777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg  (OP)

User ID: 18288783
United States
06/25/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God
here's a bump for anyone wanting to become a godman instead of staying a robotman as a fuhrer once declared would happen...vril

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/21/2012 03:24 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

User ID: 18697984
United States
06/27/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
WE are all omnicreators,gods and goddesses combined without the lies of duality...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

what is your definition of duality ??
 Quoting: Daniel S

it is a fact that human beings when hearing the exact same sound, interperate them differently

it is a fact that some humans can hear sounds others can not hear, and that fact has nothing to do with 'hearing loss' or being deaf
yeah i know ,they call me sir over my stimoceiver and i can only hear HQ in this body...i dont speak for the others about their synthetic telepathy connection...except its cool, we dont even have to pick up a phone,lol...and you wonder where i get all my threads from,lol...give the "power" to the humble people and they will share the knowledge...give it to greedy people and they will hoard it and profit with the greed...<<<there's my duality report...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 06/27/2012 07:47 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

United States
06/27/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ummmm no you're not God!! So do yourself and the rest of us a big favor and get lost! Thanks...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4990480
i am who i am as the Creator in my temple and in my kingdom for the kingdom of heaven is within me...get behind me satan/antichrist(Against Christ Consciousness) because you dont believe Romans 8:14 and wont accept the keys to unlock your heaven and shut your hell...when you become a son of god,(Romans 8:14) source then hands you the kingdom,symbolically making you, the god/co-Creator of it with the source...try not to let the forest hit you when your looking for the tree...was that simple enough for sheeple #4990480 to understand...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 06/27/2012 09:29 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7057750
United States
06/28/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus wouldn't be making small talk on glp, someone like him would make himself known with the wave of his hand.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9566370

why specifically ??

United States
06/29/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/21/2012 02:54 PM

United States
07/01/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
use the keys to become immune to the dumbing down chemicals in foods and drinks to end duality concepts that keep your 2 sides of your brain from merging and finding your kingdom within...this thread ties together my other thread about duality into one...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 07/01/2012 03:18 PM

United States
07/01/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
T Ceti,

You are dirt. You are a vapor, brief and fleeting. You are nothing. Your ego is deception.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18935572
i am forever as my spirit existed before the creation, so who lied to you?

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/29/2012 10:33 AM

United States
07/01/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are not All-knowing.

You know nothing.
i saved myself and showed others how they may do it also as the kingdom of god is within us...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/17/2012 12:42 PM

United States
07/01/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
How many days do you have left remaining before your judgment?
...i will not be judged,i will transform into light in a spectrum unseen by the flesh and be seen by the others who have found their way...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/21/2012 02:55 PM

United States
07/01/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a "member" of the TBTB whether they like it or not,lol...the shill is just pissed because i throw the pearls to everyone as some idiots judge people to be swine whom dirty themselves day after day...i offer the keys where we dont have to get dirty anymore...hearts...in the game of football the 2 teams are your 2 sides of the brain symbolism and ego and the football is the pineal gland that points both ways...once again,the duality concept unless both your teams of defense and offense work to score/work together...when your defense is on the field,it guards against what pride and vanity,when your offense is on the field it leads with humility...its the ego game again,free will and humility against pride and vanity fighting over the football/pineal gland..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 07/01/2012 10:44 PM

User ID: 19014330
United States
07/03/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
urgh...OP you need to ask some of the guys there round the water cooler about making a more convncing thread.
 Quoting: Swift 7484767
why, when its what all 33+ secret societies members know...I'm a co-creator,i spread creativity...use the keys for 42+ weeks and anyone will become a jesus, then co-creator... as god/goddess hands the son the authority over the kingdom as its written...the bible is a metaphor of our fight against our own ego to do whats right for our temple by cleaning it out where the small whisper of god will echo and you wont keep asking what,what...your pineal gland is our god/goddess gland making the creator with adam and eve the 2 sides of the brain...were trying to wake the sleeple/sheep who sleep,if they have a teachable spirit,lol.

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/21/2012 02:56 PM

User ID: 19205449
United States
07/06/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
let he that hath understanding count the number of the beast/bible...the bible is a beast if you dont use the keys long enough i give to master it...count 666 chapters from the back of the "bible" to psalms 46(B.O. read from 46 in his speech)..count the 46th word down in psalms 46,then count the 46th word from the end,dont count the Hebrew word selah and face palm yourself...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/21/2012 02:57 PM

User ID: 19362138
United States
07/08/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
these keys will kill your soul and cause you to be reborn with your spirit...die to the world upon your ego cross by being faithful with the keys to keep your temple/body strong and your kingdom/mind/ ruled by your clean holy trinity>pineal gland,pituitary and thalamushearts...and dont be lead astray by the outside kingdom of symbolism............the ........kingdom...........of ............god...............is....................within...​.................you.

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 07/13/2012 12:34 PM

User ID: 20219107
United States
07/22/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
and the second key is manna which is potassium iodide KI crystals

potassium = K = 19
not potassium,potassium iodide KI ...there 2 different chemicals...

Hi OP saw you on the other thread and came over here. seen other thread recommend what you said, but have a question. I have an under active thyroid, and I think it is dangerous for people with thyroid issues to take this stuff. Could be wrong, but think I read that somewhere. Do you know anything about that?
 Quoting: anon2121416 19679500
...under active means its empty,fill it up..the sickness will be from detox...take the iodine/potassium iodide pills...sounds like you dont eat a lot of fish with scales which has iodine in them...that's why i state the jesus symbol of fish to eat,top water fish and or seafish should be at least 1-2 times or more every week...

United States
07/22/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
..all ancient religions including the "Christian" (religion) is as the Mayan symbolism of sciences...there were no blood rituals or blood drinking or hearts being cut out,as the paintings showed,the paintings and codas/religious texts meant something else(sciences encoded) just as in ancient Egypt...their is no religions except what you have been brain washed with the wrong surface translations given to non secret society members as the secret society members play you...dont forget to watch part 2 also...its like john lennon sang 'imagine their no religions" because they aren't any...
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
07/23/2012 11:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
I really enjoyed Kate Perry, most of the stars have such shallow and self absorbed eyes, and hers are so aware, intelligent and she smiles with them.

And then this song, WOW. This relates to the purpose of taking good care of the pineal and pituatary.

Katy Perry - Firework
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Amy_A

User ID: 16982804
United States
07/25/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Grand Architect,

Can you explain what happens when you Detox too fast from Lugol's Slution 2% which is P. Iodide 4% Iodine 2%.

Have you ever heard of using Borax to detox the Pineal Gland?

Have you noticed your regular senses such as eyesight or hearing increasing? I SunGaze as well as use natural plants and herbs so I am just trying to figure out what has increased my eye sight and hearing. The only problem with being so aware is that everything around us is fake as a football bat. It pisses me off to watch people kill themselves for a piece of colored paper that keeps us enslaved.

You said the Sun is waking people up at this time. What happens when the Sun is finished it's job? What happens to the people who are awake and sick of this BS three ring circus side show?

Peace

Last Edited by Amy_A on 07/25/2012 10:21 PM
Amy

United States
07/25/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Grand Architect,

Can you explain what happens when you Detox too fast from Lugol's Slution 2% which is P. Iodide 4% Iodine 2%.

Have you noticed your regular senses such as eyesight or hearing increasing? I SunGaze as well as use natural plants and herbs so I am just trying to figure out what has increased my eye sight and hearing. The only problem with being so aware is that everything around us is fake as a football bat. It pisses me off to watch people kill themselves for a piece of colored paper that keeps us enslaved.

Peace
 Quoting: Amy_A
hi Amyhfswitch to manna and kick it into overdrive,just dont trip as you turn into a mutant like the rest of us are doing,lol...you will just increase your detox sickness,thats all...i had severe scoliosis so its my spine that is getting better before any thing else is...i was handicapped in my golf game you might say and just my knowledge is increasing as my spine gets better...i did sungaze as you said once and i noticed my eyesight got better temporary as i could read close up again,i thought i was tripping and just haven't did it any more...thanks for reminding me i had forgot about thathf...i was looking at the sun the last 30 minutes before it set...i dont wear sunglasses to keep them used to the light...note to self sungaze again,lol...not sure about my hearing though...hey dont complain,lol..enjoy your Xwoman powers,we cant shake people awake,but sometimes i want to,lol...I'm NEO too as the architect was NEO,his former self...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 07/25/2012 10:55 PM
Nexione

User ID: 20554280
United States
07/25/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is movie popcorn allowed on the god diet? Because I won't sit through a movie without it.
For great justice!

United States
07/25/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
the real calender goes by the sun,the first day of the year is spring equilux this year it was march 16 and there are only 6 days in a week...there are 12 months of 5 weeks of 6 days(360 days) until you get back around to the 5 days of preparing the ground for planting seed on the spring equilux again..fall/harvest is fall equilux,this year its sept 26...the sun determines the times and seasons ,mans fuked up calenders doesn't....the 7th day was gods ,thats why it say god rested on the 7th day because there is no 7th day for man...Caesar did the 7th day calender to become a fake sungod...and you are here to learn,you dont believe everything your told unless you have facts to back it up am i close guessing who you are...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/17/2012 12:58 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10750949
United States
07/25/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
GOD IS Love:)Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:8

United States
07/25/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is movie popcorn allowed on the god diet? Because I won't sit through a movie without it.
 Quoting: Nexione
i didn't say you couldn't fall off the wagon some,no one is perfect,lol..we just try to be perfect with the diet..i still eat popcorn at times,(doing my best jimmy swaggart impression)>oh god i have sinned,i have sinned,i ate popcorn,lol

United States
07/25/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
GOD IS Love:)Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:8
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10750949
when you love yourself enough to be honest with yourself and take care of yourself then you can love your neighbor as yourself...those that dont take care of themselves and are not honest with themselves replace love with lust and selfishness...hearts

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 07/25/2012 10:57 PM
Nexione

United States
07/25/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
i didn't say you couldn't fall off the wagon some,no one is perfect,lol..we just try to be perfect with the diet..i still eat popcorn at times,(doing my best jimmy swaggart impression)>oh god i have sinned,i have sinned,i ate popcorn,lol

That's good. Because if I have to sit through a bad movie without popcorn, someone's gonna die...
For great justice!

United States
07/25/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's good. Because if I have to sit through a bad movie without popcorn, someone's gonna die...

cruise...just dont dye your hair bright orange before you go,lol
Nexione

United States
07/25/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh man, I didn't even think of that before I said that. Now I feel bad...
For great justice!
Amy_A

User ID: 16982804
United States
07/25/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Grand Architect,

Peace
hi Amyhfswitch to manna and kick it into overdrive,just dont trip as you turn into a mutant like the rest of us are doing,lol...you will just increase your detox sickness,thats all...i had severe scoliosis so its my spine that is getting better before any thing else is...i was handicapped in my golf game you might say and just my knowledge is increasing as my spine gets better...i did sungaze as you said once and i noticed my eyesight got better temporary as i could read close up again,i thought i was tripping and just haven't did it any more...thanks for reminding me i had forgot about thathf...i was looking at the sun the last 30 minutes before it set...i dont wear sunglasses to keep them used to the light...note to self sungaze again,lol...not sure about my hearing though...hey dont complain,lol..enjoy your Xwoman powers,we cant shake people awake,but sometimes i want to,lol...I'm NEO too as the architect was NEO,his former self...

Thank you for your great insight. What is going to happen to the people who have cleaned up their mind, body and soul? Do you feel our consciousness level will increase after 12-21-12 like Santos Bonacci talks about. He mentions leaving the age of Pisces (Fish) and entering LEO/Aquarius aka The Lion of Judea. Once we pass the galactic alignment we will be in the period of Knowing instead of Belief/Doubt. What happens to folks who don't feel the calling? We will all just start using our Right Brain more than the Left? To be honest Ceti, it is getting hard to live in this fake environment where we are enslaved by material objects that have no use except support the Ego.

Peace

Here is something for you and everyone else. WE need to change the Frequency.

Amy

United States
07/25/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh man, I didn't even think of that before I said that. Now I feel bad...
lol,hypno..your only going to a movie with a slingshot ,your only going to a movie with a slingshot,lol

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/29/2012 10:47 AM

United States
07/25/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Grand Architect,

Peace

Thank you for your great insight. What is going to happen to the people who have cleaned up their mind, body and soul? Do you feel our consciousness level will increase after 12-21-12 like Santos Bonacci talks about. He mentions leaving the age of Pisces (Fish) and entering LEO/Aquarius aka The Lion of Judea. Once we pass the galactic alignment we will be in the period of Knowing instead of Belief/Doubt. What happens to folks who don't feel the calling? We will all just start using our Right Brain more than the Left? To be honest Ceti, it is getting hard to live in this fake environment where we are enslaved by material objects that have no use except support the Ego.

Peace

Here is something for you and everyone else. WE need to change the Frequency.

we will just have to wait and see,I'm hoping they land and take all of us out of this bed since we are not asleep anymore,lol...i would give away the plot but just be patient while the rest that will wake up, wake...some of us woke quicker..i have tried to help those wake quicker who want to wake with the diet and manna..the ones who cant open their hearts and minds will get left because the suns positive energy will start to fade lesser by next year..the gods are coming back this year,all year,we are the godlike that awake...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/21/2012 03:26 PM
Kaw-Liga
User ID: 17257777
United States
07/26/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
In western music there are 7 notes in the major scale 8 being 1 again.

GLP