[link to www.youtube.com]
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg  (OP)

User ID: 25547107
United States
10/27/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God
I wear white within, but black on the outside because I mourn this world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776
mourn this world,lmao..its up to everyone to free themselves..i merely point the way to freedom...no guts,no glory...why would you mourn the creation,we created it...I'm not some god who thinks it fuked up and had to start over...that's a divorce concept,oh its not working out because i cant work my own salvation out soooooooo lets start over with the same problems within with another and see if they can make me happy...do you really think a so called god would need someone else to make it happy? not much of a god would that be...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

United States
10/27/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see you are hurt, I am sorry for that you are in pain of the heart.
hurt,lmao...the spirit cannot be hurt but the flesh can feel sorry for its self if it doesn't give way to the spirit...no ark have a monopoly on being hurt,happens everyday if we let it...we have the choice to rise above it or crawl on her bellies below it...i fly above it like a dove...please stop with the comedy routine, I'm roflmao..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 10/27/2012 06:25 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
10/27/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
how come I never see you post a song about how you feel?

United States
10/27/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
how come I never see you post a song about how you feel?
are you enjoying leading me? lol and i feel with my hands..did you miss the videos in the thread?..hmmmm,I'll go find another one to humor you...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/27/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
humor me? Just post the songs that mean something to your heart, that are true to you..I noticed that about you, you never post any songs...

United States
10/27/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
..ah that tai chi was fun measuring my surroundings with this song...freckin awesome...since i took a day off my 2 mile loop jalk..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 10/27/2012 06:48 PM

United States
10/27/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
humor me? Just post the songs that mean something to your heart, that are true to you..I noticed that about you, you never post any songs...
 Quoting: Newheart
...never post any songs,lol...yeah sometimes i can be serious cant i? lol...the intell in this thread is designed to help free spirits from their arks and there other creations...since i am not receiving any more potassium iodide symbolism at the momment,i could light up with some music...i must seem all work and no play eh,lol...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/27/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
that is one of my songs of all time (:

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/27/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
...never post any songs,lol...yeah sometimes i can be serious cant i? lol...the intell in this thread is designed to help free spirits from their arks and there other creations...since i am not receiving any more potassium iodide symbolism at the momment,i could light up with some music...i must seem all work and no play eh,lol...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

That is why I said that, not to belittle you, just saying you need a break and time to play. Too much seriousness is not being balanced (;
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/27/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

United States
10/27/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

That is why I said that, not to belittle you, just saying you need a break and time to play. Too much seriousness is not being balanced (;
well i will agree with that...hf..and footloose has a lot of good songs from the movie..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 10/27/2012 07:04 PM

United States
10/27/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

well i dont get that excited with my tai chi and music..i ebb and flow but sometimes i move quickly and then catch myself slowly back into a flow..

United States
10/27/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

United States
10/27/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 10/27/2012 08:12 PM

United States
10/27/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

United States
10/27/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

United States
10/27/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

United States
10/27/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
..Non Sibi Sed Patriae,some dont wear uniforms or medals and fade into the background...

United States
10/27/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
wonder how close hurricane Sandy will be to Burlington, New Jersey?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/27/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/27/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
A Beautiful Lie"

Lie awake in bed at night
And think about your life
Do you want to be different?
Try to let go of the truth
The battles of your youth
'Cause this is just a game

It's a beautiful lie
It's the perfect denial
Such a beautiful lie to believe in
So beautiful, beautiful it makes me

It's time to forget about the past
To wash away what happened last
Hide behind an empty face
Don't ask too much, just say
'Cause this is just a game

(Oh Oh
The end of the world)....(end of lies)

Everyone's looking at me
I'm running around in circles, baby
A quiet desperation's building higher
I've got to remember this is just a game

(So beautiful, beautiful
It's a beautiful lie
So beautiful, beautiful
It's a beautiful lie
So beautiful, beautiful...)

United States
10/27/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
..an album i once had..
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/27/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had that same album, I played it over and over.

United States
10/27/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
..another one off Leftoverture...i use to be glassly eyed but I'm still a madman,lol

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 10/27/2012 11:21 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/27/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
This song means so much to me, I knew the meaning back as a teenager.

Look at the words to this song.

It's empty now, no friendly face
And nothing lives within
I look around and I find no trace
To tell me what has been

So far I've come to find there's no one here
No life & fear
I came for nothing, they have gone
And nobody's home

I came to learn, perhaps to teach
But I can tell somehow
The world that I was sent to reach
Has got no future now

Across the galaxy to spread the word
And no one heard
I came for nothing, I'm alone
And nobody's home

A requiem was never sung, no elegy was read
No monument was carved in stone in memory of the dead
For those who made this place do not remain
They feel no pain
A stranger fate was never known

United States
10/27/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had that same album, I played it over and over.

holy smokes i just put E=MC2 down and it comes out to my homestead address and the number of a man-6... M = 13,C = 3 then 2 for 1332...then take 1 for me off 1332 and add it to the 5 and get 6 = 1331...maybe they did get that orbital slingshot i told the general at NASA to build in 1976 going after all... and after release at who knows what speed going round and round like a electrical motor...wait, to use the sun as a star gate to possibly time travel,you would not need to be burning fuel going through it because of the gases that would ignite..oh shit,uh that's just a theory and a sci fi story,never mind about that...i mean just because i thought of it dont mean i was the first to uh and left myself clues,because the program uses R.H.I.C./E.D.O.M. its so top secert...naaaaa,that's just a sci fi novel I'm dreaming up,lol..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 10/27/2012 11:45 PM

United States
10/27/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
..as its written> there's nothing new under the sun,it was here in another time ,built by men who wont be remembered...it doesn't say all the men wont remember building the ruins as prop set ups and the time traveling workers who died in the past where used as the human remains props with the ruins....naaaaaaa that's just more of the sci fi novel I'm spinning,lol

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 10/28/2012 12:04 AM

United States
10/28/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
..geesh he's got a green neck patch before he makes the flight..green is mommy dearest last name... a brown family lives right next door to me,and Chris is my daughters old man who lives beside me too and my homestead 1331 address has a brown name in it to...i did tell the nasa general in 76, i did it for my country when he asked why i gave them the plans for Operation Giantslayer i named myself... the first flights out to build another slingshot would be one way until another could be built to sling the crafts back...i must be getting close to the original time line...just a sci fi novel in progress folks ,nothing to see here so move along...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 10/28/2012 10:23 AM

United States
10/28/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
looks like the potassium iodide symbolism cipher show is back on again> hurricane/storm Sandy> count the number of the beast,S/19,A/1,N/14,D/4,Y/25 together> 1+9+1+1+4+4+2+5=27= 2+7= 9...9 folded to the right is a P and the 9th letter is an I ,presto we have a Potassium Iodide show again swirling and looking like an eye/I...will PA get hit hard to complete the PA/PI show,tune in later for the results...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 10/28/2012 06:30 PM

GLP