Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,844 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 704,611
Pageviews Today: 1,282,777Threads Today: 610Posts Today: 10,377
02:20 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?

George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 19998253
United States
11/15/2012 11:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?
I have never heard the word post cognition but I think it's not about memory it's seeing pas lives and like that.
 Quoting: WindyMind

I think it refers to the ability to read from someone or an object without knowing them or anything about them . . . what has happened to them in the past . . .
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
George B  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 11:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?

1) Yes. . . 
2) No. . . .
3) Not sure. . . 
4) No such thing

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: George B

1,2 and 3.

1)When playing cards online if I really concentrate I can call up the card I need. Last week a empty feed sack was blowing past me. Don't know why I did this because I have never spoken to a feed sack before. Without any real thought I pointed at it and said stop. It fell like a stone. Strange.

I often know what is going to happen, such as what someone will say before they speak. Mark this 2 or 3.
 Quoting: anonimalle

Um..doesn't everyone have #9?? I have had precognition a few times...like the last space shuttle disaster...I was at work and glanced at the TV that morning when they said it was comming in...I said out loud...it's not gonna make it in...I almost pooped my pants a few hours later!!! I feel that twins and mothers have paranormal abilities..such as intuition..I almost know when something is wrong with my children..
 Quoting: blackngoldbeauty

I think many people might or people also have better perceptions than they realize . . . intuition, good guesses, etc . . .

Last Edited by George B on 11/15/2012 11:53 PM
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
George B  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 12:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
POLL: Do you have any Paranormal abilities . . . ?

YES . . .57.8% (783)

Not Sure . .22.5% (305)

NO . . .14.2% (192)

No Such Things Exists . . .5.5% (74)

Blank (View Results)(442)

Non-Blank Votes: 1354

Thanks for all your votes . . . !!!moshpit

POLL: Do you have any Paranormal abilities . . . ?
YES . . . 57.9% (791)
Not Sure . . 22.6% (309)
NO . . . 14.1% (192)
No Such Things Exists . . . 5.4% (74)
Blank (View Results) (448)

Non-Blank Votes: 1366

Thanks for your votes!!!! dasbier

WindyMind

User ID: 26518293
United States
11/16/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have never heard the word post cognition but I think it's not about memory it's seeing pas lives and like that.

I think it refers to the ability to read from someone or an object without knowing them or anything about them . . . what has happened to them in the past . . .

Well I haven't heard of post cognition so I guess I guessed what it might mean.
WindyMind

User ID: 22424390
United States
11/19/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw another cool guy.
George B  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 06:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
I saw another cool guy.

Who? coffee4

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25915113
United States
11/19/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fairly certain they tried to teach us just about everything on that list in the MGM program. Or maybe they just tossed everything at us to see what we could do with those tools.

I've experienced most of those over my life at certain times, always in waves or circles. I was never too proficient with most and some I'm uncertain of as I can not recall everything. Pyro is more me not being burned as easily, that could be from me controlling my bodies temperature control, like monks, I am uncertain.

Blue pill: It's all BS go about your day and it will all be forgotten.

Red pill:

Follow the rabbit hole.
Thread: How to control the human body (emotions, heartbeat, dreams, energy etc).
George B  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 08:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Fairly certain they tried to teach us just about everything on that list in the MGM program. Or maybe they just tossed everything at us to see what we could do with those tools.

I've experienced most of those over my life at certain times, always in waves or circles. I was never too proficient with most and some I'm uncertain of as I can not recall everything. Pyro is more me not being burned as easily, that could be from me controlling my bodies temperature control, like monks, I am uncertain.

Red pill:

Follow the rabbit hole.
Thread: How to control the human body (emotions, heartbeat, dreams, energy etc).
 Quoting: Coma Patient #7

What is the MGM Program . . .???coffee4

Last Edited by George B on 11/19/2012 08:39 PM

WindyMind

United States
11/19/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know, it was a distantsal situation. This guy was in a chemo chair (with the drip) and wearing black clothes comfortably lounging and he had on cool black sunglasses. I would never have thought you could look cool while doing chemo but he did.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25915113
United States
11/20/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Red pill:

Follow the rabbit hole.

MGM was the Mentally Gifted Minors program, this was done in southern california in the 70's-80', but there were a lot of similar programs around the country. They may still run similar programs minus most of the paranormal, but I may be mistaken. I was only in the program for 3-4 years and can only recall bits and pieces. But it is slowly coming back the more I explore.
George B  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 10:14 AM

Report Abusive Post

Red pill:

Follow the rabbit hole.

MGM was the Mentally Gifted Minors program, this was done in southern california in the 70's-80', but there were a lot of similar programs around the country. They may still run similar programs minus most of the paranormal, but I may be mistaken. I was only in the program for 3-4 years and can only recall bits and pieces. But it is slowly coming back the more I explore.

Fascinating . . . why do you think they included the paranormal and you now think if the program exists now it has been removed??coffee4

George B  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 10:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
I don't know, it was a distantsal situation. This guy was in a chemo chair (with the drip) and wearing black clothes comfortably lounging and he had on cool black sunglasses. I would never have thought you could look cool while doing chemo but he did.

"distantsal situation" . . . please explain? . . . trans_sign

WindyMind

United States
11/20/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

"distantsal situation" . . . please explain? . . . trans_sign

I didn't see him close up, from across the way as I was walking.

Did you see the movie where they made a mentally retarded teenager from one of those homes into a genius for the purpose of war? He had to fight to get his last shot or he would go back to being retarded. It was interesting, the idea of it. He was an experiment that became to dangerous for them to keep but he was not going to go back to being retarded so he managed to get help and steal the shot he needed so that he would be smart for life. He thought they were great because it improved his life/mind so much until he became a threat and they were going to (pull the plug). Of course I forget the name but it was out this year.
blackngoldbeauty

User ID: 8551661
United States
11/20/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you see the movie where they made a mentally retarded teenager from one of those homes into a genius for the purpose of war? He had to fight to get his last shot or he would go back to being retarded. It was interesting, the idea of it. He was an experiment that became to dangerous for them to keep but he was not going to go back to being retarded so he managed to get help and steal the shot he needed so that he would be smart for life. He thought they were great because it improved his life/mind so much until he became a threat and they were going to (pull the plug). Of course I forget the name but it was out this year.

Wasn't there a movie/book back in the 60's/70's similar to this called "Flowers for Algernon" ? He was an experiment, but not for war. It is a sad, touching movie/read.
WindyMind

United States
11/21/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know about the past movie but in the recent one he was a super warrior so smart they could not kill him to hide the experiment.

There is the thing that I have recently become aware of, it's gangstalking and I wonder if it is real and if it is .......is there a paranormal aspect to it? Are they using mind reading to freak people out? Is gangstalking a new real phenomena?

I have moved recently to a new area of the country and found occaisionally that people (strangers) are overly friendly (it happened a few times in a row) and I have had reactions to men in grocery stores and grocery store parking lots. Maybe I am in a new culture where people behave differently or .......lol The problem is the grocery store parking lots, they can't be avoided. And I am a random shopper because I don't like any one grocery store better than others.

Is gangstalking real or is this a mental illness or is the point of gangstalking to make you feel crazy or both?

There was a recent thread about it and either it was a fishing thread or it was real.

Whatcha all think?
George B  (OP)

United States
11/21/2012 10:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
I don't know about the past movie but in the recent one he was a super warrior so smart they could not kill him to hide the experiment.

There is the thing that I have recently become aware of, it's gangstalking and I wonder if it is real and if it is .......is there a paranormal aspect to it? Are they using mind reading to freak people out? Is gangstalking a new real phenomena?

I have moved recently to a new area of the country and found occaisionally that people (strangers) are overly friendly (it happened a few times in a row) and I have had reactions to men in grocery stores and grocery store parking lots. Maybe I am in a new culture where people behave differently or .......lol The problem is the grocery store parking lots, they can't be avoided. And I am a random shopper because I don't like any one grocery store better than others.

Is gangstalking real or is this a mental illness or is the point of gangstalking to make you feel crazy or both?

There was a recent thread about it and either it was a fishing thread or it was real.

Whatcha all think?

What is gang-stalking???

WindyMind

United States
11/21/2012 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Google it, it's a thing. I think it is a new thing that may be used to control people or it's an experimental thing or people are just crazy, not being made to feel crazy, they just are. That is what I am trying to figure out.
WindyMind

United States
11/21/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Urban Dictionary has some good definitions of gangstalking, a type of bullying.
George B  (OP)

United States
11/21/2012 10:38 AM

Report Abusive Post

Wow . . . that is sick stuff . . . ohno

WindyMind

United States
11/21/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow . . . that is sick stuff . . . ohno

Ya and it moves into the paranormal in some cases.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1373173
Puerto Rico
11/21/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to img.gawkerassets.com]

What the hell is China building?...A damn portal???
WindyMind

United States
11/21/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to img.gawkerassets.com]

What the hell is China building?...A damn portal???
 Quoting: Settle4It

Yes of course, that is where the spaceships are coming from, the little ones.
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
11/21/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: What is China building?...A Portal?...Pathway to Heaven?

I think you could be on to something...I started a thread on it
George B  (OP)

United States
11/21/2012 07:13 PM

Report Abusive Post

According to Fushun's Urban Construction Bureau, the "Ring of Life" means "a round sky and a path leading to a paradise in heaven."

[link to m.youtube.com]

Last Edited by George B on 11/21/2012 07:14 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
11/21/2012 07:17 PM

Report Abusive Post

According to Fushun's Urban Construction Bureau, the "Ring of Life" means "a round sky and a path leading to a paradise in heaven."

[link to m.youtube.com]

It is 515-foot (157 meters) high metal structure in the the city of Fushun, in northeast China's Liaoning province.
This amazing metal structure is made of an 3,000 tons of steel and it will glow at night—decorated with 12,000 LED lights.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453209
Puerto Rico
11/21/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to m.youtube.com]

Thanks George!
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
11/21/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy Thanksgiving George & Windy! headlessch
George B  (OP)

United States
11/22/2012 12:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
Happy Thanksgiving George & Windy! headlessch
 Quoting: Settle4It

Wow!!!! . . . Thanks Settle!!! . . . a most wonderful and joyful Thanksgiving to you and Windy . . . My special partners in crime . . . LOL!!! and to all our participants . . . . please be safe, warm and loved. . . applause2

WindyMind

United States
11/22/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Happy Turkey Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
George B  (OP)

United States
11/22/2012 12:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
Happy Turkey Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving !!! Windy!!

:144:

GLP