777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21117443
Singapore
11/02/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God
You People make me laugh, Interesting post by the way, but wrong site to post it?
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg  (OP)

User ID: 26878064
United States
11/02/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
You People make me laugh, Interesting post by the way, but wrong site to post it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21117443
...if you call us people,what are you? and tell us non people what site should this be on? the spirit works in mysterious ways...besides i like to rattle the brass cages and stir the beasts up...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/02/2012 10:31 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

United States
11/02/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
...one more flashback,lol...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
PHI PIPER
User ID: 17637449
United States
11/03/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
much love to you also,you have a way of expressing the ways, in more "technical" terms than i,I'm just a dumb old country boy,lol ...my gamma is simple and not always "grammatically" correct,lol..but who are the gamma police anyways?,lol...i could have graduated in the 11th grade but i came back senior year to be with the classmates and i goofed off and brought my A average down to a C,LOL...you wont find me in the 79 graduating class picture as i sorta painted the high school and the principle banned me from the walk across stage,lol...if i could go back in time, i would have showed up anyways and threaten to sue his ass for abusing his authority,and i would have walked across that stage anyways...i still got my diploma though as i told him i went to school to get it anyways...sadly ,not many of us 79ers around,for some reason our class took the biggest hit in casualties..living through the disco years must have been hard for some of them,lol...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

Well Ceti, Education itself is not Intelligence, that's only Repetitive Memory Learning. And of course Intelligence is Ever Expanding so its not really limited to school. Its more a matter of how far you want to travel and experience. So that may explain why you are as you are which is just Perfect as you are, I find you quite Brilliant...and Ever Expanding in new Awareness.

79ers must be a facinating group Indeed. And of course I never judge a book by its cover. That's just not my nature.

Everyone is special and has much to offer and I am very delighted to know you.

hf

Thought you might like this one ...

United States
11/03/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
much love to you also,you have a way of expressing the ways, in more "technical" terms than i,I'm just a dumb old country boy,lol ...my gamma is simple and not always "grammatically" correct,lol..but who are the gamma police anyways?,lol...i could have graduated in the 11th grade but i came back senior year to be with the classmates and i goofed off and brought my A average down to a C,LOL...you wont find me in the 79 graduating class picture as i sorta painted the high school and the principle banned me from the walk across stage,lol...if i could go back in time, i would have showed up anyways and threaten to sue his ass for abusing his authority,and i would have walked across that stage anyways...i still got my diploma though as i told him i went to school to get it anyways...sadly ,not many of us 79ers around,for some reason our class took the biggest hit in casualties..living through the disco years must have been hard for some of them,lol...

Well Ceti, Education itself is not Intelligence, that's only Repetitive Memory Learning. And of course Intelligence is Ever Expanding so its not really limited to school. Its more a matter of how far you want to travel and experience. So that may explain why you are as you are which is just Perfect as you are, I find you quite Brilliant...and Ever Expanding in new Awareness.

79ers must be a facinating group Indeed. And of course I never judge a book by its cover. That's just not my nature.

Everyone is special and has much to offer and I am very delighted to know you.

hf

Thought you might like this one ...

Quoting: PHI PIPER 17637449
blush i just cleaned my act up and became a responsible non codependent adult,and stopped goofing off,lol...my 3 daughters and 6 grandchildren under age 6 got me to thinking more of the future instead of just the present and i also let go of all my past demons...my classmates birth year 1961 is the same as above ,as below,just another coincidence,lol...on another note i have watched as those younger and close to me have "checked" out before they were even 40,one just 13...being older i always though i would be the one who went first...it seems I'm living this line> and the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first...i also found out that the color blue in Egyptian gods were the alkaloid symbolism and gold color was acidic symbolism...i was driving my blue and gold truck when the thought hit me after i posted it earlier in another thread... i laughed till i cried because my truck is mostly blue with a gold stripe on its bottom and i have talked about the god diet of having more alkaline/blue than acidic/gold...this after i got the truck,lol...the "flow" is the only way i know to describe it, like I'm not struggling up stream to breed and die but going downstream with the school of fish...my signature even looks like a fish and a ring,lol...and PIPER please dont tell me your a dark haired Asian ladyhf

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/03/2012 01:06 AM

United States
11/03/2012 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll share something i seen today on my 2 mile loop jalk..i was on the last leg going south and an airplane was chemtrailing north to south, west of me and as i was watching it ,it suddenly turned into the western direction and the chemtrail began curving.... then where the plane turned, another object that was round, lit up in the sky,it was about 6:30 pm...the plane moved to avoid hitting whatever it was...it looked about as big as the planes wings were wide...and it would fade in and out(there were no clouds) as i continued to get back around to my truck watching it for a few minutes as i made my way..then it didn't show in the sky again before i left about 5 minutes later...it may have been a weather balloon reflecting in the sky that the plane swerved to miss as I'm not saying it was one of these>vril..lol
PallasAthene

User ID: 26888202
United Kingdom
11/03/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
it might interest you that popstar Rihanna's next album or tour is called 777.....

United States
11/03/2012 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
it might interest you that popstar Rihanna's next album or tour is called 777.....
 Quoting: PallasAthene
yeah,yeah, sure it is..wink...she also sings a song, we are like 'diamonds' in the sky ...a diamond is a crystal and stars are white aka white potassium iodide crystals in the sky symbolism,as above ,as below...i already have explained the above star and below crystal symbolism earlier in this thread...besides,the "famous" dont know me,I'm just a nobody.wink

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/03/2012 02:38 PM
PHI PIPER
United States
11/03/2012 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll share something i seen today on my 2 mile loop jalk..i was on the last leg going south and an airplane was chemtrailing north to south, west of me and as i was watching it ,it suddenly turned into the western direction and the chemtrail began curving.... then where the plane turned, another object that was round, lit up in the sky,it was about 6:30 pm...the plane moved to avoid hitting whatever it was...it looked about as big as the planes wings were wide...and it would fade in and out(there were no clouds) as i continued to get back around to my truck watching it for a few minutes as i made my way..then it didn't show in the sky again before i left about 5 minutes later...it may have been a weather balloon reflecting in the sky that the plane swerved to miss as I'm not saying it was one of these>:vril:..lol

Well I must say I too have never seen one of those either but it sure did make a great prop for my screenplay... My inspiration perked and of course there was all the maybe confusing posts I added to your thread. Thank you again for all your patience. Creativity tends to come by inspiration so I just never know where it ends up. I guess at least it might make an entertaining read for your original thread. As you mentioned we are always growing so I just sort of went with the flow. I'm just an Artist and enjoy writing and creating. Screenplays are my thing these days...Hopefully people don't take me too serioulsy, I'm just a rather passionate person you see. I'm not sure what you claim to have seen but it certainly makes it all the more interesting. The rest I guess is as its stated a Production. Who can say, a Theory maybe.

hearts

United States
11/03/2012 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll share something i seen today on my 2 mile loop jalk..i was on the last leg going south and an airplane was chemtrailing north to south, west of me and as i was watching it ,it suddenly turned into the western direction and the chemtrail began curving.... then where the plane turned, another object that was round, lit up in the sky,it was about 6:30 pm...the plane moved to avoid hitting whatever it was...it looked about as big as the planes wings were wide...and it would fade in and out(there were no clouds) as i continued to get back around to my truck watching it for a few minutes as i made my way..then it didn't show in the sky again before i left about 5 minutes later...it may have been a weather balloon reflecting in the sky that the plane swerved to miss as I'm not saying it was one of these>vril..lol

Well I must say I too have never seen one of those either but it sure did make a great prop for my screenplay... My inspiration perked and of course there was all the maybe confusing posts I added to your thread. Thank you again for all your patience. Creativity tends to come by inspiration so I just never know where it ends up. I guess at least it might make an entertaining read for your original thread. As you mentioned we are always growing so I just sort of went with the flow. I'm just an Artist and enjoy writing and creating. Screenplays are my thing these days...Hopefully people don't take me too serioulsy, I'm just a rather passionate person you see. I'm not sure what you claim to have seen but it certainly makes it all the more interesting. The rest I guess is as its stated a Production. Who can say, a Theory maybe.

hearts
 Quoting: PHI PIPER 17637449
as i said it could have been a weather balloon but last fall i was helping one of my son in laws with a metal roof,my first,lol and before we got there,the home owner;'s sister whom i had been living with was with us and we stopped for gas in eton ga,3 miles north of chatsworth aka paperclipville usa,lol and i looked to see a plane chemtrailing and i looked at her and said wait till you see the surprise 60 miles north when we get there..well the skys were clear in sweetwater tenn and we started on her brothers roof with the metal...a short time later,planes begin to show and literally drew a spiderweb over our heads and then a plane flew lower spewing the trails right dead over the house and as it neared the western horizon 2 bright objects lit up behind that plane and my grandson and daughter who had gone also seen them...i also reminded my ex, of what i had said earlier and pointed to the skys,for the fist time since i knew her she was speechless,lol..she always made fun of me and would say well if you know things ,give me the lotto numbers and i would have to tell her it didn't work like that...but it might one day,lol...anyhoo the 2 objects didn't show up until the plane was going farther away and i was on the ground at that time and told my grandson to look ,he did and asks ,grand pa what were those following that plane...i just told him they were other planes,lol..although that wasn't no dam balloon or plane i seen when i was in Jr. high,lol..a saucer with lights in the middle going around it, hovering over the electrical tower and 1/3 the height of the 200 feet tower on the south end of fort mountain for 15 minutes before it tilted and rose into a cloud was no balloon or airplane,even from 3 miles away...

United States
11/03/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
by the way,the movie " They Live " was a spoof of the 3 eyed "aliens"/decalcified brains ruling the 2 eyed sheeple/calcified brains...guess who the main actor Roddy Piper's character symbolizes, whom tells the 2 eyed sheeple of the 3 eyed aliens ? whistlehi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14105059
United States
11/03/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet Magnum PI gets you all hot and bothered.

beavis

United States
11/03/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet Magnum PI gets you all hot and bothered.

beavis
 Quoting: !saac
cruise..no, but that red and black Ferrari does... it symbolizes the color of a healthy pineal gland...you can have the actor ,i want that car and a place in Hawaii to help me get HOTT,lol...HOTT> House Of The Temple....

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/03/2012 09:03 PM

United States
11/03/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
keep in mind ,there aren't many of my classmates of 79 left standing....another one of those "coincidences">...just in the past week i have talked to 2 members of my 79 high school class and both people,male and female's name starts with the letter C..as in CC/33/co-creator/divine masculine,divine feminine symbolism...and check this out> there last names are my middle and last initial too,lol...how many more hints am i gonna get to stop goofing off and get my ass into a lodge and make it "official",and stop being a "secret Freemason",...their like ,how many more remote controlled hints does this dumbass need? 1rof1...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/03/2012 09:49 PM

United States
11/03/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
...paradise begins within, before the creations begin...notice the first 2 letters in the word paradise-PA,lol...here's a joke to play on someone> ask them to tell you 'quickly',how many dice, are in a pair of dice?...you will probably get the answer 2,but the word dice means 2 separate die..so the correct answer to a (pair/2) of dice/2 would be 4,lol...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/03/2012 11:54 PM

United States
11/04/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
for anyone still confused on the meaning of the word ANTICHRIST...the word antichrist means antispirit...Jesus the Christ means, the flesh that contains the spirit...sooooo, you can deny Jesus/flesh but you cant deny the Christ/spirit, for the spirit is within all of us< this is why it also says its blasphemy to speak against the spirit, for then we condemn our own self's whom have the spirit.hf...that's why the spirit spoke this through the flesh called Jesus> there are many antichrists already in the world...the spirit was speaking about those whom followed the flesh and the concepts instead of our shared co-creator spirit within all of us...

United States
11/04/2012 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
the dream police woke me at my birthday old time>4:10, guess so i could post this> more hidden potassium iodide ciphers > Day Light Savings Time> D/4 + L/12 = 16=letter P....S/19=19 aka P.I.folded to the right...then we got the word Time with T which is the 20th letter and 1 perfect eyesight to go with our first P from the letters D and L ...presto,P.I.,Potassium Iodide Twice in the words, Day Light Savings Time...goodnight again,lol..

United States
11/04/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
for you Marstards> how does Mars have giant dust storms without air/oxygen/wind to move all that dust during one of those supposed Martian dust storms ?alien03..and if you say its the solar wind doing that because mars doesn't have an atmosphere,then that dust would be moving all the time...with the dust moving all the time,that "mars" rover should be sandblasted through by now and its lens scratched cloudy within its first month on "mars"...sooooooo NASA does mars have dust storms or not? that rover looks in good shape to have lasted through it all...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/04/2012 12:26 PM

United States
11/04/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
...'histories' secrets are in this one "bible" line> there's nothing new under the sun,it was here in another time,built by men who wont be remembered...the mens names may not be remembered but the way the men set up all the globes ruins as ruins with human remains,then began writing histories for them, will be remembered with critical thinking..

United States
11/04/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
<<<<<<<<<<<< used to be a " bonehead " until i decalcified my brain and the rest of my body and it began to function correctly with the "god" diet aka co-creator diet and potassium iodide crystals...we suggest you do the same.hf...bones< ya think this also symbolizes what not to talk about that causes a person to be a calcified " bonehead" ?..i dont listen very well if I'm told to shut up and keep my head down...i have already went over the Genesis 3:22,"look the man has become as we are"> a co-creator,not a god...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/04/2012 07:33 PM

United States
11/04/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
W0000000000 HIIIIIIII,here's another mystery with more symbolism and another misdirection corrected>...the kings chamber in the Giza pyramid is actually the queens chamber and the one they say is the queens chamber is actually the kings chamber below...its divine feminine and divine masculine symbolism and the box in the "queens" upper chamber where the alkaloid plants went for the chemical electricity symbolizes the pineal gland of power and the 2 air shafts pointed towards the sky are the ear canals in symbolism..giza..and the pyramid shape is star/crystal shape symbolism as i have already posted here...this symbolism probably explains the movie Coneheads...the "kings" pyramid which is really the queens pyramid was a chemical electromagnetic power source just as our "spirit" force within our bodies is also a chemical electromagnetic power source...there's another symbolism of the kingdom of god/the creator within us all...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/04/2012 07:31 PM

United States
11/04/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
here's another one for the soultards whom act like robots and follow the concepts instead of our co-creator spirit within> in the 'bible' god says> he is the alpha and the omega < this proves the concept god has a beginning and an end and our co-creator spirit which created the concepts does not have a beginning and an end, all like creations dohearts...the concept god tells everyone, it has a beginning and an end...this same verse also means this> the (lord god)> flesh/lord) (creation/god has a beginning and an end...the flesh is also a creation,just as god the concept is also a creation but our spirit wasn't created,it has always existed even before the creations...
The Farside Comedy Acts I
United States
11/04/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
<<<<<<<<<<<< used to be a " bonehead " until i decalcified my brain and the rest of my body and it began to function correctly with the "god" diet aka co-creator diet and potassium iodide crystals...we suggest you do the same.hf...:bones:< ya think this also symbolizes what not to talk about that causes a person to be a calcified " bonehead" ?..i dont listen very well if I'm told to shut up and keep my head down...i have already went over the Genesis 3:22,"look the man has become as we are"> a co-creator,not a god...

Acts

Prologue

1 The former account I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, 2 until the day in which He was taken up, after He through the Holy Spirit had given commandments to the apostles whom He had chosen, 3 to whom He also presented Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them during forty days and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God.

In Respect of Course, I share this:

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: Gen 3:22

Course knowing good and evil is not of the Tree of Life but the Tree of Knowledge. That I have been shown by God it is that Woman is to not intrigue Man by his loins but by his Heart as God reveals and that would be how God Unites them, versus by their own assumptions.

I only share as I was shown from God. The Serpent can get one in all sorts of trouble so never mind that deceptor.

More On the Eye or Ear as I call it:

Shall we call it a communicator maybe for the Universal Language? A bit like Twitter at times.

The Preview of Course:

And the Re-Union as it Were LMAO

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed;
it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Genesis 3:15

No, I'm not Asian hf

red_heart

And of course nothing is Personal just a Screenplay. Its all about the Holy Spirit as Co-Creators but included some character roles so that it makes sense as to how to reach comprehending it. From the Form to the Formless...Or from the Outer Ark to the Holy Spirit.
AwakenedDude

User ID: 3729896
United States
11/04/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Man, you might be out there or you might not. Keep it up man, I love your thread! You never miss... Love it!

5 stars!

United States
11/05/2012 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
<<<<<<<<<<<< used to be a " bonehead " until i decalcified my brain and the rest of my body and it began to function correctly with the "god" diet aka co-creator diet and potassium iodide crystals...we suggest you do the same.hf...bones< ya think this also symbolizes what not to talk about that causes a person to be a calcified " bonehead" ?..i dont listen very well if I'm told to shut up and keep my head down...i have already went over the Genesis 3:22,"look the man has become as we are"> a co-creator,not a god...

Acts

Prologue

1 The former account I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, 2 until the day in which He was taken up, after He through the Holy Spirit had given commandments to the apostles whom He had chosen, 3 to whom He also presented Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them during forty days and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God.

In Respect of Course, I share this:

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: Gen 3:22

Course knowing good and evil is not of the Tree of Life but the Tree of Knowledge. That I have been shown by God it is that Woman is to not intrigue Man by his loins but by his Heart as God reveals and that would be how God Unites them, versus by their own assumptions.

I only share as I was shown from God. The Serpent can get one in all sorts of trouble so never mind that deceptor.

More On the Eye or Ear as I call it:

Shall we call it a communicator maybe for the Universal Language? A bit like Twitter at times.

The Preview of Course:

And the Re-Union as it Were LMAO

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed;
it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Genesis 3:15

No, I'm not Asian hf

red_heart

And of course nothing is Personal just a Screenplay. Its all about the Holy Spirit as Co-Creators but included some character roles so that it makes sense as to how to reach comprehending it. From the Form to the Formless...Or from the Outer Ark to the Holy Spirit.
 Quoting: The Farside Comedy Acts I 17637449
...carters dam ,who the hell is this dark haired chick that keeps trying to Vulcan mind melt with me,lol...it must be my flesh because i haven't had much luck with white women,lol... my former self was raised by mommy dearest and i sought out dominating women..so the thought of Asian women being not dominate must be screwing with me now that i went 180 and alpha,lolhf..i haven't watched Farscape but stargate SG1 is a favorite of mine...i would love to be in sci fi films,i am easy to look at for an old guy...i dropped off from watching TV since last year and skipped the brain entrainment,lol...i watched the farscape trailer posted and all i can say is ,god dammit Hollywood stop ripping me off,at least give me a acting job,put the in ear ear piece in and i will hit my marks,lol..i called NASA j.p.l.in 76 about the slingshot(s) to leap frog the universe...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/05/2012 05:18 AM

United States
11/05/2012 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Man, you might be out there or you might not. Keep it up man, I love your thread! You never miss... Love it!

5 stars!
 Quoting: AwakenedDude
...high 10 Dude,thanks..we all bring something to the table,i just have 6 people on both sides of me at the table,lmao...initiate the revised music khristof> clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right,here i go, not stuck in the middle of them,no no,not stuck in the middle of them...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/05/2012 05:30 AM
Who is Blue Fairy

User ID: 6888765
United States
11/05/2012 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Soooo, what are we supposed to do with ourselves once we get into open pineal gland state??????
Jesus Wept

United States
11/05/2012 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
...we are to follow our spirit wherever it leads our flesh,spreading positive energy wherever we go...

United States
11/05/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
...co-creator/CC/33 second mark> One Man Will Break The Code... 49 second mark> 7th symbol...2:02 mark> 7th symbol...2:12 mark> 7 minutes...probably just coincidences whistle..from 33 seconds to 49 seconds is 16,i was 15 plus calling NASA=16 with operation giantslayer/slingshot/wheel in the sky...from 2:02 to 2:12 is 10,i was 'born' on the 10th and these 4 times show the month i was 'born' in,april...probably just some more coincidences,lol..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/05/2012 06:10 AM
Aeryn Sun "PeaceKeeper&qu
United States
11/05/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
carters dam ,who the hell is this dark haired chick that keeps trying to Vulcan mind melt with me,lol...it must be my flesh because i haven't had much luck with white women,lol... my former self was raised by mommy dearest and i sought out dominating women..so the thought of Asian women being not dominate must be screwing with me now that i went 180 and alpha,lolhf..i haven't watched Farscape but stargate SG1 is a favorite of mine...i would love to be in sci fi films,i am easy to look at for an old guy...i dropped off from watching TV since last year and skipped the brain entrainment,lol...i watched the farscape trailer posted and all i can say is ,god dammit Hollywood stop ripping me off,at least give me a acting job,put the in ear ear piece in and i will hit my marks,lol..i called NASA j.p.l.in 76 about the slingshot(s) to leap frog the universe...

You funny Ceti, as mentioned its not personal, as I don't know you personally. I provide a type of screenplay to try and complement what you share as long as you permit me to. As mentioned your thread subject matter is also what I write about.

The male and female aspects must be balanced, so the dominating factor of either side has to be in Unison to achieve the goal. It plays out in our real existence also but all the while its also going on within us, the rest is a reflection in the physical realm.

In relationships on the surface we are choosing all the while based on our state of Being. If there is imbalance that is something from our parents or history DNA etc. that must be worked out within us. Self analysis is difficult because we have to admit to ourselves where we are weak and need improve who we are. We are not to be taking from oneanother but to be sharing and experieincing love in the world in trust of the Divine. We are all complete but not always as our True Self in Reflection of those we choose in our life. That of course would account for today's divorce rate and confusion in society.

Like you made reference to the significance you see in your own life the common factors in the World. life is a Parable then you just have to be able to read it. The lessons are always in front of us. When we stop trying to determine what is wrong with another we finally realize what is wrong in ouself and needs be improved. That's when real growth and evolution of Self happens.

hf

GLP