Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,648 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 474,190
Pageviews Today: 804,177Threads Today: 350Posts Today: 5,292
10:25 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?

George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 9376322
United States
10/11/2012 09:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?
:lski7:
 Quoting: Settle4It

Interesting . . . which humanoid line is original to earth??

Last Edited by George B on 10/11/2012 09:03 AM
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1535998
Puerto Rico
10/11/2012 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: George B

That question is one that may not get a clear answer until this time passes...Theories will always be out there...but truth of humanities origin DNA will be answered soon enough...

I lean toward the gods of old...the ancient alien theory...the ones that gave the jump start of changes
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
10/11/2012 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
SeriouslyDebatable

User ID: 25346761
United States
10/11/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

That question is one that may not get a clear answer until this time passes...Theories will always be out there...but truth of humanities origin DNA will be answered soon enough...

I lean toward the gods of old...the ancient alien theory...the ones that gave the jump start of changes

Lloyd Pye has done research to show that humans DNA has been genetically modified. He speculates that another race took the DNA from the primitive life that was already existing on this planet and modified it to create us. It seems to be a very plausible theory with a lot of evidence.

Much of his research revolves around what is knows as the "starchild" skull.
George B  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 03:51 PM

Report Abusive Post

Lloyd Pye has done research to show that humans DNA has been genetically modified. He speculates that another race took the DNA from the primitive life that was already existing on this planet and modified it to create us. It seems to be a very plausible theory with a lot of evidence.

Quoting: SeriouslyDebatable

That seems to dovetail into other research as in a singular mitochondrial DNA source for all Homo sapiens . . . the one mother theory for all mankind. . . ohyeah
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369638
Puerto Rico
10/11/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: SeriouslyDebatable

That seems to dovetail into other research as in a singular mitochondrial DNA source for all Homo sapiens . . . the one mother theory for all mankind. . . ohyeah

Yes...EVE...child of the earth...Mother of all!
George B  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 04:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
"But if we shared common ancestry in Africa only 200,000 years ago, then these older Homo erectus populations in Europe and Asia are not ancestral to Homo sapiens, and we evolved from a later branching event in Africa. Our spread throughout the world was therefore more recent, and our rise to dominance more tenuous and less predictable. In short, we become the results of a fortunate, singular historical event in Africa--the branching of an ancestral population into a twig that made us all. We are a thing, a singular event, an item of history--not the predictable result of necessary improvement. I have labeled these more humbling views as “entity theories” of human origin."
[link to www.mtholyoke.edu (secure)]

WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
10/12/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Looky what the ETs are up to. I liked it. If it is real they can't be the good ETs.

veryAWAKE
User ID: 22790151
United States
10/12/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
my paranormal talent:

1-800-GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!! 5a

[link to www.youtube.com]
WindyMind

United States
10/12/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who ya gonna call?
George B  (OP)

User ID: 3660919
United States
10/13/2012 11:21 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good Morning All!!!!!

hf

Has anyone noticed an increase in public service announcements about disaster preparedness on TV lately . . . I find this unusual . . . this time of the year is usually very calm . . . no Tornadoes, no Hurricanes, few violent storms of any kind . . . too early for blizzards, etc . . .

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453424
Puerto Rico
10/13/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning All!!!!!

hf

Has anyone noticed an increase in public service announcements about disaster preparedness on TV lately . . . I find this unusual . . . this time of the year is usually very calm . . . no Tornadoes, no Hurricanes, few violent storms of any kind . . . too early for blizzards, etc . . .

If TPTB can keep the fear of disaster in the back of everyone's mind it will be much easier to control the sheep later on down the road...But one should think soon rather than later...Look at everything going on around the globe...in the heavens...TPTB must gain control now for the later that will happen soon...
WindyMind

User ID: 14224637
United States
10/13/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you have noticed this? I mostly watch programs I have recorded and miss the news
George B  (OP)

United States
10/13/2012 01:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
So you have noticed this? I mostly watch programs I have recorded and miss the news
 Quoting: WindyMind

Yes. . . I have and I have been seeing road blocks and got stopped at one for the first time since I was was a teenage . . . I hate to tell you how long ago that was . . . loL!!!!

George B  (OP)

United States
10/13/2012 01:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
Good Morning All!!!!!

hf

If TPTB can keep the fear of disaster in the back of everyone's mind it will be much easier to control the sheep later on down the road...But one should think soon rather than later...Look at everything going on around the globe...in the heavens...TPTB must gain control now for the later that will happen soon...

So what is your guess about what is coming?hiding2

Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
10/13/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning All!!!!!

hf

So what is your guess about what is coming?hiding2

The major religions tell the fancy tells of good vs evil...There is more at stake here than that...the clues are all around everyone...hidden in plain sight...
WindyMind

United States
10/13/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
A roadblock, shit. There isn't anything around you that is significant that could be a doom?

I never leave the city and my brother in law reads a few newspapers daily and watches the news and he didn't mention anything. I have a bad reputation for tuning into doom so I didn't ask him.

I'd like to know what is going on around you in your area. Someone posted about spaceships sighted in Ohio today. Maybe there is another sinkhole.

Keep us posted young George. :)
WindyMind

United States
10/13/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Roadblocks may be unconstitutional. DUI roadblocks have been set up.

Maybe this is it.
George B  (OP)

United States
10/13/2012 07:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Roadblocks may be unconstitutional. DUI roadblocks have been set up.

Maybe this is it.

I don't think it is it . . . Football season . . . lots of drinking and driving . . . however, I do think disaster preparedness is getting over emphasis for some reason . . .

goaway

WindyMind

United States
10/13/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is just what I found when I went all google on it. Keep us posted.
WindyMind

United States
10/14/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is there a possible disaster in your area that you know of...a specific one?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453209
Puerto Rico
10/14/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
If suddenly we lose contact...A SHTF type deal happens...just know this... --

"You get busy livin...Or get busy dyin"...Words to live by...I find myself thinking about what it means to be free...Freedom or Peace?...Which one would be best?...I am ready to start the end of my journey...I hope home is as beautiful as I remember it...I miss my family...my friends...I want to shake their hands again...I have missed them also...Time seems so short now...The hours just fly by...I find myself looking into people's eyes...The sadness is more than I can bare...The journey has been long...I'm tired...Time for a long overdue vacation...Not the reset button this time...My vessel is tired...Hell it's worn out from this journey...Would I change anything?...No...Each step has brought me closer to my destiny...One thing I have learned is that free will is an illusion...No matter which road one takes...It will always bring you closer to your destiny...I mean just think of a million random acts...All events in life that caused you to be born...Everything that has happened along the way that influenced each and every thought...It has all played out in perfection...The Grand Scheme of things...The chosen path...I have greatly enjoyed meeting each of you...It has been a delight to know you...Share part of your life...Know your feelings...your thoughts...Your hopes and your fears...I will take each of you with me...in spirit...and await our reunion...This has been the best part of the trip!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1395377
United States
10/14/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can make any woman fly in the air, with one finger.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14105059
United States
10/14/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can make any woman fly in the air, with one finger.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1395377

Are you a ghost ? hiding
George B  (OP)

User ID: 25541983
United States
10/14/2012 02:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
If suddenly we lose contact...A SHTF type deal happens...just know this... --

"You get busy livin...Or get busy dyin"...Words to live by...I find myself thinking about what it means to be free...Freedom or Peace?...Which one would be best?...I am ready to start the end of my journey...I hope home is as beautiful as I remember it...I miss my family...my friends...I want to shake their hands again...I have missed them also...Time seems so short now...The hours just fly by...I find myself looking into people's eyes...The sadness is more than I can bare...The journey has been long...I'm tired...Time for a long overdue vacation...Not the reset button this time...My vessel is tired...Hell it's worn out from this journey...Would I change anything?...No...Each step has brought me closer to my destiny...One thing I have learned is that free will is an illusion...No matter which road one takes...It will always bring you closer to your destiny...I mean just think of a million random acts...All events in life that caused you to be born...Everything that has happened along the way that influenced each and every thought...It has all played out in perfection...The Grand Scheme of things...The chosen path...I have greatly enjoyed meeting each of you...It has been a delight to know you...Share part of your life...Know your feelings...your thoughts...Your hopes and your fears...I will take each of you with me...in spirit...and await our reunion...This has been the best part of the trip!

Settle, I expect to continue to communicate with you for some time . . . not that some significant event could happen; however, I don't get a strong sense that it is coming soon . . . never-the-less, I wish you the best and peace always . . .

:144:

WindyMind

User ID: 19421403
United States
10/14/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
A foot in both worlds Settle, keep one in each.
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
10/14/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
A foot in both worlds Settle, keep one in each.

Yes...but as the veil lifts...it is hard to keep balance...things are not as they once were
WindyMind

User ID: 19421403
United States
10/14/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am at the wrong time for posts as such as I worry about my brother.
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
10/14/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am at the wrong time for posts as such as I worry about my brother.

understood...hugs
WindyMind

United States
10/14/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do you mean Settle? I agree with George that there is nothing coming up soon that is drastic.

Energy shifts....I have had them....all things grounding are important.

I am burning a jasmine candle right now, jasmine...for dramatic energy shifts, not the I am having one, I love the scent.

GLP