Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GLPVC Presents - Liz Barris /Dangers Of WiFi Tue 6/12

PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

06/12/2012 08:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
GLPVC Presents - Liz Barris /Dangers Of WiFi Tue 6/12
Elizabeth Barris is concerned about the ill effects of cell phones and Wi-Fi. She is the director of The Peoples Initiative Foundation, a non profit organization, is on a mission to change the law and inform the public about the devastating health effects from EMR (electromagnetic radiation), which is emitted from cell phones and Wi-Fi.

Her actions included a letter of request to then Governor Schwarzenegger, Department of Health Services (CDHS), and Office of Environmental Health hazard Assessment (OEHHA) to mandate that all wireless product packaging carry a warning label, as well as the buildings, which carry the signals.

She has also submitted legislation on both the state and federal level entitled The Children’s Wireless Protection Act calling for the warning labels but also addressing Wi-Fi in schools and the need to replace this infrastructure with hard wired cable or DSL.

[link to thepeoplesinitiative.org]

Mobile phones, the new cigarettes
[link to www.theepochtimes.com]

[link to epoch-archive.com]

The following illnesses have been associated with EMR (electro magnetic radiation) as emitted from cell phones, wifi, broad band air transmitted television and the antennas, transmitters, towers and masts which carry the signals..
ACOUSTIC NEUROMA (tumor of the auditory nerve, but also commonly referred to as a brain tumor by some since it is attache to the brain)

ADD/ADHD
ALZHEIMER'S
BRAIN CANCER
BRAIN TUMORS (benign brain tumors can also be deadly)
DEMENTIA
LEUKEMIA
LOW SPERM COUNT/REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH EFFECTS
LYMPHOMA
PAROTID GLAND CANCER (SALIVARY GLANDE CANCER)
UVEAL MELANOMA (EYE CANCER)
GENERAL GENOTOXICITY

CLICK HERE FOR WHO PRESS RELEASE, WHO CLASSIFIES ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS AS CLASS 2 B POSSIBLE HUMAN CARCINOGEN.
[link to www.iarc.fr]

MAJOR ICEMS PAPER ON NON-THERMAL EFFECTS
[link to www.icems.eu]

The Bioinitiative Report
The Bioinitiative Report is an approximately 600 page report compiled by top oncologists, scientists and public health experts from around the world, some right here in the US regarding EMR and serious health effects. Click here to view the full report.
[link to www.bioinitiative.org]

Autism may be Linked to Electromagnetic Radiation Levels In Mother’s Bedroom During Pregnancy Pilot Study Finds Over 20x Higher Microwave Power Density in Mothers’ Sleeping Locations During Pregnancy
[link to electromagnetichealth.org]

join us at 11pm eastern, with featured guest liz barris

participate live in our web based auditorium (below)

[link to chat.godlikeproductions.com]

or you can

:listenLIVE2:

live streams will be up

winamp/real player

windows media

:GLPVClive:

Last Edited by Phennommennonn on 06/13/2012 12:59 AM
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17812776
United States
06/12/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GLPVC Presents - Liz Barris /Dangers Of WiFi Tue 6/12
oh dear everthing is harming everyone
PhennommennonnModerator  (OP)
Forum Administrator

06/12/2012 09:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17812776

its all about money dude
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6640473
Romania
06/12/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
the biggest collection of trash on the internet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16114215
United States
06/12/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Had to chuckle...Read the post and the pop up commercial next to the post was for a sattelite dish!

Great topic though!

User ID: 1649286
United States
06/12/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Elizabeth Barris is concerned about the ill effects of cell phones and Wi-Fi. She is the director of The Peoples Initiative Foundation, a non profit organization, is on a mission to change the law and inform the public about the devastating health effects from EMR (electromagnetic radiation), which is emitted from cell phones and Wi-Fi.

Her actions included a letter of request to then Governor Schwarzenegger, Department of Health Services (CDHS), and Office of Environmental Health hazard Assessment (OEHHA) to mandate that all wireless product packaging carry a warning label, as well as the buildings, which carry the signals.

She has also submitted legislation on both the state and federal level entitled The Children’s Wireless Protection Act calling for the warning labels but also addressing Wi-Fi in schools and the need to replace this infrastructure with hard wired cable or DSL.

[link to thepeoplesinitiative.org]

Mobile phones, the new cigarettes
[link to www.theepochtimes.com]

[link to epoch-archive.com]

The following illnesses have been associated with EMR (electro magnetic radiation) as emitted from cell phones, wifi, broad band air transmitted television and the antennas, transmitters, towers and masts which carry the signals..
ACOUSTIC NEUROMA (tumor of the auditory nerve, but also commonly referred to as a brain tumor by some since it is attache to the brain)

ADD/ADHD
ALZHEIMER'S
BRAIN CANCER
BRAIN TUMORS (benign brain tumors can also be deadly)
DEMENTIA
LEUKEMIA
LOW SPERM COUNT/REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH EFFECTS
LYMPHOMA
PAROTID GLAND CANCER (SALIVARY GLANDE CANCER)
UVEAL MELANOMA (EYE CANCER)
GENERAL GENOTOXICITY

CLICK HERE FOR WHO PRESS RELEASE, WHO CLASSIFIES ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS AS CLASS 2 B POSSIBLE HUMAN CARCINOGEN.
[link to www.iarc.fr]

MAJOR ICEMS PAPER ON NON-THERMAL EFFECTS
[link to www.icems.eu]

The Bioinitiative Report
The Bioinitiative Report is an approximately 600 page report compiled by top oncologists, scientists and public health experts from around the world, some right here in the US regarding EMR and serious health effects. Click here to view the full report.
[link to www.bioinitiative.org]

Autism may be Linked to Electromagnetic Radiation Levels In Mother’s Bedroom During Pregnancy Pilot Study Finds Over 20x Higher Microwave Power Density in Mothers’ Sleeping Locations During Pregnancy
[link to electromagnetichealth.org]

join us at 11pm eastern, with featured guest liz barris

participate live in our web based auditorium (below)

or you can

:listenLIVE2:

live streams will be up

winamp/real player

windows media

:GLPVClive:
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

Bruce Lee Specia
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
EvenT6HorizoN

User ID: 12833553
United States
06/12/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6640473

A little hard to swallow for ya?

We've known this from the beginning.
"I collapsed a lung, screaming at the face of ignorance. I fell victim to the excuse of hatered." - Crater

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Voltaire

"Some feel the rain, others just get wet" - Bob Marley

United States
06/12/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

A little hard to swallow for ya?

We've known this from the beginning.
 Quoting: EvenT6HorizoN

Homer Simpson Bu
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
Isis7

User ID: 17586774
United States
06/12/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
glpvcrocks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11326620
United Kingdom
06/12/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sadly, I don't think anyone cares. I have seen workforces where it is considered the norm to have headaches from the moment you arrive at work to the moment you leave and quite likely to be the same in many homes too. There are even "competitions" to see who can take the greater number and strength of pain killers.

Suggest they try and do something about the route cause and they look at you like .... well we've all seen the Zombie movies.
Defj@m

User ID: 7058546
United Kingdom
06/12/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sadly, I don't think anyone cares. I have seen workforces where it is considered the norm to have headaches from the moment you arrive at work to the moment you leave and quite likely to be the same in many homes too. There are even "competitions" to see who can take the greater number and strength of pain killers.

Suggest they try and do something about the route cause and they look at you like .... well we've all seen the Zombie movies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11326620

It's more likely caused by florescent lights. We don't have any WIFI at work yet plenty of people get headaches and have done long before WIFI was even mainstream. I put on dark glasses when I get a headache and it disappears.
When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1445731
United States
06/12/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Known this since the days of cell phone towers and power transmission lines which was over 20 years ago. Has she been living under a rock?

You can minimize the exposure by limiting the tx power of your AP but you can't escape it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17849107
United States
06/12/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Got a laptop with WIFI... eh?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17853561
United Kingdom
06/12/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've called my staffordshire bull terrier bitch pup Phenomenon - Phen for short. I have three staffy's and she's already took charge lol. she's 8week, takes no shit, runs the show, gets whatever she wants, doesn't give a shite, straight up in your face, fearless, proper stomper lol tried a week of names but none of them were hr character went for her jabs at vets and registered her as Phen :o][omenon]

didn't make a sound when he injected her - just gave me the look to say 'its ok fucker carry on and that 3grand suites just a nights teething' pmpl
Forum Administrator

06/12/2012 09:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
I've called my staffordshire bull terrier bitch pup Phenomenon - Phen for short. I have three staffy's and she's already took charge lol. she's 8week, takes no shit, runs the show, gets whatever she wants, doesn't give a shite, straight up in your face, fearless, proper stomper lol tried a week of names but none of them were hr character went for her jabs at vets and registered her as Phen :o][omenon]

didn't make a sound when he injected her - just gave me the look to say 'its ok fucker carry on and that 3grand suites just a nights teething' pmpl
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17853561

rofl

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17849107
United States
06/12/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11326620

It's more likely caused by florescent lights. We don't have any WIFI at work yet plenty of people get headaches and have done long before WIFI was even mainstream. I put on dark glasses when I get a headache and it disappears.
 Quoting: Defj@m

Are you aware that Florescent lighting ballasts produce strong EMF's? It's not the light itself that produces the headaches. It's the strong EMF's.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17855060
United States
06/12/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17812776

its all about money dude
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

i wonder about my brother/ he is an IT service tech and services cell towers....someone told me those towers put out major raditation

oh well he makes a lot of money
Forum Administrator

06/12/2012 11:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
:GLPVCshtm:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17859135
United States
06/12/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag

Wifi is never going to give anyone any type of disease by itself without the person being way more sensitive than normal. It's such low power that is nowhere near the the amount even a basic radio tower is pushing by us every second of the day.

Anyone who says otherwise is simply wrong.
Forum Administrator

06/12/2012 11:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag

Wifi is never going to give anyone any type of disease by itself without the person being way more sensitive than normal. It's such low power that is nowhere near the the amount even a basic radio tower is pushing by us every second of the day.

Anyone who says otherwise is simply wrong.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17859135

:glpshills:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17851641
United States
06/12/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
hope my PS3 bluetooth is safe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17860298
Singapore
06/12/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Isn't the sun the greatest source of EMF. Everyone has been outside for millions of years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5769488
United States
06/12/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
sounds like a great show..I tried to enter but the window says My IP is banned..??

cant private message because I dont have full membership..
Forum Administrator

06/13/2012 12:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
liz is kickin ass -- great info
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17856568
Australia
06/13/2012 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Podcast is up - [link to podcast.godlikeproductions.com]

Recent Guests - [link to podcast.godlikeproductions.com]

Full podcast archive - [link to podcast.godlikeproductions.com]

United States