Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,015 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,059,201
Pageviews Today: 2,110,469Threads Today: 898Posts Today: 18,827
11:11 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?

WindyMind

User ID: 2268986
United States
10/31/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?
I have precog and postcog I had it for awhile but never really talked about it. Only two people know my girlfriend and my best friend which I am pretty sure he is my soulmate in a spiritual level I can most of the time sense him and his presence if he's happy or sad, mad etc... I was able to do this with an old gf back in the day but not anymore but back to my precog and post like I was saying I really didnt tell anyone about it. When I finally told my gf she found it interesting and actually looked into it for me. She was curious about it more then I was. She told me I had awakened my third eye or in the process since I don't have full control of it. I do meditate a lot when I was younger for stress relief from work and school. My best friends knows because I usually predict things like we would be driving and it would hit me and I would tell him what I see like music or a car or something more insane like a car accident that was about to happen in front of us. He soon started to believe me after I started to make more predictions. I recently started to feel auras and energy I guess you can say from people.
 Quoting: osocrzy

I like the expanded awareness, is it ever a problem? It's Like you have your energy bodies really far out and scanning.
WindyMind

United States
10/31/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 and 4, along with:

Clairsentience (feeling/touching)

Clairaudience (hearing/listening)

Clairalience (smelling)(happened 1 time)

Claircognizance (knowing)(I think this is my intuition though)
 Quoting: Crackerskill

Come back Cracker!
 Quoting: WindyMind

I'm back. :D Lol. Well I just feel the weight of it if that makes any sense. Feel it to see if it's true.
 Quoting: Crackerskill

Oh, I think someone I knew did "is it true" to test as well. Welcome back Cracker.
osocrzy

User ID: 25644144
United States
10/31/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have precog and postcog I had it for awhile but never really talked about it. Only two people know my girlfriend and my best friend which I am pretty sure he is my soulmate in a spiritual level I can most of the time sense him and his presence if he's happy or sad, mad etc... I was able to do this with an old gf back in the day but not anymore but back to my precog and post like I was saying I really didnt tell anyone about it. When I finally told my gf she found it interesting and actually looked into it for me. She was curious about it more then I was. She told me I had awakened my third eye or in the process since I don't have full control of it. I do meditate a lot when I was younger for stress relief from work and school. My best friends knows because I usually predict things like we would be driving and it would hit me and I would tell him what I see like music or a car or something more insane like a car accident that was about to happen in front of us. He soon started to believe me after I started to make more predictions. I recently started to feel auras and energy I guess you can say from people.

Thanks . . . what is your theory on how this all works?coffee4
 Quoting: George B

I really don't know I am a constant day dreamer I do it a lot. Um I also have a vivid imagination and have a very strong grasp of my dreams. The meditation helps me calm down an really feel everything body, mind,existence really. I am really starting to look into it more myself trying to find the answer. I am more curious now compared to before I want answers.
osocrzy

User ID: 25644144
United States
10/31/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

I like the expanded awareness, is it ever a problem? It's Like you have your energy bodies really far out and scanning.

sometimes a problem like my friends bring one of their friends over or I go to the bar and meet them up and before I can meet them I get this ill feeling like negative energy and it sometimes comes from my friends friend or the people around. Idk if its intuition or if I am really feeling something bad but its weird. My best friend it is weird I just always get this sense when something is wrong and I immediately call him he responds with how the hell do you that n tells me to stop when something is wrong idk how to stop it really it just happens. My best friends just recently he has been having weird things happening to him he said it feels like hes in his head n seeing through his eyes but someone else is walking around like there is two people in him. I thought for second um split personality disorder but hes always the same never changing he doesn't change personalities always the same so I have no clue what is going on with him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25915113
United States
10/31/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've experienced 2,3,4,5,7,10,12,13, but most come and go. 5 is more me not getting burnt as easy, even by boiling water at times. I started a thread touching on some of these which are closely related to the body's core functions like temperature control, heart beat, etc.

One of the easier ones to grasp my be your baser body functions. Once the subconscious has rationalized how best to process this information, it can do some crazy things.

Exercise:
Visualize a warm ball in your stomach, your hands surround this ball keeping it warm, this heat is building and traveling to the rest your body. You can also move your hands in your mind to cause friction on the ball. You can also do cooling, numbing and many others. As these are functions the body does naturally and once you access them the others become easier.

I mention this because most of this is interconnected and the baser body functions is where I would look.

A cool site that talks about a lot of this.
[link to superconscious1.blogspot.com]
George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 19998253
United States
11/01/2012 12:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
I've experienced 2,3,4,5,7,10,12,13, but most come and go. 5 is more me not getting burnt as easy, even by boiling water at times. I started a thread touching on some of these which are closely related to the body's core functions like temperature control, heart beat, etc.

One of the easier ones to grasp my be your baser body functions. Once the subconscious has rationalized how best to process this information, it can do some crazy things.

Exercise:
Visualize a warm ball in your stomach, your hands surround this ball keeping it warm, this heat is building and traveling to the rest your body. You can also move your hands in your mind to cause friction on the ball. You can also do cooling, numbing and many others. As these are functions the body does naturally and once you access them the others become easier.

I mention this because most of this is interconnected and the baser body functions is where I would look.

Quoting: Coma Patient #7

So meditation, visualization, and repetitive practice is needed if one is to hone paranormal capabilities??coffee4
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
George B  (OP)

United States
11/01/2012 12:38 AM

Report Abusive Post

I really don't know I am a constant day dreamer I do it a lot. Um I also have a vivid imagination and have a very strong grasp of my dreams. The meditation helps me calm down an really feel everything body, mind,existence really. I am really starting to look into it more myself trying to find the answer. I am more curious now compared to before I want answers.

So the answers or even the questions are still just as mysterious to you as to everyone else??grinning
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
osocrzy

User ID: 23647690
United States
11/01/2012 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

So the answers or even the questions are still just as mysterious to you as to everyone else??grinning

Yep basically, :/ wish I had answers for you cuz I would love them too but the whole ball theory earlier of warmth I get that too when I meditate. I actually play with my aura like you can feel it I practice like this I put my hands together then little by little pull them apart but this time start pushing them together and imagine there is a ball in your hand a little one now make the ball bigger feel the warmth between your hands then make the ball smaller constantly feel the force getting bigger and pull and push your hands together that is how I started to feel my aura.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25915113
United States
11/01/2012 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Exercise:

Quoting: Coma Patient #7

So meditation, visualization, and repetitive practice is needed if one is to hone paranormal capabilities??coffee4

I'm not certain they are needed, but I think they likely follow similar paths and if you are working one it likely wouldn't take much effort to work towards the other, like cooking in a kitchen.
WindyMind

User ID: 26518293
United States
11/01/2012 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hiya, hey Settle I ran into another woman that is getting bruised while in her sleep on the astral plane, no scratches but now I have seen 2 people writing about it. She said she and hundreds of others were working on the hurricane and that is how she got bruised.
Dr.DoomLittle

User ID: 6231580
United States
11/01/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Somehow my reality has a recurring theme that has to mean something.

3 years ago, I thought I could get through the winter for some reason without buying snow tires and then my daughter arrived to go snowboarding in a blizzard and wanted to borrow the car. I bought new snow tires.

Then I had my house on the market and thought it would sell pretty quick so I gave away my snow tires to declutter the garage.

The house didn't sell so I bought new snow tires not wanting to be an indian giver.

I finally moved south and I got a new car and the snow tires were there cluttering up the garage so I gave them away (it's hard to sell snow tires in the south).

Now I consider my going to Nebraska for a few months in the winter and I am thinking about it and realize that I have to buy snow tires again.

This is an expensive strange thing that I am doing and it has to mean something like I am trying to get traction or I don't want to be stuck or something.

Once I got a flat tire just right next to the house and then another tire went flat. It meant I was too tired. I was too tired.

3 sets of new snow tires in 4 years.....what does it mean?

I must say this time it pisses me off. And then what? Give them away again.

it means you should move to arizona
WindyMind

United States
11/01/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hate Arizona, never been there, just heard stories. :)

I think it means that I am stuck and can't get out of it. I am looking for the metaphysical tow truck. :)

Last Edited by WindyMind on 11/01/2012 11:00 AM
WindyMind

United States
11/01/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just dropped by to say hi. HI!
George B  (OP)

United States
11/01/2012 09:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
Just dropped by to say hi. HI!

HI!!!!

:144:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20239095
United States
11/01/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most of the time, I can find lost objects for myself or others by centering myself and then after a short time, I will walk in the direction the lost object is to be found.......

HOWEVER the one HUGE exception is the fact that I have lost a winter coat!! no idea how it happened...it is nowhere to be found...now how the heck can you lose a COAT? jewelery, or some such item, yes, but a COAT?

I have posted a question on this on this site and got only one rather puzzling reply....This has kind of 'freaked me out' as this type of thing has never happened to me.....I 'lost' this coat on Oct. 7th and so far no sign of it, anywhere...as I stated in the other post, I looked all over my apt., emptied the hall closet, looked in my car, trunk, etc........it is nowhere to be found..

So please, if anyone can help, it'd be HIGHLY appreciated!!!

I get hunches, both for big and small things, and always follow them, no matter how 'silly' it may seem at the time......

we should all do this; we get these 'hunches' for a reason; do not disregard them!!!banana2
 Quoting: BG43214 18147015

something about stairs is coming to mind
do go.
WindyMind

User ID: 2033671
United States
11/02/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am going.
WindyMind

United States
11/03/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I went.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14105059
United States
11/03/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I went.

chuckle
WindyMind

United States
11/05/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am back and it was good.
George B  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 07:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
I am back and it was good.

What was good?!!grinning

WindyMind

United States
11/06/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
A public talk about the life of the Buddha was good.
George B  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 12:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
A public talk about the life of the Buddha was good.

So did Buddha have an understanding of the paranormal??

WindyMind

United States
11/06/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
This was a very grounded down to earth (Nebraska) kind of talk.
George B  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 04:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
This was a very grounded down to earth (Nebraska) kind of talk.

Can you share come concepts??

WindyMind

United States
11/06/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
It started with the buddha being born as a prince among princes and how he then went to the forest to meditate sending his hair and clothes back to his parents as a sign that he was not going to be a prince. Then it said that probably he didn't get rail thin and that 2500 year old stories get lost in the telling.

And then it moved to karma, a brief and almost (to me) too simple talk about how our karma comes back to us. That we may see someone suffering greatly but we don't see the past karmas that caused the suffering. That everything in our lives is karmically caused. I have a lot of arguments about karma in my head and I guess it was a beginner talk.

He also talked about having just seen a documentary of Robert Kennedy and how he was with a family and asked them what they were having for dinner and they said we have no dinner and how Kennedy went home and looked at his family that had not only dinner but a nice tablecloth and a cook and a maid. He didn't draw a conclusion about this that I can remember. He was probably making a point about karma and how we don't know when we have good karma, we don't realise.

The deal of having moved to karma as a topic was the thinker.

He talked about interdependence and how we depend on each other and how we need to be responsible for ourselves and not cause ourselves suffering and to help others because that is how we help ourselves. He said the motivation for helping others is the selfish motivation to help yourself.

Good karma based on selfish self interest....(interpretation)

After, we talked, and he said it was something that I was healthy and it is. I was sick for a long time.

ufo56Today, I fired the irritating pastor service the hopital has!
George B  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 05:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
It started with the buddha being born as a prince among princes and how he then went to the forest to meditate sending his hair and clothes back to his parents as a sign that he was not going to be a prince. Then it said that probably he didn't get rail thin and that 2500 year old stories get lost in the telling.

And then it moved to karma, a brief and almost (to me) too simple talk about how our karma comes back to us. That we may see someone suffering greatly but we don't see the past karmas that caused the suffering. That everything in our lives is karmically caused. I have a lot of arguments about karma in my head and I guess it was a beginner talk.

He also talked about having just seen a documentary of Robert Kennedy and how he was with a family and asked them what they were having for dinner and they said we have no dinner and how Kennedy went home and looked at his family that had not only dinner but a nice tablecloth and a cook and a maid. He didn't draw a conclusion about this that I can remember. He was probably making a point about karma and how we don't know when we have good karma, we don't realise.

The deal of having moved to karma as a topic was the thinker.

He talked about interdependence and how we depend on each other and how we need to be responsible for ourselves and not cause ourselves suffering and to help others because that is how we help ourselves. He said the motivation for helping others is the selfish motivation to help yourself.

Good karma based on selfish self interest....(interpretation)

After, we talked, and he said it was something that I was healthy and it is. I was sick for a long time.

ufo56Today, I fired the irritating pastor service the hopital has!

So if all good acts are motivated ultimately by self-interest . . . so why are selfish people bad?ohno

WindyMind

United States
11/06/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess they are not bad.
WindyMind

United States
11/07/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Coincidences, I am going to shut down the cosmic computer now because of them. String theory is about to wad up into a knot. Fair warning has been given. :) hi
George B  (OP)

United States
11/07/2012 11:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
Coincidences, I am going to shut down the cosmic computer now because of them. String theory is about to wad up into a knot. Fair warning has been given. :) hi

trans_sign

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18434332
New Zealand
11/07/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can read minds.
Pity there's no real call for such a talent.

GLP