User ID: 27089841
United States
11/14/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God
mmhmm..of course..
 Quoting: Perseus7
...hello co-creator spirit within that flesh...hows your flesh these days,i know your shared spirit is always well...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

This is the conclusion I am coming to. It is our flesh that gets us into trouble. I have noticed that there is really nothing here on this planet at this moment I really, really desire. It seems to me that all my previous desires turned out to be illusions anyway. They were not real in the end. I have one minor situation of the flesh that is abating, soon to be gone.

What I have found is it is our desires, much like Bhuta has said that keep us stuck in 3D. I think if you are not willing to get in touch with your spirit and let go of things of the flesh here on planet earth then you will have to do another tour of combat duty much like our soldiers and I am not up for that.
 Quoting: grefey
...that's a good way to look at it,but if you are not up for another tour without fear, you may find your self back here...so be careful saying your not up for another tour...we are to be fearless and strong such as our spirit is..hf
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
i layed down to sleep but this came to me> the inside of most churches symbolize a brain>...most " christian churches " have a right and left side of pews symbolizing the 2 sides of the brain...the Alter is usually in front of the Pulpit and both are in the middle of the 2 sides of pews...both the Pulpit and Alter together will symbolize the pineal gland that communicates to the 2 sides of the brain...the Alter where we would go to be cleansed of sins, symbolizes the cleaning of the 2 sides of the brain(people would come from either or both sides of the pews) towards the pineal gland/Pulpit and Alter...and the first letters of Pulpit and Alter are PA aka P1 aka P.I....the choir behind the pulpit would symbolize the frontal lobes of the brain...and walking into the church would be like coming from the back of the brain towards the front of the brain...not all churches are like this but most are...presto," christian church " service symbolizes cleaning our pineal gland out with P.I. for a healthy brain...WTF,jawdroplol..i told you the symbolism was hidden in plain sight everywhere...

Yeah :)

Good and interesting catch, T-Ceti.

Hello, btw :-D

Reading about cleaning reminded me of something.
Dunno if you can confirm or infirm what i'll ask you now:

Do "scavenger souls" exists ? sent on a mission to clean or to help people to clean their "sins", so to say to assist others on the road to purify their souls ?

Thank you
and
Sleep well !

hf
 Quoting: Avalonia
thanks hf i was a little blown away by it when it came to me,lol...and as i have said i believe in our spirit and that which was created by our spirit...creations are only creations which have a beginning and an end...we help our selfs and others of spirit...it is our will power that subdues the flesh...i will give no credit to any creation..our shared spirit is to be thanked aka acknowledged for all things by our flesh...we dont worship the spirit for it is us and there's nothing wrong with patting our selfs on the flesh at times knowing our spirit together is to be "thanked" aka acknowledged...our fleshes DNA memories are what some think of other souls assisting us would be my take on that...everyone of course is entitled to believe what they wish to believe...i always suggest to believe in our spirit within first before believing in anything else...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

United States
11/14/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know what you mean. All the attractions of Pleasure Island don't even phase me anymore.

Quoting: Newheart
...yup that's what that story is..it symbolizes the journey from flesh to spirit...i call those whom act as copy machines,not a real boy but just a puppet without strings...i shuttered a few pages back when one poster admitted to being a puppet of a god...that they would do as god the concept willed instead of as the spirit willed the flesh...so many miss the forest because of the tree...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/14/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I sent you a PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Morning Ceti

United States
11/14/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
good morning newheart wink

United States
11/14/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
<maybe were all asleep and dreaming togetherscratching...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like that video Ceti. I never watched this show before.

United States
11/14/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like that video Ceti. I never watched this show before.
 Quoting: Newheart
it just came up in my youtube search..i didnt watch it either..i only watched stargate SG1 and i didn't catch the later sequels of stargate altantis and stargate universe...

United States
11/14/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
dancelets stop the dance in the plaza and take the mask off of the blue kachina> blue symbolizes alkaline,as it does in the Egyptian tomb paintings and other so called ancient paintings...KACHINA> KA is KI ,potassium iodide..CHI is our life force aka spirit...then we got NA > N is the 14th letter and top level of the pyramid on the back of our 1 dollar bill...A is 1 and 1 is an I-eye of the pyramid...translation> we eat the "god" diet/mostly alkaline and eat the potassium iodide to reach the top level of the pyramid with our 3rd eye...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/14/2012 05:23 PM

United States
11/14/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
...by the way ,the cleaner our antenna is ,the better we receive the signals and retransmit them...the dirtier our antenna, the signals will be half ass scrambled and not received well so our flesh will be uncomfortable..its our own choice to receive and retransmit well or not and fight our flesh...xmit...remember neo your a battery...the movie didn't tell us we are also a transmitter and a receiver...matrix

United States
11/14/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
...jessie J -domino...sounded like katy perry singing on the radio when i first heard this song...oh noooooooo help me flesh jesus,I'm being possessed by dance music...1rof1

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/14/2012 07:36 PM

United States
11/14/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
jennifer lopez and pitbul-on the floor

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/14/2012 07:36 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wish I could see what videos these are. Seems like my ban won't even let me open them.

United States
11/14/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
..here you go, usher-scream

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/14/2012 07:35 PM

United States
11/14/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rhode Island and Maine are now drafting bills to Re-legalize marijuana....looks like an " agency " finally got around to reading my memo on how they better allow everyone to get stoned, to try to keep Everyone from waking up,lol.stoner..hemp...the plastic and petroleum cartels and the other mafia's are getting nervous these days..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/14/2012 10:30 PM
People Magazine
User ID: 17637449
United States
11/14/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know its not that I feel one way or another personally
but I just had to share this....

For some reason your theme just works with it somehow lmao, otherwise
Im just a writer and get inspiried occasionally...

Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst;
but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. John 4:15-14

United States
11/14/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. John 4:15-14
 Quoting: People Magazine 17637449
blush...whats really weird is i got two X tats like is on the beer but i got them in aug.2001 before the XX beer came out...one X on both forearms with T's under pyramids< the Tau cross from a faith that died before Jesus came..as Sarah sang about me...of course my childhood stimoceiver wouldn't have anything to do with global mind control...i wouldn't be projecting my thoughts into the "famous" ones with help from alice..that would be ridiculous whistle

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/14/2012 11:13 PM
People Magazine
United States
11/14/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

:blush:...whats really weird is i got two X tats like is on the beer but i got them in aug.2001 before the XX beer came out...one X on both forearms with T's under pyramids< the Tau cross from a faith that died before Jesus came..as Sarah sang about me...of course my childhood stimoceiver wouldn't have anything to do with global mind control...i wouldn't be projecting my thoughts into the "famous" ones with help from alice..that would be ridiculous whistle

You know either way I just thought it was so appropriate, and you are so brave to speak up as you do so for that you deserve some recognition : )

hf

United States
11/14/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

blush...whats really weird is i got two X tats like is on the beer but i got them in aug.2001 before the XX beer came out...one X on both forearms with T's under pyramids< the Tau cross from a faith that died before Jesus came..as Sarah sang about me...of course my childhood stimoceiver wouldn't have anything to do with global mind control...i wouldn't be projecting my thoughts into the "famous" ones with help from alice..that would be ridiculous whistle

You know either way I just thought it was so appropriate, and you are so brave to speak up as you do so for that you deserve some recognition : )

hf
oh noooooooooooo,mrs bill....does that mean i cant be the nobody anymore,rats,cats,bats,and tinfoiled hats...wink

United States
11/15/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
...reverse their names M and W aka Worshipful Master...
People Magazine
United States
11/15/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

:blush:...whats really weird is i got two X tats like is on the beer but i got them in aug.2001 before the XX beer came out...one X on both forearms with T's under pyramids< the Tau cross from a faith that died before Jesus came..as Sarah sang about me...of course my childhood stimoceiver wouldn't have anything to do with global mind control...i wouldn't be projecting my thoughts into the "famous" ones with help from alice..that would be ridiculous whistle

hf
oh noooooooooooo,mrs bill....does that mean i cant be the nobody anymore,rats,cats,bats,and tinfoiled hats...wink

LOL, well as I understand it you can be anyone you want to be... Spirit is as Spirit does...

But he that is joined unto the Lord is One Spirit. 1 Corinthians 6:17
People Magazine
United States
11/15/2012 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL, well as I understand it you can be anyone you want to be... Spirit is as Spirit does...

Just so that reads as its meant, being One in Spirit you are everyone and nobody lol...

United States
11/15/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just so that reads as its meant, being One in Spirit you are everyone and nobody lol...
ohyeah...but it takes my biometrics toooo uh,never mind,lol..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/15/2012 12:36 AM
People Magazine
United States
11/15/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah...but it takes my biometrics toooo uh,never mind,lol..

Being what I do know about you I won't disagree with that, of course for me to elaborate on that fully I'm not at liberty to do. That would be up to you and the rest I hold in appreciation of what I have been shown. I'll leave it at that for now and the rest are to learn... love to you

United States
11/15/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
> many would agree this describes me,lol..much love to you also PM..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/15/2012 12:46 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am unable to PM on this site, but I do have email lol...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am unable to PM on this site, but I do have email lol...

United States
11/15/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
...good night all, its latehf...i got a card in the mail wanting my AB Rh negative blood in a little town across the mountain..its at the lions club,lol... be just my second time giving blood and its a change of scenery with the drive so what the hell...besides i would like to see if i can change my blood type,lol..
People Magazine
United States
11/15/2012 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just a bit of Tranquility...Some Chill

and a hot cup of Ribena something Sweet lol

GLP