Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,348 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 927,743
Pageviews Today: 1,653,967Threads Today: 701Posts Today: 12,494
06:47 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1389834
Puerto Rico
01/27/2013 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?
That's great! Happiness!

I picked out the wrong furniture for my living room so I tried to fix it with lamps and art and a rug and touches of silver. It is not working out....I was so sad about it that I quit trying to put the house together. I made a big mistake. I will probably keep moving it around and trying to make it work until I find a replacement . It's in an oddly shaped room too.

But yours is going to be great!
 Quoting: WindyMind

Thank you Windy!...
George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 19998253
United States
01/27/2013 08:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
George is missing in action!

House guests . . . will return in a few days . . . grinning
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
WindyMind

User ID: 26518293
United States
01/27/2013 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
George is missing in action!

House guests . . . will return in a few days . . . grinning
 Quoting: George B

OK good.
Hume-Ent
User ID: 33169361
Australia
01/27/2013 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every Known paranormal ability I had when I was 13 years old

Every Kinesis you can think of

ability to smash myslef like a clay pot Marble eyeball across the floor was a GAG and a hoot

ability to shape change/shift

ability to manipulate all levels of reality even the physical world

ability to LEVITATE MY BODY!

ability to Illuminate from the inside out (I was GLOWING so much my veins which are blue LOOKED BLACK)

ability to change the skies color AT WILL!!

Ability to project my voice Physically Even though I wasn't speaking Every type of ability I HAD!!

The Government Cottoned on to it set up a free MMR service at the school gave me a DIFFERENT SHOT to the other kids and guess what happened NO MORE FUCKING ABILITIES I HATE THE CUNT GOVERNMENTS

I PHYSICALLY PAID IN PAIN FOR DAYS FOR FUCKING USING THOSE!!

Now I'm in continuous pain! thanks to the MMR Fucking Injection agumball

SO you know what you Cunts in government can DO DON'T YOU!

you can go and systematically shove your Flags up your fucking asses Maybe I should have let the Extraterrestrial Demons who I killed in big 20 to 200 ft tall fuckers then humanity may have been A lot Nicer I saved this world 5 to 6 times using a Portal that led to hell dimensions these are the places where GRAYS ARE MANUFACTURED the rejects are called BLACK EYED KIDS/TEENS/ADULTS they are the Failed grays and they are LEFT LIKE THAT until they die which can be up to 100,000 years!

So guess what world!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELVES HARD!skull_fing starwars
WindyMind

United States
01/27/2013 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Foggy here, paranormally foggy,
George B  (OP)

United States
01/27/2013 10:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
Every Known paranormal ability I had when I was 13 years old

Every Kinesis you can think of

ability to smash myslef like a clay pot Marble eyeball across the floor was a GAG and a hoot

ability to shape change/shift

ability to manipulate all levels of reality even the physical world

ability to LEVITATE MY BODY!

ability to Illuminate from the inside out (I was GLOWING so much my veins which are blue LOOKED BLACK)

ability to change the skies color AT WILL!!

Ability to project my voice Physically Even though I wasn't speaking Every type of ability I HAD!!

The Government Cottoned on to it set up a free MMR service at the school gave me a DIFFERENT SHOT to the other kids and guess what happened NO MORE FUCKING ABILITIES I HATE THE CUNT GOVERNMENTS

I PHYSICALLY PAID IN PAIN FOR DAYS FOR FUCKING USING THOSE!!

Now I'm in continuous pain! thanks to the MMR Fucking Injection agumball

SO you know what you Cunts in government can DO DON'T YOU!

you can go and systematically shove your Flags up your fucking asses Maybe I should have let the Extraterrestrial Demons who I killed in big 20 to 200 ft tall fuckers then humanity may have been A lot Nicer I saved this world 5 to 6 times using a Portal that led to hell dimensions these are the places where GRAYS ARE MANUFACTURED the rejects are called BLACK EYED KIDS/TEENS/ADULTS they are the Failed grays and they are LEFT LIKE THAT until they die which can be up to 100,000 years!

So guess what world!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELVES HARD!skull_fing starwars
 Quoting: Hume-Ent 33169361

Wow!! What a ride . . . . hiding2
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
George B  (OP)

United States
01/27/2013 10:57 PM

Report Abusive Post

Best not to drive in the fog . . . rex

WindyMind

United States
01/27/2013 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

I drove 300 miles today but most of the time the fog wasn't on the ground, I couldn't see the exit at all but made it. It's similar to a blizzard you just keep it between the white lines. I hated it, I have never seen a fog like this and it is going to last over 24 hours total.
George B  (OP)

United States
01/27/2013 11:24 PM

Report Abusive Post

I drove 300 miles today but most of the time the fog wasn't on the ground, I couldn't see the exit at all but made it. It's similar to a blizzard you just keep it between the white lines. I hated it, I have never seen a fog like this and it is going to last over 24 hours total.

Glad you are safe . . . applause2

WindyMind

United States
01/27/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Advil is my friend, headache stiff shoulders ....gone

madriver
George B  (OP)

United States
01/28/2013 09:18 AM

Report Abusive Post

madriver

Hope you got some rest . . . coffee4

Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 33144957
Canada
01/28/2013 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

madriver

Hope your not like that when you road rage!

tell me please! cause il let you pass! Dont want to meet your hammer and c4.:D

Last Edited by Blitz the storm-striker on 01/28/2013 11:28 AM
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1011606
France
01/28/2013 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
944 people have paranormal abilities ? They should try this : [link to www.randi.org]
Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
01/28/2013 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
944 people have paranormal abilities ? They should try this : [link to www.randi.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1011606

those with paranormal abilites have no such interest in money!Or becoming rich for that matter.

Most of us are humble.
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1011606
France
01/28/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

those with paranormal abilites have no such interest in money!Or becoming rich for that matter.

Most of us are humble.
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

You can still be humble with 1 million dollar, help people etc...
Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
01/28/2013 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Most of us are humble.

You can still be humble with 1 million dollar, help people etc...

and also let the governement and higher sphere of the society knows who have special ability so they can kidnap you later on? No thanks.

WindyMind

United States
01/28/2013 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.omaha.com]

This is not the whole story, this is weird fog.

I ran into 2 roadblocks today. The first on was about a fog accident. So I drove around to go another way and I thought this is it, I will get through on this and drove up to a sideways police car blocking all traffic. I had to go home.

I don't have road rage and get upset when I am in a car with someone who does. I just couldn't find the right driving smilie.......
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 33205392
Canada
01/28/2013 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.omaha.com]

This is not the whole story, this is weird fog.

I ran into 2 roadblocks today. The first on was about a fog accident. So I drove around to go another way and I thought this is it, I will get through on this and drove up to a sideways police car blocking all traffic. I had to go home.

I don't have road rage and get upset when I am in a car with someone who does. I just couldn't find the right driving smilie.......

lol ok! :P i was just messing with you lol!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453209
Puerto Rico
01/28/2013 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Most of us are humble.

I have seen wealth change people...and not for the better...I am happy as long as bills are paid and my family wants for nothing...I am blessed to have a family not into the latest thing on the market...
George B  (OP)

United States
01/28/2013 10:17 PM

Report Abusive Post

Most of us are humble.

I have seen wealth change people...and not for the better...I am happy as long as bills are paid and my family wants for nothing...I am blessed to have a family not into the latest thing on the market...
 Quoting: Settle4It

I'm with you Settle . . . ohyeah

WindyMind

United States
01/28/2013 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
nevermind

Last Edited by WindyMind on 01/29/2013 09:50 PM
WindyMind

User ID: 32815397
United States
01/31/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone help, change the weather, make it warm.
George B  (OP)

United States
01/31/2013 06:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Someone help, change the weather, make it warm.

There are major energy companies all over the world doing their best along with the rest of us oil consuming citizens . . . we are attempting to turn up the heat for you Windy . . . scheming

WindyMind

United States
01/31/2013 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prostrations to the oil gods. May they live long and flourish. I need a ninja ski face mask but no one else is wearing them. Do you think I would look stupid? I am not sure I really care.
WindyMind

User ID: 20822252
United States
02/04/2013 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
VOCs, offgassing, nausea, headaches.. It's a lot like when I put new carpet in my townhouse. It's the same really only it's winter and leaving the windows open is problematic. Do I tell them I don't have a cold or the flu? Or do I scare them? Hi y'all.
George B  (OP)

User ID: 33173394
United States
02/04/2013 11:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
VOCs, offgassing, nausea, headaches.. It's a lot like when I put new carpet in my townhouse. It's the same really only it's winter and leaving the windows open is problematic. Do I tell them I don't have a cold or the flu? Or do I scare them? Hi y'all.

Good Morning are the vapors giving you paranormal episodes???verycool

WindyMind

User ID: 20822252
United States
02/04/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's all paranormal isn't it?
George B  (OP)

United States
02/04/2013 06:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
It's all paranormal isn't it?

grinning

Metrtr
User ID: 10053340
Serbia
02/05/2013 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Metrtr
User ID: 10053340
Serbia
02/05/2013 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Probably cause using a demonic posession

GLP