777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God

Words
User ID: 17637449
United States
11/07/2012 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God
silence is golden,but kind words are platinum...that's why i said we must be careful of what we speak into existence...hf..i use simple words and symbolism's...me not calledge edukated,lmao...hell i like what just fell out of my mouth>...silence is golden but kind words are platinum <DIBBS on the T-shirt idea,1rof1...

let their be light and there will be light by our spoken words...but we must overcome the world first and be very careful of what we speak into existence...what we speak into existence must be beneficial to all and not just to our self's...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

Well since you are amused by my response how do you see it?
What would you say as beneficial to all?
 Quoting: Words 17637449
...i think i may have already gone over that throughout this thread,lol...in short,9999 hertz,but you dont receive that until you overcome the world/creation(s)...you'll have to look over my flesh,my spirit is causing the brain to form nitrous oxide again,lmao...either that or my positive energy is attracting more positive frequencies and they are causing the brain to form nitrous oxide,lol...anywho,its more than just the metaphysical sciences involved...1rof1

Being Spirit I've overcome the World of Creation. Even the hz don't mean anything really. To the vessel they do but only if I calculate some significance by means of Science.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27007879
Bahamas
11/07/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are a false prophet under demonic possession repent and turn to Christ or face eternal damnation in the pits of hell for eternity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27007879
roflmao,,oh no i feel the flames now ,save me religious concept of flesh, oh save me religious concept of flesh, for my spirit cant do that for me,lol..:flame:.run from the flames of hell,which suddenly started burning after the old testament ran out,lolahhh

Scoff know but just know that the pits of eternal fire and brimstone awaits those who reject Christ but if you accept Christ you will spend eternity in heaven.
...roflmao,would you mind explaining how hell lite up after the old testament, if your god created everything in the beginning? did your god need a light later,to begin smoking,lmao...there's nothing new under the sun...our spirit is not new under the sun either and neither are concepts which lead away from our spirit...and neither are those whom fall for those concepts and we who dont fall for those concepts...nothing new under the sun,some in those earlier religions fell for the concepts and forgot their spirit and some didn't fall for the created concepts and remembered their spirit within ...nothing new under the sun...here dogma,here dogma, fetch the stick like a good beast and bring it back to the master,which is spirit and maybe you'll get a treat...1rof1

God is omnipotent your feeble mind cannot understand his ways. I think you are under demonic possession because you deny Christ so you have the spirit of the Antichrist just remember sulfur and brimstone is in your future if you keep denying Christ. You have been warned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/07/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this the thread you are talking about 777
From jack
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg  (OP)

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/07/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
silence is golden,but kind words are platinum...that's why i said we must be careful of what we speak into existence...hf..i use simple words and symbolism's...me not calledge edukated,lmao...hell i like what just fell out of my mouth>...silence is golden but kind words are platinum <DIBBS on the T-shirt idea,1rof1...

let their be light and there will be light by our spoken words...but we must overcome the world first and be very careful of what we speak into existence...what we speak into existence must be beneficial to all and not just to our self's...

Well since you are amused by my response how do you see it?
What would you say as beneficial to all?
...i think i may have already gone over that throughout this thread,lol...in short,9999 hertz,but you dont receive that until you overcome the world/creation(s)...you'll have to look over my flesh,my spirit is causing the brain to form nitrous oxide again,lmao...either that or my positive energy is attracting more positive frequencies and they are causing the brain to form nitrous oxide,lol...anywho,its more than just the metaphysical sciences involved...1rof1

Being Spirit I've overcome the World of Creation. Even the hz don't mean anything really. To the vessel they do but only if I calculate some significance by means of Science.
...yup i was speaking of the flesh...our spirit cant be measured by flesh with machines...our flesh can be measured by what our spirit is causing it to do but the spirit its self within cant be measured...we as spirit created the big bang,we went bang and then incarnated into a creation...some traveled closer into a creation and others traveled farther away from the point of our big bang into a creation...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

United States
11/07/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
roflmao,,oh no i feel the flames now ,save me religious concept of flesh, oh save me religious concept of flesh, for my spirit cant do that for me,lol..flame.run from the flames of hell,which suddenly started burning after the old testament ran out,lolahhh

Scoff know but just know that the pits of eternal fire and brimstone awaits those who reject Christ but if you accept Christ you will spend eternity in heaven.
...roflmao,would you mind explaining how hell lite up after the old testament, if your god created everything in the beginning? did your god need a light later,to begin smoking,lmao...there's nothing new under the sun...our spirit is not new under the sun either and neither are concepts which lead away from our spirit...and neither are those whom fall for those concepts and we who dont fall for those concepts...nothing new under the sun,some in those earlier religions fell for the concepts and forgot their spirit and some didn't fall for the created concepts and remembered their spirit within ...nothing new under the sun...here dogma,here dogma, fetch the stick like a good beast and bring it back to the master,which is spirit and maybe you'll get a treat...1rof1

God is omnipotent your feeble mind cannot understand his ways. I think you are under demonic possession because you deny Christ so you have the spirit of the Antichrist just remember sulfur and brimstone is in your future if you keep denying Christ. You have been warned
...roflmao,my spirit existed before my brain in the flesh...i dont deny Christ,Christ means spirit and Jesus means flesh..i deny Jesus the flesh, instead of Christ the spirit....you are an antichrist if you deny the spirit and follow the flesh...shake you nonscary concepts somewhere else,that lead away from the spirit,you beast...you are just like our concepts, if you cant overcome the world's concepts...you speak like a robot,spiting out copies of echos you have heard and you cant see the hidden mysteries of the word,in the word...dam,and to think i was once in their shoes too...wake up co-creator and remember you are spirit within that flesh,just as the flesh Jesus contained the spirit...a house divided cannot stand...stop with our concepts that divide the spirit..it is you who side with the concepts and not the spirit and you who divides your own spirit into concepts...you will have no one else to blame but your self when your flesh cant carry your spirit anymore...when you wish to share love, instead of fear,let me know... for you show your fruits very well of what you sow and have grown...we reap what we sow,did you forget that? you are sowing fear instead of love, so what do you think you will reap?

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/07/2012 08:17 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

United States
11/07/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this the thread you are talking about 777
From jack
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1420740
lol,is this a trick question? lol..please be advised to begin at the start of this thread and continue up to this point and beyond ,just as you would read any 'religious" text without using silly numbers to skip around in it that was added later to the religious texts to bring confusion and point to the concepts instead of the flow of the text...everyone should read all 'religious" text from front to back, -several- times so the spirit can bring back to remembrance the former things...including how to reread it in first person spirit overcoming the concepts and the mistranslations that lead away from spirit and to the concepts...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/07/2012 08:09 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11943218
United States
11/07/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
For someone to be filled with love in their heart, full of forgiveness, and freeing themselves of bad Karma (poor actions)... Your tone just seems off? Why do I feel this way, and what advice can you give me? Thanks...

United States
11/07/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
For someone to be filled with love in their heart, full of forgiveness, and freeing themselves of bad Karma (poor actions)... Your tone just seems off? Why do I feel this way, and what advice can you give me? Thanks...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11943218
...as its written,we have a bold spirit, not a timid spirit...the spirit ebbs and flows like the ocean,alpha then the beta concept with the flesh... just as the spirit causes the oceans to alpha then beta...we teach and we learn...alpha,beta,alpha,beta etc...and you may be picking up on my flesh which isn't an island and it misses other flesh,lol...my flesh was codependent for 51 years and its having to get used to not being codependent just little under a month now,lol..my flesh will always seek the company of other flesh but my spirit reminds it ,it doesn't need another for happiness...its just the flesh wanting another flesh for company as its been used too...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/07/2012 09:25 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11943218
United States
11/07/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice OP! Part of your explanation (advice) could have been ... More/Better education! LOL! However, I'm intrigued by the comments on this blog. Your Definition of nutrient intake is the first hurdle. After 10 years of (what I thought was proper nutrition/body shaping) ABUSE has lead me to be bald prior to 40 years. I'm enlightened by my new education, and thirst for a leaner and more transparent vessel. I have stepped over the self conscious ego and I'm gravitating to (almost literally) eating only my back yard. I would pray for additional education on the Die T. It was a little over my head?...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27007879
Bahamas
11/07/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

...roflmao,my spirit existed before my brain in the flesh...i dont deny Christ,Christ means spirit and Jesus means flesh..i deny Jesus the flesh, instead of Christ the spirit....you are an antichrist if you deny the spirit and follow the flesh...shake you nonscary concepts somewhere else,that lead away from the spirit,you beast...you are just like our concepts, if you cant overcome the world's concepts...you speak like a robot,spiting out copies of echos you have heard and you cant see the hidden mysteries of the word,in the word...dam,and to think i was once in their shoes too...wake up co-creator and remember you are spirit within that flesh,just as the flesh Jesus contained the spirit...a house divided cannot stand...stop with our concepts that divide the spirit..it is you who side with the concepts and not the spirit and you who divides your own spirit into concepts...you will have no one else to blame but your self when your flesh cant carry your spirit anymore...when you wish to share love, instead of fear,let me know... for you show your fruits very well of what you sow and have grown...we reap what we sow,did you forget that? you are sowing fear instead of love, so what do you think you will reap?

I will pray for you ,that your soul may find God before its's to late. You need an exorcism.

United States
11/07/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

I will pray for you ,that your soul may find God before its's to late. You need an exorcism.
...you still got me roflmao,you should be a comedian...here's one for you...why would i need to look for god ,is god lost and needs me to find god? poor god,god is lost,ohhhhhhhh nooooooooooo Mr bill...
Avalonia

User ID: 9709833
Romania
11/07/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol

"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain!"

United States
11/07/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice OP! Part of your explanation (advice) could have been ... More/Better education! LOL! However, I'm intrigued by the comments on this blog. Your Definition of nutrient intake is the first hurdle. After 10 years of (what I thought was proper nutrition/body shaping) ABUSE has lead me to be bald prior to 40 years. I'm enlightened by my new education, and thirst for a leaner and more transparent vessel. I have stepped over the self conscious ego and I'm gravitating to (almost literally) eating only my back yard. I would pray for additional education on the Die T. It was a little over my head?...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11943218
...you dont have to maintain the continuous 7.77 pH,it is a guideline if you begin with a previous health condition... the main thing is not to eat cattle or pig products,stay away from artificial ingredients,high sugars and fluoridated anything...the potassium iodide will keep detoxing as you continue taking it...after you get detoxed and i suggest 6 months at least,you can eat small amounts of the other natural products but they will come out of your skin as they did in the beginning...its up to you if you wish to increase your battle with your flesh with things that cause artery buildup...as i have said ,i take a black cherry supplement to keep uric acid down,a "green" multivitamin/mineral supplement and a natural male hormone tribulus terrestris which also helps with uric acid everyday along with the diet and P.I. crystals...for women i suggest wild yam for the natural hormone...these are basic guidelines,other herbs are also beneficial...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/07/2012 10:09 PM

United States
11/07/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
here coward number 27007879,it's you who is only know by a number,exorcise this ..i think I'll have so fun,lol the devil lives in georgia,lol .lol

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/07/2012 11:42 PM
Avalonia

User ID: 9709833
Romania
11/07/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
here coward number 27007879,it's you who is only know by a number,exorcise this ..i think I'll have so fun,lol .lol

clappa

Be loved, T-Ceti

blwkss
"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain!"

United States
11/07/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
..tell those angels to put those cigarettes out,and save that priest,lol .

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/07/2012 11:39 PM

United States
11/07/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
...am i going to hell yet? which for some reason didn't catch fire until god started smoking later1rof1...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/07/2012 11:49 PM

United States
11/07/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
.lets not forget these demons,lol

United States
11/07/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
..because i cant be forgiven,oh nooooooooooo Mr Jesus...save me flesh Jesus,i lost my religion and found my Christ... what am i gonna do without the flesh?...thread disclaimer> no demons or evil spirits or zombies were summoned at any time during any of the previous videos,1rof11rof11rof11rof1..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/07/2012 11:53 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27284175
Kenya
11/08/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have a question TC when does Mars become raging Aries?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27231756
...agent..we have our first inquiry of the code(s) sentence...

LMAO.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27284175
Kenya
11/08/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
well whenever it is TC it can't be that far off.

United States
11/08/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27284175
...its just simple codes...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/08/2012 12:49 AM

United States
11/08/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
here's another Masonic secret> Jahbulon < Jah symbolizes the word god...bul is bull as in bullsh*t...and reverse the last letters ON into the word NO ...have you figured out the god of the Freemasons yet? Idol1 because our shared spirit within created the religious concepts,the religious concepts did not create our shared spirit within.hf

United States
11/08/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
here's another Masonic secret> Jahbulon < Jah symbolizes the word god...bul is bull as in bullsh*t...and reverse the last letters ON into the word NO ...have you figured out the god of the Freemasons yet? Idol1 because our shared spirit within created the religious concepts,the religious concepts did not create our shared spirit within.hf
...shameful self bump, bump..(best jimmy swaggart improv> i have sinned,i have sinned,oh help me repent oh religious concept of a flesh savior, for i have sinned...forgive me for my shameful self bump...forgive me oh concepts for spreading knowledge to the sheeple beasts...sheeplebah for its written> the people perish for lack of knowledge...forgive me, lead away from our spirit concepts, for the lead away from our spirit concepts pray the people perish and not the lead away from our spirit concepts perish...churchlady

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/08/2012 12:15 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27311290
Kenya
11/08/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

What i meant TC was that we cant be very far off now from the end. And i mean the end of the matrix that the people are living in. It needs to collapse so people may choose whose side they're on. The current state of affairs is simply appalling.
Anonymous Coward
Kenya
11/08/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd collapse it myself if i had the button right in front of me.
Anonymous Coward
Kenya
11/08/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
DOOM sweet but elusive DOOM!!!

United States
11/08/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

What i meant TC was that we cant be very far off now from the end. And i mean the end of the matrix that the people are living in. It needs to collapse so people may choose whose side they're on. The current state of affairs is simply appalling.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27311290
lol,there's only 2 sides..the spirit within our flesh and the concepts...we either choose one another or we choose the concepts which we created.hf
jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/08/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
peace bro

How do you protect yourself from negative vampires who affect your spirit , mind and emotions?
jacksprat

United States
11/08/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
now for the next mysteries> monsters,haunted places,devils,scary things in general> there are only 2 reasons for monster sightings,haunted places,etc...number 1) to bring business into an area...number 2) to keep people away from a business in an area...if the woods are said to be haunted,then there's a business going on there to keep people away(moonshine stills,meth labs,marijuana patches,etc...if business/tourism/money is needed ,then scary stories are invented to bring people into the area...did you seen a disguised log in loch ness being pulled by a mini sub,no its a monster...stay awhile, spend your money and try to spot that creature again...you say you seen a Bigfoot and ran away after it started towards you,next time stay away from the business being done in those woods, etc etc etc...2 reasons for "scary" things and "scary" concepts...

GLP