777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God

12DnA
User ID: 963968
United States
11/08/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God
I see you all are mastering 777, you all figure out about Base 8 & Base 12 Parameter Sets; Dual Infinity Processing - Triple Infinity / Jacob's ladder .. etc?

Hmmm.

Have a nice day
-Daniel
[link to uenc2012.blogspot.com]
Spirit over Matter
User ID: 17637449
United States
11/08/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
peace bro

How do you protect yourself from negative vampires who affect your spirit , mind and emotions?
 Quoting: jacksprat

The best way is stay centered and be not swayed by the mind. Negative vampires play with the mind and the value of concepts. if you have dettached from conceptual values it will pass by you and you will remain centered in spirit.

Transcend your own attachments to concept and weakness to definitions. Where you are weak is where one can hit you. Overcome all concepts and ideas of yourself you find challenging. When you can face you as you are without the required approval of another your in good shape. One must stand alone but in complete union of spirit no matter what the one in front of you speaks out to you.

Basically overcome your own conept of self and be only unto your spirit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/08/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
peace bro

How do you protect yourself from negative vampires who affect your spirit , mind and emotions?

The best way is stay centered and be not swayed by the mind. Negative vampires play with the mind and the value of concepts. if you have dettached from conceptual values it will pass by you and you will remain centered in spirit.

Transcend your own attachments to concept and weakness to definitions. Where you are weak is where one can hit you. Overcome all concepts and ideas of yourself you find challenging. When you can face you as you are without the required approval of another your in good shape. One must stand alone but in complete union of spirit no matter what the one in front of you speaks out to you.

Quoting: Spirit over Matter 17637449

Peace, thanks
thedude2888

User ID: 21349720
United States
11/08/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
i got my iphone 5 it said 777 on the serial #
I have imaginary friends.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg  (OP)

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/08/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
peace bro

...roflmao,its amazing what mind control frequencies and BS scripts can cause people to believe in and fear...please stop it,you have me rolling in the floor with that one...when we realize we are forever with or without our skin suit...with no fear of death,because death doesn't exist,and staying positive,we got it whipped,lol..laugh in the face of danger,be all you wanna be without anyone telling you> your not normal...being told your not normal is the best compliment you can can get from those that act as robots...if someone says your crazy,tell them ,why thank you robot,lol...normal?what the hell is normal? as long as your not hurting your self or others physically or emotionally on purpose, your fine...if you are yourself and some others takes it as hurt because your not who they want you to be,then its their own dam fault they feel that way...negative vampires,lol..if you believe in such ,then you have surrendered your mind to the concept...dont surrender,fight with your joy and positive attitude outward...never surrender your will power...pssssssssst if we clean our body and brain out and keep it clean, we receive only the positive frequencies to help with projecting our own positive energy...its not just an army slogan> Be all you can be...love your self so you can love others..if you treat your self sub par,you will treat others that way too...living well so we can treat others well...when we are happy,healthy and our selfs,we dont have time for jealously and control issues..when we put lives before concepts then we are at peace with our selfs...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/08/2012 01:19 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

United States
11/08/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see you all are mastering 777, you all figure out about Base 8 & Base 12 Parameter Sets; Dual Infinity Processing - Triple Infinity / Jacob's ladder .. etc?

Hmmm.

Have a nice day
-Daniel
[link to uenc2012.blogspot.com]
 Quoting: 12DnA 963968
...our spirit is much simpler than the concepts,lol..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

United States
11/08/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
peace bro

Quoting: Spirit over Matter 17637449
...yeah that basically thingy,lol.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^..lets keep it simple without smothering the spirit with concepts,some of us didn't go to college to learn those alternative words that take the place of the simple words,lol...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/08/2012 01:21 PM

United States
11/08/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
hmmm wonder if anyone will catch on to my new black and white T shirt i got to jalk the 2 mile loop in> Polk High 33 ,lmao...i just need to black the capital letter O out and shorten the bottom of the capital letter L into an I and presto, P I K,potassium iodide forward and reverse,lol and maybe black out the HI and the last H in HIGH,leaving the letter G,lol...i also got one with the my high school colors of green and white> eye of providence aka triangle with the eye in it,lol...cant wait to see the look on this little towns faces.1rof1..it's like,we aint seen him in any of the meetings,what the hell's going on? lol

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/08/2012 02:19 PM

United States
11/08/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
smile_kisshere is another very important mystery> past and present global religious texts> all religious texts are 50/50 mistranslated because we are 50/50 spirit and flesh whom created them...we must re-translate all the religious text from our shared spirits point of view and not read it from the fleshes point of view...we must be the masters of text for it contains the concepts,it doesn't contain the actual spirit as our flesh does that created the text...here's an example> "Jesus answered,i am the way and the truth and the life..no one comes to the father except through me". <correct translation from first person spirit view> the spirit caused the flesh called Jesus to answer, the spirit is the way and the truth and the life...no flesh becomes a creator except through its spirit...goodnews...we overcome the creations with our shared spirit when we allow our spirit to guide the flesh and NOT by allowing our flesh to guide the spirit, aka our shared co-creator spirit ruling the creation(s),NOT the creation(s) ruling our shared co-creator spirit...
Avalonia

User ID: 9709833
Romania
11/08/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heya there T-Ceti :)

How about 777 as a gate ?

"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain!"

United States
11/08/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Avalonia
all i will say is 777 is also GGG or 3 G's as in the force against flesh..i would rather not discuss off world subjects..if i cant get people to wake up to this world's concepts ,how the hell are they gonna be able to deal with off world concepts,lol...hf..little later,the green 2 mile loop is asking to be conquered again,lol...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/08/2012 04:21 PM
Avalonia

Romania
11/08/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

all i will say is 777 is also GGG or 3 G's as in the force against flesh..i would rather not discuss off world subjects..if i cant get people to wake up to this world's concepts ,how the hell are they gonna be able to deal with off world concepts,lol...hf..little later,the green 2 mile loop is asking to be conquered again,lol...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

Thank you :)

I'll wait while clothed in an ultraviolet dress :P

Spir(e)it up !

hf
"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11409207
United States
11/08/2012 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpbumpIdol1bumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/08/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you :)

I'll wait while clothed in an ultraviolet dress :P

Spir(e)it up !

hf

ultraviolet you say?

My dream today was about black lights. I was dreaming some people were glowing ultraviolet rays like glow sticks .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/08/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ray?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27337376
Bahamas
11/08/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
smile_kisshere is another very important mystery> past and present global religious texts> all religious texts are 50/50 mistranslated because we are 50/50 spirit and flesh whom created them...we must re-translate all the religious text from our shared spirits point of view and not read it from the fleshes point of view...we must be the masters of text for it contains the concepts,it doesn't contain the actual spirit as our flesh does that created the text...here's an example> "Jesus answered,i am the way and the truth and the life..no one comes to the father except through me". <correct translation from first person spirit view> the spirit caused the flesh called Jesus to answer, the spirit is the way and the truth and the life...no flesh becomes a creator except through its spirit...goodnews...we overcome the creations with our shared spirit when we allow our spirit to guide the flesh and NOT by allowing our flesh to guide the spirit, aka our shared co-creator spirit ruling the creation(s),NOT the creation(s) ruling our shared co-creator spirit...

God is going to get you ,and be prepared because he is oing to get you good and in a twinkling of an eye he will throw in the bowls of hell for not listening to Him

United States
11/08/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
ultraviolet dress,red dress,black dress etc...doesn't matter to me what color dress a lady wears...

United States
11/08/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

God is going to get you ,and be prepared because he is oing to get you good and in a twinkling of an eye he will throw in the bowls of hell for not listening to Him
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27337376
...please stop, you got me roflmao...i have already been changed in the twinkling of an eye,as my 3rd eye twinkled open...i dont listen to the religious concepts our spirit created,my flesh listens to its spirit...should i bring popcorn with me, so the hell fire will help feed all of us there,lol..popcorn..by the way god,here's something a concept will understand,bite my shiny metal ass god the concept...i/we as spirit have authority over god the concept we as spirit created..

United States
11/08/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ray?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776
...a Ray of a star...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/08/2012 08:26 PM
Avalonia

Romania
11/08/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
ultraviolet dress,red dress,black dress etc...doesn't matter to me what color dress a lady wears...

LoL :)

As long as can be undress,,, Right ? :-D

Be loved T-Ceti !

hf

United States
11/08/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

LoL :)

As long as can be undress,,, Right ? :-D

Be loved T-Ceti !

hf
carters dam,i was gonna add something along those lines but i didn't,hey get out of my mind agent initiate mind firewall,lmao

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/08/2012 09:25 PM

United States
11/08/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
..and into my truck,lol.

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/09/2012 12:03 AM

United States
11/09/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
carters dam,there are so many religious copy machines on this site that just spit out copies of the scanned scriptures without understanding they are 50 percent corrupted because we are 50/50 flesh and spirit...if we wish the complete correct translations of any religious text,we must re-translate them 100 percent from the spirits point of view without the concepts having any authority over spirit...the so called 'new' testament must be translated from the spirits point of view because the new testament symbolizes our adulthood where we build our 3rd temple/clean body for the spirit to be remembered to shine forth from and rule the flesh and the concepts,instead of the concepts ruling flesh and spirit...and to think i used to be a copy machine that could only scan the surfaces and not see the hidden meanings and corruptions of the religious text also...its amazing, once you have been changed(and we must change our flesh for our spirit to shine through) in the twinkling of an eye and awakened,there's no going back to sleep...whats sad is artists etc are awake but they will write their music or sonnets, etc in a 50/50 manner to keep those still asleep ,asleep, to gain power over the sleeping...like a thief in the night that takes your gold and leaves you silver...
jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/09/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
do you do DMT, or mushrooms to enhance your spiritual growth?

peace
jacksprat
PISHERMAN27

User ID: 711726
United States
11/09/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ceti, Ive read about half of youre thread in the last week or so. Ive picked up on a few things. Is their no difference between theyre and their? as well as youre and your? I further translated this to IAM, MAI(my). This is interesting and I have always had a pet peeve of people misusing youre/your. ALso i was watching Katy Perry's ET lyric video today which purposely uses youre/your correctly/ incorrectly. That was a final straw for me until i saw the lyric in which Katy says: "Kiss me, KI-KI Kiss me." I was astonished to see it in plane sight there. haha anyways Im sure you noticed my name as well. Its translated from my last name's original pronunciation which was FISHER(we all know what fish contain). Well I think an F is pretty darn close to a P so I made my account name as such. I just made my account today to reply to your thread....anyways i was just amazed by Katy's lyric which states clearly "KI, KI"
PISHERMAN27

User ID: 711726
United States
11/09/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
And its quite the coincidence about today's date in which I reply to your thread, 11/9. HMMM 119 or PII backwards. Im feeling an extra I coming on as Ive started taking KI since finding your thread. Ive also been a pescatarian for about 5 months now. God diet, check. KI, check. One last thing I noticed yesterday, my parking spot number for my car is 19. lol.

United States
11/09/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
potassium iodide/KI is hidden in plain sight everywhere...my first grandchild was born today,7 years ago...11/9 aka KI and another 7,lol..6 grandchildren + me = 7,...my mothers side had 7 sisters,my dads side had 7 brothers...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/09/2012 08:47 PM

United States
11/09/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

peace
...sh*t if tried any of those i would be building spaceships in my backyard from the blueprints i seen while under their influence,lol...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/09/2012 09:23 PM
Avalonia

Romania
11/09/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

peace
...sh*t if tried any of those i would be building spaceships in my backyard from the blueprints i seen while under their influence,lol...

Oh, so you don't have a spacetruck in your backyard :(

Eh... no problem :)

United States
11/09/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

peace

Oh, so you don't have a spacetruck in your backyard :(

Eh... no problem :)
...i haven't refitted my 4x4 with the Gordian Propulsion Drive yet,lol...of course i wouldn't know anything about that mercury/magnetic iron sh*t whistle

GLP