Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,021 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 542,335
Pageviews Today: 958,817Threads Today: 475Posts Today: 7,365
10:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?

George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 2704543
United States
10/10/2012 08:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?
Good morning all . . . I am now in South Carolina for my nieces wedding . . .

Do you believe "belief" can change reality??

:144:
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
George B  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 08:18 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks for your votes !!!!!!

applause2

POLL: Do you have any Paranormal abilities . . . ?
YES . . . 57.5% (719)
Not Sure . . 23.3% (291)
NO . . . 13.7% (172)
No Such Things Exists . . . 5.5% (69)
Blank (View Results) (410)

Non-Blank Votes: 1251
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453209
Puerto Rico
10/10/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: George B

Yes I think it can....
George B  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 08:42 AM

Report Abusive Post

Yes I think it can....
 Quoting: Settle4It

Thanks . . . I think reality is a consensus of opinion . . . the more consensus the more solid the reality is . . . coffee4

Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
10/10/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I think it can....

Thanks . . . I think reality is a consensus of opinion . . . the more consensus the more solid the reality is . . . coffee4

Very good George!....You may be more tuned in than you think!!!
George B  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 08:48 AM

Report Abusive Post

Yes I think it can....

So do you agree with the holographic universe concept? coffee4

Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
10/10/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I think it can....

So do you agree with the holographic universe concept? coffee4

Yes/No....Maybe....I try to think I am master of my own reality w/o someone else running the show....
George B  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 08:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
"physicist David Bohm and neurophysiologist Karl Pribram, both of whom independently arrived at holographic theories or models of the universe, the book argues that a holographic model could possibly explain supersymmetry and also various paranormal and anomalous phenomena, and provide a basis for mystical experience."
[link to metaphysics.wikia.com]

Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
10/10/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
"physicist David Bohm and neurophysiologist Karl Pribram, both of whom independently arrived at holographic theories or models of the universe, the book argues that a holographic model could possibly explain supersymmetry and also various paranormal and anomalous phenomena, and provide a basis for mystical experience."

Makes a good arguement for spirit/supernatural events...But then beliving in String Theory along with living IN a multiverse sounds fun!
George B  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 08:59 AM

Report Abusive Post

Makes a good arguement for spirit/supernatural events...But then beliving in String Theory along with living IN a multiverse sounds fun!

It does get complex does it not . . .?? The big question to me is what are the rules . . . or do we make them up as we go along?
verycool

Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
10/10/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

It does get complex does it not . . .?? The big question to me is what are the rules . . . or do we make them up as we go along?
verycool

Well Dear...With this NOT being our first rodeo here...We know how to travel the 'Yellow Brick Road' per se...We know what is truly going on w/o help from those unseen...I also know that the veil is lifting more each day/hour...The time is at hand...I am looking forward to seeing how this all ends this time....In this REALITY!
George B  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 09:14 AM

Report Abusive Post

verycool

Well Dear...With this NOT being our first rodeo here...We know how to travel the 'Yellow Brick Road' per se...We know what is truly going on w/o help from those unseen...I also know that the veil is lifting more each day/hour...The time is at hand...I am looking forward to seeing how this all ends this time....In this REALITY!

Well then maybe we won't have to wait too much longer . . . hope we can make things better next time . . . hope you are along for the trip . . . that is unless you graduate this time around my friend!!!!!ohyeah

Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
10/10/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

verycool

Well then maybe we won't have to wait too much longer . . . hope we can make things better next time . . . hope you are along for the trip . . . that is unless you graduate this time around my friend!!!!!ohyeah

Thank you!...I hope to finish this time...I think I am long overdue for a vacation! LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25297558
Ireland
10/10/2012 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes. I can see you. Put that coffee down it's not good for you.
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
10/10/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some people are not more creative then others...Rather the more creative simply are better at expressing past life memories...

You lived eternally...your memories are different then what you think memory should be...Your memory of the past is your creative consciousness...When you are being creative...you are rendering some part of your past...

I have memories of watching a sunset knowing it was LONG before any roads...buildings...civilizations existed...I was enjoying the raw bliss of mother nature in full control at the time...

When you realize your creative thought is linked to your past...many things begin to open up....good luck on this trip...Glad you chose to take a ride... ohyeah
George B  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 09:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25297558

You don't think coffee is good for a person?? My great uncle drank coffee every day . . . he lived to be 110 years old . . . coffee4

Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
10/10/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

You don't think coffee is good for a person?? My great uncle drank coffee every day . . . he lived to be 110 years old . . . coffee4

I remember 110...Oh to be young again! ohyeah
George B  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 09:33 AM

Report Abusive Post
Some people are not more creative then others...Rather the more creative simply are better at expressing past life memories...

You lived eternally...your memories are different then what you think memory should be...Your memory of the past is your creative consciousness...When you are being creative...you are rendering some part of your past...

I have memories of watching a sunset knowing it was LONG before any roads...buildings...civilizations existed...I was enjoying the raw bliss of mother nature in full control at the time...

When you realize your creative thought is linked to your past...many things begin to open up....good luck on this trip...Glad you chose to take a ride... ohyeah

I like your idea about creativity . . . seems correct . . . the more tuned in and mature a soul the more creative a person is!!!!!grinning

George B  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 09:35 AM

Report Abusive Post

1rof1

Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
10/10/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

1rof1

chuckle
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
10/10/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree.
George B  (OP)

User ID: 9376322
United States
10/10/2012 08:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
I think membrane theory, string and super string theory . . . collision of parallel or multiple universes, hyper dimensional interactions . . . seems there is plenty of room in theoretical physics for unexplained phenomena and rules we have no concepts for . . .hiding2

WindyMind

United States
10/10/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
There may be concepts and rules but beyond science/scientists.
George B  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 10:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
There may be concepts and rules but beyond science/scientists.
 Quoting: WindyMind

ohyeah

WindyMind

United States
10/10/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was thinking about Buddha. Enlightenment is the ability to know, study and learn anything. There is a teaching that starts like this, the Buddha transversed the 3000 universes on his path to enlightenment. So what does that mean to me? It means someone understood string theory and the multiverse and I don't know what will happen if this knowledge comes through science without compassion. Science does find ways.
SeriouslyDebatable

User ID: 25346761
United States
10/10/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you want to see a paranormal ability? I am going to predict the future.

Mick West made this statement: "If I have misrepresented statements, then please explain where I have done this, and I will issue an apology and retraction." (Google "Two Disinfo Sites Run by “Just Some Guy” – Mick West" to find the quote)

Mick West misrepresented a statement I made to him.
[link to metabunk.org]

He misquoted me by leaving out the first part of my sentence.
He quoted me as saying this: "I am using my authority to remove myself from your forums, and will use my influence to discredit them.” The actual sentence was this: "Think about it for a day Mick, OR ELSE I am using my authority to remove myself from your forums, and will use my influence to discredit them.” I sent him an email asking him to apologize and retract the statement.

I am going to predict that Mick West will not make good on his claim to apologize or retract his misrepresented statement.

So far no reply. EERIE isn't it? I should charge for this future telling service!
WindyMind

United States
10/11/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Mick West made this statement: "If I have misrepresented statements, then please explain where I have done this, and I will issue an apology and retraction." (Google "Two Disinfo Sites Run by “Just Some Guy” – Mick West" to find the quote)

[link to metabunk.org]

He quoted me as saying this: "I am using my authority to remove myself from your forums, and will use my influence to discredit them.” The actual sentence was this: "Think about it for a day Mick, OR ELSE I am using my authority to remove myself from your forums, and will use my influence to discredit them.” I sent him an email asking him to apologize and retract the statement.

I am going to predict that Mick West will not make good on his claim to apologize or retract his misrepresented statement.

So far no reply. EERIE isn't it? I should charge for this future telling service!
 Quoting: SeriouslyDebatable

So sorry. I see it too, now I am becoming a precog as well.
SeriouslyDebatable

User ID: 25346761
United States
10/11/2012 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
So sorry. I see it too, now I am becoming a precog as well.
 Quoting: WindyMind

LOL!
George B  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 08:16 AM

Report Abusive Post

[link to metabunk.org]

Quoting: SeriouslyDebatable

Mick has a clear agenda part of which is to keep an insular focus on his version of strict logic and objectivity . . . deviations will be censured or eliminated as will anyone who challenges the party line . . . nothing will be allowed that would question the pre-established mind-think of his world . . . you play his game or suffer the censure button . . . huffy

Last Edited by George B on 10/11/2012 08:30 AM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369638
Puerto Rico
10/11/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
:lski7:

GLP