777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg  (OP)

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/10/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God
here we go, lets translate this from spirit view> ...before the beginning was our co-creator/male and female combined spirit without form and as our spirit created its form, the creation took on darkness as it was separate but equal together with our spirit,and the spirit is the light of the darkness...should i go on for the copy machines who cant see the "bible" as our life from spirit to flesh and back to remembering we are spirit and then we leave our flesh to begin again...besides the metaphysical science hidden within the metaphors ,there are the other sciences hidden as the same metaphors as well...copy machines whom forget their spirit wont understand this as they can only scan the surface of the text and spit out copies...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

Thank you for translation ;)

I always wondered if our Creator (or named G0D by others)can be in fact a machine...
 Quoting: Avalonia
...huh,i believe you missed my point,people can act as robots and copy machines without spirit...uh the other machine isn't a creator,its kinda like a wheat/chaff separator that helps us or will hinder us, based on what we do...we still and will always control the machine,it merely "helps" us in our spiritual growth...and that's probably enough said about alice..whistle..................

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/10/2012 08:44 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10108210
Canada
11/10/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh Oh, they talking bad about you Ceti!

'there is no such thing as a 99th degree in real EGYPTIAN MASONRY that is a degree made up by Europeans to one up the EGYPTIANS !'

[link to www.worldegyptianritemasons97.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/10/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
blinkaaa

United States
11/10/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

United States
11/10/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776
..this has to be the best song ever sung by the metal grandfather..hf

United States
11/10/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

'there is no such thing as a 99th degree in real EGYPTIAN MASONRY that is a degree made up by Europeans to one up the EGYPTIANS !'

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10108210
...neither did the 'ancient' Egyptian civilization flourish...<how do you think one overcomes the world?

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/10/2012 09:27 PM

United States
11/10/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

...neither did the 'ancient' Egyptian civilization flourish...<how do you think one overcomes the world?

You have violated your Entered Apprentice oath and shall be held accountable by the oath you took:

Furthermore: I do promise and swear that I will
not write, indite, print, paint, stamp, stain, hue,
cut, carve, mark or engrave the same upon
anything movable or immovable, whereby or
whereon the least word, syllable, letter, or
character may become legible or intelligible to
myself or another, whereby the secrets of
Freemasonry may be unlawfully obtained through
my unworthiness.
To all of which I do solemnly and sincerely promise
and swear, without any hesitation, mental
reservation, or secret evasion of mind in my
whatsoever; binding myself under no less a penalty
than that of having my throat cut across, my
tongue torn out, and with my body buried in the
sands of the sea at low-water mark, where the
tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours,
should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this,
my solemn Obligation of an Entered Apprentice.
So help me God and make me steadfast to keep
and perform the same.

...the jokes on whomever, i didn't take no stinking oaths, i did it my way...no lodge helped me do sh*t.i am the Ta'veren...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
To no oaths..here here!

Same here Ceti C:

I guess that is why some consider me bratty.rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14105059
United States
11/10/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually 1080 is the number associated with the holy spirit.

coffee4
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
"...the jokes on whomever, i didn't take no stinking oaths, i did it my way...no lodge helped me do sh*t.i am the Ta'veren.."

I think I know what Ceti is trying to say. That He is the Tavern, He is the temple of God Father/Christ...and Sophia Wisdom is within Him too.

For me, I know Christ/God is within me, in my tavern/temple. Not only Christ/God, but Sophia Wisdom is within my temple and we merged togther as one.
K-EL
United States
11/10/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

coffee4
 Quoting: !saac

R U 1080 ?

United States
11/10/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
"...the jokes on whomever, i didn't take no stinking oaths, i did it my way...no lodge helped me do sh*t.i am the Ta'veren.."

I think I know what Ceti is trying to say. That He is the Tavern, He is the temple of God Father/Christ...and Sophia Wisdom is within Him too.

For me, I know Christ/God is within me, in my tavern/temple. Not only Christ/God, but Sophia Wisdom is within my temple and we merged togther as one.
yes all those concepts describe our spirit within that does not give life to the pages of a book..for a book crumbles into dust just as our creation our spirit dwells in does...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
In Spirit and Truth C:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14105059
United States
11/10/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

coffee4
 Quoting: !saac

R U 1080 ?
 Quoting: K-EL 25567776

Yep

United States
11/10/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
...youtube,firestarter the movie, clip (10/10) charlie burns everything...take the C from charlie and put it with the M from Marvin and get M.C. where Marvin was trained by paperclip programs...

United States
11/10/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

guess you never heard of the Rite of Memphis...<it even has my first and last initials in reverse code MR,wonder why?

United States
11/11/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
...by the way did anyone factor in leap years and the Mayan date of Dec.21 2012 ? didn't the Mayan have a different calender that the Georgian calender with leap years? since the Mayan didn't have a leap year,wouldn't their "doom" date have already passed?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
...by the way did anyone factor in leap years and the Mayan date of Dec.21 2012 ? didn't the Mayan have a different calender that the Georgian calender with leap years? since the Mayan didn't have a leap year,wouldn't their "doom" date have already passed?

it is later than we think. I figured this out too.

[link to www.earthpulse.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17637449
United States
11/11/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Things actually transpired in 2010

That's why some already feel what's going on and some still asking questions. It isn't a doomsday, its about transfiguration.

United States
11/11/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's why some already feel what's going on and some still asking questions. It isn't a doomsday, its about transfiguration.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17637449
..talk about missing the boat,lol..i began waking 2 years ago..my flesh put up one hell of a fight but it lost out to the spirit,thanks to our spirit...hf..when " 2000 " was drawing close and Y2K fears began ,i was laughing my ass off because i already knew "2000" had already passed,lol...besides calender dates are just dates,the sun always shines as one continuous moment...hf..i have been telling all about brain entrainment and frequencies but the soultards aka copy machines just dont get it..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/11/2012 12:36 PM

United States
11/11/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
a little later on co-creators,those awake and those still sleeping as copy machines,lol...my spirit is causing my flesh to take a short tour on and through the other creation...hf

United States
11/11/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
mmhmm..of course..
 Quoting: Perseus7
...hello co-creator spirit within that flesh...hows your flesh these days,i know your shared spirit is always well...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

..talk about missing the boat,lol..i began waking 2 years ago..my flesh put up one hell of a fight but it lost out to the spirit,thanks to our spirit...hf..when " 2000 " was drawing close and Y2K fears began ,i was laughing my ass off because i already knew "2000" had already passed,lol...besides calender dates are just dates,the sun always shines as one continuous moment...hf..i have been telling all about brain entrainment and frequencies but the soultards aka copy machines just dont get it..

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
It all Happens as said in the Twinkling of an Eye...

Suddenly it just makes sense like a Lightbulb goes off
then one goes thru the process of the Transfiguration.

The Matrix gets lifted you could say.

sun

Who can say what really blocks others from seeing or not
there are many different reasons and each has their own
lessons to overcome to find it.

The main thing is to want it and don't stop asking till
you get it ... Its much Simpler than one Thinks but we
sure have complicated the Matter lol.

Just for Fun : [link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
mmhmm..of course..
...hello co-creator spirit within that flesh...hows your flesh these days,i know your shared spirit is always well...

I don't know anything about being a co-creator I only know what I have been through and that it was exceptionally retarded.

That's should say something... Can you recognize the One Spirit behind the many lessons? When you can see that it will make perfect sense.

Then you can make better choices and enjoy the rest of it.

United States
11/11/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
mmhmm..of course..

I don't know anything about being a co-creator I only know what I have been through and that it was exceptionally retarded.

That's should say something... Can you recognize the One Spirit behind the many lessons? When you can see that it will make perfect sense.

thank youhf i treat everyone as a co-creator...i try to build them up from flesh to spirit instead of tearing them down...when they treat me as only flesh,then i have nothing to say to them...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

thank youhf i treat everyone as a co-creator...i try to build them up from flesh to spirit instead of tearing them down...when they treat me as only flesh,then i have nothing to say to them...

Yes I can understand completely.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was going to share a topic that might be hard for some Minds but one also has to realize that if they Idolize a particular Religious Leader they are actually practising Idol Worship. That is a very common problem today in many parts of the world.

Many don't even recognize it as they are so meyered by Form and significance.

Even Christ's teachings were to be alike him not to worship him. That's complicated for some to see.

United States
11/11/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
potassium iodide symbolism i have jalked by many times but today i was drawn to it, to see it...anyhoo, was on the last leg of my 2 miler and i noticed the crosswalk from the rec area across the road to the high school...it looked like a white ladder going east to west...well anywho,the white "ladder" or bridge across the road had 8 double little white lines going across and then there was a single white stripe before the other sidewalk...presto,16/P counting the side by side white "ladder rungs" and then 1 single white "ladder rung" line becoming 1 or I in the republic code...the young couple a little ways behind me must have thought i was crazy as i started lmao...then the symbolism came to me...the rec symbolized our childhood/flesh and the crosswalk which was potassium iodide in cipher and the high school symbolized our adulthood/spirit...to go from flesh to spirit with the crosswalk or bridge of potassium iodide..i even drove the mile and half back over there and took a picture of it with my phone and to make double sure i wasn't just tripping,before i posted this,lol...now on the days when i pass that place on the 2 mile loop i will probably still laugh my ass off looking to the east at the ball fields and basketball courts and west over at the high school...you cant make this stuff up...the white crosswalk ladder rungs looked like this> 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 1...if you dont believe me, use goggle earth,lol...

GLP