Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,258 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 781,570
Pageviews Today: 1,375,031Threads Today: 450Posts Today: 9,430
01:44 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?

George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 19998253
United States
12/15/2012 10:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?
The waves are crashing against the rocks, I haven't seen a whale, my panic subsides. I think this is Lemuria, my good karma from Lemuria still comes through. I have a video that I can't seem to upload to post yet and it looks a little like there is a UFO. The moon is lit only on the bottom like a smile and it seems like the light is coming from behind it, not just the bottom.
 Quoting: WindyMind

I love whales...
 Quoting: Settle4It

Settle, how are you? :144:
 Quoting: George B

Ok...Not watching tv much, and not reading threads related to the school...How are you?

Rough. . . reminds me of the grief of family members I dealt with after aircraft accidents, other accidents, suicides, and sudden illnesses . . . each situation is so different and so much the same . . . it opens a new wound each time . . . I think the whole country is feeling this one at a very deep level . . . verysad
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453424
Puerto Rico
12/15/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes everyone is feeling a lot of emotions...Another reason I am not going too far from home right now
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453424
Puerto Rico
12/15/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

I love whales...

Ok...Not watching tv much, and not reading threads related to the school...How are you?

School's out ...literally... Sarcasticly! :P
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

BLITZ!!!...Welcome too the thread I call home!!...George...Windy...meet Blitz!...A good friend!
George B  (OP)

United States
12/15/2012 10:19 PM

Report Abusive Post

I love whales...

Hello, I don't understand your comment . . .

Last Edited by George B on 12/15/2012 10:30 PM
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29335662
Mexico
12/15/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why Stanley, now you come to mention it, i am paranoid and abnormal....does that count?

[link to www.digital-polyphony.com]
George B  (OP)

United States
12/15/2012 10:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
Why Stanley, now you come to mention it, i am paranoid and abnormal....does that count?

[link to www.digital-polyphony.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29335662

If it gives you special capabilities . . . possibly? coffee4

WindyMind

User ID: 955168
United States
12/15/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Blitz!

Hey everybody, it's Maui time! The bitchy girl in the hand made glass shop didn't know she was blasting little me who started up on my panic attack again. Evidently I am rude (in her opinion). I think I will need to float in the radioactive ocean to get this knot out of my chest. I hope her expensive colored glass blown fish breaks someday. :)
George B  (OP)

United States
12/15/2012 10:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hi Blitz!

Hey everybody, it's Maui time! The bitchy girl in the hand made glass shop didn't know she was blasting little me who started up on my panic attack again. Evidently I am rude (in her opinion). I think I will need to float in the radioactive ocean to get this knot out of my chest. I hope her expensive colored glass blown fish breaks someday. :)

Give us a few more details . . . sounds like an interesting story????dasbier

WindyMind

United States
12/15/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK, I was shopping in Lahaina and I walked into a store that sold hand made glass jewelry (a little big for my taste) but pretty. In the middle was a big table and on it was these 2 sorta big colored blown glass fish. This lady was looking at them acting like she was going to buy. I was avoiding the sales people and looking around and I walked behind her and I knicked her bag and she said (excuse me) real loud and i said (sorry). I didn't really care. Then she gets the sales lady to take one of the fish outside so she can see it in the sunlight. I get done shopping and am leaving and the saleslady was on one side of the door and the shopper lady was on the other. There was plenty of room to walk between them through the door so I did. The shopper lady was aghast and she said "that was rude, you should have said excuse me." Like a mother would correct a child sort of. Anyway I was pissed. I just stared at her while she made her schpeel and walked off.

Except I have had a panic attack for 3 weeks and I am working on taking it down and she nicked my panic and now I still feel it. If only.... And I have decided that if I see her again (even though I will pay in the heart) I am going to nick her bag again. lol
George B  (OP)

United States
12/15/2012 11:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
OK, I was shopping in Lahaina and I walked into a store that sold hand made glass jewelry (a little big for my taste) but pretty. In the middle was a big table and on it was these 2 sorta big colored blown glass fish. This lady was looking at them acting like she was going to buy. I was avoiding the sales people and looking around and I walked behind her and I knicked her bag and she said (excuse me) real loud and i said (sorry). I didn't really care. Then she gets the sales lady to take one of the fish outside so she can see it in the sunlight. I get done shopping and am leaving and the saleslady was on one side of the door and the shopper lady was on the other. There was plenty of room to walk between them through the door so I did. The shopper lady was aghast and she said "that was rude, you should have said excuse me." Like a mother would correct a child sort of. Anyway I was pissed. I just stared at her while she made her schpeel and walked off.

Except I have had a panic attack for 3 weeks and I am working on taking it down and she nicked my panic and now I still feel it. If only.... And I have decided that if I see her again (even though I will pay in the heart) I am going to nick her bag again. lol

You have had a panic attack for three weeks? . . . Sorry, you don't need that . . . you need some peace and a big hug . . . you get both from me . . . :144:

WindyMind

United States
12/15/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks George, taking care of my brother, he is dying and then recovering and repeat that again and one night I woke up with chest pain so it was then that I googled panic attacks because I think I am too healthy to have a heart attack and I try to keep them to a low roar before bed because waking up to chest pain is scary.
George B  (OP)

United States
12/15/2012 11:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks George, taking care of my brother, he is dying and then recovering and repeat that again and one night I woke up with chest pain so it was then that I googled panic attacks because I think I am too healthy to have a heart attack and I try to keep them to a low roar before bed because waking up to chest pain is scary.

That is a very intense and difficult time in anyone's life . . . I am sure your brother is very lucky to have you as a sister . . . can't give you any advice except . . . if you don't take care of yourself you can't help him . . . maybe it is time for you to take a vacation from your situation if possible . . . 886

WindyMind

United States
12/15/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope to go back to him all relaxed and ready to help him.
George B  (OP)

United States
12/15/2012 11:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
I hope to go back to him all relaxed and ready to help him.

Windy, you are special . . . God's Speed!!!ohyeah

Milo Jeeder
User ID: 28700278
United States
12/15/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have some abilities but I'm not sure the extent and I avoid them when at all possible.
George B  (OP)

United States
12/15/2012 11:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
I have some abilities but I'm not sure the extent and I avoid them when at all possible.
 Quoting: Milo Jeeder 28700278

Your abilities frighten you . . . why?coffee4

Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 29974830
Canada
12/15/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
well when i look at my hands for enough time i see translucent smoke comming out.

I would quote another youtube freind saying that to him have really strong Intuitive powers according to him.

im not paranoid to him, i just know!
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
12/15/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

i was quoiting Settle sarcasticly about the school shootings that are obviously all staged.
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2230505
United States
12/15/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
my nipples get hard when its cold... therefor i can tell the weather
Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
12/15/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
my nipples get hard when its cold... therefor i can tell the weather
 Quoting: SnowboardingAlien

we arer going thru an hellium ort cloud. They are very cold.

and bad sort of.

Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
12/15/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
makes me remember of John Carter movie... i need to get it and rip parts of it... Especially the Fact that it happens on Mars... and the talk about helium too. Subtily. Even the name of the holy city is helium.

They all bend everything backwards.

Like T ceti said. Venus is the goal, not mars.
Mars would be regression. Hydrogen is life, helium is death.

George B  (OP)

United States
12/15/2012 11:57 PM

Report Abusive Post

i was quoiting Settle sarcasticly about the school shootings that are obviously all staged.

So how do know it was staged . . . and for what reason?

Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
12/16/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: Theatre Shooter and Sandy School Shooter both have fathers to testify at Libor Scandal.

George B  (OP)

United States
12/16/2012 12:19 AM

Report Abusive Post

Thread: Theatre Shooter and Sandy School Shooter both have fathers to testify at Libor Scandal.

That is a real stretch . . . there are so many easier ways to intimidate a witness . . .

Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
12/16/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is a real stretch . . . there are so many easier ways to intimidate a witness . . .

it was the same thing with James holmes, the red joker.

Kill 2 birds with one stone. Attack 2nd ammendment.

George B  (OP)

United States
12/16/2012 08:11 AM

Report Abusive Post

it was the same thing with James holmes, the red joker.

Kill 2 birds with one stone. Attack 2nd ammendment.

Are 'They' that capable and diabolical . . . we may never know . . .

WindyMind

United States
12/16/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
This always comes down on gun control and never an article about having cut services to the mentally ill.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27089841
United States
12/16/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
what if a person is very supernatural and they also have a stimociever linked into the mind control frequency machines,along with 'other' military and civilian electronics?
WindyMind

United States
12/16/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is a stimociver?
WindyMind

United States
12/16/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think they are fucked because they are hooked into the bad guys. They didn't need it in the first place so why did they do it? Now there (if it is possible) directly linked to the bad guys....goodbye free will.

GLP