Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,165 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 645,461
Pageviews Today: 1,124,393Threads Today: 468Posts Today: 7,899
01:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?

George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 1219201
United States
06/02/2012 08:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?
Can you help people if they are?
 Quoting: Chewbacca_is_naked

Do you need help? . . . hf
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
George B  (OP)

United States
06/02/2012 08:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks for your votes. . . .moshpit

POLL: Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?  
YES . . .   73.7% (42)
NO . . .   14.0% (8)
Not Sure . .   10.5% (6)
No Such Things Exists . . .   1.8% (1)
Blank (View Results) (10)

Non-Blank Votes: 57

Last Edited by George B on 06/02/2012 08:30 PM
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1389834
Puerto Rico
06/02/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Catch you guys later...my evening walk is calling to me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9090455
United States
06/02/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
My fart smells like roses; does that count?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17133627

No we're only interested in farts that kill within a 10 foot radius.
George B  (OP)

United States
06/02/2012 09:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
Catch you guys later...my evening walk is calling to me
 Quoting: settle4it

Have a nice walk . . . hf

George B  (OP)

United States
06/02/2012 11:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Good night all . . . sleep well . . . hf

Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
06/02/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I HATE knowing...and seeing someone's lies!...Then trying to stop what is about to happen and cannot get close enough to the person who needs the warning...wish I had no clue to what is going on..verysad...be back later...I need another walk
George B  (OP)

United States
06/02/2012 11:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
I HATE knowing...and seeing someone's lies!...Then trying to stop what is about to happen and cannot get close enough to the person who needs the warning...wish I had no clue to what is going on..verysad...be back later...I need another walk
 Quoting: settle4it

Sounds very complicated . . . huffy

alien

User ID: 12196480
United States
06/02/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I answered No.

One weird thing about me is that I've been to psychics twice in my life and they couldn't read me, flat out told me they couldn't. Maybe I have a block? lol Kinda curious about it, my mom had the same experience.
R. Mutt
George B  (OP)

United States
06/02/2012 11:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
I answered No.

One weird thing about me is that I've been to psychics twice in my life and they couldn't read me, flat out told me they couldn't. Maybe I have a block? lol Kinda curious about it, my mom had the same experience.
 Quoting: alien

Hmmmm . . . you are one of the few on GLP to say . . . No! . . . Honest answers are appreciated . . . best wishes . . . peace

P.S. . . . I also said . . . NO . . . ohno

Last Edited by George B on 06/02/2012 11:30 PM

alien

User ID: 12196480
United States
06/02/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I answered No.

Hmmmm . . . you are one of the few on GLP to say . . . No! . . . Honest answers are appreciated . . . best wishes . . . peace

Quoting: George B

It would be kinda nice though wouldn't it? :)
R. Mutt
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15044657
United States
06/02/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
71.6% of people are fucking liars.
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
06/03/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
71.6% of people are fucking liars.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15044657

That was rude!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17245560
United States
06/03/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow this is a real interesting thread. I never really thott about it but I do have something that's def not normal. I predicted the death of my father when I was 7. We visited him when he was sick, and when I returned home with my mother I had built a cross and told her that my father was going to die. He died latter that night.
Like the previouse user stated, there have been times when I could manipulate the wind. I was sitting outside and felt the wind blow on me. On every gust I thott hard about making the wind blow harder, and it did. Eventually shit was being blown over in my backyard. Could have just been me, but it was interesting to say the least.
In 2005 I visited Tokyo Japan. I met this girl I fell in love with. I drew here a picture of winney the poo with a jiant pot of honey spilling over into the sea. I left Japan and came back to the states and joined the USAF. While I was deployed in 2010, I drew another picture. Oddly enough it was a gas mask with a city destroyed and a jiant wave. I have that picture if you guys want to see it. Than I was trying to write a book. I imagined a snowy landscape with a Samari underneath an Japanese arch with two pillars. I seen an exact photo of this after the sunami wiped a city off into the ocean and that was all that was left.
This gets even more creepy. In 2009 I got the bialogical tatto on my shoulder, and in 2011 I got the nuclear tattoo on my other shoulder before the accadent happend.
On the day of fukashima, I went to court for a special court martial and was given a dishonorable discharge. During the trial one of the witnesses stated to the court that I spoke about physics and time travel like every day. He said this because he was asked what type of conversations we had during work.
I had only found out about fukashima during my trial. The first question i asked was "what type of reactors were they and where we're they lokated.
This is because when I was 9, I used to spend hours and hours learning abou nuclear phisics online. I than. Ventured into time travel.

Time travel was a quincadance for me because during my first class in collage, I had met this kid. He was fresh out the military And for some odd reason I kept thinking that he was A time traveler. I could not get that out of my brain. I did not even know this kid and it was the first day of class. Ever since then I have been stuck on time travel, looking for the answer.

The pictures I drew were not something I imagined. When I draw, I let the pen take the shape, and I add lines. I do not try to draw anything from Sight or mind. But the funny thing is that I knew what I wanted to draw when I drew the pictures.
After fukashima happend and I was not surving, I was drugged by a friend cuz he wanted to bring me back down to earth. He gave me some LSD, and I was fucked for a week no joke. I ended checking mysel into the hospital where they put me in a crazy house for a week.

The first day, I seen the milky way when I looked up into the sky and a river of energy flowing nort and south. Lather that night I was in my room and I could see the same energy, but it was flowing into a hexagon looking thing. I thott it might be a damensional being. But thinking back it was the mental energy, telepathy, waves of energy. There was some seriouse shit going on the news about global events. When the news casters argued about the subject, it seemed to flow into this object and out into the world. It kind of looked like the halo u see around people.
Anyways, on day two, I herd A vary loud boom in the background far off into the distance. I have here'd explosions before when I was deployed, and this was nothing like them. I also seen a bright flash. I was laying on the couch with my wife and mother in law and son in the room. I immediately thott to myself that it was a nuclear explosion. A few moments later I could smell smoke, and it even looked smokey outside. A thott entered my mind asking me if I wanted to stay with my family in hell on earth or go to heaven. I told my self that I would follow my family to hell if I could be with them. A few hours later I had asked my wife to bring me to the ER because I thott I was going crazy.
After a day in the hospital I was doing group therapy with other people in the looney bin. There were some really messed up military kids in there with me and a Vietnam vet. I thott I was having dalusions when I was in the group session. I felt bombarded with the thotts of the other patience, like they were trying to get inside my head. In defence I created an infinity loop and threw it back at whatever was. Bombarding me. About 2 seconds later I look up and at the old vet and he starts to get up with the aid of his walker. For some reason I immediately get up and hold his walker to the ground because he was struging. He got up and was having a heart attack and I sat him back down and when to the front to get more nurses. He came back a few days and told me I saved his life.
Eventually I get out of the hospital. I ended up going to the drive ins to see a new movie. The movie was the Green Lantern. I told my brother that I already seen it before, and he said impossible because it just came out. So I watched it, it had the same Actors, but the movie was totally diffrant and sucked compared to the one I seen. I must have really died during that explosion I herd, because I think I jumped into a parallel universe. How could I have already seen that movie before it came out?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/03/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
The picture I drew was this one on the computer
[link to m635.photobucket.com]

And this is my perception of time
[link to m635.photobucket.com]
There might be a time stamp on it idk. It's been on that site way before fukashima.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/03/2012 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Someone??
Rico Suave
User ID: 14503960
Japan
06/03/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
71.6%Just goes to show the majority of people always get it wrong! There is no such thing as Psychic abilities, just people who take way too many drugswhateverburnit
Ozicell

User ID: 17271225
Australia
06/03/2012 02:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
I believe everyone is born with some if not all abilities but they are bred out of us by social and cultural conditioning. Some are able to reclaim them and fine tune again but just go through life as sheep believing they don't have any. Wouldn't it be wonderful if this was encouraged from birth - I believe that world would be a VERY different place!
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Luzèt Níblum

User ID: 16970794
United States
06/03/2012 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
i could summon Tláloc (Aztec god of rain) by smoking tobacco and invoking his name. I heard his footsteps at the break of dawn . His rain is cleansing.

Namaste
 Quoting: Luzèt Níblum

Are you native American???

I'm Inca/Mochica. Been living in the States for a decade, and have acquainted with shamans from North and Central America. When I saw the Condor meet the Eagle, both flying as One, wonderful things began to manifest.
For example, I got this quartz piece around the same time I read an Octavio Paz poem depicting Tláloc being encased, asleep inside a clear quartz. A few weeks later, in my quartz had grown a shape akin to that of the god's mask.
I proceeded to bury it, after intensive work at ceremonies and deep meditations, under the soil at a buddhist monastery, along with all my crystals. A month later, i went to unbury everything (I had just returned from upstate where I had a wonderful spiritual retreat) and got hold of Tláloc once again. I approached the lake with quartz in hand and recited:

"Tocado por la luz
el cuarzo ya es cascada.
Sobre sus aguas flota, niño, el dios."

rough translation:

"Hit by the light
the quartz is now cascade.
Over its waters floats, a kid, the god."

Again this is a Paz poem, which in the book came right after the initial one I had read back in October. It was now the last day of April and I found myself throwing the quartz into the lake with all my force and intention to awaken the benevolence of Tláloc. I think my efforts have paid off. He is my friend, and he receives my utmost respect for a true elder. He is an ancestor. Many others will return. Or may have already. Receive them with love, they'll reciprocate.

Namaste.
In Lak'ech.
3/4ths of water make seven seas
A third of land {360°} I circulate and remain to rotate.
7 days a week at a quake or slow rate.
Ozicell

User ID: 17271225
Australia
06/03/2012 02:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
71.6%Just goes to show the majority of people always get it wrong! There is no such thing as Psychic abilities, just people who take way too many drugswhateverburnit
 Quoting: Rico Suave 14503960

Speaking from experience???meds
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Balthuuu

User ID: 14434601
Finland
06/03/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
11) Reincarnation - being born again after death  

13) OBE, out of body experiences . . . 

I would take those off the list since reincarnating is the system how things actually work, nothing paranormal about it. And anyone can learn how to OBE with enough practise. coffee4
Love is not the game, life is.
-
When we wake up in this "reality" every morning, we are actually falling asleep, because only in our dreams we are truly awake.
-
We are not our body, nor our mind. We are not the voice in our body, nor our head. We are the the here and now, experiencing without any input from either of the mentioned above.
-
It's not about others forgiving you, but whether you can forgive yourself.
-
It doesn't take much energy to make the wrong decision. But to make the right one, you have to put every fiber of your being to it.
-
I know i have a lot to work on. But knowing that there's no hairy ass man in the clouds to judge me when I have little bit of fun on the expense of someone elses ignorance, makes life a whole lot easier.
George B  (OP)

United States
06/03/2012 07:33 AM

Report Abusive Post
I answered No.

It would be kinda nice though wouldn't it? :)

I think the knife cuts both ways, that is, if one has abilities beyond normal intuition then there are possible negatives . . . with abilities comes responsibilities and burdens. . . . that is why many with abilities don't advertise the fact they have them . . . grinning

George B  (OP)

United States
06/03/2012 07:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
11) Reincarnation - being born again after death  

13) OBE, out of body experiences . . . 

I would take those off the list since reincarnating is the system how things actually work, nothing paranormal about it. And anyone can learn how to OBE with enough practise. coffee4
 Quoting: Balthuuu

The list was just a laundry list . . . I did not try to make it perfect . . . however, I would argue that the ability to remember past lives is a paranormal gift . . . as is OBE. . . .just because techniques can be learned to enhance abilities does not make the abilities un-paranormal. . . .coffee4

Quant

User ID: 13148801
United States
06/03/2012 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't really attempted much other then that. I use to have a weird way with compasses . If I focus I could always have north point to me no matter where north really was. I stopped doing it because I found my self feeling really weak and dizzy after.
 Quoting: back2eye4I 1349151

That seems to suggest that some type of energy is involved . . . drevil

You have the paranormal ability of being gullible as shit.
George B  (OP)

United States
06/03/2012 07:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
Wow this is a real interesting thread. I never really thott about it but I do have something that's def not normal. I predicted the death of my father when I was 7. We visited him when he was sick, and when I returned home with my mother I had built a cross and told her that my father was going to die. He died latter that night.
Like the previouse user stated, there have been times when I could manipulate the wind. I was sitting outside and felt the wind blow on me. On every gust I thott hard about making the wind blow harder, and it did. Eventually shit was being blown over in my backyard. Could have just been me, but it was interesting to say the least.
In 2005 I visited Tokyo Japan. I met this girl I fell in love with. I drew here a picture of winney the poo with a jiant pot of honey spilling over into the sea. I left Japan and came back to the states and joined the USAF. While I was deployed in 2010, I drew another picture. Oddly enough it was a gas mask with a city destroyed and a jiant wave. I have that picture if you guys want to see it. Than I was trying to write a book. I imagined a snowy landscape with a Samari underneath an Japanese arch with two pillars. I seen an exact photo of this after the sunami wiped a city off into the ocean and that was all that was left.
This gets even more creepy. In 2009 I got the bialogical tatto on my shoulder, and in 2011 I got the nuclear tattoo on my other shoulder before the accadent happend.
On the day of fukashima, I went to court for a special court martial and was given a dishonorable discharge. During the trial one of the witnesses stated to the court that I spoke about physics and time travel like every day. He said this because he was asked what type of conversations we had during work.
I had only found out about fukashima during my trial. The first question i asked was "what type of reactors were they and where we're they lokated.
This is because when I was 9, I used to spend hours and hours learning
abou nuclear phisics online. I than. Ventured into time travel.

Time travel was a quincadance for me because during my first class in collage, I had met this kid. He was fresh out the military And for some odd reason I kept thinking that he was A time traveler. I could not get that out of my brain. I did not even know this kid and it was the first day of class. Ever since then I have been stuck on time travel, looking for the answer.

The pictures I drew were not something I imagined. When I draw, I let the pen take the shape, and I add lines. I do not try to draw anything from Sight or mind. But the funny thing is that I knew what I wanted to draw when I drew the pictures.
After fukashima happend and I was not surving, I was drugged by a friend cuz he wanted to bring me back down to earth. He gave me some LSD, and I was fucked for a week no joke. I ended checking mysel into the hospital where they put me in a crazy house for a week.
The first day, I seen the milky way when I looked up into the sky and a river of energy flowing nort and south. Lather that night I was in my room and I could see the same energy, but it was flowing into a hexagon looking thing. I thott it might be a damensional being. But thinking back it was the mental energy, telepathy, waves of energy. There was some seriouse shit going on the news about global events. When the news casters argued about the subject, it seemed to flow into this object and out into the world. It kind of looked like the halo u see around people.
Anyways, on day two, I herd A vary loud boom in the background far off into the distance. I have here'd explosions before when I was deployed, and this was nothing like them. I also seen a bright flash. I was laying on
the couch with my wife and mother in law and son in the room. I immediately thott to myself that it was a nuclear explosion. A few moments later I could smell smoke, and it even looked smokey outside. A thott entered my mind asking me if I wanted to stay with my family in hell on earth or go to heaven. I told my self that I would follow my family to hell if I could be with them. A few hours later I had asked my wife to bring me to the ER because I thott I was going crazy.
After a day in the hospital I was doing group therapy with other people in the looney bin. There were some really messed up military kids in there with me and a Vietnam vet. I thott I was having dalusions when I was in
the group session. I felt bombarded with the thotts of the other patience, like they were trying to get inside my head. In defence I created an infinity loop and threw it back at whatever was. Bombarding me. About 2 seconds later I look up and at the old vet and he starts to get up with the aid of his walker. For some reason I immediately get up and hold his walker to the ground because he was struging. He got up and was having a heart attack and I sat him back down and when to the front to get more nurses. He came back a few days and told me I saved his life.
Eventually I get out of the hospital. I ended up going to the drive ins to see a new movie. The movie was the Green Lantern. I told my brother
that I already seen it before, and he said impossible because it just came out. So I watched it, it had the same Actors, but the movie was totally diffrant and sucked compared to the one I seen. I must have really died during that explosion I herd, because I think I jumped into a parallel universe. How could I have already seen that movie before it came out?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17245560

That was a complex story. . . you have had some interesting experiences. . . seems you visualize things in ways different than most people. . . why do you think you have a special relationship with Japan. . . .?peace

George B  (OP)

United States
06/03/2012 07:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Rico Suave 14503960

Drugs have been a tradition in many cultures to generate altered states of awareness. . . I don't recommend them, don't use them myself except caffeine of course. . . .LOL!!!! coffee4

Last Edited by George B on 06/03/2012 07:56 AM

George B  (OP)

United States
06/03/2012 07:59 AM

Report Abusive Post
I believe everyone is born with some if not all abilities but they are bred out of us by social and cultural conditioning. Some are able to reclaim them and fine tune again but just go through life as sheep believing they don't have any. Wouldn't it be wonderful if this was encouraged from birth - I believe that world would be a VERY different place!
 Quoting: Ozicell

Could be. . . however, the world would have to be much more mature than it is now and much more tolerant . . .hf

George B  (OP)

United States
06/03/2012 08:05 AM

Report Abusive Post
i could summon Tláloc (Aztec god of rain) by smoking tobacco and invoking his name. I heard his footsteps at the break of dawn . His rain is cleansing.

Namaste

Are you native American???

I'm Inca/Mochica. Been living in the States for a decade, and have acquainted with shamans from North and Central America. When I saw the Condor meet the Eagle, both flying as One, wonderful things began to manifest.
For example, I got this quartz piece around the same time I read an Octavio Paz poem depicting Tláloc being encased, asleep inside a clear quartz. A few weeks later, in my quartz had grown a shape akin to that of the god's mask.
I proceeded to bury it, after intensive work at ceremonies and deep meditations, under the soil at a buddhist monastery, along with all my crystals. A month later, i went to unbury everything (I had just returned from upstate where I had a wonderful spiritual retreat) and got hold of Tláloc once again. I approached the lake with quartz in hand and recited:

"Tocado por la luz
el cuarzo ya es cascada.
Sobre sus aguas flota, niño, el dios."

rough translation:

"Hit by the light
the quartz is now cascade.
Over its waters floats, a kid, the god."

Again this is a Paz poem, which in the book came right after the initial one I had read back in October. It was now the last day of April and I found myself throwing the quartz into the lake with all my force and intention to awaken the benevolence of Tláloc. I think my efforts have paid off. He is my friend, and he receives my utmost respect for a true elder. He is an ancestor. Many others will return. Or may have already. Receive them with love, they'll reciprocate.

Namaste.
In Lak'ech.

You are using terminology most of us don't usually hear. . . I have read some shamanistic books and studied some aspects of native practices; however, the detail and depth of your Post is beyond I think most of us. . . peace

George B  (OP)

United States
06/03/2012 08:10 AM

Report Abusive Post
I haven't really attempted much other then that. I use to have a weird way with compasses . If I focus I could always have north point to me no matter where north really was. I stopped doing it because I found my self feeling really weak and dizzy after.
 Quoting: back2eye4I 1349151

That seems to suggest that some type of energy is involved . . . drevil

You have the paranormal ability of being gullible as shit.
 Quoting: Quant

There is deceit everywhere . . . including within the scientific community and I am sure on GLP . . this is an open Forum and I want all to feel free to communicate as long as they maintain common courtesy as much as is reasonable. . . feel free to be skeptical. . . .dasbier

George B  (OP)

United States
06/03/2012 08:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks for all your votes. . . .!!!!moshpit

POLL: Do you have any Paranormal abilities  . . . ?  
YES . . .   71.0% (71)
NO . . .   13.0% (13)
Not Sure . .   12.0% (12)
No Such Things Exists . . .   4.0% (4)
Blank (View Results) (19)

Non-Blank Votes: 100

GLP