Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,106 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,531,920
Pageviews Today: 2,545,300Threads Today: 1,022Posts Today: 18,082
11:41 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Youngsters Why does your Generation think Tattoos, piercings, fake tits, ect.. is acceptable in our society?

Culture Of Mindless Trash
User ID: 1403521
United States
06/08/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Youngsters Why does your Generation think Tattoos, piercings, fake tits, ect.. is acceptable in our society?
I don't want to offend any of you youngsters, however your culture is Trash..Tattoos and piercings make you look like Trash, electronic music makes you sound plain retarded, and Fake Tits/cosmetics make you look Fake! How can you fools be so ignorant to support such mindless and detrimental behavior?? TPTB has already warped your brains beyond repair just as they have planned..I hope you guys learn to enjoy the true pleasures in life i really do, but nothing will change unless you cowards own up to your misguided and sheepish ways!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15120256
United States
06/08/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Youngsters Why does your Generation think Tattoos, piercings, fake tits, ect.. is acceptable in our society?
How old are you?
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 17549551
United States
06/08/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Youngsters Why does your Generation think Tattoos, piercings, fake tits, ect.. is acceptable in our society?
one word> television.
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
Old enough to know something is seriously wrong with the morals of this aforementioned generation!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16794785
Croatia
Report Abusive Post
What looks like trash is a matter of opinion, and to lump all "youngsters" together is a little ignorant isn't it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15152757
United States
06/08/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a competition of who can be the coolest, nothing more, nothing less.

" Look at me "

Hell, I remember when you were a " rebel " if you had a safety pin through your cheek.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/08/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
What looks like trash is a matter of opinion, and to lump all "youngsters" together is a little ignorant isn't it?
 Quoting: Bendsch

We all know who im talking about..If i sounded like i was generalizing that was not the goal of this post, my apologies
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 506563
Canada
06/08/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Old enough to know something is seriously wrong with the morals of this aforementioned generation!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1403521

Your morals are outdated and dead. Your generation is no longer on top, stop being an old bitch and live with it.
You should be treated like an old Canadian. Put on an ice float and sent out to sea.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/08/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your morals are outdated and dead. Your generation is no longer on top, stop being an old bitch and live with it.
You should be treated like an old Canadian. Put on an ice float and sent out to sea.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 506563

Thanks for proving my point about the deteriorating moral standards of our youth...Bravo!clappa
Anonymous Coward
Canada
06/08/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for proving my point about the deteriorating moral standards of our youth...Bravo!clappa

I'm probably just as old as you, but it's not my time anymore. You're being a cunt.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15740069
United States
06/08/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I find it funny when watching a season of survivor you see all the girls in the wild at their natural beauty.

With no make up just mud and sweat.

Then after they get kicked off and return on the jury you see them all dolled up with clothes and hair done and face all painted and you cant even hardly recognize them.

Then you think to yourself they looked better out in the Bush !
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/08/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm probably just as old as you, but it's not my time anymore. You're being a cunt.

No, just because something is popular in society does not mean it is correct! Seems like you need to take some time to relearn your history..To say "its not our time anymore" is just a mindless and pathetic excuse to justify your apathy!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 554016
United States
06/08/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
acceptable in our society?

it has been "your" society since 1954
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14104911
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Hahahahahaha someone got old and can't get used to it.
goodmockingbird

User ID: 16354268
United States
Report Abusive Post
I don't want to offend any of you youngsters, however your culture is Trash..Tattoos and piercings make you look like Trash, electronic music makes you sound plain retarded, and Fake Tits/cosmetics make you look Fake! How can you fools be so ignorant to support such mindless and detrimental behavior?? TPTB has already warped your brains beyond repair just as they have planned..I hope you guys learn to enjoy the true pleasures in life i really do, but nothing will change unless you cowards own up to your misguided and sheepish ways!
 Quoting: Culture Of Mindless Trash 1403521

Dear Fellow Senior,

I too recall the wacky fashions of our heyday.

And how ridiculous our appearance looked to our parents.

One main difference between us and todays kids:

When we outgrew our then-trendy clothes and makeup, we just took them off.
I Support Our First Responders
Anonymous Coward
Canada
06/08/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, just because something is popular in society does not mean it is correct! Seems like you need to take some time to relearn your history..To say "its not our time anymore" is just a mindless and pathetic excuse to justify your apathy!

Every generation thinks this of the next generation. It's you not learning from history and you that is repeating yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10097155
United States
06/08/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

The problem is you are obsolete old timer. This is evolution.

Time for you to slip away quietly and die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
06/08/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

And there's absolutely *no* way that any of the old timers from when you were young were thinking the same thing about whatever your generation was doing with themselves?

hmm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16509902
United States
06/08/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the society of satan.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/08/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Every generation thinks this of the next generation. It's you not learning from history and you that is repeating yourself.

True but you are a flat out moron for acting in such an apathetic fashion! This is a conspiracy website by the way, im shocked that so many of you GLP'rs are so brainwashed that you actually think this type of behavior is acceptable and normal..We are truly fucked!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
06/08/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

True but you are a flat out moron for acting in such an apathetic fashion! This is a conspiracy website by the way, im shocked that so many of you GLP'rs are so brainwashed that you actually think this type of behavior is acceptable and normal..We are truly fucked!

So growing old and tired is a conspiracy now? Take your crying over to opera's forums or something.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/08/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

And there's absolutely *no* way that any of the old timers from when you were young were thinking the same thing about whatever your generation was doing with themselves?

hmm
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8788578

Fine then, enjoy your plastic culture filled with your beloved Trashy morals and homosexual agenda that is void of any trace of humanity! It is your generations will, so enjoy!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15120256
United States
06/08/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dear Fellow Senior,

I too recall the wacky fashions of our heyday.

And how ridiculous our appearance looked to our parents.

One main difference between us and todays kids:

When we outgrew our then-trendy clothes and makeup, we just took them off.
 Quoting: goodmockingbird

Remembering that my grandma said the same things about my mother...

As far as outgrowing anything...do you see any 35 year olds running around today showing off their tattoos and piercings? Maybe a few...just like the old "hippies". Give the younger generation a chance to EXPRESS THEMSELVES just like you demanded when you were young.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/08/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

So growing old and tired is a conspiracy now? Take your crying over to opera's forums or something.

I guess you will be just fine living in your plastic homosexual cesspit you and your generation are so eager to defend..You will most certainly look like a fool when half of our children are either autistic or homosexual! Enjoy punk!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8846775
United States
06/08/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

First of all, there is nothing morally wrong with tattoos or piercings. No one is harmed by them, and while they may look disgusting, theres nothing harmful or wrong about them. It only seems that they are wrong because we are unaccustomed to seeing them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16794785
Croatia
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Bendsch

We all know who im talking about..If i sounded like i was generalizing that was not the goal of this post, my apologies

Ok but then it's a little "blind" to adress this to youngsters, there are so many fucked up people in this world also oldies, with the sickest plastic surgery stories- imo tattoos just look nice, kind of an expression. But if you don't like tattoos and plastic surgery you should adress it to all people who are doing this. You must remember that "you oldies" invented this shit and created us, but i hope that doesn't sound generalizing s226
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17128952
United States
Report Abusive Post
Stupid title. All of those things are acceptable in our society.

Why do they think those things are acceptable in our society?
Because they are.

Glad to help out with your cognition there.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
06/08/2012 04:22 PM

Report Abusive Post

:tattoosarepretty:
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14104911
Canada
Report Abusive Post
HAHAHAH OP IS OLD AND BITTER.

dickangryface

Hey Old Man OP, why don't you go yell at the children playing across the street.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8846775
United States
Report Abusive Post

I guess you will be just fine living in your plastic homosexual cesspit you and your generation are so eager to defend..You will most certainly look like a fool when half of our children are either autistic or homosexual! Enjoy punk!

Clearly, tattoos turin strAight people gay.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
06/08/2012 04:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
:Texas tan line:
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892

GLP