Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,842 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 763,731
Pageviews Today: 1,236,889Threads Today: 495Posts Today: 7,521
01:08 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Praying Mantis and other ghostlike Alien encounter <<--- Info.

TripleSL
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 17133547
United Kingdom
06/03/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Praying Mantis and other ghostlike Alien encounter <<--- Info.
Now i'm pretending to myself it isnt real it was just a dream Cause I don't want to know the realness i'm just puttin this up 2 help whatever cause that needs to be out there.

Wen I was 14 I awoke up to what seemed like a preying mantis and another looking ghost figure putting a new skelaton in me super quickly like it came out of my mouth or something I said no I heard too late?
I fell back on my bed holding my ribs this was the first time I have gone to bed without a duvet :S
The preying mentis hopped with something it and the other it was holding.
It bent its legs and sprung up with the ghostlike creature and the thing it was holding.
I saw a phsycic show me this preying mantis I had obviously dissaociated from it.
but now im flashing back and i kinda gots to remember it.
this is freaking me the fuck out i'm scared my bones are metal, but when i took my self to get an x ray bcause of it, they just offered me a mental assesment which I took but i'm fine. :| wish i wasnt tbh.
DoubleSL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17282525
Australia
06/03/2012 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Praying Mantis and other ghostlike Alien encounter <<--- Info.
Sleepover, roofies, show us on the doll where they touched you bro?
Dr Bug and friend
User ID: 1336018
Australia
06/03/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, Ok. yawn
Dr Bug and Co
User ID: 1336018
Australia
06/03/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
....So the Preying Mantis and friend took out your skeleton and replaced it with a metal one. Your bug friend and co then hopped away with your old one at no additional cost. You went for xrays but they rushed you in for a mental health assessment where you were given the OK.

I wonder if they threw in rust proofing at no extra cost?
Neopiphany
User ID: 25655597
Australia
10/15/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I admire you willingness to share and please ignore the judgement, jest and narrow minded views. They should consider that when ( AND YOU WILL BE) in contact with various other species, its right into freak out mode for them to!! You chose this incarnation and if they are here, and trying to help you, when your alseep, that tells me, they aremt hurting you but we have various conditioning that would rather put us in fear than accept our star seeded families! Allow yourself not to judge they way other are judging you.. :) Find your earth family, they will have info for oyu and they will be people your drawn to naturally! :) All the best..

GLP