777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg  (OP)

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/11/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God
I was going to share a topic that might be hard for some Minds but one also has to realize that if they Idolize a particular Religious Leader they are actually practising Idol Worship. That is a very common problem today in many parts of the world.

Many don't even recognize it as they are so meyered by Form and significance.

Even Christ's teachings were to be alike him not to worship him. That's complicated for some to see.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17637449
...yup Christ means spirit,Jesus means flesh...when people are told to worship Jesus and follow Jesus, they are really told to worship the flesh and follow the flesh...no one wants to remind everyone that the flesh Jesus contained the christ spirit which was controlling the flesh...and we all have that christ spirit,in this way we are all together with the christ spirit instead of divided by flesh jesus...this is why its said> a house divided cannot stand...we cant say the flesh jesus contained a separate spirit from the one we all share or we would be divided from that 'other' spirit...most of the word is common sense if we translate it as spirit instead of just using our flesh...a house divided cannot stand also means you cant separate the spirit from the flesh without the house/flesh continue standing...our house/flesh cannot stand/function without its spirit...when we as spirit leave our house,our house does not stand,it falls down/over dead as we call the flesh when it has no spirit within it to sustain it...by the way,thanks for reminding me ,hey pope the flesh idol flip and all the rest of you flesh idols that lead away from our shared spirit within and try to divide our shared spirit flip

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/11/2012 07:40 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Avalonia

User ID: 9709833
Romania
11/11/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was going to share a topic that might be hard for some Minds but one also has to realize that if they Idolize a particular Religious Leader they are actually practising Idol Worship. That is a very common problem today in many parts of the world.

Even Christ's teachings were to be alike him not to worship him. That's complicated for some to see.
...yup Christ means spirit,Jesus means flesh...when people are told to worship Jesus and follow Jesus, they are really told to worship the flesh and follow the flesh...no one wants to remind everyone that the flesh Jesus contained the christ spirit which was controlling the flesh...and we all have that christ spirit,in this way we are all together with the christ spirit instead of divided by flesh jesus...this is why its said> a house divided cannot stand...we cant say the flesh jesus contained a separate spirit from the one we all share or we would be divided from that 'other' spirit...most of the word is common sense if we translate it as spirit instead of just using our flesh...a house divided cannot stand also means you cant separate the spirit from the flesh without the house/flesh continue standing...our house/flesh cannot stand/function without its spirit...when we as spirit leave our house,our house does not stand,it falls down/over dead as we call the flesh when it has no spirit within it to sustain it...by the way,thanks for reminding me ,hey pope the flesh idol flip and all the rest of you flesh idols that lead away from our shared spirit within and try to divide our shared spirit flip
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

Just flesh and bones keeping the spirit tied to this 'gravity".

How was that song...hm.. : "are we humans, or are we denser ?"

Be well T- Cety :)
and
Be loved!

hf
"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain!"

United States
11/11/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just flesh and bones keeping the spirit tied to this 'gravity".

How was that song...hm.. : "are we humans, or are we denser ?"

Be well T- Cety :)
and
Be loved!

hf
 Quoting: Avalonia
...thank you hf..ditto because we are love,we are the spirit...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/11/2012 10:52 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

United States
11/11/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
>for the religious concepts that lead away from our shared co-creator spirit...I'm never ever ever getting back together with them or allowing them to rule my spirit...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/11/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
That would be like a dog returning to his own vomit. We enjoy this freedom in Christ, at rest.

United States
11/12/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
That would be like a dog returning to his own vomit. We enjoy this freedom in Christ, at rest.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776
...yup that's exactly what that scripture means,we dont go back to the concepts that lead away from our christ/spirit, we continue on as christ spirit and are not be lead by our flesh jesus hf..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/12/2012 01:40 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

United States
11/12/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
if the lies are said loud enough and long enough, the people will begin to believe the lies are true...soooooo,remember the ruins of so called past civilizations were ruins to begin with,staged with the human remain props...someone asked me to prove it in another thread...easy,those millions and millions of the general populations of the so called -flourishing-,lets not forget the word FLOURISHING,"past" civilizations would also have needed industries to feed and cloth the 100 million of the general populations...but not enough physical evidence exists to prove the -flourishing- industrial industries that fed and clothed the general populations existed...now we take into account across the globe,no massive general population burial sites near any of the "past" civilizations,no 100's of millions of personal artifacts,not enough evidence of industries to feed ,cloth them and govern them,then we ask our self's,where the hell did all that evidence go?..the easiest answer is> it never existed in the first place...as i have already said,for Hollywood to cause a movie to "come alive" ,they create sets and props,hire actors and write scripts to sell the movie to the general population...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/12/2012 12:55 PM

United States
11/12/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
...try not to be fooled by the magazines(subliminal messages),the TV(brain entrainment) or the radio(frequencies)...<had to rewrite the lyrics in reverse,GLP was crying over "copyright",lol...

United States
11/12/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
kilroy...KI and my name........vowel swap code,o to a> KI,Ray L...probably just a coincidence...doing the job,Nobody wants too...Mr.Roboto> my first and middle initials> MR...probably just another coincidence...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/12/2012 01:35 PM

United States
11/12/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
.jawdrop..dont know where this video came from, but forget the strippers and their poles...dammmm,how can i change my name into Arabic or is that russian?,lol...jawdrop...when i was smoking hash with the assassins in a previous life(time travel, whatever),i know she was there,i must have spilled the time travel secrets then,lol...oops, did i trade a time travel vessel for her hand in marriage?1rof1..agent make room for one more on the time craft,she will help get all the secrets we need...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/12/2012 03:04 PM

United States
11/12/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
jawdrop..one more on why we should surrender to allah,roflmao...help me jesus,get free of allahs grips...still roflmao1rof1..I'll have to watch her in these videos again to make sure she wasn't sending subliminal messages to forget jesus and think of allah instead,lmao...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17637449
United States
11/12/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
.:jawdrop:..dont know where this video came from, but forget the strippers and their poles...dammmm,how can i change my name into Arabic,lol...:jawdrop:...when i was smoking hash with the assassins in a previous life(time travel, whatever),i know she was there,i must have spilled the time travel secrets then,lol...oops, did i trade a time travel vessel for her hand in marriage?1rof1..agent make room for one more on the time craft,she will help get all the secrets we need...

Not bad, she gets a bit awkward around 3:20 but saves it with sirling dervish. You don't need to be Arabic to find one of those, much more commonly taught these days than one would might think.... lol

hearts
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17637449
United States
11/12/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
scuse me swirling dervish that was

United States
11/12/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
.jawdrop..dont know where this video came from, but forget the strippers and their poles...dammmm,how can i change my name into Arabic,lol...jawdrop...when i was smoking hash with the assassins in a previous life(time travel, whatever),i know she was there,i must have spilled the time travel secrets then,lol...oops, did i trade a time travel vessel for her hand in marriage?1rof1..agent make room for one more on the time craft,she will help get all the secrets we need...

Not bad, she gets a bit awkward around 3:20 but saves it with sirling dervish. You don't need to be Arabic to find one of those, much more commonly taught these days than one would might think.... lol

hearts
...what awkward moment,when my jaw hit the ground,lol...carters dam, this country is fuked up with strippers and prostitutes...we need semi nude belly dancers with veils and shiny sparkles...camel..agent get her DNA,we found our army to clone..luvstruk

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/12/2012 03:34 PM

United States
11/12/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
...I'm very popular with the shills... i got a stalker who's switching computer IP addresses, following me and cant take no for a ban,lol...wonder why they thinks its so important to shill in this thread,lol..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/12/2012 08:40 PM

United States
11/12/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I may be a grand hierophant,who knows...I'll go over the Giza pyramid...i already knew it was a power source without seeing the giza powerplant videos but here's something else...i may have this already but anyhoo..the kings chamber is actually the queens chamber and vice versa the kings below it as in >Idol1< the compass is the divine feminine(actual queens chamber) and the square the divine masculine(actual kings chamber)...and the actual queens chamber on top symbolizes the pineal gland with the 2 shafts that radiate from it symbolizing our ear canals going through the 2 sides of the brain...the pyramid symbolizes a working brain completed as a working power source...why do they still refer to the queens chamber as the kings chamber? may be because its always stubborn men lying about it,and down playing the female role,lol...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/12/2012 10:09 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I walked within what seemed to be the tunnels of a Pyrimid or something. The tunnels were narrow and I had to crouch down walking. I saw a short man in there with a mask on his face, like the kind the mayans wore. Still left wondering what the heck was that ?

I have also been in a queens bedroom chamber before. I wandered inside a castle, and found it. There was a queen in it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
He was wearing a mask something like this:

[link to www.bing.com]

United States
11/13/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
...those are symbolic meanings,that's all i will say...we can give you those visions and dreams because we have your brain patterns logged since you were born of the way you used your 5 senses to perceive the world around you and what you read...everything is to be studied from its surface and whats woven into it aka what the metaphors are also...nothing tells its story by its surface,its story is also within...just like we are flesh ,with spirit within...when i say we can give those dreams and visions,you are actually controlling them but you have help...as i have already said,we send energy signals outward and they are caught,interpreted and then signals are sent back...we each still determine where we are in our learning journey by what we put into the journey...that's probably all i should say about "the machine" except it cannot be shut off...our life force runs it,we would all have to die on the planet for it to stop but then as soon as more life arrived it would power up again...uh,this is just a sci fi novel I'm working so dont read much into it....

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/13/2012 04:14 PM

United States
11/13/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
more hidden potassium iodide symbolism> snow white >short version> snow white symbolizes the divine feminine and the white calcified pineal gland...the 7 dwarfs are the other 7 brain parts...the apple of the witch is fluoride that puts snow white to sleep...and the KIss aka KI potassium iodide of the divine masculine wakes her up...after the KIss, the divine feminine and divine masculine live happier ever after...snowwhite..the prince even rides a white horse symbolizing white potassium iodide crystals too...notice the witch's covering and apple symbolizes the color of a healthy pineal gland...so we have reverse symbolism with the snow white pineal gland and the witches covering and the apple pineal gland colors also...forward and reverse codes,where have i heard that before,lol..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/13/2012 08:07 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
yep..the kiss

United States
11/13/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
did you say KISS? ,lol...yeah i was in the teenage KISS army..can you guess which one i painted up as?alien16 lmao,thinking back to those days...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/13/2012 09:52 PM

United States
11/13/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
...we jokingly call it base 211 from the rest of the globe because 2 is a B and 1 is an A...BAA sheeplebah
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
paul stanley?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
ever heard of room 222...BBB?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just because people talk to him, does'nt mean they follow him. I follow no one except my Father and Christ within.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have seen many things Ceti has.

United States
11/13/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just because people talk to him, does'nt mean they follow him. I follow no one except my Father and Christ within.
...i do not ask for no following...i give the keys so everyone can follow their spirit and break free of dogma training...everyone standing beside each other is a better way...hf

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/14/2012 12:19 AM

United States
11/13/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
paul stanley?
his right eye is being pointed too in the post,lol..A=1,F=6 aka 7...1 and 6 is also my birth year in reverse,61...probably just another coincidence,lol..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/14/2012 12:15 AM

GLP