Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,510 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 256,518
Pageviews Today: 419,025Threads Today: 133Posts Today: 2,405
06:04 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Everything I ever desired in a 'Forum'...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1599317
07/04/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Everything I ever desired in a 'Forum'...
I wonder about creating in dreams. Lucid dreaming. Creating a new dream from the heart maybe while sleeping, daydreaming, or awake.

Which one u think may be most effective seer?
Seer777  (OP)
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
07/04/2012 04:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
I wonder about creating in dreams. Lucid dreaming. Creating a new dream from the heart maybe while sleeping, daydreaming, or awake.

Which one u think may be most effective seer?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1599317

I believe it is all based within belief, imagination, and will.

Regardless of medium.

hf
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8306120
07/04/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
True - I knew you were going to say that.

Sometimes I wonder why I ask questions only to go I already knew the answer - perhaps to point it out to self...

Happy 4th!!!
Seer777  (OP)

United States
07/04/2012 05:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
True - I knew you were going to say that.

Sometimes I wonder why I ask questions only to go I already knew the answer - perhaps to point it out to self...

Happy 4th!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8306120

wink

Thank you love, same to you.

hf
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1540313
United States
07/04/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
me love GLP, tootounge
Seer777  (OP)

United States
07/04/2012 05:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
me love GLP, tootounge
 Quoting: SpiderJones

happyheart

hf
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13958950
United States
07/05/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Seer my dear, I was wondering if you had any of your art online or could post a sample here. Would love to see some if so and willing. Perhaps something you consider a favorite?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1552541
07/06/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Seer,

Hope your 4th was good.

Did more inner work and had some synchs and a convergence. Things are beginning to make sense as a result I think. Of course all you probably know this already :)

That pretty red rock may just be cinnabar you flash my way. Its probably ruby but the point is I am checking out the emerald tablets. It's funny the whole stone theme.

God bless you and I hope your gift comes lightning quick. Ride the lightning...

I never did figure this out - what elements make up lightning if any (nitrogen, argon, hydrogen, oxygen?) My friends laughed when I tried to figure that one out and I can't remember why I wanted to know - something to do with healing, evolution, electricity generation???

I do have a question too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19251602
United States
07/06/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumppeaceI am pleased to see this thread still alive -God Bless -take care
aether

User ID: 1412926
United Kingdom
07/08/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
aether

United Kingdom
07/08/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seer777  (OP)

United States
07/08/2012 12:21 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: aether

The Blue 'genies'?

What I have come to understand is that Djinn have freewill and vary in abilities, strengths, and light or dark leanings just as Man.

You should see a lot of symbolism here.

Even the 'pillars' make an appearance...

hf
~Seneca
aether

United Kingdom
07/08/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I have come to understand is that Djinn have freewill and vary in abilities, strengths, and light or dark leanings just as Man.
 Quoting: seer777

where a djinn to tell of their experiences with humans , we may be surprised

they may say:

" the combination of humans presently incorrect knowing of our environment, dormant senses and terror formed beliefs, combined within the djinn`s naturally enhancing influence upon electromagnetic fields local to their presence, to the djinn, this combination appears to prompt unpredictable reactions within humans rarely matching the djinns motive for their meeting"

Last Edited by aether on 07/08/2012 06:09 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6669575
United States
07/08/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Plasma Jinn

Muslims believe that jinn have the power to fly and size-shift by fitting into any space. It is interesting to note that the popular depictions of a "genie" often show a large giant whose body tapers into a vortex and who, despite his size, is able to squeeze into Aladdin's lamp or a small bottle. This piece of fiction actually illustrates quite nicely the ability of jinn to size-shift. The depiction of a flame in a lamp is also reminiscent of plasma. Neon signs and fluorescent lamps have plasmas in them. Any type of fire with a very high temperature can generate a plasma.

Jinn are also believed to be able to shape-shift and therefore can appear to humans as snakes, scorpions, cattle, donkeys, birds, and other animals. They exist at a different "vibratory rate" or "energy level" and therefore are not normally visible or detectable by us. In other words, they can be said to be living in a parallel world which interpenetrates our own.

[link to nexusilluminati.blogspot.com]
Seer777  (OP)

United States
07/08/2012 06:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
Plasma Jinn

Muslims believe that jinn have the power to fly and size-shift by fitting into any space. It is interesting to note that the popular depictions of a "genie" often show a large giant whose body tapers into a vortex and who, despite his size, is able to squeeze into Aladdin's lamp or a small bottle. This piece of fiction actually illustrates quite nicely the ability of jinn to size-shift. The depiction of a flame in a lamp is also reminiscent of plasma. Neon signs and fluorescent lamps have plasmas in them. Any type of fire with a very high temperature can generate a plasma.

Jinn are also believed to be able to shape-shift and therefore can appear to humans as snakes, scorpions, cattle, donkeys, birds, and other animals. They exist at a different "vibratory rate" or "energy level" and therefore are not normally visible or detectable by us. In other words, they can be said to be living in a parallel world which interpenetrates our own.

[link to nexusilluminati.blogspot.com]
 Quoting: ArunaLuna

clapping

Full circle...

Thank you Luna.

Today's circle...

Djinn--->Genie--->miracle of log orb--->plamoid orbs--->then back to plasma djinn.

cool2
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18839298
United States
07/08/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's negrocious....
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/08/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
rofl Negrocious...

[link to www.urbandictionary.com]
Seer777  (OP)

United States
07/08/2012 06:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: seer777

where a djinn to tell of their experiences with humans , we may be surprised

they may say:

" the combination of humans presently incorrect knowing of our environment, dormant senses and terror formed beliefs, combined within the djinn`s naturally enhancing influence upon electromagnetic fields local to their presence, to the djinn,

this combination appears to prompt unpredictable reactions within humans rarely matching the djinns motive for their meeting"

Yes.

Just like anything else...

In untrained hands, djinns can be unpredictable at best.

"Be careful what you wish for..."

hf
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/08/2012 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf
 Quoting: Seer777

Kinda like men.

chuckle
Seer777  (OP)

United States
07/08/2012 07:04 PM

Report Abusive Post

hf

Kinda like men.

chuckle

Or power.

I assume a practiced master must ask themselves and continually reflect on, potentially dangerous emotional response with which could cause unintended damage in hindsight.

Unpredictability often leads to growth in areas of awareness and strength, tactic and skill.

Makes one more apt to bend, and roll with the punches.

Under the gun...or trial under fire IOW.

lol.

hf
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/08/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
The grand scheme of things has kind of a built in safety feature for stoopidity. So issues like "power in the wrong hands" aren't necessarily something one should worry about.

You'll (any person) will never be endowed/blessed/authorized any kind of power that they haven't already demonstrated to be responsible for.
aether

United Kingdom
07/08/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
this information may make you feel unstable
but for the moment think macro and go global
the peoples republic of china is centrally run
electrical dragon paths is how china was begun
1.3 billion chinese know how ley lines are run
and the koran clearly tells you never make fun
of the many jinn whom live here with you and me
that's 1.66 billion muslims that have eyes to see
almost half of the humans of this world today
already know that plasma will never go away

Dragon Paths
[link to www.bellaonline.com]

"In China, even today, there are lines across the land called dragon paths -- marked for centuries by roads, temples, shrines, cemeteries, and distinct constructions"
[link to www.ratical.org]

plasma jinn
[link to forums.islamicawakening.com]

[link to free-minds.org]

it`s easy to awake any culture on earth
especially if you are sure of it` worth
there is no merit in promoting a lie
because that`s when way too many die
discoveries are hard enough to achieve
let`s hope that only a few will grieve

Thread: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine. (Page 7)
Seer777  (OP)

United States
07/08/2012 07:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
The grand scheme of things has kind of a built in safety feature for stoopidity. So issues like "power in the wrong hands" aren't necessarily something one should worry about.

You'll (any person) will never be endowed/blessed/authorized any kind of power that they haven't already demonstrated to be responsible for.

grinning

Exactly.

That was my same conclusion.

And it's the question and reflection of that potential which gets us there.

hf
~Seneca
what does it feel like?
User ID: 11447095
United States
07/08/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Plasma discharges from our Sun has the ability to alter human consciousness. Experiments have been done where electrical currents placed on specific regions of the brain alters ones ability to make moral choices. Essentially decisions while under the influence of these electrical currents were found to be amoral. With the analogy of the jinn represented as vortexes with a plasma origin, one can make direct comparisons to humans decisions making while under the influences of such a property to good and evil as being directing influenced by the jinn.

The jinn made me do it, is not a defense suitable for the courts, but with the rash of bizaare human behavior and the irrational decisions and actions that are evident in all walks of life latel; one may be able to say very correctly that the jinn(devil) made me to it.

Lets hope that the increased Solar output predicted for 2012 and 2013 has as much of an enlightening effect on some as it has a detrimental effect of those most susceptible to their baser instincts.

Sometimes I let my baser instincts get the better of me.
Seer777  (OP)

United States
07/08/2012 08:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
I believe there is good reason to believe the 'djinn' are in fact the Annunaki who are both rumored to be 'blue'.

Which can also be connected to the Watchers.

hmm

Man has made Devils of the Chaste
and Heroes of the Wicked...

transition
~Seneca
aether

United Kingdom
07/09/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe there is good reason to believe the 'djinn' are in fact the Annunaki who are both rumored to be 'blue'.

Which can also be connected to the Watchers.

hmm

Man has made Devils of the Chaste
and Heroes of the Wicked...

transition

that is an interesting combination

Last Edited by aether on 07/09/2012 05:43 AM
aether

United Kingdom
07/09/2012 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
feedback

A Kinked Link
Jul 09, 2012

Plasma instabilities are a better explanation for the Milky Way’s strangely distorted central ring.

According to a recent press release, “…observations from the Herschel Space Observatory show a bizarre, twisted ring of dense gas at the center of our Milky Way galaxy.” The ring observation is not new, as reported in a previous Picture of the Day. What is new is the bizarre figure-eight structure.

What Herschel saw was not visible to optical telescopes, since the intervening dust and gas obscures the view of our galaxy’s nucleus. Several past infrared views had revealed a portion of the ring, sparking speculations that it exists because inertia from galactic spin, as well as that imparted by gas moving across the central bulge, creates a standing wave.

The latest images show the complete ring, with the figure-eight or “infinity” structure. The warped nucleus of galaxy Centaurus A was discussed in a previous Picture of the Day. It was noted that many active galaxies display transverse, donut-shaped plasma discharges, as well as plasma jets erupting from their axes. Twisted rings inside galaxies form because helical electric currents squeeze plasma inside them, creating cosmic “transmission lines” through space known as Birkeland currents..................
 Quoting: observation

[link to www.thunderbolts.info]

Last Edited by aether on 07/09/2012 05:48 AM
aether

United Kingdom
07/09/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
okay
it feels like
the return of the anunnaki and our noticing the watchers watching = our solar systems return to a higher charged "atmosphere" within our suns heliosphere
aether

United Kingdom
07/09/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, just to bring up the main point of the again before we get a little too carried away with our imaginations.

So I stumbled onto this today while searching for new information about cosmic rays and lightning. Interesting, to say the least. Check out the .PDF for images and have a look for yourselves.

The discovery that objects from the Neolithic or Early Bronze Age carry patterns associated with high-current Z-pinches provides a possible insight into the origin and meaning of these ancient symbols produced by man. This paper directly compares the graphical and radiation data from high-current Z-pinches to these patterns. The paper focuses primarily, but not exclusively, on petroglyphs. It is found that a great many archaic petroglyphs can be classified according to plasma stability and instability data. As the same morphological types are found worldwide, the comparisons suggest the occurrence of an intense aurora, as might be produced if the solar wind had increased between one and two orders of magnitude, millennia ago.

ON July 9, 1962, the United States detonated a 1.4-megaton
thermonuclear device in the atmosphere 400 km above
Johnston Island. The event produced a plasma whose initial
spherical shape striated within a few minutes as the plasma electrons and ions streamed along the Earth’s magnetic field to produce an artificial aurora.

Concomitant with the artificial aurora was a degradation of
radio communications over wide areas of the Pacific, lightning discharges, destruction of electronics in monitoring satellites, and an electromagnetic pulse that affected some power circuitry as far away as Hawaii.

*snip*

A. Lightning
Strong electrical discharges are associated with intense inflowing charged particles. This is the lightning most often seenin connection with atmospheric discharges whose tortuosity are the jagged and complex light strokes seen in the sky and accompanied by the sound of the shock wave.

B. Heteromacs
Kukushkin and Rantsev-Kartinov at the Kurchatov Institute, Moscow, Russia, found that, based on fractal dimension analysis of experimental data from plasma pinches, electric current-carrying plasmas are a random fractal medium. The basic building block of this medium was identified by Kukushkin and Rantsev-Kartinov to be an almost-closed helical filamentary plasma configuration called a heteromac [40].

*snip*
Petroglyphs frequently appear on the face
of rocks at heights and under conditions which seemed to
render their production impossible without the appliances of
advanced civilization, a large outlay, and the exercise of unusual skill.” Hence, like Humboldt, Mallory perhaps unconsciously subscribes to the idea that petroglyphs are other than primitive ritualistic scratchings [43].

*snip*
A discovery that the basic petroglyph morphologies are the
same as those recorded in extremely high-energy-density discharges has opened up a means to unravel the origin of these apparently crude, misdrawn, and jumbled figures found in uncounted numbers around the Earth.

Drawn in heteromac style (Fig. 12), these ancient patterns
could mimic and replicate high-energy phenomena
that would be recorded on a nonerasable plasma display screen. Many petroglyphs, apparently recorded several millennia ago, have a plasma discharge or instability counterpart, some on a one-to-one or overlay basis. More striking is that the images recorded on rock are the only images found in extreme energy density experiments; no other morphology types or patterns are observed [46], [67].

The instability is that associated with an intense current-carrying column of plasma which undergoes both sausage and helix deformations. Such a current would be produced if the solar flux from the Sun were to increase one or two magnitudes or if another source of plasma were to enter the solar system.

*snip*
Two important classes of petroglyphs, spirals and concentric
horseshoes, are not discussed in this paper. These map the
Birkeland currents as depicted in Fig. 4 and provide quantitative information on the electrical parameters. These, including solar wind-magnetosphere interactions, are being studied with TRISTAN [8], [24], [69] and will be presented elsewhere.

[link to www.scribd.com]
 Quoting: Xenus 836032

Dr. Anthony L. Peratt, author of the paper I showed you at the start.

[link to www.zoominfo.com]

ELECTRIC SPACE

The term 'Electric Space' was coined by Dr. Carolyn Brown, Chief, Asian Division, Library of Congress in the 1990s. The name was then used to innaugurate the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration Learning Resource Center's exhibits on space weather, space plasmas, and the plasma universe; as well as its travelling exhibits.

With the advent and widespread use of the internet, terms long used in the academic community such as plasma universe, plasma astrophysics and cosmology, and electric space, used in titles in peer-reviewed, archived journals, disciplines within physics and engineering, and in books by known publishers, started to become corrupted in the public domain. New terms invented by anyone with a personal computer and access to the internet has led to considerable confusion. Disciplinary names like plasma universe, cosmical electrodynamics, plasma astrophysics and cosmology becoming associated with like sounding names such as 'plasma cosmology' and 'electricity something'; but reinterpreted and finding favor with crystal-link sites, ufo sites, and others touting 'shocking stories about electricity', psychodelic trance producers and music, and other endeavors.

This guy is not to be taken lightly, it's not just a few of these petroglyphs that have these high density plasma events carved into them.

The recent THEMIS spacecraft discovery of two very large holes in the Earth's magnetosphere helps explain an anomaly in the global distribution of petroglyphs on our planet [1]. Previously, we reported a world wide GPS logging of some 4 million of these objects, each a picture of a filamental MHD instability carved in rock [2, 3]. In all cases, the field-of-view of the petroglyphs was true south with an off-horizon inclination between 21 -- 31 degrees. However, in a complete survey of the braided lava tube caves on Easter Island, petroglyphs were also found in long, true-north shafts, 50 m or more in length.
[link to meetings.aps.org]

An email reply from Dr. Perrat.

Regarding plasma/aurora phenomena over Norway.

>Hi, just a couple of days ago I came across your paper
>Characteristics for the Occurrence of a HighCurrent ZPinch Aurora as
>Recorded in Antiquity, it was fascinating and I was just wondering
>if th[at] was indeed one of the plasma phenomena as seen in the
>petroglyphs found all over the world. The timing of such an event
>could not have been any weirder, since I had only just found your
>paper. I would also like to know if you think this was natural or
>man made? I am curious to see if this "anomaly" was due to EISCAT
>research centre or if indeed it is caused by cosmic ray flux or some
>other kind of space event.

This event was natural and occurs when two Birkeland currents
interact, usually around 300 -500 km above Earth. Birkeland currents
most often occur in pairs because of the 1/r attractive force between
them.

This is not an EISCAT heating phenomena.

Not the HAARP and plasma research facility, they do not have the capability to produce such high density plasma events, only minor aurora.

Ok, this is the second email.

[link to plasmauniverse.info] -> Near-Earth Manifestations of the Plasma Universe.

Today we have only very weak auroras in the upper ionosphere. In the past, as NASA's THEMIS satellites have discovered, they were a million-million times more energetic and located say, 1 million km from Earth. Petroglyphs are pictures of these, we know, from thermonuclear explosion pictures underground and very high energy experiments in canyons. Also, from supercomputer modeling.

(I have to insert my question here for this to make sense)
And one last thing, given the rise in cosmic ray flux recently and the drop in strength of the Interplanetary Magnetic Field, can we expect more of these types of events in the future?

No, the cosmic flux will not change anything but dense plasma entering the solar system, as is now happening, will.

I sent him one more in order to get some clarification regarding the actual effects on our solar system due to this dense plasma. So far the only thing I know we can expect is more of these high density events.

The effects are still not clear, but you have to look at the timing of this dense plasma cloud entering our solar system, the sun being so weak and quiet, the solar wind is slowing down and particle density of the wind is dropping.

An astronomically sized dense plasma field is in our solar system. It's flowing in from interstellar space, through the sun's weakening magnetic field...

Thread: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine. (Page 9)
aether

United Kingdom
07/09/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
funny to see what i was telling on that page

the last time around even though energy was high
the way that it happened induced to many to die
a natural consequence of rare celestrial motion
a joining of systems caused the great commotion
now we are in a normal energetic transition
all intelligent life gets without exception
effects depend greatly on one`s expectations
information assists manage all imaginations

that`s why it`s so very important to know
how your environment operates in detail so
non local consciousness and other such names