Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 940 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 291,366
Pageviews Today: 442,898Threads Today: 170Posts Today: 2,274
05:07 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Parents Starve Their 3 Month Year Old Child To Death. Baby Weighed Only 3 Pounds.

Six Six Six
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 3753361
United States
06/05/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Parents Starve Their 3 Month Year Old Child To Death. Baby Weighed Only 3 Pounds.
"The parents of a malnourished baby have been charged with second-degree murder after the three-month-old died weighing just three pounds - half what she did at birth."

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Last Edited by Six Six Six on 06/05/2012 10:42 PM
Biko
Six Six Six  (OP)

United States
06/05/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Parents Starve Their 3 Month Year Old Child To Death. Baby Weighed Only 3 Pounds.
"They said the child was so thin you could actually see her ribs through her skin."

verysad

Last Edited by Six Six Six on 06/05/2012 10:46 PM
Biko
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17442208
United States
06/05/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Parents Starve Their 3 Month Year Old Child To Death. Baby Weighed Only 3 Pounds.
Why do the abusers always look like low IQ family inbreeding
BoboTheHobo

User ID: 16628280
United States
06/05/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a fucking waste of space these parents are. They should be drawn and quartered in a public square.
An expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less until eventually they know everything about nothing ~ Anonymous
Six Six Six  (OP)

United States
06/05/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do the abusers always look like low IQ family inbreeding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17442208

I would "assume" that many parents involved in their children being abused and neglected to the point of death or criminal charges are usually poor and either illegal drug users or big time pharma drug abusers. I'd go as far as saying that's a fact, in part explaining how and why this would happen. Their priorites are all wrong to say the least. Money to feed the baby or continue their addiction...
guess which one wins out?

Many are quick to assume parents like these are mentally ill... I think the truth is much darker... they are selfish and stupid and somewhat aware of what they are doing. Not the type of people who should have chosen to or be allowed to have children.

Last Edited by Six Six Six on 06/05/2012 11:00 PM
Biko
Six Six Six  (OP)

United States
06/06/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Biko
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5490382
United States
06/06/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Both parents have "dead" eyes...someone should help the rest of their bodies catch up...
Mortal Epiphany

User ID: 9093624
United States
06/06/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
"The parents of a malnourished baby have been charged with second-degree murder after the three-month-old died weighing just three pounds - half what she did at birth."

Quoting: Six Six Six

I'd wish eternal suffering on those pieces of shit's souls, But I doubt degenerates of that magnitude even have souls...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17238986
United States
06/06/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Six Six Six

Three Pounds?...That translates to like $5 Dollars,,I'd take the $5 and move along.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6418504
United States
06/06/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why are these parents even being charged?

Why have a trial?

They should just kill them both. No excuse. No need to waste government resources. They are unfit parents and murdered their child.

Kill them slowly. Very very slowly. Make them starve slowly, feed them slowly, make the pain go on and on for three months in a box outside somewhere. I will volunteer to make sure they suffer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17015547
United States
06/06/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm scared that I'm raising a child in the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5141990
United States
06/06/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to newsok.com]

Police said the couple's two other children, a 22-month-old girl and 3-year-old boy, were taken into protective custody. At the hospital, officers said the children appeared unkempt.

During a search of the couple's apartment at 1656 SW 15, an investigator found that the home was filthy and infested with roaches. The bed sheets for the children were covered in filth and heavily stained, police said.

Officers also found rotting food in the refrigerator and one broken baby bottle in the home, according to the affidavit.

Anderson told police she knew her daughter was losing weight and thought she needed to go to the hospital. She told officers that she made several appointments for her daughter but didn't take the infant to a doctor until she discovered that she wasn't breathing Sunday.

According to the affidavit, Anderson told officers there have been numerous times when she forgot to feed her daughter and is responsible for her death.

She also told police she smokes marijuana on a daily basis.

Soto told investigators they both smoke marijuana in the front yard of their apartment.

Both are being held in the Oklahoma County jail. Police said Soto is a known gang member, court records show.

Read more: [link to newsok.com]
samanthasunflower

User ID: 14930415
United States
06/06/2012 12:18 AM

Report Abusive Post
Simple solution. Lock them in a room without any food.

Come back in three months to bury their remains.

Problem solved.
Mortal Epiphany

User ID: 9093624
United States
06/06/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Problem solved.
 Quoting: samanthasunflower

^This^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17442208
United States
06/06/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm scared that I'm raising a child in the world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17015547

I am with you

If I was , I would be scared as well

but I don't have any to worry about...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15089867
United States
06/06/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Problem solved.
 Quoting: samanthasunflower

id throw a doberman in that room thats already a little hungry and see whats left in 3 days lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17177008
United States
06/06/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
They would rather get high than feed their child. Fucking sickos. I would starve before my child did.

It really only costs a few bucks a day to keep a child that small fed. If you do it right. Now if you are purchasing formula and individual can of baby food when they get older you are begging to overspend. Make your baby food from scratch motherfuckers and spend 1/10th the amount. Breast feed the kid until its old enough to eat.

GLP