Cosmonaut
User ID: 17637449
United States
11/05/2012 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God
Continued...

Before I forget, in respect ot the divine masculine/divine feminine aspect of self I have to make the acknowledgement to again comprehending the Parable...

Female creation is the within Parable/ Male creation is the outer Parable

And as we see it does require both to comprehend the whole picture. So therein that explains the Unison and need to have balance for creation to exist at all.

nanni2

LOL

(Again I don't know Ceti personally, we just talk about the same subjects in our ways...)
Aeryn Sun "PeaceKeeper&qu
United States
11/05/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Continued...

Before I forget, in respect ot the divine masculine/divine feminine aspect of self I have to make the acknowledgement to again comprehending the Parable...

And as we see it does require both to comprehend the whole picture. So therein that explains the Unison and need to have balance for creation to exist at all.

nanni2

LOL

(Again I don't know Ceti personally, we just talk about the same subjects in our ways...)
 Quoting: Cosmonaut 17637449

Oh by the way, this goes on in all aspects of Arks or Form, the divine masculine/ divine feminine is in all Creations on the Earthly and Physical Plane. As we are all Spirit this is going on for all of us, we have many designs in expression then we also do our best to choose what Ark or Form of in Person we share our lives with yet One in Spirit. There are many who are One in Spirit, but the point is in real Truth we are a Rainbow of existence.

If Ceti is Black and I am White yet we can both recognize the Spirit it should bring some simple things to light. We may or may not encounter oneanother in this physical realm as partners but it certainly does prove some facts regarding the Holy Spirit.

hf
Spirit made Simple
United States
11/05/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
A Pyramid Diagram to explain, could be done in
a few different ways...This is just one way...

........................PI......................
.....................Eye/Ear....................
..................Heavenly Father...............
.................God-Head/Trinity...............
...............Father..Child..Mother............
............Shiva/Father/Shakti/Mother .........
........Recognizing the Sacred Heart in All.....

As mentioned this is done by outer diagram to explain to
our Human Mind but in Truth its all a Spiritual Journey.
We explain in ways by diagram and aspects of the physical anatomy but really its all spiritual.
The Physical Ark or Body really plays no other role than a parable for the Spirit to experience Matter in the Physical Realm.

That's where we have got lost as people, the physical health
is based on the Spiritual Health. When the Spirit Soul becomes again form thru birth into Life is has its memory intact as in energy waves of patterned thought. The body picks up the waves and forms our state of Matter. From there we thru Spiritual Cleansing again clean our Spirit and Heart. There as the Holy Spirit can again reside Peacefully and in Love of All. The way we should be to each other.

Our problem is we have allowed our physical concepts of matter to program us by our own fault as we became attached to matter itself and forgot our Spirit by letting our own Mental Computer Override us LOL. That's really all that's up... Our Mental Mind is a Calculator and Servant to Our Spirit we just forgot who's boss...Imagine that...

In trying to again refind OurSelf we manipulate Matter but its not about the Matter its about Our Spirit that supports the Matter. The rest is just the Memory Banks and a Defrag now and then. Make Sense?

In creating our Computer Internet we have been able to return to our Spirit Awareness as we don't interact with Our Arks directly so there's less judgement of Physical Frame. Mind Blowing isn't it...

And of course Lots of Love to All "We Are One"

red_heart

spock
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg  (OP)

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/05/2012 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Soooo, what are we supposed to do with ourselves once we get into open pineal gland state??????
 Quoting: Who is Blue Fairy

Well to understand that better, again I write it as a screenplay for entertainment purposes but if you know anything about the Inner Kingdom and the Spiritual Journey its actually all Within as Ceti has also said. Its to be experienced because to explain it is a bit difficult. Again you have to be ready for that sort of thing. We live in the physical realm but can see into both realms at the same time really. A bit like Jacob's Ladder in the Bible. The resason its so important to purify your heart is the intensity can be overwhelming for the Mind.

I don't know how many official churches teach this properly or other establishments to be completely honest. They tend to me more pre-educational on the subject. You learn the basics then you have to go the distance within yourself thru purification and self betterment. The more you clear the more it makes sense along the way.

As also said its nothing new its been in all the scriptures its just until you have reached the goal it just reads like stories but its so much more.

As far as what your to do with yourself after you achieve it is really about the ability to Travel the Stargate but again its strange to comprehend as its all Within you.

Most of our today's Science and Exploration think they have to build machines and all sorts of things to achieve this type of cosmic travel I call it. That's quite far from the Truth. Everything has existed right along with us but we didn't understand it as we couldn't see because of our original sin you could say.

It is a beautiful thing but again you have to have the Heart for it because seeing the actual multitude of existence is quite foreign and amazing.(Do realize that the concept of the pineal gland is actually just a concept, the real spiritual heart is on a Spiritual Level of Comprehension. That's why I share the emotional balance requirements, remember the outer existence is only a parable and is on the physical plain not the Spiritual. Maybe one is starting to see the real picture now, Astral Travel has nothing to do with the Physical Form Itself. All the rituals and healthy things are examples to learn what we are doing within our Soul the physical elements aren't what really accomplish the goal.)

That gets complex for some to comprehend thus would explain why so many experiment with drugs and all sorts to try and achieve the same goal. It doesn't work that way nor does it last, that's merely an altered state of physical matter temporary just like all physical matter.

You have to be able to keep your mental balance at all times though and that takes some amazing strength and trust for the divine. Guess that's why they call it Amazing Grace.

Some have alot of fear and call it occult and all sorts of things but if balancing your Inner Being and becoming Balanced as in emotionally and proper Union of your Parents Within you is occult that's a new one to me. I'd think that this speaks for itself:

Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise;)
That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth. Ephesians 6:2-3

I mean does that sound like a bad thing to anyone? Apparently to some it does, oh well... And that's how I achieved it, the rest I have no idea. Again I respect Ceti's KI and healthy diet and explanation he provides but I didn't need that stuff, as I see it the less you you put in the body the better and regulate yourself with only healthy components as best of one's ability. Its really about respecting your own dwelling and body (Ark,Form,etc.) and remembering we are Spirit so this Life is a gift to experience and to remember the Temple is Sacred. We play the example outside ourself but its really about what you are doing in your own Temple and how you treat other Temples as in other people.

God has always taken care of his children but when we fail to recognize his Holy Spirit we are lost. Once we again connect with him he will always lead you to safety and you can hear him clearly.

Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God. 1 Corinthians 7:24

For every man shall bear his own burden. Galatians 6:5

So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Romans 14:12

hearts
...dont forget what the spirit said through the flesh called Jesus> some said to Jesus,your mother and brothers are outside and wish to see you..the spirit replied,my mother and brothers are those that do the will of the creator/god in the mistranslation that leads away from spirit)...if you mother or father or brother or sister had hate in their heart for others,would you honor them by doing the same?..god is a concept with a beginning and an end just as it says,alpha and omega...we as co-creator spirit within have no beginning or end as the concepts/creations do...my flesh shall give account to its spirit,i will not give no account to no created concept such as a god...i am my own judge,no one else will judge me...they can advise me but they cannot judge me..the word 'god' in those verses is supposed to be the word -spirit-...we must see the verses in first person spirit whether to judge them, to be the spirit,the flesh,or the concept in its meaning...grow a brain sheeple,all the words of the "bible" are not written in stone and translated correctly... for the spirit brings all former things back to remembrance< right there it says if you dont see it as spirit,you will be mislead by the concepts and the flesh..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/05/2012 07:54 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

United States
11/05/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
A Pyramid Diagram to explain, could be done in
a few different ways...This is just one way...

........................PI......................
.....................Eye/Ear....................
..................Heavenly Father...............
.................God-Head/Trinity...............
...............Father..Child..Mother............
............Shiva/Father/Shakti/Mother .........
........Recognizing the Sacred Heart in All.....

As mentioned this is done by outer diagram to explain to
our Human Mind but in Truth its all a Spiritual Journey.
We explain in ways by diagram and aspects of the physical anatomy but really its all spiritual.
The Physical Ark or Body really plays no other role than a parable for the Spirit to experience Matter in the Physical Realm.

That's where we have got lost as people, the physical health
is based on the Spiritual Health. When the Spirit Soul becomes again form thru birth into Life is has its memory intact as in energy waves of patterned thought. The body picks up the waves and forms our state of Matter. From there we thru Spiritual Cleansing again clean our Spirit and Heart. There as the Holy Spirit can again reside Peacefully and in Love of All. The way we should be to each other.

Our problem is we have allowed our physical concepts of matter to program us by our own fault as we became attached to matter itself and forgot our Spirit by letting our own Mental Computer Override us LOL. That's really all that's up... Our Mental Mind is a Calculator and Servant to Our Spirit we just forgot who's boss...Imagine that...

In trying to again refind OurSelf we manipulate Matter but its not about the Matter its about Our Spirit that supports the Matter. The rest is just the Memory Banks and a Defrag now and then. Make Sense?

In creating our Computer Internet we have been able to return to our Spirit Awareness as we don't interact with Our Arks directly so there's less judgement of Physical Frame. Mind Blowing isn't it...

And of course Lots of Love to All "We Are One"

red_heart

spock
 Quoting: Spirit made Simple 17637449
...those are concepts you have in that pyramid..there is only the spirit we all share,call it one with each other or call it co-creator spirit and their is the creations of our shared spirit,there is nothing else...we must even let go of concepts such as mother,father,sister,brother,son ,daughter etc if they do not realize their spirit within as we all are...flesh is flesh,spirit is spirit...this is what causes so much confusion in the world...such as, my daddy didn't like black folk,therefore i dont like black folk...my mother didn't like white folk,so i dont like white folk...an Asia man hurt my sister,i dont like Asia people no more...our "family" has money and my neighbor doesn't, so we are better or more blessed then them...an Indian killed my great grandmother so we kill all Indians...Hitler killed millions,therefore we should hate all Germans...and if any of our close "family" objects,we shun them because they should side with their "family"...etc etc etc etc etc..this is why the spirit said,my mother and brothers are already here with me...just because we are flesh related to someone doesn't make us obligated to see the world through their eyes..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/05/2012 07:44 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

United States
11/05/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Continued...

nanni2

LOL

Oh by the way, this goes on in all aspects of Arks or Form, the divine masculine/ divine feminine is in all Creations on the Earthly and Physical Plane. As we are all Spirit this is going on for all of us, we have many designs in expression then we also do our best to choose what Ark or Form of in Person we share our lives with yet One in Spirit. There are many who are One in Spirit, but the point is in real Truth we are a Rainbow of existence.

If Ceti is Black and I am White yet we can both recognize the Spirit it should bring some simple things to light. We may or may not encounter oneanother in this physical realm as partners but it certainly does prove some facts regarding the Holy Spirit.

hf
 Quoting: Aeryn Sun "PeaceKeeper&qu 17637449
...flesh is our creations,we dont follow creations..there are no colors but red within,without the red, no spirit stays in its creation, in the creation...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/05/2012 07:40 PM

United States
11/05/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
carters dam ,who the hell is this dark haired chick that keeps trying to Vulcan mind melt with me,lol...it must be my flesh because i haven't had much luck with white women,lol... my former self was raised by mommy dearest and i sought out dominating women..so the thought of Asian women being not dominate must be screwing with me now that i went 180 and alpha,lolhf..i haven't watched Farscape but stargate SG1 is a favorite of mine...i would love to be in sci fi films,i am easy to look at for an old guy...i dropped off from watching TV since last year and skipped the brain entrainment,lol...i watched the farscape trailer posted and all i can say is ,god dammit Hollywood stop ripping me off,at least give me a acting job,put the in ear ear piece in and i will hit my marks,lol..i called NASA j.p.l.in 76 about the slingshot(s) to leap frog the universe...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

You funny Ceti, as mentioned its not personal, as I don't know you personally. I provide a type of screenplay to try and complement what you share as long as you permit me to. As mentioned your thread subject matter is also what I write about.

The male and female aspects must be balanced, so the dominating factor of either side has to be in Unison to achieve the goal. It plays out in our real existence also but all the while its also going on within us, the rest is a reflection in the physical realm.

In relationships on the surface we are choosing all the while based on our state of Being. If there is imbalance that is something from our parents or history DNA etc. that must be worked out within us. Self analysis is difficult because we have to admit to ourselves where we are weak and need improve who we are. We are not to be taking from oneanother but to be sharing and experieincing love in the world in trust of the Divine. We are all complete but not always as our True Self in Reflection of those we choose in our life. That of course would account for today's divorce rate and confusion in society.

Like you made reference to the significance you see in your own life the common factors in the World. life is a Parable then you just have to be able to read it. The lessons are always in front of us. When we stop trying to determine what is wrong with another we finally realize what is wrong in ouself and needs be improved. That's when real growth and evolution of Self happens.

hf
 Quoting: Aeryn Sun "PeaceKeeper&qu 17637449
..your correct ,Funny Platoon,< Google it...its not just made up of female operatives...after all,would we tell you the details of funny platoon or would we lie about most of them on the net?

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/05/2012 08:26 PM

United States
11/05/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
...unless someone is completely brain entrained,brainwashed,and dont know what a pineal gland is,must less keeps it clean... these aren't shits and giggles i can post in this thread and the potassium iodide/KI symbolism's aren't coincidences either...i can only give everyone the keys...i cannot make anyone use them to unlock their doors to freedom if they are comfortable in their cages like test animals... fed good and watered good and sheltered well until the tests begin...
PI
United States
11/05/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
...unless someone is completely brain entrained,brainwashed,and dont know what a pineal gland is,must less keeps it clean... these aren't shits and giggles i can post in this thread and the potassium iodide/KI symbolism's aren't coincidences either...i can only give everyone the keys...i cannot make anyone use them to unlock their doors to freedom if they are comfortable in their cages like test animals... fed good and watered good and sheltered well until the tests begin...

tests? whats that about?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/05/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you recieve a new name Ceti? Remember your Divine Original?
Avalonia
User ID: 9709833
Romania
11/05/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heya there T-Ceti !

Just paopped to greet you and to see if you're well and good :)

I have some questions for you, but I'll wait a couple of days.

Untill then, I send u my love.

Be safe !

hf

United States
11/05/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

tests? whats that about?
 Quoting: PI 17637449
...trials and tribulations as the codebook speaks of...battles of our flesh and our spirit and with the concepts that lead away from our shared spirit...

United States
11/05/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you recieve a new name Ceti? Remember your Divine Original?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776
yes i received my so called 'new' name -again- in this incarnation...my old name was on my birth papers and or by mouth that someone else named me,that i didn't ask for or agree too...my new/old name is co-creator...for its written,there's nothing new under the sun...i have did the same thing in my past incarnation by overcoming the world and remembering my name> co-creator and i will continue to do so in any future incarnations...nothing new under the sun...no matter what religion or civilization is next or isn't next,i will always be a co-creator spirit within my shell..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/05/2012 09:53 PM

United States
11/05/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heya there T-Ceti !

Just paopped to greet you and to see if you're well and good :)

I have some questions for you, but I'll wait a couple of days.

Untill then, I send u my love.

Be safe !

hf
 Quoting: Avalonia 9709833
safe,lol,I'm forever,whats safe? oh you mean my flesh,lol...i/spirit will just create another shell for any other tour in the creation..hf..much love for you and all for we are all connected whether some are toooooooo stubborn to admit it,lol...

United States
11/05/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
i had better post this before someone quotes it> its not what goes into the body that makes it clean, its what comes out of the body that makes it clean< this isn't a food reference,its a spirit metaphor reference...hf we are to show our spirit to others and not hold it within, hidden behind concepts...

United States
11/06/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
...the lies we have been told, generation after generation are sooooooooo big most could not unbelieve them...there's a reason it was said once by the fuhrer,if we tell the lies loud enough and long enough,the people will start to believe the lies are true...ALL religious text read from its surface is false without understanding its metaphors within...ALL history is false without understanding it was set up as metaphors also...the entire "globe" has been set up as metaphorville and parableville cities and towns...the reason there's a 'SS' symbol is because everything has at least a double meaning from what you see on its outside...this is why jack nickelson barked that famous line in that movie' A Few Good Men '> you cant handle the truth...

United States
11/06/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
...your god dam right i did...i called a Code Spirit...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/06/2012 12:22 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Ceti,

I have a question for you. If we overcame this world and found our co creator within in previous lives, then why did the world not change then? Why did we have to come back again if you already graduated?

United States
11/06/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Ceti,

I have a question for you. If we overcame this world and found our co creator within in previous lives, then why did the world not change then? Why did we have to come back again if you already graduated?
...even after high school, there is still college...grammar school graduation,high school graduation,then there's the 1 year programs,the 2 year programs,and the 4 year programs of college...what we cause our arks to do in the flesh is also done symbolically with the spirit...since we have forever,since we are forever,there would be no end to the learning and consciousness levels...we would never truly 'graduate' and stop our self's...for example, in the medical field,one must keep learning newer medicines and medical techniques all during their lifetime in the flesh...also remember this 3rd rock from this star isn't the only planet that can sustain the flesh..isn't it said, the universe is forever expanding?

United States
11/06/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
...today being election day,get out there and cast your votes so we can count how many are still asleep/a sheepsheep...remember you have to follow someone else to help you make you a better world...you cant do it yourself, for your self and others by yourself...you cant help your self by truly helping and working with others with the same goals without greed,selfishness,power trips and materialistic things getting in your way to feed your flesh instead of feeding your spirit for the betterment of all flesh...sheeplebahthinking outside the box is not allowed,do what the TV tells you to do and be normal as the doctors say you are..1rof1..psssssst,the future events are already preplanned 20 or more years in advance...we move forward in time but into the past that was already planned out before< this is why we have time traveling stories...

United States
11/06/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
<<<<guess who this character symbolizes hi..Nic Cage looks Exactly like my decreased little brother...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/06/2012 03:01 PM

United States
11/06/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
...keep up your spirit and keep up your faith in it...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/06/2012 03:01 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11409207
United States
11/06/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

I have a question when my wife touches my forehead I get a weird feeling sometimes uncomfortable I do a lot of meditation I also dont believe in any of the crap spoon fed to all of my family members I cant speak about religion to them I think there is a universal religion it all goes back to the same thing Christmas on winter solstice put presents under a tree seems like a ritual to me cant open till morning wtf Easter on spring solstice I dont know something is not right I keep seeing 3 doors I like the way you think maybe you know whats up
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11409207
United States
11/06/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbump

United States
11/06/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

I have a question when my wife touches my forehead I get a weird feeling sometimes uncomfortable I do a lot of meditation I also dont believe in any of the crap spoon fed to all of my family members I cant speak about religion to them I think there is a universal religion it all goes back to the same thing Christmas on winter solstice put presents under a tree seems like a ritual to me cant open till morning wtf Easter on spring solstice I dont know something is not right I keep seeing 3 doors I like the way you think maybe you know whats up
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11409207
..we are all electromagnetic, of course we get a feeling when someone touches us,lol...and that dont open your presents until after the shortest sunlight day is symbolism of our growing light within once we see through the lies(santa) of religion/concepts and we find our present/spirit inside of us...the universal "religion" is spirit within all of our shells...our spirit is help and understanding towards others and not concepts pushed towards others...it is the ,love thyself as you love your neighbors...we must love our spirit within and not the concepts we create with our spirit that can cause division by leading away from our shared spirit within...if you are seeing 3 doors, its the 3 pillars of Freemasonry..i suggest you consider joining a Freemason lodge or other "secret" society, as i keep getting clues and hints to get my ass in there and stop carrying a secret Freemason badge degree,lol...my humility is still preventing me from making it "official" but i will soon...even as a Freemason or other secret society member we must follow our spirit within instead of our flesh...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/06/2012 03:22 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi Ceti,

You know that has always been my song? Triamph was the very 1st concert I ever attended C:

Also, I have never in my life voted.

United States
11/06/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
...we are cold logic and reasoning working together with our warm heart of flesh you might say...divine masculine and divine feminine symbolism.hf..the song goes well with the symbolism of the video...

United States
11/06/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi Ceti,

You know that has always been my song? Triamph was the very 1st concert I ever attended C:

Also, I have never in my life voted.
hi 777 ,i have my esp moments...i did it yesterday checking my mom into the hospital for her dye test on her clogged artery...we were sent to cubicle number 7 of course and the ladys name was K.W. ...she got up to do something and i tuned her calender notes over to the 6th instead of 5th..lol..anyhoo,we began talking and mom asked her if she was related to another Walker(her married name)..she said no and i asked her if she was related to some walker girls i went to school with but again she didn't want to say so...she mentioned her husband may know them and i asked her was her husband related to Johnny Walker(the whiskey)as a joke.i flirt some,she was pretty,lol.. she was surprised and said that was her husbands dads name and i then told her it was a joke about the whiskey,and it was just the "flow",lol..then i counted her name, K.W., 1+1 and 2+3 to myself and got another 7,lol...we had left that morning at 7:00 to get to the hospital early..then the date was the 5th and i had turned it to the 6th and her name came out 7 and 567 went the flow,lol...then my mom recovered in room number 7..you cant make this stuff up,lol...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/06/2012 04:00 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
My bd is tomorrow the 7th.

Avalonia
User ID: 9709833
Romania
11/06/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
T-Ceti,

Do you know something about the Black Light ?
And if so, can you detail a little about that ?

Thank you

hf

GLP