Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,705 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 59,669
Pageviews Today: 110,833Threads Today: 52Posts Today: 797
01:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Everything I ever desired in a 'Forum'...

aether

User ID: 1412926
United Kingdom
06/24/2012 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Everything I ever desired in a 'Forum'...
seer 777 it crossed my mind to post on your thread because i notice you utilize several recent (past 1550 years) symbols and we can explore how and why they arose

maybe

Large "telluric currents" have been found circulating through Earth's crust because our magnetic field induces current flow in conductive strata.
Thousands of amperes flow beneath the surface, varying according to conductivity. Since the Sun can affect Earth's magnetic field through geomagnetic storms, fluctuations in telluric currents can occur when there is an increase in sunspots or solar flares, because they create oscillations in the ionosphere.
Sometimes earthquakes can produce flashes of light and other luminous events, as well.
Ball lightning has been reported accompanying earthquakes, as have bright, colorful cloud-like formations floating in the sky above the fractured strata. It is not surprising that glow discharges occur before and after earthquakes: compressing quartz creates a flow of electric current.......
 Quoting: observation

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

so we have natural electricity (lightening forming) below ground and we know all about lightning forming above the ground and now know this arrives from space NOT clouds in our atmosphere

now lets take as above so below emerald tablet which only arose 1400 years ago as a translation of more ancient knowing

What is the above is from the below and the below is from the above. The work of wonders is from One.
And all things sprang from this essence through a single projection. How marvelous is its work! It is the principle [sic] part of the world and its custodian

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

they didn`t have a clue what they were talking about but got enough of the original knowing for us to see while they pinned what they can not see to their planet god belief (the 1)
 Quoting: aether

you see where that is going

Last Edited by aether on 06/24/2012 08:02 AM
aether

United Kingdom
06/24/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Fool (Tarot card)

we don`t know when but because no one knew anything of useful consequence to explain their emotional experience of life and looked to discover answers there arose the notion that it was our belief formed from intelligence within ourselves that stooped us knowing what god was telling us, what ever god notion was popular at the time

so
the notion was that there are those among us whom do not possess our intelligently designed by us self awareness
and
because they do not possess it, they retained our lost ability to listen to god
so
it become popular for the wise amongst us to listen to mental people and translate their nonsense into sense as the wise understood it to be
thus satisfying the belief that they could never hear it direct because they were wise (self aware)
this progressed into the popular notion that to say sequences of nonsense was to be closer to god
if you notice in our history, it is never what the fool says that is vital
it is always the translation by those whom are wise that is written as truth
it is the same today
many believe to speak nonsense achieves closer to god for them and of course chaos magic etc it formed around it
the notion is no different from looking for hidden sequences in ancient scripts etc.

now on the topic on sequencing nonsense to be translated by our wise into sense you may see that were the wise clever enough to actually do that the last thing they would do is listen to nonsense to tell what they know

Last Edited by aether on 06/24/2012 08:17 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13456124
United States
06/24/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just a hint Aether as I appreciate your intellect and you seek to know the truth:

The truth can often be explained very simply from what I have been ahown. It is us humans that complicate the explanations. Look always for various related concepts and look for common denominators. Look for the simple answer. Look big and small and use universal laws to find them too. Here is a hint though that is the biggest of them all. What is the motive of behind the one who seeks? Is it pure enough to be willing to share it freely with all mankind? You think the divine mind wouldn't respond in kind??? Be worthy and God can provide anything. We get lost in our minds thinking we are separate from God and we lose sight that God is doing this whole thing whether we see it or not.

Credit goes where credit is due always. Man screws this up by not recognizing where intelligence comes in the first place. We like to play God and screw up the first couple of commandments. When in alignment with divinity anything ia possible. Some have a part of them they choose to forget on purpose and otherwise. Its the otherwise people who can be the revealers of "facts" but these ones forget who is ultimately in charge. Man has placed so much emphasis on thinking only to fail to realize this is what is separating us from the divine. The mind is the runaway train. No room for divine mind and heart with the thinker that fears.

Subtract everything possible about the self to arrive at point of divine entry (higher self manifesting/expression.) Empty the cup of anything causing one to think or feel negatively in any way. Know thyself in other words. Be willing to right ones wrongs. Be willing to help others all the time without credit at all. SKIP CREDIT - you will be rewarded anyway later but this isn't why you do it or that defeats the purpose as it is looking for credit. Key things here are doing things anonymously for the betterment of all mankind and all entities everywhere.

My question is this is the same solution for us applicable throughout the rest of the multi-verse no matter the dimension. What can be learned from spiritual warriors who battle the dark forces? Is there a better way for them? What if the solutions are the same??? That could be something. If not exactly what are the common denominators???
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/24/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seer - how r u?

Me - giving up vices and examining self - the story of my mundane existence. :) Gonna meditate here for a while.
So what are you looking to teach me?

Hope you sold some stuff. :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/24/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Too funny. The ad placement between my two posts. "Battle of the immortals. Prepare to fight. Join now." I think it says. Why not instead of fight just love???? I have to think this is how we battle to win the war.
aether

United Kingdom
06/24/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey ac 13456124

nice post thumbs

i get the essence of what you are telling, same as has always been told since we remember telling

you refer to quite young information (bible) as your source of application , which does to some degree replicate the information it was formed from and to a lesser extent matches what humanity has discovered in our past 100 years or so

so
language and meaning may be a problem because the bible falls between two information sources and does not match either of them to well

the source it is derived from
and
the information source we have discovered which forms reality in our present era

we can make sense of the bible today but only because we know what we know today
we could and never have before

step by step

Last Edited by aether on 06/24/2012 01:36 PM
aether

United Kingdom
06/24/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
hope you don`t mind a rhyme
on the perils of linear time

Genesis -1:1

whatever wrote that line
wanted to impose time
by putting a beginning
making eternity ending
the reason is simple
place power in invisible
then wield power by saying
authority from a non existing
thus impossible to deny
you are the main guy

Thread: Genesis -1:1 (Page 3)

Linear time

Unlike many other religions, whose sense of time was basically cyclic, Judaism and Christianity worked to preserve a written linear history and mythic timeline, running from the creation to the end of the world. For example, in Aztec mythology the universe is created and destroyed repeatedly in a circular concept of History, but in Judaism and Christianity, the universe has been created only once and will be destroyed only once, and after its destruction it will be restored to perfection once and for all, having a lineal concept of time. Likewise, Islamic mythology has a linear time perspective, running from the creation to the end of the world and the establishment of paradise on heaven. Qur'an 56 describes the end times, the judgment of the dead, and the eternal reward and punishment of saints and sinners—an eschatological mythology similar to the storyline of the Christian Book of Revelation and to some elements in the Jewish Book of Isaiah and Book of Daniel.

Last Edited by aether on 06/24/2012 01:45 PM
Curiosity555

User ID: 11735837
Belgium
06/24/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
popcorn
For I am beyond time. I am beyond space. I am with you always.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/24/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Mish - is that you?

Aether and others. I am using bible terms to describe things yes (I guess.) I didn't learn what I know from the bible but from gnosis. I think (though I really know nothing) what I found is timeless but chose terms that people here are likely to understand. The fact is who can really say they know anything. How do you define the divine? How can we be sure we really know anything? Clear the slate clean to see God is great. No belief/ideology, no expectation, no selfish intentions/motices, no fear and the manifestations of fear all lead to being the clean slate so the divine works in one. Resolution and complete willingness of qrongs and aligning ones will with the divine are also necessary.

I asked someone if the fate of the world was in their hands what would you do. The sweet soul says save it. I said how. What one word would you use to describe how to save the world. He struggled a bit and out of his mouth comes faith . He's still struggling with the concept and mumbling some more trying to conceptualize what it would take trying to put a sentence together. I see him struggling almost scared like as if oh my God I wouldn't know what to do or where to begin. I realized I better stop him from his struggles and told him I agreed with the first world he pronounced - Faith. Food for thought, food for thought. I think sometimes it is the only thing we have but I do know its the only thing I need. I can have nothing as long as I have faith. The rest always seems to take care of itself doesn't it?

I do think its way cool the stuff you and s on s come up with so please don't take any of this as a critique but as an idea you may want to explore for yourself. For me by doing this whole eliminative process I have experienced heaven on earth. Now I am working back to that going through the mess of a mind I have and my previous actions and trying to be willing to make the amends, etc. It worked before so I am going through the motions and seeing what else may help people.

Any ideas Aether what types of things one would give up to clear the slate so to speak? You seem to have the mind for this sort of thing :)

Thank you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13958950
United States
06/24/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Be good. Be gentle. And IT will BE." - Seer777

Seer, the Taurus Queen that is you, gifted with substantial amounts of natural beauty will always attract those that see it. Like me for instance, just a shard east of you, we can gather here, virtually, the middle of a godlike universe. With broken earthenware everywhere, fragments remain and can be found. This I mention is one desire I find and often not soon enough for sometimes the edges... the cuts, are a little rough. But like a diamond or a green-skinned chardonnay, you shine. You're soft and smooth. I hold my glass and toast to you. Thanks for being here.
Seer777  (OP)
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
06/24/2012 08:27 PM

Report Abusive Post

Seer, the Taurus Queen that is you, gifted with substantial amounts of natural beauty will always attract those that see it. Like me for instance, just a shard east of you, we can gather here, virtually, the middle of a godlike universe. With broken earthenware everywhere, fragments remain and can be found. This I mention is one desire I find and often not soon enough for sometimes the edges... the cuts, are a little rough. But like a diamond or a green-skinned chardonnay, you shine. You're soft and smooth. I hold my glass and toast to you. Thanks for being here.
 Quoting: Tzar Om

HAPPYHEART

My day just got better by leaps and bounds...

Suffocating I was.

NO more...cumbersome...

"There is a balance between two worlds
One with an arrow and a cross
Regardless of the balance life has become
Cumbersome..."

No more...cumbersome...

Just lift.

wink

1+1=1 or an entirely new thing.

1+1+1=spin...

Spinning...gets tiresome.

triangle1

Last Edited by Seer777 on 06/24/2012 08:28 PM
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13958950
United States
06/24/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Tzar Om

HAPPYHEART

My day just got better by leaps and bounds...

Suffocating I was.

NO more...cumbersome...

"There is a balance between two worlds
One with an arrow and a cross
Regardless of the balance life has become
Cumbersome..."

No more...cumbersome...

Just lift.

wink

1+1=1 or an entirely new thing.

1+1+1=spin...

Spinning...gets tiresome.

:triangle1:
 Quoting: Seer777

Great. My intent becomes your success.

Spinning wheels are indeed Tire some but no need to burn any rubber out of here. I'm slow and easy this Sunday evening.

And for the sake and cause of another smile...

1+1+1 = 3 x 7 = 21 = 3 equals you, me and 'thee' a triune unity I'm reminded each time we share, each time we speak and that even while in moments of silence, know thee other remains between... and thee source inevitably binds us.

edited: for the potential of better understanding
aether

United Kingdom
06/25/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey ac 13456124

nice post
in simplest of terms there can exist no mysteries because where that not to be true our environment (universe) could never exist as we experience it does because if mystery was real our universe would never know what to do to keep itself as we experience it does

following the loss of our golden age we where forced to believe mysteries exist because we did not know why all that we experienced altered

so

we possess our memory of no mysteries and for a long time, we possessed no memory of how and why we where once as we remember we were , mystery had arisen in conflict to our memory

in recent years , following thousands of years of us wrestling with the arisen mystery ,we discovered, in our late 19th century, a glimpse of solution to the mystery

throughout our 20th century we constructed technology from our glimpse of solution and explored the meaning that our new to us knowing led to

it has led to our knowing why and how we lived and lost our collectively remembered golden age lifestyle and has provided us with the practical capability both spiritually and materially, to express ourselves (live) as we intuitively know it is are nature to be so

that being said we today are still within the formative process of implementing what is known and still no clear definition has arisen of it`s implementation for understandable reasons
our past 5000 years plus of beliefs within our societies structures stand in the way of our newly acquired knowing and will continue to do so without careful management in synchronization with our altering environment

naturally occurring environmental alteration is vital to this process and does not signify what was once believed

what it does signify is our new knowing is correct because we know why and how it is happening and it`s effect upon the minds of humanity

i just realized i could fill seer`s thread with words but they have all been said in various threads in glp by myself and others and ones such as seer are on the case
it seems to me
so
not sure what else i could say at this moment in the post

Last Edited by aether on 06/25/2012 10:23 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
06/25/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
The thing about GLP is that whilst everything you could want in a forum is here, there's plenty that you don't ever want in a forum, too xx
 Quoting: Ardhanarishvara

This. I was reading an older thread last night from 2009 and was stunned by the rational debate and intelligence of the posts from both sides of the issue. This place used to be amazing.

Now its infested with so many trolls, shills and teenagers every thread is a shitfest. It's hardly worth coming here anymore.

Wish I could find a forum like the old GLP.

May she rest in peace.
Seer777  (OP)

United States
06/25/2012 10:58 AM

Report Abusive Post
Seer - how r u?

Me - giving up vices and examining self - the story of my mundane existence. :) Gonna meditate here for a while.
So what are you looking to teach me?

Hope you sold some stuff. :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13456124

I am much better thank you for asking.

Forgive my absence yesterday, I was not in a way which allowed formative thought...

But with each new day the opportunity for positive and adaptive change is birthed anew.

hf
~Seneca
Seer777  (OP)

United States
06/25/2012 11:05 AM

Report Abusive Post
hope you don`t mind a rhyme
on the perils of linear time

Genesis -1:1

whatever wrote that line
wanted to impose time
by putting a beginning
making eternity ending
the reason is simple
place power in invisible
then wield power by saying
authority from a non existing
thus impossible to deny
you are the main guy

Thread: Genesis -1:1 (Page 3)

Linear time

Unlike many other religions, whose sense of time was basically cyclic, Judaism and Christianity worked to preserve a written linear history and mythic timeline, running from the creation to the end of the world. For example, in Aztec mythology the universe is created and destroyed repeatedly in a circular concept of History, but in Judaism and Christianity, the universe has been created only once and will be destroyed only once, and after its destruction it will be restored to perfection once and for all, having a lineal concept of time. Likewise, Islamic mythology has a linear time perspective, running from the creation to the end of the world and the establishment of paradise on heaven. Qur'an 56 describes the end times, the judgment of the dead, and the eternal reward and punishment of saints and sinners—an eschatological mythology similar to the storyline of the Christian Book of Revelation and to some elements in the Jewish Book of Isaiah and Book of Daniel.

I never mind a rhyme, quite taken with them tbh.

wink

Thank you for all your wonderful contributions to my thread aether. Feel free to fill the pages however you choose.

Free the muse and know I will never stifle creativity or critical thinking. Much the opposite in fact.

I encourage it.

It is an honor to be in your company.

long stem
~Seneca
aether

United Kingdom
06/25/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Talmudic tradition that often reaches much farther into the past than better known sources, like the books of the Scriptures, reveals in this instance a memory not suspected at the reading of the seventh chapter of Genesis. But in view of what we have brought out until now, and what we intend to illuminate on the following pages, the blinding light preceding the Deluge by seven days is an interesting and important detail. The world was in a dazzling light, sevenfold stronger than the light of the sun; the light was so strong and so brilliant day and night alike, that the sun was entirely overpowered by it; and in the days of Isaiah, thousands of years later, the memory of the light of the seven days was vivid in tradition, so that the prophet could refer to it in desiring to describe the solar light of the messianic age.

Numerous Sanscrit texts assert that seven or even twelve suns shone just before the Deluge. “Being ignited, all of a sudden, the entire terrestrial sphere blazed forth.” Twelve suns shone with “dazzling radiance” and consumed the world. (The Skanda Purana in Shastri, The Flood Legend in Sanscrit Literature, p. 86). Cf. similar accounts in the Matsya Purana, ch. ii, the Padma Purana, ch. xxxvi, the Vishnu Purana, ch. iii, the Kalika Purana, ch. xxv, and in the Mahabharata, chapter “Matsyopakhyana.” ].

[link to www.varchive.org]

this guy was a clever man of recent years
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/25/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looking for your opinions on this aether, seer, s on s, or any of the crew of light workers here for that matter. Do you think as we rotate as a solar system back into the light (precession) have to wonder if the fluff we have just arrived in isn't this light) that we awaken to our former selves? I wonder too about the "type" of souls incarnating now too if these energies affect this? I have to think too as soon as many/everyone has esp ( telepathy, etc.) its a changed world. Where does the shadow hide then????

I wonder too where the inner work fits in. Are we just going to behave constantly? Are we just going to know we are spirit and presumably eternal? There will be no need to know self as we juat lnow more all the way around???? Then what of the physical body - do we jave a different preoccupation with this?

I wonder how much of our aberrant mentality really comes from the denial of our physical death. I think the anthropologist Robert? Becker was pretty brilliant in his work years ago on this (The Denial of Death.)
I wonder what happens with just some changes in perception. It seems if u start realizing and accepting soul mortality, karma, reincarnation, precession of the equinoxes, love is letting go of fear, etc then ones "outlook" takes a different slant.

Of course things like the prospect of physical immortality and some other things can throw a wrench in the psyche. :)

Oh and Seer on that other topic where we were working with others and helping others (cog. Dis.) did you get confirmation from up top. I want the story.
Seer777  (OP)

United States
06/25/2012 06:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
Oh and Seer on that other topic where we were working with others and helping others (cog. Dis.) did you get confirmation from up top. I want the story.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13456124

Can you elucidate a bit further?

I am not sure to what you are referring...

hf
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 585354
United States
06/25/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is right here.

Eternal Thanks.

:long stem:

U realize what kind of site this is?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15855832

Yes.

A Miracle.

A Platform.

An Elysium of Souls.

Great souls.

Geniuses.

The outer fringe of thinkers bound by not.

Brilliance amid the Darkness in 5D.

I C each of U...

When you Shine.

:dragonnebula:

The Shards gather...

hf

"Together we stand.
Divided we fall."

:vesicapisces:

Indra's Net...

:Universe:

The Web.

hey where did you get this universe pic, I've never seen it?! Wow! thanks
Seer777  (OP)

United States
06/25/2012 07:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
:Universe:

The Web.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 585354

Sure thing...

I found it like you just did.

Hehe.

hf

Last Edited by Seer777 on 06/25/2012 07:06 PM
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1626131
06/25/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
browser switch. ya know the drill. confirm from the angelic realm...
aether

United Kingdom
06/25/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ac

quite often when that picture is seen it prompts the visuals intuitively of comparison to what we have discovered our brain neuron connectivity looks like

where that true it would force us to accept our universe is self aware (intelligent)

imagine how that conflicts with most of our social structures that teach us our universe is mechanical (not self aware)

that may be a good starting point to commence thought because to discover evidence for it to be true you have to look at information not more than 60 years old
Seer777  (OP)

United States
06/25/2012 09:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ac

quite often when that picture is seen it prompts the visuals intuitively of comparison to what we have discovered our brain neuron connectivity looks like

where that true it would force us to accept our universe is self aware (intelligent)

imagine how that conflicts with most of our social structures that teach us our universe is mechanical (not self aware)

that may be a good starting point to commence thought because to discover evidence for it to be true you have to look at information not more than 60 years old

Exactly.

I have mentioned the very same on several occasions.

Intersection.

Connection.

As above, So below.

hugs
~Seneca
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 18589170
United States
06/25/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
...hey seerhf...nobody flew higher than an angel finding 777 is the number of god and i am god thread...P.I.K.I. says what are we going to do today brain...brain says same thing we always do we worked together and took over the kingdom...P.I.K.I.>potassium iodide KI...spock and kirk(2 sides of the brain) ordered some crystals(P.I.K.I.)from the bridge/pineal gland for the enter the prize body...wooohoooooooo...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 06/25/2012 10:07 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Seer777  (OP)

United States
06/25/2012 10:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
...hey seerhf
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

Hello Ceti.

I watched that vid for the first time a couple of days ago.

I trust you are in good humor as always.

hf
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1847667
06/25/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
It always repeats itself and it all has consciousness. Rocks, trees, stars and bees. Wouldn't surprise me if every single cell or even atom. We just don't see it because we aren't thinking from that perception. NOW what we have to think about replicating and manifesting is LOVE.

Seer did u confirm with the higher realms?
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 18589170
United States
06/25/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
...hey seerhf
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

Hello Ceti.

I watched that vid for the first time a couple of days ago.

I trust you are in good humor as always.

hf
Moses went to the mountain hidden spring above little Egypt and refilled with water,then partly walked/jogged 2 miles...feel great using the 3 keys...i added some more in the previous post...the mtdna mcbain highlander has become the 1...its a trip how nick cage looks excatly like my little bro that passed except hes got my eyes,bro had brown eyes...i think my hells angel/mafia/cia/james bond look alike dad made me a movie star half brother,lol.

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 06/25/2012 10:17 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Seer777  (OP)

United States
06/25/2012 10:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
It always repeats itself and it all has consciousness. Rocks, trees, stars and bees. Wouldn't surprise me if every single cell or even atom. We just don't see it because we aren't thinking from that perception. NOW what we have to think about replicating and manifesting is LOVE.

Seer did u confirm with the higher realms?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1847667

Yes, love...

Daily.

But perhaps not just in the way you may be thinking.

I receive positive feedback mainly through how others relate and respond and the energy created through each interaction.

Does that make sense?

hugs
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1847667
06/25/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey t ceti, which order u belong to?

GLP