777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg  (OP)

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/06/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God
in another we kissed and he fed me through his mouth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776

no, a strawberry
lala..my flesh is not hearing this or it will go get melted chocolate,a blanket and a picnic basket,lol..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

United States
11/06/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
no I'm not..you are
that was 007 calling me a devil as i have been called before,while others have called me elijah...if they dont heed the warnings i give them ,and its comes true which it does,I'm a devil..if i tell them something good and it comes true which it does,then they call me an angel,lol..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/06/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
wasn't that a french kiss and its called a tongue,lol
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

You are a false prophet under demonic possession repent and turn to Christ or face eternal damnation in the pits of hell for eternity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27007879
roflmao,,oh no i feel the flames now ,save me religious concept of flesh, oh save me religious concept of flesh, for my spirit cant do that for me,lol..:flame:.run from the flames of hell,which suddenly started burning after the old testament ran out,lolahhh

You know what I find really funny? How all these religious people wait for changes to happen within buildings, and would keep going and going on like this forever doing and repeating with all the works of the flesh. When some find their true spirit of old, they immediatly accuse us of demon posession, same as they accused Jesus.

The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed. Well, when we reveal it,they refuse to hear and will miss the boat.

United States
11/06/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
'religious' people are like robots who just spit the scriptures out as a copier does without seeing the hidden metaphors within and the mistranslations that point away from spirit...and spiritual people are the humans whom can see within the inside of the text as first person spirit and see the inside of the flesh into the spirit...robots see the flesh but dont see the spirit within...kinda reminds me of the movie, surrogates,lol..

United States
11/06/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
...but the prince hides his face from dreams in the mist...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/06/2012 08:54 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
'religious' people are like robots who just spit the scriptures out as a copier does without seeing the hidden metaphors within and the mistranslations that point away from spirit...and spiritual people are the humans whom can see within the inside of the text as first person spirit and see the inside of the flesh into the spirit...robots see the flesh but dont see the spirit within...kinda reminds me of the movie, surrogates,lol..

I agree with you. They parrot verses back and forth, and won't even listen to you unless you quote a bible verse. They missed the whole point, the meat of the hidden meanings. They drain me. blink

Once we remember we are Spirit and Truth, this is all we need to learn from, and it comes from us within, like a fountain of living water that keeps on springing new truths daily . We become all seeing, all knowing because we love instead of judge. God in us is Love, and religions divide because they are works of the flesh,when all we need is the good fruit,the spirit of Love.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

United States
11/06/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Avalonia
User ID: 9709833
Romania
11/06/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow...

Now what happened with the mood here ?

Btw... who is the guy with white long hair ?
Cause i saw him, too.

Never kissed or something LoL.
For me he was like the chief of the Teachers.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

United States
11/06/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow...

Cause i saw him, too.

Quoting: Avalonia 9709833
...dam dream police,stop that shit,lol...believe it or not dreams can be beamed into your head by way of frequencies,just as a radio will receive the invisible frequencies through the air...our biometrics are logged from the day we are born about how our brains are reacting to the stimuli producing its patterns...dam ,why did i have to wake up...without mystery,it takes the fun out of a lot of things,lol...nooooooooooooo,i wanna go back to sleep,lol...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/06/2012 09:59 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

I was LMAO here...I sounded like Spock here.chucklespock
Avalonia
User ID: 9709833
Romania
11/06/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow...

Cause i saw him, too.

...dam dream police,stop that shit,lol...believe it or not dreams can be beamed into you head by way of frequencies...our biometrics are logged from the day we are born about how our brains are reacting to the stimuli producing its patterns...dam ,why did i have to wake up...without mystery,it takes the fun out of a lot of things,lol...nooooooooooooo,i wanna go back to sleep,lol...

Hahaha :))

Sorry :-D

Yeah, our mind is wireless and unfortunatelly not many have a firewall :)
I was thinking to a nice ind programm... but i prefer to shutt up about this :)

Anyway, T-Ceti... sleep well :) Dream nice !

For you, with love

hf

United States
11/06/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

...yeah i didn't catch the symbolism of the spirit feeding you knowledge,lol..that was my flesh talking,you'll have to look over my flesh as flesh still seeks flesh,lmao..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow...

Cause i saw him, too.

...dam dream police,stop that shit,lol...believe it or not dreams can be beamed into your head by way of frequencies,just as a radio will receive the invisible frequencies through the air...our biometrics are logged from the day we are born about how our brains are reacting to the stimuli producing its patterns...dam ,why did i have to wake up...without mystery,it takes the fun out of a lot of things,lol...nooooooooooooo,i wanna go back to sleep,lol...

something got me wondering about something. You know how they give a newborn the PKU test as soon as the baby is born and take it away and inject the heal of the baby. What if they put a chip in with that injection?

One time I heard a radio station in my ear for over 30 minutes.

United States
11/06/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow...

Cause i saw him, too.

...dam dream police,stop that shit,lol...believe it or not dreams can be beamed into you head by way of frequencies...our biometrics are logged from the day we are born about how our brains are reacting to the stimuli producing its patterns...dam ,why did i have to wake up...without mystery,it takes the fun out of a lot of things,lol...nooooooooooooo,i wanna go back to sleep,lol...

Hahaha :))

Sorry :-D

Yeah, our mind is wireless and unfortunatelly not many have a firewall :)
I was thinking to a nice ind programm... but i prefer to shutt up about this :)

Anyway, T-Ceti... sleep well :) Dream nice !

For you, with love

hf
...thank you,I'll try not to go dream walking but i am searching for her hf i usually do sleep well unless the potassium iodide symbolism's or bible corrections start appearing in my head when i lay down,lol...

United States
11/06/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow...

Cause i saw him, too.

something got me wondering about something. You know how they give a newborn the PKU test as soon as the baby is born and take it away and inject the heal of the baby. What if they put a chip in with that injection?

One time I heard a radio station in my ear for over 30 minutes.
...didn't you read my last post,chips aren't needed...chips are only for subcontractors... i can be going somewhere and a song just turn on like someone near is listening to a radio station and i have tuned into it,too...but its usually goes away after 1 song after i start singing along with it,lol...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

...yeah i didn't catch the symbolism of the spirit feeding you knowledge,lol..that was my flesh talking,you'll have to look over my flesh as flesh still seeks flesh,lmao..

well, here ..I don't like to parrot scripture but here..

And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.
Isaiah 51:16

I know the bible, because I did'nt pay attention in church as a kid growing up, but I would just read the bible there.

Feeding me food, his words are like spiritual food.

Jeremiah 1:9 Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "Now, I have put my words in your mouth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
so..you also hear music? One time I heard an entire symphony orchestra playing. So I am just tuned in?

United States
11/06/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
may as well let this cat out of the bag,lol...the "future" maps such the 'navy' map and all the other so called psychic people's maps that have been drawn that shows the USA under water in the future...well,the truth is, in those places oil and natural gas will begin to come up and they are trying to scare people away whom live there and their trying to prevent other people from moving to those locations...hey oil cartels flip..bet ya thought i couldn't know that either,lol...

United States
11/07/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
...carters dam it,after i give up smoking marijuana after 25 years, they freaking legalize it in Washington and Colorado,lol..figures, turn the W upside down and we get M.C. ,and where have i heard M.C. before,lol...:maryjane:..oh yeah that's why those 2 states voted it back to legal...did Nobody have something to do with that?whistle..yeah i know, its just another coincidence,lol.

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/07/2012 11:20 AM

United States
11/07/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
agent well, what another coincidence..Obama, the color of a healthy pineal gland of red blood and dark skin symbolism has got another 4 years to make 8 years...8 being the symbolism of the divine feminine of the spirit of creativity from the pineal gland and 8 also being 8 brain parts, i have already gone over in this thread...looks like i still got tickets to the live audience symbolism shows...dance

United States
11/07/2012 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
roflmao ,more red karma from the robots that just spit out scripture like a copy machine and have no idea of the metaphors or true translations from the spirits point of view...they cant even think for themselves because their robots whom have forgotten their spirit within and the concepts are on the outside which they follow...the kingdom of the creator is within us all and our spirit rules that kingdom, for our spirit is the creator...i got hit with blasphemy red karma, and their the antichrist/antispirit... for they are against the spirit and for the concepts we as spirit created...poor robots,maybe someday they we become human with a brain instead of a machine with a scanner...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10087429
Canada
11/07/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
shut up retard, no one believes in your bullshit theory, only you, ever notice that. if your theory was so true, why is it that only a retard on a conspiracy site has figured it out. never heard any of this bullshit anywhere else, i'll tell you why cause it's bullshit. it's all in your head, no proof to back it up, only shit you make up as you go along. oh let me guess, you have figured it out because your so damn smart huh, lmfao. i don't think God would be on a conspiracy site.
PHI PIPER
User ID: 26639530
United States
11/07/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
shut up retard, no one believes in your bullshit theory, only you, ever notice that. if your theory was so true, why is it that only a retard on a conspiracy site has figured it out. never heard any of this bullshit anywhere else, i'll tell you why cause it's bullshit. it's all in your head, no proof to back it up, only shit you make up as you go along. oh let me guess, you have figured it out because your so damn smart huh, lmfao. i don't think God would be on a conspiracy site.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10087429

Hello, I don't speak for Ceti but I will speak just because. If you don't yet see some of these facts you will truly miss your own potential. You see there are some of us that don't live as society dictates(not because we are against it or bad people we just know better). If you don't want to learn your own potential that has been hidden right before your eyes its your own fault. As long as you allow Truth to be taken from you by controlled repetitive programming then you don't even see what life is about and you will proceed, pass and maybe do it all over again.

Noone but ourselves can free our minds but you have to want to find it. The Wright Brothers also said a Plane could fly and others laughed at them...And look where we are today. Some just aren't cut out for the Truth. All we can do it offer it to you. Best Wishes

Kbird
United States
11/07/2012 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
roflmao ,more red karma from the robots that just spit out scripture like a copy machine and have no idea of the metaphors or true translations from the spirits point of view...they cant even think for themselves because their robots whom have forgotten their spirit within and the concepts are on the outside which they follow...the kingdom of the creator is within us all and our spirit rules that kingdom, for our spirit is the creator...i got hit with blasphemy red karma, and their the antichrist/antispirit... for they are against the spirit and for the concepts we as spirit created...poor robots,maybe someday they we become human with a brain instead of a machine with a scanner...

Hi Ceti,

If I ever post a verse from the bible, it is because that verse happened to me spiritually, fulfilled in me, in my spirit. Church goers repeat verses just to hear it, but the verse is spiritually dicerned by those who live the Kingdom now within...and it actually comes alive within. I have seen both God within, and Goddess within. I am the Goddess I saw , my higher self. I hugged her, and we were twins. I heard Gabriel's horn announce a message to me, because The judge is inside us, not outside in the world.

Judgment represents the House of Gabriel, the knowing that Judgment Day can come at any moment so we should live our life to the fullest clean way, as the trumpet of Gabriel is at hand.

Judgment —– Rebirth —– Inner Calling —– Absolution
Kickstart of my true heart self.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11409207
United States
11/07/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpbump

good thread truth haters will try to keep you down dont stop talking
PHI PIPER
User ID: 26639530
United States
11/07/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10087429

And Mind you God or as Ceti prefers it said as Spirit is behind everything, How can you not realize something so simple...That actually doesn't take someone so smart, it takes Real Intelligence LOL. "Your Spirit" hello there anyone home? Do you create your future or do you allow yourself to be Influenced by others ideas of whats true?

Well that's just amazing, wonder how that works? or
shall I just sit back and let others entertain me...Insulting them in the Process LOL

I mean nevermind getting to the bottom of it and learning
for Ones Self... Guess its just a Magic Show...

When you can recognize your Spirit you will know exactly
what Ceti is saying...In meantime he's just teaching you
by a combination of equations til you see the correlation.

GLP