777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg  (OP)

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/06/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God
..happy birthday,another good song for tai chi into quicker movements in a flow...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/06/2012 04:41 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11409207
United States
11/06/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Wow I also dont vote I have family members arguing over the election i think its all controlled by the PTB the candidates are controlled by the elite bankers anyway thanks for the info
and will visit the local lodge here

United States
11/06/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
T-Ceti,

Do you know something about the Black Light ?
And if so, can you detail a little about that ?

Thank you

hf
 Quoting: Avalonia 9709833
...uh,that's something were supposed to suppress if its what I'm thinking it is..a negative energy force we can channel and project...mine is only for self defense as i used it for offense in my past because i was lacking in positive energy to rise above and help others, instead of turning my face so to say and some bad things happened i have to live with...at the same time the memories dont drag me down from my positive energy i project these days...i will tell people we do not use our negative energy because we our self's cant rise above what others may or may not do around us...to not use positive energy to rise above some ones else's negative energy puts you on the same lower level as they are traveling along...when you stay positive,any negative energy is reflected back to those whom tried using it against you...that's how you stay out of the " witch" wars and become wizards with other wizards < energy metaphors..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

United States
11/06/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Wow I also dont vote I have family members arguing over the election i think its all controlled by the PTB the candidates are controlled by the elite bankers anyway thanks for the info
and will visit the local lodge here
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11409207
...just always remember,just because we gave the metaphysical secrets to all ,it doesn't mean secrets between members are given out to the world...WHAT HAPPENS IN THE LODGES ,STAYS IN THE LODGES...the entire world is not free yet...if we do have aliens,they will not be seen or spoken to outside of the lodges and other secret places...
Avalonia
User ID: 9709833
Romania
11/06/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
T-Ceti,

Thank you

hf
...uh,that's something were supposed to suppress if its what I'm thinking it is..a negative energy force we can channel and project...mine is only for self defense as i used it for offense in my past because i was lacking in positive energy to rise above and help others, instead of turning my face so to say and some bad things happened i have to live with...at the same time the memories dont drag me down from my positive energy i project these days...i will tell people we do not use our negative energy because we our self's cant rise above what others may or may not do around us...to not use positive energy to rise above some ones else's negative energy puts you on the same lower level as they are traveling along...when you stay positive,any negative energy is reflected back to those whom tried using it against you...that's how you stay out of the " witch" wars and become wizards with other wizards < energy metaphors..
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

Thank you very much.
Yes, that type of "light" i was talking about.
Most of the people laugh of the term "black light" considering that it doesn't exists.

Now, if you are attacked by this kind of energies, do you think that sound can be used to increase and move higher your energy (in the case in which is lowering because of fear) in order to defend yourself ? By sound i mean music - recalling a song in your mind.
I hope you understand what i mean here...

Have a wonderful day, T-Ceti!

United States
11/06/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
...since i did my 180,my girls are telling me their proud of me for the first time in my life... and as long as I'm their hero ,i dont have to be a superman and heaven isn't too far away...shout out for my K and V and T which adds to 8,the divine feminine...the number 8 of my 3 divine feminine's which also symbolize the 3rd eye...and 8 and 3 is 11 or K along with the 3rd eye/I,becoming KI...

United States
11/06/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
T-Ceti,

Thank you

hf

Thank you very much.
Yes, that type of "light" i was talking about.
Most of the people laugh of the term "black light" considering that it doesn't exists.

Now, if you are attacked by this kind of energies, do you think that sound can be used to increase and move higher your energy (in the case in which is lowering because of fear) in order to defend yourself ? By sound i mean music - recalling a song in your mind.
I hope you understand what i mean here...

Have a wonderful day, T-Ceti!
...if its a positive song for you, it would reinforce your positive energy i suppose because music is frequency and frequencies vibrate..i try to stay calm and positive anyways because i know my flesh is only what crumbles to dust and actually feel sorry for those whom must rely on negative energy to make their flesh/ego feel better for what they still lack inward to remember...as i said i burnt the outside screen into a hole image of my cellphone,just putting too much negative emotion remembering my hurtful childhood into a earlier post i deleted because no one feels sorry for what happened to me and that's the way i want it..
Avalonia
User ID: 9709833
Romania
11/06/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
...if its a positive song for you, it would reinforce your positive energy i suppose because music is frequency and frequencies vibrate..i try to stay calm and positive anyways because i know my flesh is only what crumbles to dust and actually feel sorry for those whom must rely on negative energy to make their flesh/ego feel better for what they still lack inward to remember...as i said i burnt the outside screen into a hole image of my cellphone,just putting too much negative emotion remembering my hurtful childhood into a earlier post i deleted because no one feels sorry for what happened to me and that's the way i want it..

I hear you...

I burried deep the awfull memories and let the funny ones to be accesed quickly. Works better for me, cause past is past. We live in now, and what was already done cannot be undone.
I myslef try to stay on the positive/higher vibes, but sometimes i surrender on e-motions flow and that brings me on low vibes that i must overcome quickly (cause i don't have time to spare on this). So i use music as a therapy or increasing factor.
People say that we are Light. But we are also as much Sound as Light we are.
Somehow i manage to piss off some humans or some beings that are using this black light, so i have to learn to defend myself.

And yes, no one or very few feel sorry for our experiences because they cannot feel what we felt - or even worse, if they can feel, they don't care.
So why bother to tell them anything about our experiences ?

If i feel that i cannot stand anymore and have to share something, i talk to my cat - he seems more human than any umans i know.

Be well, T-Ceti !

and

Be loved !

United States
11/06/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

I hear you...

I burried deep the awfull memories and let the funny ones to be accesed quickly. Works better for me, cause past is past. We live in now, and what was already done cannot be undone.
I myslef try to stay on the positive/higher vibes, but sometimes i surrender on e-motions flow and that brings me on low vibes that i must overcome quickly (cause i don't have time to spare on this). So i use music as a therapy or increasing factor.
People say that we are Light. But we are also as much Sound as Light we are.
Somehow i manage to piss off some humans or some beings that are using this black light, so i have to learn to defend myself.

And yes, no one or very few feel sorry for our experiences because they cannot feel what we felt - or even worse, if they can feel, they don't care.
So why bother to tell them anything about our experiences ?

If i feel that i cannot stand anymore and have to share something, i talk to my cat - he seems more human than any umans i know.

Be well, T-Ceti !

and

Be loved !
...thank you hf remember we are love,we just share it, just as we share the spirit...although my flesh wants another flesh around with the same spirit but it doesn't need another to be happy...i would rather be wanted than needed...initiate the slightly revised music khristo> public enemy number one, I'm a wanted man, so lock up your daughters and lock up your wifes, lock up your girlfriends and run for your life ,I'm the man in town dont you mess around,lol....and negative energy is just for destroying the creations we built our selfs to rebuild new creations..I'm speaking of tearing buildings down and such to build new ones...and tearing mountains down to build also...i am not talking about tearing down each others flesh...as we tear mountains down, the earth is not lost ,it is just moved into another location...this happens when we tear our own mountain/creation down aka the flesh dies and we as spirit are not lost but moved into a new creation...its as the spirit said of others whom tell others to destroy flesh,pick up the rock your self and do it instead of asking others to do it for you...its amazing how many soldiers kill because they are asked by others who wont do the 'job' themselves...if our elected leaders want wars ,let them fight the wars themselves with their own children and grandchildren...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/06/2012 06:29 PM

United States
11/06/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
by the way i keep seeing Jesus everywherehiding..last winter he was walking on water after it froze... then he was in the hospital when someone died and he placed his hands upon them with paddles and said the magic word, CLEAR and they came back from the dead..then he was on TV talking about the weather before it even happened...Jesus is everywhere, walking on water,raising the dead and predicting the future...1rof1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/06/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see Jesus all the time since 2007. He visits me in dreams, sometimes visions. Maybe we have visions of what we believe in. I also saw my true self.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Last XMas, I saw the Lion with the Lamb.

United States
11/06/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see Jesus all the time since 2007. He visits me in dreams, sometimes visions. Maybe we have visions of what we believe in. I also saw my true self.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776
...he wasn't handsome,with gray hair and hypnotizing blue eyes that change a little to what color shirt he wears, was he? lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
In one he had armour on, and we hugged and all I felt was pure love enegy and my whole body was vibrating kinda like purring....lol

United States
11/06/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Last XMas, I saw the Lion with the Lamb.
...yeah this lamb saw the lion the other night..I'm Aries/lamb and my deceased little bother is a leo/lion and he was in my dreams...he was showing me how some living people could still see him(she was drinking heavy whoever she was) but most couldn't...its been years since he visited me,but my sis visits more often...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/06/2012 08:03 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
In another, He was a older man with white and silver hair and pretty silver blue eyes. I was in his bathroom and saw him coming out of his shower, and I was'nt even shy, like innocent.. He got dressed and we went out into his field to check on the weeds together.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
many other ones too.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
One He sat at my kitchen table telling me his story, and his eyes were brilliant silvery blue, except he was blonde and younger with long hair.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
in another we kissed and he fed me through his mouth.

United States
11/06/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
In another, He was a older man with white and silver hair and pretty silver blue eyes. I was in his bathroom and saw him coming out of his shower, and I was'nt even shy, like innocent.. He got dressed and we went out into his field to check on the weeds together.
delete processed,lol

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/06/2012 08:17 PM

United States
11/06/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
wasn't that a french kiss and its called a tongue,lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

no, a strawberry
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27007879
Bahamas
11/06/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are a false prophet under demonic possession repent and turn to Christ or face eternal damnation in the pits of hell for eternity.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
no I'm not..you are

United States
11/06/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
...so i had long hair once before and i am growing it out again to be very long again and this time it wont be cut short again...and my flesh needs to shut the hell up ,its not weak and it doesn't need another flesh to create happiness when my spirit within does that.wink
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Him feeding me food from his own mouth means I get it from the Kings own mouth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

He feeds me, not men
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
The sprit within me, is me, I am called Truth.

United States
11/06/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are a false prophet under demonic possession repent and turn to Christ or face eternal damnation in the pits of hell for eternity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27007879
roflmao,,oh no i feel the flames now ,save me religious concept of flesh, oh save me religious concept of flesh, for my spirit cant do that for me,lol..flame.run from the flames of hell,which suddenly started burning after the old testament ran out,lolahhh

United States
11/06/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

He feeds me, not men
...might have been me for I'm spirit that appears as a male form..

GLP