Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,189 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 403,347
Pageviews Today: 641,855Threads Today: 223Posts Today: 3,225
08:00 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sherri Kane & Dr Len Are Suing The Fuck Out Of Alex Phoney Et Al & Their ISPs For 30M

PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

06/08/2012 09:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Sherri Kane & Dr Len Are Suing The Fuck Out Of Alex Phoney Et Al & Their ISPs For 30M
sherri kane gave me a heads up about this lawsuit a few months ago - im trying to work her and len in for GLPVC before we go on summer hiatus.

cant wait for the interrogatories disclosure .

read the article here

[link to www.waronwethepeople.com]

fuckin controlled opposition gets
ownd

dont even think about shilling about SK/LH.....aint gonna work.

this is fuckin awesome - alex phoney exposed in court docs.
BLNTAF3
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Spitting Into The Wind

User ID: 16376408
United States
06/08/2012 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sherri Kane & Dr Len Are Suing The Fuck Out Of Alex Phoney Et Al & Their ISPs For 30M
With online drama like this, who needs television?
PhennommennonnModerator  (OP)
Forum Administrator

06/08/2012 09:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Sherri Kane & Dr Len Are Suing The Fuck Out Of Alex Phoney Et Al & Their ISPs For 30M
With online drama like this, who needs television?
 Quoting: Spitting Into The Wind

*we get theater seating for this matinée

i wouldnt call this drama, this should be adam sandler comedy watching how fat bullhorn guy and his entourage try to worm their way out of their own machinations
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16678904
United States
06/08/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
looks like a bunch of loon shit to me.

I click on the introduction, and it takes me to a page to buy health care crap and make a donation..

RED FLAG!!!
Sandbox Soldier
User ID: 11235712
United States
06/08/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
How about a little background story for those not in the know?
Forum Administrator

06/08/2012 10:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
How about a little background story for those not in the know?
 Quoting: Sandbox Soldier 11235712

Horowitz and Kane charge white-supremacists (also called “cause stalkers”), and their broadcasting media (including ISPs) with violating laws to sway public opinion about “Zionism,” anti-Semitism, “anti-government extremism,” and about themselves as targets of disinformation and organized crime.
Forum Administrator

06/08/2012 10:01 AM

Report Abusive Post

I click on the introduction, and it takes me to a page to buy health care crap and make a donation..

RED FLAG!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16678904

so you focus on ads and not the issue. lazy fuck.
Merci

User ID: 1499647
United States
06/08/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

RED FLAG!!!

so you focus on ads and not the issue. lazy fuck.
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

catkorn
Sandbox soldier
User ID: 11235712
United States
06/08/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the backstory. I never heard of this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1038231
United States
06/08/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
So information on this guy cannot be posted here unless it's negative...

Hmmm... Interesting policy you have there, GLP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1038231
United States
06/08/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
And it reeks of agenda, I might add.
Forum Administrator

06/08/2012 10:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
So information on this guy cannot be posted here unless it's negative...

Hmmm... Interesting policy you have there, GLP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1038231

phoney = agent provocateur.
one day you'll realize youve been deceived.
the infos out there - and validated.

denial works.....for some.
Forum Administrator

06/08/2012 10:40 AM

Report Abusive Post

is that the best you can do? youre gonna lose the argument.
Forum Administrator

06/08/2012 08:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump'n for night shift
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10771535
United States
06/08/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

RED FLAG!!!
Forum Administrator

06/08/2012 08:38 PM

Report Abusive Post

RED FLAG!!!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10771535

does your finger have palsey?
is your finger busy tickling your ass perhaps?
scroll the fuckin page for the details you nut fuck
Forum Administrator

06/08/2012 08:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
“In essence we’re suing an organized crime gang that includes commercial extortionists and white-hate extremists who are protected by federal agencies, without naming the United States of America as a co-defendant,” says Horowitz

“In law, omissions and misrepresentations” are equally fraudulent,” Horowitz explains. “Jones, like all propagandists, on behalf of concealed special interests, omits and misrepresents enough to keep audiences divided and confused. That is the purpose of the COINTELPRO’s media PSYOPS.”

Last Edited by Phennommennonn on 06/08/2012 08:52 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14838735
Canada
06/08/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
well well well.. alot of dots are connecting eh!

Good one Phen!
Forum Administrator

06/08/2012 09:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
well well well.. alot of dots are connecting eh!

Good one Phen!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14838735

most of us know who/what he is, but having depositions, interrogatories and other evidence admissible in court would finally out him like janet jacksons tit at the superbowl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17616036
United Kingdom
06/08/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

is that the best you can do? youre gonna lose the argument.
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

He don't even have an argument, madam. He just testing his keyboard. ...well it works, now you can clear off, buffoon.

GLP