Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,084 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 881,813
Pageviews Today: 1,570,688Threads Today: 671Posts Today: 11,826
05:58 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10053340
Serbia
02/06/2013 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?
You made the deal...you owe the collection...You say you knew what you were doing...So how long?...How much time has passed?
 Quoting: Settle4It

About 6 months :P
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33736277
United States
02/06/2013 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
You made the deal...you owe the collection...You say you knew what you were doing...So how long?...How much time has passed?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10053340

Plant some wolfbane around your home...Or use potted plants of it within your home...It can help
George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 19998253
United States
02/06/2013 10:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
Aconitum
This article is about the herb sometimes known as wolfsbane. For other uses, see Wolfsbane (disambiguation).
[link to en.m.wikipedia.org]
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Metrtr
Serbia
02/06/2013 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Plant some wolfbane around your home...Or use potted plants of it within your home...It can help

Hmmm, I'll take your advice just to be sure :)
If you have something that you can teach me I would be glad to listen and learn :)
But when you called me an amateur i thought you knew more than what you said,cause lets face it,everyone knows that this is dangerous and costs xP
But I don't think they will collect me cause they still need me...
George B  (OP)

United States
02/06/2013 10:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
yes! i have the power of hindsight!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4901221

Wow!!! It is my best power as well !!!!coffee4
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmm, I'll take your advice just to be sure :)
If you have something that you can teach me I would be glad to listen and learn :)
But when you called me an amateur i thought you knew more than what you said,cause lets face it,everyone knows that this is dangerous and costs xP
But I don't think they will collect me cause they still need me...
 Quoting: Metrtr 10053340

I'm sorry but they do not need you...They are using you...Like a puppy on a leash...Yes it is cool to use the tools given and see/do things...But the cost is not worth the ride...You know a collection will be made/paid...Nothing is free...You pay as you go
Metrtr
Serbia
02/06/2013 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know they're using me. Demons are not corporial ,they can't affect anything without a human body ,so yes they need me :P
Metrtr
Serbia
02/06/2013 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm sorry but they do not need you...They are using you...Like a puppy on a leash...Yes it is cool to use the tools given and see/do things...But the cost is not worth the ride...You know a collection will be made/paid...Nothing is free...You pay as you go

I know how it all sounds,but God won't help. I tried everything before going to the demons.
I'll probably pay,just not with death :P They know me,as I know them,and they know that I think there are worse things than death.So there is something else in store for me :/
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

I know how it all sounds,but God won't help. I tried everything before going to the demons.
I'll probably pay,just not with death :P They know me,as I know them,and they know that I think there are worse things than death.So there is something else in store for me :/

Wish you had an upgraded account so I could message you some information that would help you understand things...
WindyMind

User ID: 26518293
United States
02/06/2013 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am the one that called you an amateur and so don't blame Settle she just agreed with me. Karmically speaking you have created a cause for suffering down the road but as far as amateur I don't quite know how I mean that. You could have called on white magic but no you wanted to do a bad thing. So you can do rituals and get help in a negative way I guess that puts you in a bind. Maybe you didn't hurt anything in too bad of a way. Pray to Jesus. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4901221
Australia
02/06/2013 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes! i have the power of
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4901221

Wow!!! It is my best power as well !!!!coffee4
 Quoting: George B

i new their were more people out there that have the same power as me, now i am off to save the world with the power of hindsight!
WindyMind

United States
02/06/2013 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is hindsight and then there is hindsight. One is immediate and the other is something you see after a really long time. Well some things don't click together until you get into a similar experience down the road. The late dawning hindsights are valuable too.

hindsight
Anonymous Coward
Serbia
02/06/2013 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wish you had an upgraded account so I could message you some information that would help you understand things...

I can't upgrade but if you want you can send me a message to my email: [email protected] :) Tnx
WindyMind

United States
02/06/2013 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
What a joker you are.
Metrtr
Serbia
02/06/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am the one that called you an amateur and so don't blame Settle she just agreed with me. Karmically speaking you have created a cause for suffering down the road but as far as amateur I don't quite know how I mean that. You could have called on white magic but no you wanted to do a bad thing. So you can do rituals and get help in a negative way I guess that puts you in a bind. Maybe you didn't hurt anything in too bad of a way. Pray to Jesus. :)
 Quoting: WindyMind

I don't know if you can uderstand. I have prayed to Jesus,prayed to God ,offered everything but God doesn't reply. He never replys and I can understand that. If everyone got what they wanted it would lead to armagedon :P
But I've prayed for a sign,even visited a "messenger of God" who helped me for a while but all answers lead me to the demons. In one moment I started to belive that God couldn't help me so He sent me to the demons cause they can help. Idk realy, but if you know white magick I would be glad to learn but the only thing that would work was this :/

And what you said about me wanting to do a bad thing , well...
I was never a saint but I was always good to people,helped those who needed help,gave to charity sometimes nothing much. I always loved God and never asked for anything, prayed everynight ,even for others (the starving ,homeless).
And then when I needed God he wasn't there...
Anonymous Coward
Serbia
02/06/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
What a joker you are.

Why O.o
WindyMind

United States
02/06/2013 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think unanswered prayers are karmic as well as the leaning to black magic.
Anonymous Coward
Serbia
02/06/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't learn black magick. Just know few rituals for summoning demons :P
I would be glad though to learn white magick
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have to jump in on this...You know my thoughts about the KJB god...The god in this book is the one made up for humanity to blindly follow...An absent god...Much like an absent father that does not think his children's problems are his problems...The brainwashing of humanity has been great over the past 3000 years...No wonder there are so many 'lost' in a blind search for that which they will never find...The truth being with held as it has...Has hurt the masses...Humanity now kills and goes to war over dust...words in old texts...mindless service for what?...The god that is humanities Creator is not the god in the KJB...Or at least the edited version that they got to read about...
Anonymous Coward
Serbia
02/06/2013 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have to jump in on this...You know my thoughts about the KJB god...The god in this book is the one made up for humanity to blindly follow...An absent god...Much like an absent father that does not think his children's problems are his problems...The brainwashing of humanity has been great over the past 3000 years...No wonder there are so many 'lost' in a blind search for that which they will never find...The truth being with held as it has...Has hurt the masses...Humanity now kills and goes to war over dust...words in old texts...mindless service for what?...The god that is humanities Creator is not the god in the KJB...Or at least the edited version that they got to read about...

God exists. But not as a beardy guy or a person. God is energy and something we cannot understand even if we spent our whole life thinking about it. It's something beyond human understanding...
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

God exists. But not as a beardy guy or a person. God is energy and something we cannot understand even if we spent our whole life thinking about it. It's something beyond human understanding...

True...The God of Humanity does exist...Just not the version that was put into the old texts...A Creator of ALL lives within and without...The bands of slavery are slowly being let loose...Many are starting to remember 'Who they are and where they came from'...And what has been done to keep them here
M1.618

User ID: 6209152
Canada
02/06/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?

1) Yes. . . 
2) No. . . .
3) Not sure. . . 
4) No such thing exist. . . 

1) Psychokinesis - the ability to move or manipulate objects with the mind 

2) Extra Sensory Perception - the ability to gather information without the use of the 5 senses 

3) Telepathy - the ability to communicate with others with the mind 

4) Clairvoyance - the transfer of information without the use of the senses 

5)  Pyrokinesis - the ability to ignite or extinguish fires with the mind 

6) Psychometry - ability to psychically “read” information from objects 

7) Precognition - the ability to foresee events. 00%

8) Bilocation - ability to be in two places at the same time 

9) Postcognition - ability to see an event after it has occurred 

10) Astral Projection - the ability to travel distances with the mind alone 

11) Reincarnation - being born again after death  

12) Near-death experiences of a none-hallucinating nature 

13) OBE, out of body experiences . . . 

[link to listverse.com]

"Two universities in the United States currently have academic parapsychology laboratories. The Division of Perceptual Studies, a unit at the University of Virginia's Department of Psychiatric Medicine, studies the possibility of survival of consciousness after bodily death, near-death experiences, and out-of-body experiences.[39] The University of Arizona's Veritas Laboratory conducts laboratory investigations of mediums. Several private institutions, including the Institute of Noetic Sciences, conduct and promote parapsychological research.[38]"

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: George B

I have the ability to tap into shit I've never read about and understand them. Hard to explain. But the things I do research are recorded in my mind as if I can bring up files and data on them. Sometimes the information is purged due to its infrequent use or pertinence.

You asked man!
 Quoting: Chip

You have learned to fragment (organize) your mind and can draw from the sub conscious as well as conscious, naturally. In a way everyone does this, but it is more evident in those that use theirs. Like exercise) the cool part is that your subconscious, processes and organizes data, with your limited awareness of this, yet when you evaluate or decisions are made, this factors in more than the conscious. The gut feeling. And although you say it purges the irrelevant data, that has been factored, a path (residue) remains that you know how/ where to access it again should you need to. Thank you for sharing this, it is comforting to know you are a mod with a handsome mind, beyond your avatar.
wmMmw
Anonymous Coward
Serbia
02/06/2013 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

True...The God of Humanity does exist...Just not the version that was put into the old texts...A Creator of ALL lives within and without...The bands of slavery are slowly being let loose...Many are starting to remember 'Who they are and where they came from'...And what has been done to keep them here

Yes , we have the same perspective when talking about Bible. At that time there were a few who could write and read. So in conclusion, those people edited the Bible as they liked , making some parts more happy and some more terrifying so they could control other people. I personaly don't belive that God want's me to apologise every day for being human or that it makes a difference if somedays I don't eat meat if I eat it every other day :P
Pepole were controled since the old days ,that's how things work in this world. For all we know,maybe the apocalypse ends differetly,who knows maybe Lucifer wins. Or maybe there is no apocalypse or no Lucifer - maybe what we think Lucifer is ,is something else. There are ways to find out things like that but it's very difficult... After all,we're only human. Even with these special abilities...
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the way, I was thinking about using the knowledge from demons to do some good... I thought I could delver this :
Demons are immortal; a “season” is but a few thousand years to them. The Christian "God" is losing power. Father Satan has informed me that our side has won. We warn everyone: using the spiritually abusive methods of the old grimoires is not only foolish, but will inevitably result in personal disaster. The Demons must always be approached with extreme honesty and respect. The days of using enemy "God" names, nine-foot circles, threats and other destructive and abusive methods are over. Don't say you weren't warned....

Demons are a old race of beings...The 'demonic' tag humanity has been programed to use for them is rather foolish...As for abuse...It has never worked and never will...
Metrtr
Serbia
02/07/2013 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Btw ,you told me you wanted to send me something,I gave you an email, will you send me the message ?
WindyMind

United States
02/08/2013 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I used to feel others peoples feelings, know when someone was hungry or feeling tired. Occasionally, I would completely mirror them in body language. I was just like whoever I was with. Eventually I called myself the boundaryless wonder. It affected my health. I learned the difference between my energy and others and how to be separate. My life improved with insensitivity. :) or boundaries.

Last Edited by WindyMind on 02/08/2013 12:54 AM
George B  (OP)

United States
02/08/2013 08:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
I used to feel others peoples feelings, know when someone was hungry or feeling tired. Occasionally, I would completely mirror them in body language. I was just like whoever I was with. Eventually I called myself the boundaryless wonder. It affected my health. I learned the difference between my energy and others and how to be separate. My life improved with insensitivity. :) or boundaries.

Windy, that is the first time you have shared this . . . very, very interesting!!! Thanks for sharing!

:144:

Anonymous Coward
Serbia
02/08/2013 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

So you are an empath ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2013 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

So you are an empath ?

Being an empath can be very hard to live with if you do not learn how to control it...
George B  (OP)

United States
02/08/2013 10:42 AM

Report Abusive Post

So you are an empath ?

Being an empath can be very hard to live with if you do not learn how to control it...

Yes, it could be a large burden. . .

GLP