is afraid they will not be paid for their work . . . the patient is the pawn and the victim in the process . . . verysad

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24367020
Germany
09/24/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can tell when someone is high
George B  (OP)

United States
09/24/2012 07:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24367020

That is talent . . . applause2

WindyMind

United States
09/24/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24367020

Is it in the eyes?
George B  (OP)

United States
09/26/2012 11:10 AM

Report Abusive Post
POLL: Do you have any Paranormal abilities . . . ?
YES . . . 57.1% (698)
Not Sure . . 23.5% (287)
NO . . . 13.9% (170)
No Such Things Exists . . . 5.6% (68)
Blank (View Results) (392)

Non-Blank Votes: 1223

Good Morning All!!!'

WindyMind

United States
09/26/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi George,
coffee4ukapplause2grinningpphtt
George B  (OP)

United States
09/26/2012 11:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hi George,
coffee4ukapplause2grinningpphtt

Hi Windy . . . what is with the British flag??coffee4

WindyMind

United States
09/26/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't know it was British, I was just waving a flag at you. Get your attention. Today is deep clean for spiders day, this is the 2nd day in a row that I am going after them. There are more webs in the yard as well so I am going to broom them down. Just a new learning curve about living in the south. bugs, bugs, bugs

I am looking at the idea of chemwebs again............since I have moved I don't know it this is normal or not. There were no spiders like this inside or out when I moved in.

How are you?
George B  (OP)

United States
09/26/2012 12:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
I didn't know it was British, I was just waving a flag at you. Get your attention. Today is deep clean for spiders day, this is the 2nd day in a row that I am going after them. There are more webs in the yard as well so I am going to broom them down. Just a new learning curve about living in the south. bugs, bugs, bugs

I am looking at the idea of chemwebs again............since I have moved I don't know it this is normal or not. There were no spiders like this inside or out when I moved in.

How are you?

I am just fine . . . the spiders kill a lot of other bugs . . . you sure you want to get rid of all your spiders???

WindyMind

United States
09/26/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have lizards that are around for killing bugs and a bug guy too.
George B  (OP)

United States
09/26/2012 12:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
I have lizards that are around for killing bugs and a bug guy too.

Yea, but if you poison the bugs you will kill your lizards . . . but the lizards and spiders will kill your other bugs . . . it is a vicious cycle . . . LoL!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1454317
Puerto Rico
09/26/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I say kill the spiders!!...Kill them all!!...Kill their little babies too!!
George B  (OP)

United States
09/26/2012 01:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
I say kill the spiders!!...Kill them all!!...Kill their little babies too!!

I sense a fear and dislike for spiders . . . Wow!! I may have paranormal skills after all . . . ohno

GLP