Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,008 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 507,876
Pageviews Today: 808,537Threads Today: 331Posts Today: 5,038
08:46 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Drug Shortages Compromise Medical Care, getting steadily worse..

Muzzle
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 16853162
United States
06/05/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Drug Shortages Compromise Medical Care, getting steadily worse..
[link to www.forbes.com]

"The recent shortages of routine medications in emergency departments has been a growing problem over the past several months. As a practicing emergency physician, I can attest to the fact that when I take care of patients with migraine headaches, alcohol withdrawal, and seizures, the standard medications are not always available. The medications that we typically work with on a daily basis have been hard to come by over the past year.

This problem is ultimately rooted in the financial incentives of the pharmaceutical companies. The medications typically in short supply are generally low cost drugs such as morphine sulfate, zofran, compazine, reglan, ativan and valium.. The shortages often involve injectable drugs which are more technically difficult to manufacture than oral medications. In a nutshell, generic drugs which are off patent that are costly to produce, but usually cheap to purchase, are generally the medications in short supply."
++++++++

The problem has been going on for several years, and has reached the point where long delays in getting commonly used medications occurs constantly, both in the ER and on the ambulance services.
I think there is something else besides "low profit margins" going on. Perhaps storage in DUMBs for possible use by the "elite"? Any other thoughts?
In his book, "Between Two Ages," Brzezinski wrote: "The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values."

MuzzleBreak
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28733590
United States
11/29/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Drug Shortages Compromise Medical Care, getting steadily worse..
A friend of mine who has recently had major surgery is having to suffer without IV Dilaudid, despite being a very high priority patient. The substitute drug, morphine, besides not controling their pain, also compromises breathing to a greater extent,so they are more likely to develop pneumonia, and possibly die.

Check out all the drugs affected:

[link to www.fda.gov]

Speculation, which I am terrible at:

Maybe they are just getting us used to rationing?

Many of the drugs there are shortages of are used to manage the sickest patients, who will die without them and free up health care funds?
Nobody...
User ID: 1189609
United States
11/29/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sir, that's actually one of those good problems, as the populous needs to know that we don't need their stinking drugs (pharmakeia, sorcery, potions, etc.).
They have people so fooled about medical care, we're calling out shortages of drugs, REALLY? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People need to look at the history of drugs, and why they're even here. The whole industry was started because they figured out a way to profit from what was originally bomb making chemicals.

I have a medicine cabinet in my house. It's downstairs in my kitchen, I call it the spice cabinet. No man-made drug can come close to this piece of heaven in my home (God's pharmacy). I don't go to doctors for check ups, that is the most absurd thing I ever heard of...
This guy (the doctor) is mortgaged up and school loaned out, so he's going to find something, if given the opportunity.
Did I mention that Doctors are the biggest defaultors of school loans?
The longest living people are those who have the least access to a doctor. Allopathic medicine have one goal in business, and that is to make money. It manages your ailments, it has no intent to cure your ailment.

They will never tell you that good nutrition trumps every thing they can throw at you. They will never tell you that most surgeries are not necessary. They will never tell you the extent of iatrogenic (doctor caused) deaths. They will never tell you their chemicals kill more people than the diseases their alleged to treat. They will never tell you that anytime you see a doctor, that you're putting your life at great risk (a fact). In fact, doctors are so dangerous, you're better off not knowing you have anything wrong. Once a doctor gets his hands on you, and you put your faith in him (which he counts on...trust me, sound like religion?), you can be put at great risk.

I recommend the book: Confessions of a Heretic Doctor, I forget the author, sorry.

If you're eating at McDevils, Jack 'n the Casket, KFC (Kidney failure and cancer), Taco Hell, Hell Taco, Murder King, Derwienerskillu, etc. you're working right into their plan.

If you're eating process foods, chain store breads, conventinally grown fuits, nuts, and veggies, consuming non-free range animals, drinking pasteurized milk and OJ...you're working right into their plan.

If you're using aluminum containing anti-perspirants, chemically produced lotions, fluoridated toothpaste, drinking flouridated water, sugarless gum, sodas, diet sodas, energy drinks (Monsters, Red Bulls, etc.), conventionally grown coffees & teas, you're working right in to their plan.

If you're taking medication of any kind, taking yearly vaccinations (biological warfare against you), seeing a traditional dentist routinely...you're working righ into their plans.

UNLEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28071438
United States
11/29/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes

It is amazing how modern people have become so brainwashed.

Sure those lab produced poisons with lower your blood pressure or whatever else...

help anxiety and so forth but they will kill you in the end.

Lab produced drugs are spoken of in the Bible as something that haunts humankind in the end times....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28733590
United States
11/29/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its just going to get worse:

[link to vitals.nbcnews.com]

"Fallout from a deadly outbreak of fungal meningitis blamed on contaminated pain shots may worsen the nation’s ongoing drug shortage crisis -- just as health officials were getting a handle on the problem."

GLP