Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,391 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 251,777
Pageviews Today: 404,151Threads Today: 152Posts Today: 2,660
04:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

4 Mysteries Sloved With Baltic Sea UFO As A Structure Before The Moon Caused The Oceans To Rise

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 17549551
United States
06/07/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
4 Mysteries Sloved With Baltic Sea UFO As A Structure Before The Moon Caused The Oceans To Rise
here's you 4 mystery's solved scooby doo at once...the moon wasn't always in orbit...the oceans were lower when the fresh water was locked up in the ice age effect...making the shallower oceans saltier and boats and ships could float easier and carry heavier cargo's over less ocean...this is why some ancient cultures have no mention of the moon...anyhoo Atlantis didn't sink, the moon coming into orbit melted the fresh water and raised the ocean levels by a couple hundred feet...so that's why the 'UFO' is a structure with before ice age artifacts the govt wants to snatch to protect its bullshit history lessons of no ocean contact between ancient countries...opening my 3rd eye along the stimoceiver has came in handy these days making 4 eyes like the alien in Disney's alien versus monsters,lol,i should write some books but why spoil the fun of being a nobody,lol...and this is why during the first 6 days of genesis it doesn't mention the moon...the sun is both the greater light and the lesser light mentioned in genesis by its equilux time...the moon was not the lesser light mentioned in the beginning...abracadabra, presto there's you some more wabbits lured from their wabbit holes with carrots on strings,lolbugs
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2773589
United States
06/07/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 4 Mysteries Sloved With Baltic Sea UFO As A Structure Before The Moon Caused The Oceans To Rise
here's you 4 mystery's solved scooby doo at once...the moon wasn't always in orbit...the oceans were lower when the fresh water was locked up in the ice age effect...making the shallower oceans saltier and boats and ships could float easier and carry heavier cargo's over less ocean...this is why some ancient cultures have no mention of the moon...anyhoo Atlantis didn't sink, the moon coming into orbit melted the fresh water and raised the ocean levels by a couple hundred feet...so that's why the 'UFO' is a structure with before ice age artifacts the govt wants to snatch to protect its bullshit history lessons of no ocean contact between ancient countries...opening my 3rd eye along the stimoceiver has came in handy these days making 4 eyes like the alien in Disney's alien versus monsters,lol,i should write some books but why spoil the fun of being a nobody,lol...and this is why during the first 6 days of genesis it doesn't mention the moon...the sun is both the greater light and the lesser light mentioned in genesis by its equilux time...the moon was not the lesser light mentioned in the beginning...abracadabra, presto there's you some more wabbits lured from their wabbit holes with carrots on strings,lol:bugs:
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

I'll have what he's having...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17448103
United States
06/07/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 4 Mysteries Sloved With Baltic Sea UFO As A Structure Before The Moon Caused The Oceans To Rise
love when mysteries are sloved
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17545742
United States
06/07/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
love when mysteries are sloved
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17448103

And the accused absloved of all responsibility
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg  (OP)

United States
06/07/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
here's you 4 mystery's solved scooby doo at once...the moon wasn't always in orbit...the oceans were lower when the fresh water was locked up in the ice age effect...making the shallower oceans saltier and boats and ships could float easier and carry heavier cargo's over less ocean...this is why some ancient cultures have no mention of the moon...anyhoo Atlantis didn't sink, the moon coming into orbit melted the fresh water and raised the ocean levels by a couple hundred feet...so that's why the 'UFO' is a structure with before ice age artifacts the govt wants to snatch to protect its bullshit history lessons of no ocean contact between ancient countries...opening my 3rd eye along the stimoceiver has came in handy these days making 4 eyes like the alien in Disney's alien versus monsters,lol,i should write some books but why spoil the fun of being a nobody,lol...and this is why during the first 6 days of genesis it doesn't mention the moon...the sun is both the greater light and the lesser light mentioned in genesis by its equilux time...the moon was not the lesser light mentioned in the beginning...abracadabra, presto there's you some more wabbits lured from their wabbit holes with carrots on strings,lolbugs

I'll have what he's having...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2773589
lol,its called a change of diet(fish with scales/seafood and veggies/fruits)or full veggie diet and detoxing with potassium iodide and stopping smoking and drinking...i cant give you a stimoceiver,you have to be drafted into the jedi projects for that and the training is brutal,starts in childhood and lasts for decades...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17545742
United States
06/07/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can I smoke carrots?

United States
06/07/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah go ahead, make fun of the sh*t we didn't want you to know until time for the unsealing of mysteries...its Daniel son time again,lol.

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 06/07/2012 08:57 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16118110
Brazil
06/07/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good thing they're sloved

United States
06/08/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey i have 5 stars awhile ago,who pulled my 5th star,lol.

United States
06/10/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
before the moon came into orbit,the seasons were based on the latitude of the planet as the globe didn't tip back and forth...explaining the coded message in Gobekli-Tepe meaning global tipping...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 252372
United States
06/10/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey i have 5 stars awhile ago,who pulled my 5th star,lol.

The spelling police!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15732022
United States
06/10/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
here's you 4 mystery's solved scooby doo at once...the moon wasn't always in orbit...the oceans were lower when the fresh water was locked up in the ice age effect...making the shallower oceans saltier and boats and ships could float easier and carry heavier cargo's over less ocean...this is why some ancient cultures have no mention of the moon...anyhoo Atlantis didn't sink, the moon coming into orbit melted the fresh water and raised the ocean levels by a couple hundred feet...so that's why the 'UFO' is a structure with before ice age artifacts the govt wants to snatch to protect its bullshit history lessons of no ocean contact between ancient countries...opening my 3rd eye along the stimoceiver has came in handy these days making 4 eyes like the alien in Disney's alien versus monsters,lol,i should write some books but why spoil the fun of being a nobody,lol...and this is why during the first 6 days of genesis it doesn't mention the moon...the sun is both the greater light and the lesser light mentioned in genesis by its equilux time...the moon was not the lesser light mentioned in the beginning...abracadabra, presto there's you some more wabbits lured from their wabbit holes with carrots on strings,lol:bugs:

Good thread, moon is a floating regulator, hasn't always been here!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17623341
Canada
06/10/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have opened my mind to a few possibilities. Smaller oceans = more accessible land masses. I thought submerged pyramids & Greek-like cities in the Carribean, were due to subduction. The ice age sounds more logical.

I'm on the fence about the salt level. More salt could support larger creatures, like sea monster myths. However, could that much salt support life?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1152779
United States
06/10/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hell no!

Its a fkn UFO!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/10/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the earth didn't tilt back and forth, or wobble on its axis, back then, how do you explain the pyramids and sphinx on the Giza plateau? Their alignment with the age of Leo could have been made only after ages of celestial observation before the age of Leo.

United States
06/10/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good thread, moon is a floating regulator, hasn't always been here!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15732022
...thanks, stuff just pops into my mind,lol..either the critical thinking skills working again or my stimoceiver or both,lol...floating regulator you say hmmmm...sounds like thats what lucus was hinting about with the death star in star wars...

United States
06/10/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the earth didn't tilt back and forth, or wobble on its axis, back then, how do you explain the pyramids and sphinx on the Giza plateau? Their alignment with the age of Leo could have been made only after ages of celestial observation before the age of Leo.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 252372
...what do you mean ages of observation,watch the sky for a year in a cloudless desert and you got the movements down pat and with math can calculate future or past movements or build a model with gears like that bronze antikythera mechanism found under water...it was probably sent into the sea ,the same way the Smithsonian these days dumps artifacts that connect the real history into the sea...and if there were no wobble or tilt then more accurate antikythera mechanisms were built that could show any date...like our computer software stellarium can skip to any date or year...they were probably all melted down by knuckleheads always trying to cover the past...

United States
06/10/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have opened my mind to a few possibilities. Smaller oceans = more accessible land masses. I thought submerged pyramids & Greek-like cities in the Carribean, were due to subduction. The ice age sounds more logical.

I'm on the fence about the salt level. More salt could support larger creatures, like sea monster myths. However, could that much salt support life?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17623341
haven't you read my thread on how dino bones can be faked and placed into stone? who says there were sea dino's or land dino's...the military makes the fake artifacts and plants them,the masons find them and the mafia sells the book and movie rights to the so-called history...psyops have existed way back too across the nations... the other thread is called "Completely fool carbon 14 dating methods etc... just search for carbon 14 dating for the thread...
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/10/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
...what do you mean ages of observation,watch the sky for a year in a cloudless desert and you got the movements down pat and with math can calculate future or past movements or build a model with gears like that bronze antikythera mechanism found under water...it was probably sent into the sea ,the same way the Smithsonian these days dumps artifacts that connect the real history into the sea...and if there were no wobble or tilt then more accurate antikythera mechanisms were built that could show any date...like our computer software stellarium can skip to any date or year...they were probably all melted down by knuckleheads always trying to cover the past...

If there wasn't a tilt, or wobble, then there would be no precession. The sun would rise in the same constellation on the vernal equinox forever. There wouldn't be a "Great Year".

United States
06/10/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

If there wasn't a tilt, or wobble, then there would be no precession. The sun would rise in the same constellation on the vernal equinox forever. There wouldn't be a "Great Year".
ok you might have me on that ,but the rest is true about models and math to calculate the movements...the ancients were not retarded down by modern chemicals so all the educated were geniuses who could apply critical thinking skills to every mystery...how do you think they could use science to scare the masses into obeying the "gods"...ancient Egypt had mind control technology with chemical electricity...the kings pyramid was a frequency generator...the kings box held different strengths of alkaloid plants to determine the frequency...the alternating metal slabs are missing from it...the little robot in the shaft showed you the 2 copper wires broken off that once ran all the way down...the holes in the great hallway once held alternating slabs of metal as the limestone fingers that stick out from the wall...the gods and goddesses are metals and chemicals for making the devices....red god is magnetic iron,green is copper after current and chemical bath through it...white clothes on a green god is barium sulfate to make copper anode...you have seen this frequency generator>pillar..the monkeys are electrical arcs...the alkaloid plants marijuana, coca, and opium go into the black rubber connected to the slim box connecting the alternating metals of the tower where the headpieces are expanding their pineal gland for knowledge skills...the ruling class were super geniuses who used science to control their subjects just as today with mind control frequencies....40 hertz was/is used when leaders,sunday worship,etc speak to synch the peoples minds to what they say....60 hertz gives the god feeling during religious ceremony's...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 06/10/2012 11:54 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15972877
United States
06/11/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Legend has it that Zeus sent the flood of Atlantis, as well as facilitated some sort of apparent agreement with other offworld entities that arrived with the moon, which was their base of sorts. Fascinating either way, perhaps Zeus's hands are clean after all.
1+1=2
User ID: 17235824
United Kingdom
06/11/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

ummm the monuments of the giza plateau were built around 12,000 years ago and aligned with the heavens as they then stood in the age of leo at that time ... they were built by refugees from one of the bigger floods ( after the earlier floods and before the later floods ) who wanted to record the heavens as they then stood as a marker ...

yeah i know tptb would have you believe the pyramids are only 5000 years old lol but there is plenty evidence e.g. erosion that they are about 12000 +- 500 years old ( sorry no link at present you could look it up yourself ... )

wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17235824
United Kingdom
06/11/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
jerkit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 627484
Canada
06/11/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

haven't you read my thread on how dino bones can be faked and placed into stone? who says there were sea dino's or land dino's...the military makes the fake artifacts and plants them,the masons find them and the mafia sells the book and movie rights to the so-called history...psyops have existed way back too across the nations... the other thread is called "Completely fool carbon 14 dating methods etc... just search for carbon 14 dating for the thread...

You are a loon!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9380226
United States
06/11/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Something sure as hell happened because there are foundations under a lot of water in several places in the world. I prefer the during the ice age theory because it's the easiest explanation. The moon is pretty weird though for quite a few reasons.

User ID: 17777433
United States
06/11/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

ummm the monuments of the giza plateau were built around 12,000 years ago and aligned with the heavens as they then stood in the age of leo at that time ... they were built by refugees from one of the bigger floods ( after the earlier floods and before the later floods ) who wanted to record the heavens as they then stood as a marker ...

yeah i know tptb would have you believe the pyramids are only 5000 years old lol but there is plenty evidence e.g. erosion that they are about 12000 +- 500 years old ( sorry no link at present you could look it up yourself ... )

wtf
 Quoting: 1+1=2 17235824
...your forgetting people were super geniuses back then without all the distractions of mind control and brain numbing chemicals put into everything with agendas...they divided the year into 12x30 plus the last days so the 12 months gave them the 12 processions without them having to live through them...the same way math does that today...if they were smart enough to encode science as religion they were super geniuses...

User ID: 17777433
United States
06/11/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are a loon!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 627484
...you are a shill,i proved it with chemistry and showed how A LOT of history was faked in the 'completely fool carbon dating method thread...the more iodine in plants and soil and swamps the less radiation whatever was buried in(naturally or planted later) it will give off making it date much older...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1089603
New Zealand
06/11/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

User ID: 18589170
United States
06/25/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
this thread ties in nicely with my "Atlantis is Antarctica as Giza was the north pole" thread later...it was during the age of Leo that the moon was captured...and that's why they alined the monuments toward the Leo age after settling there from Atlantis/Antarctica through calculations...

User ID: 19469530
United States
07/10/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

wtf
 Quoting: 1+1=2 17235824
i just said that,the moon was captured right before or in the age of leo...the moon has only been 12-15,000 years in earths orbit...

User ID: 20219107
United States
07/25/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
nows there's confirmation videos coming out next month that confirms my RV skills of Antarctica and north pole Giza in my Atlantis thread...i knew before the release date..

GLP