777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg  (OP)

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/09/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God

How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Avalonia

User ID: 9709833
Romania
11/09/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

I don't know about that mecury stuff either.
All i know is that the heart is red...

Be loved !

hf
"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain!"

United States
11/09/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't know about that mecury stuff either.
All i know is that the heart is red...

Be loved !

hf
 Quoting: Avalonia
hf B luv 2...when the spirit touches down,you think its all over here's another flesh for you ..when the spirit touches down...David is singing symbolically also but hiding the words>freemasonic Ta'veren<when the wheels touch down...that's why "they",lol, the other Ta'veren know of me whom moves in the shadows to help bring forth the light...hf
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

United States
11/10/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
and on a side note..all those tripping on RFID chips and the mark of the beast..well your about 100 years too late on being tracked everywhere..Tesla invented some electronics that are not spoken about and some just now being spoken about> voice to skull technology> not only can it beam voices into your brain,it can also record our brain patterns as we use our 5 senses since the day we were born to establish our patterns in biometric files and artificial intelligence(which also has been around longer than you think) can keep up with every living being on the planet and make "adjustments" to our behavior by sending duplicate brain patterns to our brains...the technology also makes us all walking video cameras and mics since it reads our brain patterns as we see and hear things also,i did say our 5 senses...that's why you might want to help your 6th sense out some that we call our spirit so you can get off the radar...see my previous post at the top of page 61,it kinda explains it...

United States
11/10/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
and on a side note..all those tripping on RFID chips and the mark of the beast..well your about 100 years too late on being tracked everywhere..Tesla invented some electronics that are not spoken about and some just now being spoken about> voice to skull technology> not only can it beam voices into your brain,it can also record our brain patterns as we use our 5 senses since the day we were born to establish our patterns in biometric files and artificial intelligence(which also has been around longer than you think) can keep up with every living being on the planet and make "adjustments" to our behavior by sending duplicate brain patterns to our brains...the technology also makes us all walking video cameras and mics since it reads our brain patterns as we see and hear things also,i did say our 5 senses...that's why you might want to help your 6th sense out some that we call our spirit so you can get off the radar...see my previous post at the top of page 61,it kinda explains it...
...i will bump this post so it wont be overlooked...

United States
11/10/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
shill..the little green monster has bitten some again...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/10/2012 03:39 AM

United States
11/10/2012 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
...we are trying to help others but most just want to stay asleep...oh well,we were instructed most would scoff but it didn't stop us from the mission...

United States
11/10/2012 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
i better recheck my 3 daughters and 6 grandchildren,they may be robots too...yeah that adds to 9...

Or 3 x 6 =18
6+6+6=18
666, you sneaky little devil.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14600038
...shhhhhhhh,i already turned that role down more than once...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27207624
Iceland
11/10/2012 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
TC were you around for the "Tsunami from out of space" thread some years ago?
If not here is a particular quote from someone who posted throughout that thread:

Thread: Tsunami from outer space. Prepare yourself for unimaginable destruction. (Page 78)

Dear readers,

Let me address your most pressing objections and remonstrations.

As I clearly indicated in my previous post, I know that it sounds hurtful to a listener to be told that some information is out of bounds. There is a very good reason for my reticence here and, once again, I expect you to neither understand nor appreciate the import of what I am going to tell you by way of mitigation.

A long time ago, a gentleman walked among the self-aware bipeds on this planet and imparted the truth pertaining to the human condition, and he even spoke in metaphysical terms of exactly the same kind of event we are discussing this evening, not simply because he was an individual of great prescience, but because he had seen it before, time and time again. Few understood what he meant and the same holds true for most of us alive today, living as we are in a complex labyrinth of ignorance and misplaced, viciously skewered religiosity; and none are more ignorant than those who claim to have studied his few surviving words.

So great has the deception been and so formidable the centuries-long permutations of lies within lies, accompanied by a shrill cacophony of pseudo-theologies, that this man can no longer be known or understood by means of ordinarily contemplating words on paper or by rifling through the neat little packages of wisdom dispensed by charlatans in robes and collars.

He once declared that truth, much of which has been deliberately obscured by those who own the power to publish, is so precious that it cannot and should not be served straight. He said this not to cause you to fall into ignorance and die in that condition, but to protect those who understood: those with "ears to hear and eyes to see".

Now, when you look around you, wherever you are, you will observe that all sentient beings, barring injury or infirmity, have ears and eyes. We therefore know that this man ascribed to the physical appendages "ears and eyes" a quite different signifier: a signifier attendant only to those who are meant to understand. It therefore follows that there are those among us who are not and were never meant to understand. They are sentient beings, self-aware bipeds that look just like you and I. You may even be married to one.

If I told you that there are, and always have been, two entirely different species of 'human being' (with no discernible physiological differences) walking around on this planet, you may quite justifiably laugh in my face, close your browser, switch off your computer and watch the late night show on television. Yet this is exactly what this man told his followers when they asked him why he obscured the truth by hiding it in riddles.

This great truth has been all but expunged from the religious, historical and archaeological record. Even at this very late stage in our current era, those who are not a part of us have been busying themselves with the destruction of as much telltale physical and anecdotal evidence as possible, lest survivors of the coming cataclysm stumble once more upon the truth and free themselves and a possible future civilisation from the burden of slavery. If this fact was not clear to you the moment American troops and their mercenary allies looted and destroyed the museum treasures of Baghdad, just as their ilk had hollowed out the sacred pyramids, and just as their kind are preparing to destroy vast bibliographic depositaries and ancient archives in Iran, then it should become abundantly clear to you now, as I write, that it is too late to ask questions.

Will you ever understand that simply asking questions and having answers served up to you on a golden platter is not the path to knowledge? For if it was, would you who are not a part of us be all the wiser a million times over, and a million times more dangerous than you already are?

Can you now see why 'ESA DE' and 'White Hat' have not returned?

If you understand what I’m saying, it’s because you were meant to understand, and it is on your behalf that I impart these words.

There is one person among you upon whom my words are not wasted. You know who you are. I love you.

H. P. Greene

United States
11/10/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
TC were you around for the "Tsunami from out of space" thread some years ago?
If not here is a particular quote from someone who posted throughout that thread:

Thread: Tsunami from outer space. Prepare yourself for unimaginable destruction. (Page 78)

Dear readers,

Let me address your most pressing objections and remonstrations.

As I clearly indicated in my previous post, I know that it sounds hurtful to a listener to be told that some information is out of bounds. There is a very good reason for my reticence here and, once again, I expect you to neither understand nor appreciate the import of what I am going to tell you by way of mitigation.

A long time ago, a gentleman walked among the self-aware bipeds on this planet and imparted the truth pertaining to the human condition, and he even spoke in metaphysical terms of exactly the same kind of event we are discussing this evening, not simply because he was an individual of great prescience, but because he had seen it before, time and time again. Few understood what he meant and the same holds true for most of us alive today, living as we are in a complex labyrinth of ignorance and misplaced, viciously skewered religiosity; and none are more ignorant than those who claim to have studied his few surviving words.

So great has the deception been and so formidable the centuries-long permutations of lies within lies, accompanied by a shrill cacophony of pseudo-theologies, that this man can no longer be known or understood by means of ordinarily contemplating words on paper or by rifling through the neat little packages of wisdom dispensed by charlatans in robes and collars.

He once declared that truth, much of which has been deliberately obscured by those who own the power to publish, is so precious that it cannot and should not be served straight. He said this not to cause you to fall into ignorance and die in that condition, but to protect those who understood: those with "ears to hear and eyes to see".

Now, when you look around you, wherever you are, you will observe that all sentient beings, barring injury or infirmity, have ears and eyes. We therefore know that this man ascribed to the physical appendages "ears and eyes" a quite different signifier: a signifier attendant only to those who are meant to understand. It therefore follows that there are those among us who are not and were never meant to understand. They are sentient beings, self-aware bipeds that look just like you and I. You may even be married to one.

If I told you that there are, and always have been, two entirely different species of 'human being' (with no discernible physiological differences) walking around on this planet, you may quite justifiably laugh in my face, close your browser, switch off your computer and watch the late night show on television. Yet this is exactly what this man told his followers when they asked him why he obscured the truth by hiding it in riddles.

This great truth has been all but expunged from the religious, historical and archaeological record. Even at this very late stage in our current era, those who are not a part of us have been busying themselves with the destruction of as much telltale physical and anecdotal evidence as possible, lest survivors of the coming cataclysm stumble once more upon the truth and free themselves and a possible future civilisation from the burden of slavery. If this fact was not clear to you the moment American troops and their mercenary allies looted and destroyed the museum treasures of Baghdad, just as their ilk had hollowed out the sacred pyramids, and just as their kind are preparing to destroy vast bibliographic depositaries and ancient archives in Iran, then it should become abundantly clear to you now, as I write, that it is too late to ask questions.

Will you ever understand that simply asking questions and having answers served up to you on a golden platter is not the path to knowledge? For if it was, would you who are not a part of us be all the wiser a million times over, and a million times more dangerous than you already are?

Can you now see why 'ESA DE' and 'White Hat' have not returned?

If you understand what I’m saying, it’s because you were meant to understand, and it is on your behalf that I impart these words.

There is one person among you upon whom my words are not wasted. You know who you are. I love you.

H. P. Greene
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27207624
...the only 2 species of humans on this planet are those with a calcified brain/body and those without a decalcified brain/body...of course we look the same as everyone else does on the outside...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/10/2012 07:25 AM

United States
11/10/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
To be continued tomorrow, its 5:30 am. Time for some sleep.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14600038
your already asleep,you haven't woke up yet.....

United States
11/10/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
by the way, storms will increase and personal discomfort will also increase as we increase the frequencies to wake the globe, to get them past the lies they have been taught all their lives...just like a child that has been asked to clean its room and stubbornly refuses,we will increase the teaching process for those whom choice to sleep the deepest...we suggest everyone opens their minds as we will do whatever is necessary to open their minds for them...as the official Vertretungen,i suggest everyone makes it easier on themselves and dont fight against your self,aka the more negative frequencies you allow your self to project ,we will project 7 times more back to you...you will destroy yourself if you resist to much...it is set up for you too be positive and strong but you have the option whether to tear your self down or not...the human behavior experiments are closing and we have all the data we need on human evolution...and some still thinks its all role play...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/10/2012 04:18 PM

United States
11/10/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
by the way, storms will increase and personal discomfort will also increase as we increase the frequencies to wake the globe, to get them past the lies they have been taught all their lives...just like a child that has been asked to clean its room and stubbornly refuses,we will increase the teaching process for those whom choice to sleep the deepest...we suggest everyone opens their minds as we will do whatever is necessary to open their minds for them...as the official Vertretungen,i suggest everyone makes it easier on themselves and dont fight against your self,aka the more negative frequencies you allow your self to project ,we will project 7 times more back to you...you will destroy yourself if you resist to much...it is set up for you too be positive and strong but you have the option whether to tear your self down or not...the human behavior experiments are closing and we have all the data we need on human evolution...and some still thinks its all role play...
PS,anyone whom doesn't want to volunteerly walk into their Golden Age, will be dragged kicking and screaming as the child they wish to act like...the child will continue to be taught ever more harshly until that child grows into adulthood...i know what i went through growing up ,it will not be any easier on anyone else...we will not listen to continued excuses...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17637449
United States
11/10/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
PS,anyone whom doesn't want to volunteerly walk into their Golden Age, will be dragged kicking and screaming as the child they wish to act like...the child will continue to be taught ever more harshly until that child grows into adulthood...i know what i went through growing up ,it will not be any easier on anyone else...we will not listen to continued excuses...

As people on a larger scale wake how would you define The Golden Age? And would you give your direct example of what people must wake to that aren't awake...

Its understood Spirit in all but can you put it in more detail.

United States
11/10/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

As people on a larger scale wake how would you define The Golden Age? And would you give your direct example of what people must wake to that aren't awake...

Its understood Spirit in all but can you put it in more detail.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17637449
...in a nutshell...the golden age is free from superstition and embracing the sciences...pineal glands are being stimulated but they must be clean to receive the higher frequencies and cycle it...self awareness is rising but self healing cannot take place without cooperation...if you wish to receive 9999 hertz,clean your pineal gland and the rest of your antenna so the frequencies will get through to cycle positive...i/we cant get any plainer than that without writing on a 3rd grade level and i/we wont insult anyone that way...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17637449
United States
11/10/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
in a nutshell...the golden age is free from superstition and embracing the sciences...pineal glands are being stimulated but they must be clean to receive the higher frequencies and cycle it...self awareness is rising but self healing cannot take place without cooperation...if you wish to receive 9999 hertz,clean your pineal gland and the rest of your antenna so the frequencies will get through to cycle positive...i/we cant get any plainer than that without writing on a 3rd grade level and i/we wont insult anyone that way...

This being 1000hz, 9999hz seems pretty high.

How quickly is that supposed to happen? what would you say is the status of most today and what they are recieving?

My own is doing quite well I think , As I hear the earth talking.

United States
11/10/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
666...this post will be toooo long for copy machines,they will run out of ink before they get through it,but there's hope they will understand it...here's more meanings and symbolism's of Revelations chapter 13,verse 16-18 aka the mark of the beast,666...16)and he causeth all,both small and great,rich and poor,free and bond,to receive a mark in their right hand or in their forehead...17)and that no man might buy or sell,save he that had the mark,or the name of the beast,or the number of his name...18)Here is wisdom ,let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast,for it is the number of a man: His number is 666...more translations of the layered text that copy machines cannot see because all they do is scan the text without using their spirit to decode it> 16-18> first for the copy machines that cant think for fear and superstition,the word Forehead is supposed to be -Forearm-,the right hand is attached to the right -Forearm-...did you get that copy machines?> the word Forehead is supposed to be the word Forearm....together, they form the Egyptian measurement of a cubit aka cube aka square>Idol1<the square is on the bottom for you copy machines...most everyone is born with a right hand and a right forearm(most people are also right handed),this is also called the mark of the beast/body/creation/ark...we got a right hand and we got a right forearm...are you with us soooooooo far copy machines,and those who can free think?...the beast is the body,we all have a body/beast... are you still with us copy machines,i know the free thinkers are1rof1.... anyhoo the free thinkers can see where this is going but for you copy machines the 666 is the number of man because we are a carbon based life form of 6 protons,6 neutrons,and 6 electrons = 666...it would be difficult for a rock or piece of wood to buy or sell anything...are you catching these pearls ,copy machines or was it hidden under your surface scanner again,that you flesh cant see because your spirit is asleep? now copy machines,try to understand this> how did "biblical" people that supposedly existed so far back in time, understand the concepts of molecular structures of atoms? here's some hints> there's nothing new under the sun,and in another way there's nothing old under the sun also> it is not new that the "bible" is a book of scientific metaphors AND the people did not exist in the flesh because the "histories" are not old under the sun either ...everything,including the ruins and the text are not as old as most have been taught to believe...if the sleeping co-creator spirits aka copy machines didn't understand this,then they will go back to watching TV sheeplebah and listening to the " Bulpits " and keep their flesh/beast in the Pit of the Bulpit aka pul-Pit< you copy machines probably didn't see this other meaning in Revelations either ,did you? the beast thrown into the PIT aka flesh listening to pul-Pits and not listening to the shared co-creator spirit within if you choose to shut your ears and your eyes and stay a machine without the spirit...you have received the truth so you can be free if you choose to be free from concepts and remember we are co-creator spirit together...its your own fault copy machines if you choose to divide your spirit from your flesh and you cannot stand brave and unafraid in the spirit...if anyone sows fear,unteachable stubbornness ,destruction for "religious" nonconformity,and superstition, that is what they will reap...THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE COPY MACHINES, ANY FURTHER IGNORANT SUPERSTITIOUS REMARKS WILL FIND YOU BANNED FROM THIS THREAD BECAUSE FREE THINKERS DON'T HAVE TIME TO AGUE WITH COPY MACHINES WHO AREN'T AWAKE YET...WHEN YOU ARE WAKING, YOU WILL BE ALLOWED BACK INTO THIS THREAD,THAT IS YOUR OWN CHOOSING...
Avalonia

Romania
11/10/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
BeHold !

or

Bee-Hive ?

Meh... :-D
"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain!"

United States
11/10/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
in a nutshell...the golden age is free from superstition and embracing the sciences...pineal glands are being stimulated but they must be clean to receive the higher frequencies and cycle it...self awareness is rising but self healing cannot take place without cooperation...if you wish to receive 9999 hertz,clean your pineal gland and the rest of your antenna so the frequencies will get through to cycle positive...i/we cant get any plainer than that without writing on a 3rd grade level and i/we wont insult anyone that way...

This being 1000hz, 9999hz seems pretty high.

How quickly is that supposed to happen? what would you say is the status of most today and what they are recieving?

My own is doing quite well I think , As I hear the earth talking.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17637449
...it depends how open minded and open hearted we are with our life(this is our spirit i am speaking of and not necessary our flesh)...if we are for free thinking,the higher our vibrations will be...the more we keep our head down and our mouth shut because of fear and religious superstition,the lower our vibrations will be...i believe you catch our drift/frequencies,lol...its mostly using common sense to better our self's without harming others by helping others raise their vibrations also aka have flesh die to the world and then resurrect our spirit within us...hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/10/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Spirit within me is called Faithful and Truth.

United States
11/10/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
BeHold !

or

Bee-Hive ?

Meh... :-D
 Quoting: Avalonia
here we go, lets translate this from spirit view> ...before the beginning was our co-creator/male and female combined spirit without form and as our spirit created its form, the creation took on darkness as it was separate but equal together with our spirit,and the spirit is the light of the darkness...should i go on for the copy machines who cant see the "bible" as our life from spirit to flesh and back to remembering we are spirit and then we leave our flesh to begin again...besides the metaphysical science hidden within the metaphors ,there are the other sciences hidden as the same metaphors as well...copy machines whom forget their spirit wont understand this as they can only scan the surface of the text and spit out copies...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.

enough said!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10108210

yep, And that I do, he is in my Holy Temple. I remembered Him and I are married as... one Love. Of course I serve my husband.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
away from me satan! means throw the antichrist imposter who sat there in your temple out, who was there trying to confuse us into following others,. Once you do, you remember that you are one with God and Goddess.

United States
11/10/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776
...our spirit has many names which are positive,our flesh has many names which are negative but we as spirit rule the flesh even though the flesh is equal with the spirit...the concept in math of 50/50 cant be applied to the spirit and the flesh as being equal without ruler-ship...even though flesh and spirit are equal,our spirit must rule its flesh...as in a queen rules her kingdom or a king and queen are equal but the king rules the kingdom and the king and queen rule each other...wow,my flesh is still surprised by what its spirit causes its flesh's mouth to spill out,lol and the flesh hopes it will always be this way...hf
Avalonia

Romania
11/10/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
here we go, lets translate this from spirit view> ...before the beginning was our co-creator/male and female combined spirit without form and as our spirit created its form, the creation took on darkness as it was separate but equal together with our spirit,and the spirit is the light of the darkness...should i go on for the copy machines who cant see the "bible" as our life from spirit to flesh and back to remembering we are spirit and then we leave our flesh to begin again...besides the metaphysical science hidden within the metaphors ,there are the other sciences hidden as the same metaphors as well...copy machines whom forget their spirit wont understand this as they can only scan the surface of the text and spit out copies...

Thank you for translation ;)

I always wondered if our Creator (or named G0D by others)can be in fact a machine...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
...our spirit has many names which are positive,our flesh has many names which are negative but we as spirit rule the flesh even though the flesh is equal with the spirit...the concept in math of 50/50 cant be applied to the spirit and the flesh as being equal without ruler-ship...even though flesh and spirit are equal,our spirit must rule its flesh...as in a queen rules her kingdom or a king and queen are equal but the king rules the kingdom and the king and queen rule each other...wow,my flesh is still surprised by what its spirit causes its flesh's mouth to spill out,lol and the flesh hopes it will always be this way...hf

I hear myself(spirit) talking in my sleep even.

United States
11/10/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.

enough said!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10108210

yep, And that I do, he is in my Holy Temple. I remembered Him and I are married as... one Love. Of course I serve my husband.
again,all copy machines are banned from this thread...if they become human with spirit then they will be allowed to show their spirit...hf..just for the record that "bible" verse correctly reads> and the spirit said of the flesh, the flesh is below the spirit,for the flesh serves the spirit...hf dam copy machines,lol

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/10/2012 08:15 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Our Spirit tells us who were are...many names.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
we are

United States
11/10/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
away from me satan! means throw the antichrist imposter who sat there in your temple out, who was there trying to confuse us into following others,. Once you do, you remember that you are one with God and Goddess.
hf thanks K,i have my I on you,KI,lol..males are especially brainwashed to call the spirit a "he" and only speak about a son, again another male aspect..uncivilized beasts i would label them that forget the female aspect of our spirit...we are ying and yang,positive and negative, both our 2 fold spirit is to allow its positive aspects to rule the negative aspects of both...

GLP