Forum Administrator

06/07/2012 09:17 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
GLPVC Presents - Paul LaViolette /Subquantum Kinetics
main page [link to www.etheric.com]

blog [link to starburstfound.org]

SK blog [link to starburstfound.org]

PAUL A. LaVIOLETTE, PH.D, is author of Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion, Subquantum Kinetics, Earth Under Fire, Genesis of the Cosmos, Decoding the Message of the Pulsars, Galactic Superwaves and their Impact on the Earth, and is editor of A Systems View of Man. He has also published many original papers in physics, astronomy, climatology, systems theory, and psychology. He received his BA in physics from Johns Hopkins, his MBA from the University of Chicago, and PhD from Portland State University and is currently president of the Starburst Foundation.

He has served as a solar energy consultant for the UN, Greek government, and Club of Rome Goals for Mankind Project and has also consulted Fortune 500 companies on ways of stimulating innovation. Research he conducted at Harvard School of Public Health led him to invent an improved pulsation dampener for air sampling pumps. Related work led him to develop an improved life-support rebreather apparatus for protection against hazardous environments and for which he received two patents.

Recognized in the Marquis Who's Who in Science and Engineering, Dr. LaViolette is the first to predict that high intensity volleys of cosmic ray particles travel directly to our planet from distant sources in our Galaxy, a phenomenon now confirmed by scientific data. He is also the first to discover high concentrations of cosmic dust in Ice Age polar ice, indicating the occurrence of a global cosmic catastrophe in ancient times. Based on this work, he made predictions about the entry of interstellar dust into the solar system ten years before its confirmation in 1993 by data from the Ulysses spacecraft and by radar observations from New Zealand. He also originated the glacier wave flood theory that not only provides a reasonable scientific explanation for widespread continental floods, but also presents a credible explanation for the sudden freezing of the arctic mammoths and demise of the Pleistocene mammals. Also he developed a novel theory that links geomagnetic flips to the past occurrence of immense solar flare storm outbursts.

He is the developer of subquantum kinetics, a novel approach to microphysics that not only accounts for electric, magnetic, gravitational, and nuclear forces in a unified manner, but also resolves many long-standing problems in physics such as the field singularity problem, the wave-particle dualism, and the field source problem, to mention a few. Moreover based on the predictions of this theory, he developed an alternative cosmology that effectively replaces the big bang theory. In fact, in 1986, he was the first to cast doubt on the big bang theory by showing that it makes a far poorer fit to existing astronomical data when compared to this new non-expanding universe cosmology. The subquantum kinetics cosmology also led him to make successful predictions about galaxy evolution that were later verified with the Hubble Space Telescope.

Dr. LaViolette is credited with the discovery of the planetary-stellar mass-luminosity relation which demonstrates that the Sun, planets, stars, and supernova explosions are powered by spontaneous energy creation through photon blueshifting. With this relation, he successfully predicted the mass-luminosity ratio of the first brown dwarf to be discovered.
In addition, Paul LaViolette has developed a new theory of gravity that replaces the deeply flawed theory of general relativity. Predicted from subquantum kinetics, it accounts for the electrogravitic coupling phenomenon discovered by Townsend Brown and may explain the advanced aerospace propulsion technology utilized in the B-2 bomber.

He is the first to discover that certain ancient creation myths and esoteric lores metaphorically encode an advanced science of cosmogenesis. His contributions to the field of Egyptology and mythology may be compared to the breaking of the Rosetta Stone hieroglyphic code. For a partial listing of these discoveries click here:

Mythology Insights.
He is also the co-developer of the Gray-LaViolette feeling tone theory which explains how the brain/mind forms creative thoughts. This has led to a new understanding of how the brain functions and to a novel approach in education.

LaViolette is responsible for expanding civil rights law to cover cases where an employer has terminated an employee on the basis of his scientific beliefs. For more information read the following EEOC case description posting whose content has been approved by Paul LaViolette.

[link to www.etheric.com]

join us at 11pm eastern, with featured guest paul laviolette

participate live in our web based auditorium (below)

[link to chat.godlikeproductions.com]

or you can

:listenLIVE2:

live streams will be up

winamp/real player

windows media

:GLPVClive:

Last Edited by Phennommennonn on 06/08/2012 12:40 AM
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Tic-Toc-

User ID: 12042599
United States
06/07/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GLPVC Presents - Paul LaViolette /Subquantum Kinetics
OMG are you fucking kidding me?!?!??! I have all of his books!!! I have even corrected (or rather ensured his math is correct. I mean I asled him if something was right via eimail and he actually got back to me...

I freaking LOVE this guy!!!!!!!
He who commands the past, controlls the future. He who controlls the future, commands the Past.
Tic-Toc-

User ID: 12042599
United States
06/07/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am so excited that I didn't even proof read my spelling and fix my typos!!!
He who commands the past, controlls the future. He who controlls the future, commands the Past.

User ID: 1649286
United States
06/07/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Tic-Toc-

3 Stooges with C
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1472821
Canada
06/07/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very interesting.

Isis7

User ID: 17495884
United States
06/07/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
glpvcrocks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16764203
Greece
06/07/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great, i'll be tuning in...Genesis of the Cosmos is one of the most (or THE MOST) mind-blowing books i've ever red...this man is a genius and a true scientist...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9193610
Romania
06/07/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Paul is one of the few scientists that bring something fresh to the table. His theory of the non-existing black holes made sense even to my 8 year old son. He aslo has a very good idea about the "wave" that's coming from the center of our galaxy. Do not miss this!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1432559
United States
06/07/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is an epic guest
PhennommennonnModerator  (OP)
Forum Administrator

06/07/2012 02:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
GLPVC has worked hard this seaon to bring you quality and guests with substance. Thx for the compliments.
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17545742
United States
06/07/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Tic-Toc-

Ya I sent you an email on that and you didn't reply

huffy
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 17304314
United States
06/07/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

PAUL A. LaVIOLETTE, PH.D, is author of Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion, Subquantum Kinetics, Earth Under Fire, Genesis of the Cosmos, Decoding the Message of the Pulsars, Galactic Superwaves and their Impact on the Earth, and is editor of A Systems View of Man. He has also published many original papers in physics, astronomy, climatology, systems theory, and psychology. He received his BA in physics from Johns Hopkins, his MBA from the University of Chicago, and PhD from Portland State University and is currently president of the Starburst Foundation.

He has served as a solar energy consultant for the UN, Greek government, and Club of Rome Goals for Mankind Project and has also consulted Fortune 500 companies on ways of stimulating innovation. Research he conducted at Harvard School of Public Health led him to invent an improved pulsation dampener for air sampling pumps. Related work led him to develop an improved life-support rebreather apparatus for protection against hazardous environments and for which he received two patents.

Recognized in the Marquis Who's Who in Science and Engineering, Dr. LaViolette is the first to predict that high intensity volleys of cosmic ray particles travel directly to our planet from distant sources in our Galaxy, a phenomenon now confirmed by scientific data. He is also the first to discover high concentrations of cosmic dust in Ice Age polar ice, indicating the occurrence of a global cosmic catastrophe in ancient times. Based on this work, he made predictions about the entry of interstellar dust into the solar system ten years before its confirmation in 1993 by data from the Ulysses spacecraft and by radar observations from New Zealand. He also originated the glacier wave flood theory that not only provides a reasonable scientific explanation for widespread continental floods, but also presents a credible explanation for the sudden freezing of the arctic mammoths and demise of the Pleistocene mammals. Also he developed a novel theory that links geomagnetic flips to the past occurrence of immense solar flare storm outbursts.

He is the developer of subquantum kinetics, a novel approach to microphysics that not only accounts for electric, magnetic, gravitational, and nuclear forces in a unified manner, but also resolves many long-standing problems in physics such as the field singularity problem, the wave-particle dualism, and the field source problem, to mention a few. Moreover based on the predictions of this theory, he developed an alternative cosmology that effectively replaces the big bang theory. In fact, in 1986, he was the first to cast doubt on the big bang theory by showing that it makes a far poorer fit to existing astronomical data when compared to this new non-expanding universe cosmology. The subquantum kinetics cosmology also led him to make successful predictions about galaxy evolution that were later verified with the Hubble Space Telescope.

Dr. LaViolette is credited with the discovery of the planetary-stellar mass-luminosity relation which demonstrates that the Sun, planets, stars, and supernova explosions are powered by spontaneous energy creation through photon blueshifting. With this relation, he successfully predicted the mass-luminosity ratio of the first brown dwarf to be discovered.
In addition, Paul LaViolette has developed a new theory of gravity that replaces the deeply flawed theory of general relativity. Predicted from subquantum kinetics, it accounts for the electrogravitic coupling phenomenon discovered by Townsend Brown and may explain the advanced aerospace propulsion technology utilized in the B-2 bomber.

He is the first to discover that certain ancient creation myths and esoteric lores metaphorically encode an advanced science of cosmogenesis. His contributions to the field of Egyptology and mythology may be compared to the breaking of the Rosetta Stone hieroglyphic code. For a partial listing of these discoveries click here:

Mythology Insights.
He is also the co-developer of the Gray-LaViolette feeling tone theory which explains how the brain/mind forms creative thoughts. This has led to a new understanding of how the brain functions and to a novel approach in education.

LaViolette is responsible for expanding civil rights law to cover cases where an employer has terminated an employee on the basis of his scientific beliefs. For more information read the following EEOC case description posting whose content has been approved by Paul LaViolette.

[link to www.etheric.com]

join us at 11pm eastern, with featured guest paul laviolette

participate live in our web based auditorium (below)

or you can

:listenLIVE2:

live streams will be up

winamp/real player

windows media

Quoting: Phennommennonn

5a5a5a

User ID: 1649286
United States
06/07/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Phennommennonn

5a5a5a
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

5a5a5a5a5a5a
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
Paddy

User ID: 5574044
United States
06/07/2012 10:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
Damn! He is one of my favorites!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16824938
United States
06/07/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
another bad connection as usual from the guest

Plus can't participate as anonymous

meh
PhennommennonnModerator  (OP)
Forum Administrator

06/07/2012 11:34 PM

Report Abusive Post

meh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16824938

we called him back
his skype connection was sketchy so we called him on his landline. his connection is clear now

take a long walk off a short pier into lake NOt.

each pod is a clean cut. only 2-3 this season were cell phones that we could not control.

2-3 out of 80 shows this season so far is NOT defined "as usual" so FO.

Last Edited by Phennommennonn on 06/07/2012 11:37 PM
Patrick Bateman

User ID: 16785538
United States
06/08/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

meh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16824938

The server tonight was awesome, actually. I don't think the room got dumped once. And after they called him (1 minute into the show) you could understand him great.
JamesBe1

User ID: 4645794
United States
06/08/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wonderful show tonite. Dr. LaViolette is a true genius working to improve humanity. I can't wait for the podcast.
Patrick Bateman

User ID: 16785538
United States
06/08/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wonderful show tonite. Dr. LaViolette is a true genius working to improve humanity. I can't wait for the podcast.
 Quoting: JamesBe1

True that. In the hour or two I heard him speak, he seemed like a very kind/good person.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17579515
Australia
06/08/2012 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Podcast is up - [link to podcast.godlikeproductions.com]

Recent Podcasts - [link to podcast.godlikeproductions.com]

Full Podcast archive - [link to podcast.godlikeproductions.com]

Have a great Weekend
Anonymous Coward