777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg  (OP)

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/13/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God
You are as nutty as they come. I feel sorry for people who follow you. You really need to stop leading people astray.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17888588
...I'm a free masonic grand hierophant,i got the entire code for the world..neener...you dont become a grand hierophant by thinking of just your self...I'm the white skin version of the grand hierophant...how would i know the kings chamber is actually the queens chamber in the Giza pyramid?

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/14/2012 12:08 AM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

United States
11/14/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I may be a grand hierophant,who knows...I'll go over the Giza pyramid...i already knew it was a power source without seeing the giza powerplant videos but here's something else...i may have this already but anyhoo..the kings chamber is actually the queens chamber and vice versa the kings below it as in >Idol1< the compass is the divine feminine(actual queens chamber) and the square the divine masculine(actual kings chamber)...and the actual queens chamber on top symbolizes the pineal gland with the 2 shafts that radiate from it symbolizing our ear canals going through the 2 sides of the brain...the pyramid symbolizes a working brain completed as a working power source...why do they still refer to the queens chamber as the kings chamber? may be because its always stubborn men lying about it,and down playing the female role,lol...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg
...anyone else remember this,or have you ever seen it in a book or spoken of like this? as i said I'm the white skinned version of the grand hierophant...an office you dont get any details of because we can do some unbelievable things...ask pain doc Dr.Gregory Ball,of shallowford rd Chattanooga Tenn.i still snicker when i remember his eyes getting as big as quarters,lol...or all those whom say its just a coincidence whom i allow around me, that i "guess" futures correctly...unless your a ex mother in law hypocrite who goes to church all the time and sees me and says a god wouldn't have anything to do with me,since i dont attend "church"... so they label what i do as demonic,lol..they haven't heard of esp and psi abilities we all have unless dogma robs us of it...i dont give my spirit's abilities away to no concepts or lies...i have,done, and will do the things the spirit says we can do and i have,done, and will do the greater things also...with or without anyone's "blessing"...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/14/2012 12:37 AM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/14/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
A1 Steak sauce,

I had this dream before. I was looking in the fridge for A1 Steak Sauce, so I get it out of the fridge. I look at the front of the bottle, except it says 555 steak sauce.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw a symbol of a triangle with a 5 at each point.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20800041
United States
11/14/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
hello

United States
11/14/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
hello
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20800041
...ever wonder why our greeting begins with hell-o aka ohell,lol...so, heavenI how are you,lol hf...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/14/2012 12:48 AM

United States
11/14/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
A1 Steak sauce,

I had this dream before. I was looking in the fridge for A1 Steak Sauce, so I get it out of the fridge. I look at the front of the bottle, except it says 555 steak sauce.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776
steak sauce> SS > shared spirit...a1 =11=K...5x5x5=125=1+2+5=8,<that's you K,8 the divine feminine a shared spirit with divine masculine within hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

is when I shared it.

1/15

15= 555

or 5x5=25x5=125
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
spock

United States
11/14/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
...what was your struggle? the whole day went sour, that Dec 25 2001 morning,the medical workers scraped my sis and 13 year old niece and brother in law off the floors,walls and ceiling...sometimes i think i shouldn't have went in to secure the house...the doorknob had been shot away but i was in shock and didn't know what i was going to literally step in...but i held on,and cried just a little when i felt like letting go and my grand kids came to me a few years later...in the very same order my others had left us.just another coincidence...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

is when I shared it.

1/15

15= 555

or 5x5=25x5=125

OOPS FORGOT 1
5X5X5

i'M TIRED

United States
11/14/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
..for Kay,her favorite...and i had to turn the page and close that book,little bro Jay too...strange days,seems like i have always been an only child...neither left any descendants...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

...what was your struggle? the whole day went sour, that Dec 25 2001 morning,the medical workers scraped my sis and 13 year old niece and brother in law off the floors,walls and ceiling...sometimes i think i shouldn't have went in to secure the house...the doorknob had been shot away but i was in shock and didn't know what i was going to literally step in...but i held on,and cried just a little when i felt like letting go and my grand kids came to me a few years later...in the very same order my others had left us.just another coincidence...
[/quote

That must have been so hard, like living a nightmare. Did this happen in Florida?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am so sorry.

United States
11/14/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

is when I shared it.

1/15

15= 555

or 5x5=25x5=125

OOPS FORGOT 1
5X5X5

i'M TIRED
...are you wearing radials or mud tires,lol..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
even though you have been through so much, you still are thinking about others.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

is when I shared it.

1/15

15= 555

or 5x5=25x5=125

OOPS FORGOT 1
5X5X5

i'M TIRED
...are you wearing radials or mud tires,lol..

spare tires, lol

Kidding C:

United States
11/14/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
it happened here in paperclipville aka chatsworth georgia,Dec 25 2001...i later slept in that bedroom from 2005 and on, off and on that had once been the living room...marlene,baby jessica and randy huggins...dont feel sorry for me,i have lived through much sorrow and defeated all of it...to the brink of insanity i have been or as kansas sings, i flew too high,but the wayward son carries on...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
you inspire me C:

you still shine!

United States
11/14/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
even though you have been through so much, you still are thinking about others.
...lead by example for all others to stand beside me, as we stand together beside each other...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/14/2012 03:09 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

I will talk to you tomorrow Ceti. I am going to go to sleep. I enjoyed talking to you. You helped me as always.

Good night C:

United States
11/14/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

I will talk to you tomorrow Ceti. I am going to go to sleep. I enjoyed talking to you. You helped me as always.

Good night C:
knight

United States
11/14/2012 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
...one more for the ghosts down the hall as Sarah sings of one with a cross of a faith before jesus came(my Tau cross tats went on in aug 2001)before the ghosts were down the hall... and rip Jay in 1999 car wreck...Madonna, Jay's favorite singer and a haunting title for me,especially after Kay left 2 years later...

United States
11/14/2012 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
i layed down to sleep but this came to me> the inside of most churches symbolize a brain>...most " christian churches " have a right and left side of pews symbolizing the 2 sides of the brain...the Alter is usually in front of the Pulpit and both are in the middle of the 2 sides of pews...both the Pulpit and Alter together will symbolize the pineal gland that communicates to the 2 sides of the brain...the Alter where we would go to be cleansed of sins, symbolizes the cleaning of the 2 sides of the brain(people would come from either or both sides of the pews) towards the pineal gland/Pulpit and Alter...and the first letters of Pulpit and Alter are PA aka P1 aka P.I....the choir behind the pulpit would symbolize the frontal lobes of the brain...and walking into the church would be like coming from the back of the brain towards the front of the brain...not all churches are like this but most are...presto," christian church " service symbolizes cleaning our pineal gland out with P.I. for a healthy brain...WTF,jawdroplol..i told you the symbolism was hidden in plain sight everywhere...
Avalonia

User ID: 1680172
Romania
11/14/2012 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
i layed down to sleep but this came to me> the inside of most churches symbolize a brain>...most " christian churches " have a right and left side of pews symbolizing the 2 sides of the brain...the Alter is usually in front of the Pulpit and both are in the middle of the 2 sides of pews...both the Pulpit and Alter together will symbolize the pineal gland that communicates to the 2 sides of the brain...the Alter where we would go to be cleansed of sins, symbolizes the cleaning of the 2 sides of the brain(people would come from either or both sides of the pews) towards the pineal gland/Pulpit and Alter...and the first letters of Pulpit and Alter are PA aka P1 aka P.I....the choir behind the pulpit would symbolize the frontal lobes of the brain...and walking into the church would be like coming from the back of the brain towards the front of the brain...not all churches are like this but most are...presto," christian church " service symbolizes cleaning our pineal gland out with P.I. for a healthy brain...WTF,jawdroplol..i told you the symbolism was hidden in plain sight everywhere...

Yeah :)

Good and interesting catch, T-Ceti.

Hello, btw :-D

Reading about cleaning reminded me of something.
Dunno if you can confirm or infirm what i'll ask you now:

Do "scavenger souls" exists ? sent on a mission to clean or to help people to clean their "sins", so to say to assist others on the road to purify their souls ?

Thank you
and
Sleep well !

hf

Last Edited by Avalonia on 11/14/2012 03:25 AM
"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain!"
Avalonia

User ID: 1680172
Romania
11/14/2012 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hah !

Now i saw what is written under your "name" :-D

Let the wheels spinnig, Ta'veren :-D

And interesting journeys for you ;-D

hf
"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain!"
grefey

User ID: 24294934
United States
11/14/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
A pH of 77.7 would burn your body away, its highly alkaline and even goes beyond the pH scale which goes from 1 to 14.

Numbers below 7 are acidic and those above 7 alkaline. 7 itself is the neutral point.
 Quoting: Spamtron_of_the_planet_douchebaggia

Trust me a highly alkaline diet is a good thing. We are way too acidic. I went to Hippocrates heath Center and did their diet detox for 3 week. It is a raw vegan protocol. When I left there I had so much more mental clarity that it was frightening. We can not understand what our diets are doing to us because we have always eaten them and have nothing to compare it to.
grefey

User ID: 24294934
United States
11/14/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
mmhmm..of course..
 Quoting: Perseus7
...hello co-creator spirit within that flesh...hows your flesh these days,i know your shared spirit is always well...

This is the conclusion I am coming to. It is our flesh that gets us into trouble. I have noticed that there is really nothing here on this planet at this moment I really, really desire. It seems to me that all my previous desires turned out to be illusions anyway. They were not real in the end. I have one minor situation of the flesh that is abating, soon to be gone.

What I have found is it is our desires, much like Bhuta has said that keep us stuck in 3D. I think if you are not willing to get in touch with your spirit and let go of things of the flesh here on planet earth then you will have to do another tour of combat duty much like our soldiers and I am not up for that.

Last Edited by grefey on 11/14/2012 09:02 AM

United States
11/14/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
A pH of 77.7 would burn your body away, its highly alkaline and even goes beyond the pH scale which goes from 1 to 14.

Numbers below 7 are acidic and those above 7 alkaline. 7 itself is the neutral point.
 Quoting: Spamtron_of_the_planet_douchebaggia

Trust me a highly alkaline diet is a good thing. We are way too acidic. I went to Hippocrates heath Center and did their diet detox for 3 week. It is a raw vegan protocol. When I left there I had so much more mental clarity that it was frightening. We can not understand what our diets are doing to us because we have always eaten them and have nothing to compare it to.
 Quoting: grefey
lol,i had the decimal point in the wrong place in that post you quoted...7.77 was corrected a few posts down from that post..hf...i still eat fish and bird but many people are veggies...i think the pure veggie diet suits the female frame better than it does the male frame...males have more testosterone than females so some meat is needed...the "bible" was written from a males point of view,that's where i got the "god" diet instead of the "goddess" diet...before the soils were depleted of iodine,the raw veggies or nay veggies for that matter were much more nutritious than those grown in soils theses days...sea veggies are still the best because the oceans have not lost their mineral contents...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know what you mean. All the attractions of Pleasure Island don't even phase me anymore.

GLP